Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why are shows so loud now?

Everything on TV has a crowd of screaming bitches yelling like Oprah just gave them all a Rolls Royce.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

What I've noticed since I stream shows from the computer to the TV is how loud the sound gets at commercials. I can't hit the mute button fast enough when the commercials come screaming on. And half the time after the commercials are over the sound from the show is fucked up, sometimes too loud, sometimes too soft so I have to readjust.

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

I always find it funny how the audience fraus lose their shit every time Ellen DeGeneres shows a picture of a shirtless man (he doesn't even have to be attractive, it can literally be ANY male specimen) and if there's a shirtless man physically in the studio with Ellen they practically start pelting the stage with their bras. Is the average American really that sexually repressed?

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

I first heard this shit on Rosie O'Donnell's show back in 1996. And the guests actually thought the audience was going cuckoo over them.

What happened to applause? Why all of this shrieking and yelling?

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

I miss Oprah's audience.

It was the closest thing to seeing what the crowd was like in a Roman gladitorial arena.

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

I read an article today on failed terrorists in England who spoke of westerners as being like donkeys fucking that should be killed.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.