Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dag Drollet

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 2502/24/2013

Christian Brando was hot and was supposedly one of the "rich stars" that Bonnie Lee Bakley had designs on and dated. I wonder if she still would have been murdered if she stayed with him. She seemed bad at picking men.

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

Christian died from pneumonia at the age of 49. Was he a junkie?

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

r2 I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he was. He had a crazy life even without his sister and her bf. He looked shitty towards the end so I bet he was a drinker too. He was so cute way back when.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

Was Dag the boyfriend Christian killed? And Cheyenne also killed herself correct? Didn't she also have a kid?

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

Yes I think Dag was who he killed or I am dumb to be talking about him. Yes, she had a kid and yes she killed herself, which had to hurt Christian because I assume they were pretty tight. It's why the junkie thing wouldn't surprise me. I don't know how to link but I think Dag's murder is covered in the trutv library. I know I saw body pics but don't remember where. The pics were important because I think Brando said that Dag was going after Cheyenne to hit her or something but he is just laying there dead with a remote in his hands.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

r4 Cheyenne's son, Tuki, is now a beautiful male model:

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

Who raised Tuki?

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

I think he said that Cheyenne told him that Dag had hit her recently. He claimed the gun went off during a struggle, Jean Harris style.

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2013

Thanks r8 I think you are right. I think he was holding a remote and a can of soda or something so people weren't believing the struggles thing, it seemed like Christian went up behind him and shot him while he was just sitting there.

by Anonymousreply 902/22/2013

Cheyenne was diagnosed with schizophrenia and killed herself not long after. What dysfunction. Does anyone know if Dag was with her as a male goldigger? He came from a prominent family in Tahiti, IIRC. She was quite troubled before they got together.

I'm curious about Brando's other kids. He had about a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 1002/22/2013

Dag Hammarskjold

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013

[quote]Who raised Tuki?

by Anonymousreply 1202/23/2013

"Dag" means "day."

Who the fuck names their kid "day?"

What? It was a toss-up between "day," "hour," "minute," and "year?!"

What about their sister, "month?"

by Anonymousreply 1302/23/2013

Yes, what's up with Brando's other kids?

by Anonymousreply 1402/23/2013

Did Christian and Cheyenne have the same mother, and if so, who was she?

by Anonymousreply 1502/23/2013

R15, No. Christian's mother was Anna Kashfi, Cheyenne's was Tarita Teriipia, a Tahitian actress.

by Anonymousreply 1602/23/2013

Without my glasses on, I thought this thread was called "Drag Toilet".

by Anonymousreply 1702/23/2013

I had no idea that Christian had died. What a sad life. I guess Marlon was crazy as shit.

by Anonymousreply 1802/23/2013

R14, Well, we all know from gossip surrounding the Conrad Murray trial that Miko Brando was Michael Jackson's bodyguard and close friend, and quite possibly one of Jackson's main procurers of prescription drugs. Oh, and he could be Blanket Jackson's biological father.

by Anonymousreply 1902/23/2013

All Brando's children turned out to be really fucked up. Cheyenne claimed that Brando molested her when she was a child. I believe it. Brando was absolutely nuts, batshit crazy. A brilliant actor, but a detestable human being.

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2013

Of course, two of the most dysfunctional families in Hollywood have to be connected.

I wonder if any of the kids' mothers managed to get them away and raise them apart from thedysfunction.

by Anonymousreply 2102/23/2013

Anna Kashfi was nuts herself. she kidnapped Christian and took him to, I think, Mexico.

Christian didn't have much of a chance.

by Anonymousreply 2202/23/2013

R22, Christian was the poor child caught in the center of a bitter custody dispute between Kashfi and Brando. Brando eventually won custody of Christian, so you can imagine how nuts Kashfi must've been (and possibly still is) to have lost to Marlon, who everyone back then knew was equally off his rocker.

Kashfi, btw, was born Johanna O'Callaghan to Anglo-Irish parents, but maintains to this day that she is half Indian. Her parents had always refuted this claim.

by Anonymousreply 2302/23/2013

So far, we've only accounted for three of Brando's children. But he has about eight or nine more out there. It seems like Christian and Cheyenne's mothers were troubled women who sought out an equally troubled man in Brando. What about the others?

by Anonymousreply 2402/24/2013

Thanks R[23] I'd forgotten how Anna Kashfi lied about her ancestry. I think Brando may have been attracted to her because he thought she was Indian. I also think I read she was already pregnant when they married.

Kashfi and the gf/wife Christian had at the time of his death were either at odds with each other or the state regarding his body and/or estate. Not sure if it was ironed out.

I thought I read that kashfi lived in a trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 2502/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.