Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My dumb slut coworker who called in sick posted pix on FB & instagram from last night of her doing shots and kissing random guys

She called in sick this morning. The dumb piece of trash probably woke up hung over with a strange guy or two. Later this morning, she posts photos of her drunk slutty behavior from last night on FB and instagram. The idiot is friends with countless coworkers, including her supervisor, on FB. This little tramp deserves whatever she gets coming to her Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 12803/02/2013

Get a load of Roz Keith.

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

Atta girl, r2!

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

Sick is sick.

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

OP, you sound like a real asshole.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

Because gay men never act slutty and call out sick the next day.

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

PTO is PTO. You can do whatever you want on PTO. There isn't anything called sick time anymore, ditz.

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

That little tramp promotes dirty books!

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2013

[quote]Because gay men never act slutty and call out sick the next day.

If they're stupid enough to post their debauchery on Facebook the next day, then there's really no helping them.

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013

[quote]Because gay men never act slutty and call out sick the next day.

I never have, and if gay colleagues of mine pulled that shit, I'd fire them

by Anonymousreply 1202/22/2013

Unless she does this habitually, why don't you STFU??? How many of us have occasionally used a sick day when we had a rough night? Posting pics is stupid, I agree, but why are you calling her a slut and why do you want her to get in trouble?

by Anonymousreply 1302/22/2013

[quote] PTO is PTO. You can do whatever you want on PTO. There isn't anything called sick time anymore, ditz.

There is at my company. 10 paid sick days a year, 15 days paid vacation, 2 personal days and all holidays. And they usually end up giving us extra days off in the summer and over Christmas break as well.

by Anonymousreply 1402/22/2013

Yes, she's a tramp, and something of a fool, but why is OP so angry about it?

by Anonymousreply 1502/22/2013

The OP is why I don't like hiring gays.

STFU and do your work already!

by Anonymousreply 1602/22/2013

She's not going to get in trouble. She's advertising her services. Your boss will call her in to the office on Monday, and bend her over and spank her for being a bad little girl.

by Anonymousreply 1702/22/2013

this is why I never FB friend co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 1802/22/2013

I've been alerted that she removed her instagram photos. Too little too late, if you ask me. This is not the first time she's gone out drinking on a worknight and then called in sick the next day, so there is a pattern. She is attractive in a trashy kind of way, I suppose. She does flirt a lot, and it kind of repulses me to see how the men around here respond to this little tease like a salivating lap dog. Straight guys just think with their dicks. Well, she really did herself in this time, and I'm glad that her behavior is finally catching up with her.

by Anonymousreply 1902/22/2013

For the record, OP never claimed to be a gay man, so that's assumption. If OP is, then he never stated he thinks similar behaviour from a gay male employee would be acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 2002/22/2013

OP is jealous and his talons are showing.

by Anonymousreply 2102/22/2013

OP, a hangover from a night of drinking is considered sick.

by Anonymousreply 2202/22/2013

Fuck you, you fat jealous queen!

by Anonymousreply 2302/22/2013

" Straight guys just think with their dicks."

This, of course, must be held against women.

by Anonymousreply 2402/22/2013

OP/R19, you are only coming across worse. Stop talking.

by Anonymousreply 2502/22/2013

Did any of you stop to think that maybe the coworker is a fucking bitch and that's why OP hopes she gets caught? Don't try and act like you all haven't worked with someone you couldn't stand.

by Anonymousreply 2602/22/2013

Don't worry OP, I got copies of the pics and forwarded them to Lorraine in HR!

by Anonymousreply 2702/22/2013

"Straight guys just think with their dicks."

And gay men don't?

by Anonymousreply 2802/22/2013

OP has not been touched (or touched) another human being since 1979.

by Anonymousreply 2902/22/2013

When I was in college, one of my business professors told us something I have never forgotten: "If you wouldn't want it on the front page of the newspaper, don't post it on the Internet."

by Anonymousreply 3002/22/2013

Did the bitch call in sick THEN go out partying? Or did she go out partying THEN call in sick?

Either way, she's a fucking idiot to post the pix on FB.

by Anonymousreply 3102/22/2013

[quote]How many of us have occasionally used a sick day when we had a rough night?

not me, nor would I ever. I take a day off when I need surgery or must travel for work. you sound like a leech.

by Anonymousreply 3202/22/2013

I agree, R31. these twinks on this thread don't realize how their jobs will soon, very soon, be in their past by their seditious habits.

by Anonymousreply 3302/22/2013

Its one thing to call in "sick" because youve been partying too much. Understandable occasionally.

Its another thing to show the shit on FB. Thats just being messy and inconsiderate to your coworkers.

by Anonymousreply 3402/22/2013

R35, ESL?

by Anonymousreply 3602/22/2013

All men are wrong always and gay men even more so and women deserve to do whatever they want because they carry the weight of civilization and are always victimized by men.

by Anonymousreply 3702/22/2013

OP, please come back on Monday and let us know what happened to that dirty whore. I hope they fire the twat and she learns a lesson. Speaking as an employer, we cannot afford these kind of self induced "sick days". Little Miss Fucktoy needs to learn that there are consequences to her actions.

by Anonymousreply 3802/22/2013

One of my first jobs out of high school was a clerical position at a very conservative bank. They hired a teller who pretended to be straitlaced but was really what was then called a party girl.

One Friday morning before a 3 day weekend, she called in sick with such a badly sprained ankle that she couldn't even walk. That night, a young male assistant manager went to a local topless club & saw her moonlighting as a go-go dancer.

He didn't want to admit he'd been in such a place, but finally did report the girl to her supervisor. She was fired for lying -- the man was reprimanded, but didn't lose his job.

by Anonymousreply 3902/22/2013

Can't pass judgment on her since I've done this - one, two, maybe ten times before. OP, worry about your own shit, why don't you? Some of you sound truly evil.

by Anonymousreply 4002/22/2013

Well, R40, I am happy to pass judgement on YOU, you irresponsible turd.

by Anonymousreply 4102/22/2013

I love you both, [R2] and [R3].

by Anonymousreply 4202/22/2013

Why can't people mind their own business? Why? It's simple, mind your own mother fucking business. Not a hard thing to do. Is your life that dull OP?

by Anonymousreply 4302/22/2013

[quote]Can't pass judgment on her since I've done this - one, two, maybe ten times before.

you're a (dumb) whore

by Anonymousreply 4402/22/2013

[quote]Why can't people mind their own business?

because you WORK with them, thus it is literally YOUR business to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 4502/22/2013

No No R45. That's not how it works. Is the OP her supervisor? Is the OP paying her? If not he needs to mind his own business. It's that simple. If he wants to feel like he's in charge maybe he should have hired her.

by Anonymousreply 4602/22/2013

[quote]Is the OP her supervisor? Is the OP paying her?

quite likely! and if not, he's still having to deal with her SHITE when she's not there doing what she is required to do on an average Friday.

personal responsibility and the absence of it is the true mark of a human being.

by Anonymousreply 4702/22/2013

[quote]If not he needs to mind his own business. It's that simple.

no, you are wrong, and wrong in a moral sense. She was wrong, you are wrong in defending her. simply wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4802/22/2013

Why should the OP mind his own business?

If the OP is expected to pick up the slack when the coworker is out, it is his business.

I work for a very small company and I'm expected to do the work of 4 of my coworkers when they aren't in the office. In the past month one of them called in sick for 10 days with chicken pox, another had emergency surgery, another one decided to call out sick the past 3 Mondays and the 4th has been on jury duty.

I'm at the end of my rope at work and if one of my coworkers pulled this crap, I'd be e-mail my boss screen shots of their Facebook posts.

by Anonymousreply 4902/22/2013

R47, let's say that is true. That lack of responsibility is her problem, this man, the OP, unless he is her boss, has no right to object to what she chooses to do with the career she has. I'm surprised people weren't taught that...if something has nothing to do with you stay out of it. If he's going to get upset because she spent the day doing what she wanted to do, he needs to grow up. He has a long line of burnt bridges coming his way if he reports everything he feels he needs to involve himself in. What if the boss already knows and doesn't like the idea of someone tattling? Do your own work and move on.

by Anonymousreply 5002/22/2013

I hope I never have to work with you, R51

by Anonymousreply 5202/22/2013

[quote]has no right to object to what she chooses to do with the career she has. I'm surprised people weren't taught that.

they weren't taught that as it is immoral to let scofflaws go their own way. She was clearly NOT sick, she evinced visible proof on her own will, she should be punished. simple and clear. To cover that up is to be a accessory of it.

by Anonymousreply 5302/22/2013

R47 if you read the OP's original post...he says she deserves whatever she has coming to her from her supervisor, so it probably isn't him. If that's the case shouldn't he let the supervisor deal with it, and shut the fuck up?

by Anonymousreply 5402/22/2013

[quote]. What if the boss already knows and doesn't like the idea of someone tattling? then the boss will know again. Why oy why would a boss consent to this? Honestly?

by Anonymousreply 5502/22/2013

FB posts may and Will be used in a court of law.

by Anonymousreply 5702/22/2013

What Suzy says about Sally says more about Suzy than Sally.

by Anonymousreply 5802/22/2013

[quote]PTO is PTO. You can do whatever you want on PTO. There isn't anything called sick time anymore, ditz.

It's weird that you assume your company's policies is everyone else's.

My company, which has several thousand employees has sick days (though its actually incremented in hours). We have sick time, vacation time and floating time.

We accumulate 2 sick days every month, though I think that caps out after a few years. Though if you really took 24 sick days in a year you'd probably get a terrible performance review.

by Anonymousreply 5902/22/2013

OP

You're just a jealous old whore.

Mind your own damn business! Do you have nothing better to do than poke around on somebody's facebook page?

by Anonymousreply 6102/22/2013

R61, do you have any frigging idea how Facebook works?

by Anonymousreply 6202/23/2013

Tomorrow night OP plans on rummaging through her trash.

If a condom is found, he will wave it in front of her supervisor's face.

by Anonymousreply 6302/23/2013

^^^ coming from whore who uses meth and nothing else

by Anonymousreply 6502/23/2013

Hey R64: from reading all your posts, you're really a damaged "person." Get help.

by Anonymousreply 6602/23/2013

OP is just angry that this chick is getting laid and he isn't...

by Anonymousreply 6802/23/2013

All the people defending OP's coworker all sound like spoiled 20-somethings who were never told "no" by their parents.

Anyone with any work ethic at all wouldn't defend her. It's no wonder American corporations outsource everything these days. There aren't any decent employees around anymore.

by Anonymousreply 7102/23/2013

True, R71, and yet with all the "close her legs" and "slut" posts condemning her, the posters sound no better than Todd Akin or Rush Limbaugh.

by Anonymousreply 7202/23/2013

Sounds like OP needs to get laid. When you're having sex yourself, it's amazing how uninterested -- and especially un-ANGRY -- you are about other people's sex lives. Seriously. Try it...what have you got to lose?

by Anonymousreply 7402/23/2013

[quote]Anyone with any work ethic at all wouldn't defend her. It's no wonder American corporations outsource everything these days. There aren't any decent employees around anymore.

EXACTLY.

People who abuse sick days get them taken away from everyone. If this dumb slut keeps her shit up, it's likely OP's employer will either stop allowing sick days or make them without pay.

Suck it up you stupid bitch. Know your limit and stop abusing the system or you'll fuck it up for everyone else who needs it.

by Anonymousreply 7502/23/2013

[quote] When I was in college, one of my business professors told us something I have never forgotten: "If you wouldn't want it on the front page of the newspaper, don't post it on the Internet."

It took a professor to tell you this??? This is not a new concept sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 7602/23/2013

She is getting all kinds of dick, from hot straight men, puts pics of it online, and I'm supposed to sit by, alone in my caftan when I haven't had dick in years. Fuck that!

by Anonymousreply 7702/23/2013

[quote]It's no wonder American corporations outsource everything these days. There aren't any decent employees around anymore.

Oh, come on. Corporations outsource everything because it's cheaper and no other reason.

by Anonymousreply 7802/23/2013

R32 take a mental health day, Julianne Moore. Seriously.

R71 does not work for a corporation that has outsourced many of its jobs. I do. Talk about cleaning up messes for your co-workers and doing the jobs of 3 people. That's me, and many others who are chained to conference calls with offshore all damn day and it hardly seems worth it anymore. I am a diligent, proactive, intelligent, cooperative evangelist for my company. Someone a few levels up in the food chain makes a decision and I'm gone. I've seen it happen here and at friends' companies. Corporations don't outsource for quality, they outsource for $$$. Bottom line.

by Anonymousreply 7902/23/2013

R80! Mary-ette!

by Anonymousreply 8102/23/2013

R80, I agree with you. Next thing you know, poor OP will be posting that he needs to cover that worthless whore's maternity leave while she's off delivering a baby girl from an unknown father who will grow up to be a slut like her mama.

by Anonymousreply 8202/23/2013

[quote]It's no wonder American corporations outsource everything these days. There aren't any decent employees around anymore.

It's tough to find decent employees in the USA who will work for full time for $8,000 a year.

by Anonymousreply 8402/23/2013

Being hungover, though basically voluntary, is a form of being sick. If she had sick days to use, what's the big deal?

And, you're sort of a loser for following your coworker on social media.

by Anonymousreply 8502/23/2013

R84 - then the dumb slut should just quit and whore herself out for pay. She might make more money and stop causing aggravation for others at the office.

by Anonymousreply 8602/23/2013

[quote]How many of us have occasionally used a sick day when we had a rough night?

[quote]>>not me, nor would I ever. I take a day off when I need surgery or must travel for work. you sound like a leech.

You have to take a day off to travel for work? Why the hell isn't the travelling considered WORK?

by Anonymousreply 8802/23/2013

[quote][R85], you sound like one of those idiots who think sick time is an entitlement. When you go out drinking and whoring on a work night and call in sick the next day your pay should be docked. People like you make me sick.

People like me don't make you sick, or the "slut" in OP's post. You make yourself sick, and it's why you hate everything and everyone and complain about everything and everyone. You're enraged at people you've never seen and don't even know. It's classic bitter fag. Having a meltdown about random shit people do and maintaining that "I would never do that because I'm perfect." Yet surprisingly, despite your "perfection", you're still miserable. But, you'll never admit that to myself.

And, no, I wouldn't go out drinking and then call into work sick. But, I guess because I stay out of people's business and don't give a fuck what they do, that makes me complicit, and apparently and "idiot" with entitlement issues.

by Anonymousreply 8902/23/2013

You are an obsessed nut R89

by Anonymousreply 9002/23/2013

R89 - for somebody who stay's out of other people's business, you sure are getting into mine. What I think is MY business. Start practicing what you preach, you hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 9102/23/2013

It really was EXTREMELY stupid of this woman to post those pictures. If she hadn't done that, it would have been assumed by all that she did most likely really need to take a sick day and that would have been the end of it. But then again, if she'd hadn't done it, what would the bitter people in this thread have to be so righteously indignant over today? Seems like she did you all a big favor, giving you another treasured opportunity to fume and feel superior (and to throw the word "slut" around with abandon, of course).

by Anonymousreply 9202/23/2013

R92 I wouldn't want someone working for me who is this stupid. While I probably wouldn't fire someone for being hung over and calling in sick, she'd certainly be on my list for the next RIF for putting the pictures out there for everyone to see.

by Anonymousreply 9302/23/2013

I used to work with a girl who went out and got drunk, came home late and called our boss at home at 2am to tell her she wouldn't be in, then called back around 7am to apologize about the drunk call and say she would be in but later and she fired her ass.

by Anonymousreply 9502/23/2013

Cripes, OP, you would've been delighted to rat on your neighbors in East Germany.

by Anonymousreply 9602/23/2013

OP can't here you. He's wearing his best Mrs. Kravitz caftan and peering out the window to see if his neighbors are mixing up the recyclables.

by Anonymousreply 9702/23/2013

I think it amusing that so many of you think calling in to work sick/hungover is a new thing. One of the reasons that workers are paid on Friday is that they would always cash their check, get drunk, and not come in the next day. Before a five day workweek, one was paid on Saturday. This kind of behavior is nothing new. Also, it is not just working class. There was a rule that you never did business after noon on a Friday because everyone was smashed from five martini lunches.

I agree that it is not a good thing, but it is not representative of American worker productivity.

by Anonymousreply 9802/23/2013

(peeking through her curtains) Abnah! Abnah! The lady next door called in sick and she's on Facebook! Come look!

by Anonymousreply 9902/23/2013

She was sick and she used a suck day. How is that inappropriate?

She went out drinking and got hungover.

Just like the employees who go eat greasy Mexican food and get diarrhea. And call in sick.

Or any of the hundreds of self-directed illnesses we call in sick for.

by Anonymousreply 10102/23/2013

OMG r80. You suffer so!

by Anonymousreply 10202/23/2013

If I had an employee who was so clearly lying and posting on FB I would fire her slut ass immediately. Don't really care what the rest of you all say.

by Anonymousreply 10402/23/2013

R104, what makes you say she was lying?

If she called in sick and the posted pics of her out with friends during work hours, yes.

But not being sick the day before doesn't mean you can't be sick the next day.

by Anonymousreply 10502/23/2013

Wow! Put the troll-dar on R103 and see the thread light up!

[quote] R38 - dirty whore…the twat…Little Miss Fucktoy

[quote] R41 - you irresponsible turd

[quote] R60 - The stupid cunt…she is a compulsive whore…she can whore herself

[quote] R64 - the slut…the kind trash that goes whoring

[quote] R82 - worthless whore's maternity leave…slut like her mama

[quote] R86 - the dumb slut

[quote] R87 - sound like one of those idiots…you go out drinking and whoring…People like you make me sick.

[quote] R89 - Start practicing what you preach, you hypocrite.

[quote] R92 – slut

[quote] R103 - typical lazy American worker…Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 10602/23/2013

I wouldn't fire her for the drinking. I wouldn't fire her for calling in sick. But for being such a big fat stupidhead and posting her evening on FB, that I'd fire her for.

Who needs stupid?

by Anonymousreply 10702/23/2013

R105, you pose an interesting question. From most employer's point of view, she is lying. She is not genuinely sick. From the employees view point she is genuinely sick and unable to work. It would be interesting to know if there is any legal precedent. I imagine the law would side with the employer. (I am ignoring the probability that she is an at will employee and could be fired for any or no reason.)

by Anonymousreply 10802/23/2013

Well, OP, she certainly sounds like a wanton harlot! The floozy would be in the stockades if this were the 1600s!

by Anonymousreply 10902/23/2013

[quote]Just like the employees who go eat greasy Mexican food and get diarrhea. And call in sick.

never heard of that one before. does the dog eat your homework too, bunky?

by Anonymousreply 11002/23/2013

I realize we've gone way past this, but I just can't let it go:

R33, darling:

seditious: of, relating to, or tending toward conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.

Kind of a stretch when used in this context.

by Anonymousreply 11102/23/2013

I'm the OP of the original post (don't bother troll darring me...I'm on my personal pc now). I guess the little fool realized that it might've been stupid to post those pix, so she's taken a stab at trying to backtrack on fb in order to save herself. She wrote on her wall this afternoon, and I quote, "Been at deaths door with that nasty stomache(sic) bug going around since Friday morning. My toilet's been stairing(sic) daggars(sic) at me lol."

Even though her attempt to save herself in transparent, frankly I didn't credit the little tramp with the brains to attempt it or even the little wit it took to compose that last part of her little post. She's had 20 comments, all empathizing and/or sending her get well wishes. Of course, some of the well wishers are her catty co-workers (who are cut from the same whore cloth btw) and would like nothing better than to see her get in trouble. No doubt one of them has downloaded the pix and is saving them for a rainy day.

Well, for the little slut's sake, I hope her supervisor didn't see her whory little pix from yesterday. Anyway, Monday should be quite interesting indeed. If the poor thing can lift her head up long enough from the toilet to stumble into work.

by Anonymousreply 11302/23/2013

No, R112. It's the way you express your "opinions" that makes you a troll.

Are you really unable to see the distinction?

(I'm waiting for your inevitable barrage of oh-so-clever "slut," "whore," "dumb cunt," et. al. comments in response.)

by Anonymousreply 11402/23/2013

[quote]don't bother troll darring me...I'm on my personal pc now

What does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 11502/23/2013

OP, you are just vicious, and an absolute delight :-)

by Anonymousreply 11602/23/2013

Stop constantly bumping your own thread, asswipe.

Go get laid already. I'll gladly contribute $20 to the cause if you just shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 11702/23/2013

Jesus OP, I thought you were a little harsh at first but seeing her moronic spelling from her fb status, off with her head! Please keep us posted. Can you put an fb picture or no? Just curious how hot she can actually be to pull off that atrocious spelling/grammar shit.

by Anonymousreply 11802/23/2013

OP's dislike of his coworker goes beyond her slutty ways. He's not telling us everything.

by Anonymousreply 11902/23/2013

It's her business with what she does on Facebook. There should be no connection between it and her job (regardless if she has friends from there on her Facebook page)

OP is one of those pathetic people who are married to their jobs and think their supervisors love them like family. And when the job doesn't think twice in kicking their sorry asses out because they need to save money, will be sobbing like the childish bitches they are.

Stupid never learns.

by Anonymousreply 12002/23/2013

Get some help, R112.

by Anonymousreply 12102/23/2013

Well, the little tramp is back in the office. This is how stupid she is...she's now affecting a fake cough to let people know she's been sick. That would've been transparent enough had she pretended that she had a cold, but it's totally unconvincing, give that it was a STOMACH BUG she was faking. She must really think that her coworkers are as dumb and clueless as she is.

I passed by the reception are earlier, where she was chatting with her equally trampy bff receptionist and flirting with some of the dumb as rocks straight guys, who seemed to be hanging on this slut's every word. It was all I could do to muster the strength and courage not to shoot her a glaring look.

So far no word on any admonishment from her supervisor. If this stupid slut gets off scott free...well, it will be very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 12202/25/2013

The girls who put out usually do get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 12402/25/2013

I have to say I like a good slut. Sexually liberated women can be quite fun and if they tend to share details when drinking then it is all the better. I had a good friend that would dish cock size, body info, critique style and staying power. Maybe you should actually get to know her, she could be fun to hang out with!

by Anonymousreply 12502/25/2013

OP, sorry to hear that the slut got away with her shenanigans. Maybe next time she will get her whore ass fired for her lies.

by Anonymousreply 12603/02/2013

No, R120, when she posted her business on Facebook where she has co-workers as friends, she made it everyone's business. You can't post shit to facebook for everyone to see and then say it's none of their business.

She was foolish to post pictures like that on facebook.

by Anonymousreply 12703/02/2013

When one's mind is on one's OWN business.......

by Anonymousreply 12803/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.