Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think Katy Perry and Heath Ledger would make a good couple?

While listening to Katy Perry's "last friday night", it struck me that she and Heath would have made a splendid couple. She's several times better looking than Michelle and comes off as a very hard working and dedicated person. In short, someone Ledger would have been compatible with. I still think Ledger's death is partially due to him and Michelle breaking up. What are your thoughts on this?

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

I be that kind of thing happens a lot because it seems you always sit around and ruminate on Sir Heath. Katy Perry comes off like a vapid little twat so I doubt she would be good for him. Her last bf had addiction issues and had to end it with her to stay sober, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

I think Katy Perry and Jerod Leto would make a good couple. They look kind of alike and have those round doll eyes.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

Who is this troll?

Actually, Heath was apparently pretty good friends with Katy's best friend before he died. He was filming The Imaginarium with her then-boyfriend, and there are always other Hollywood mutual friends. Katy and Heath may have met or known each other briefly.

I think they would've been a disaster together.

And I have succumbed to another troll.

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

I doubt the OP is the real Heath Ledger troll. He's just someone trolling in mockery of them, along with the person who started the "Should Heath Ledger have played Harry Potter?" thread.

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

OP, find a fan board. Or a shrink.

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

No. It's hard to maintain a relationship with someone who is dead.

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2013

Heath wanted to marry Britney actually. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 902/22/2013

Talk about a one-sided love affair!

by Anonymousreply 1002/22/2013

I did not like Heath Ledger in his role of "Joker".

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!