Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Famous Vintage Passport Photos

Kind of interesting. Marilyn Monroe never legally changed her name. Hemingway was a real hotty when he was younger. Poor Walt, little more than a year before he died and he already looked like a corpse.

by Anonymousreply 1002/23/2013

Marilyn was divine.

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

Katharine Hepburn looked fierce.

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

good lord, did MM ever take a shitty photo? All my passport photos make me look like hell. Guess maybe the camera doesn't lie.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

Actually, MM DID legally change her name after marring Arthur Miller!

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

I'm afraid of Virginia Woolf.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

[quote]good lord, did MM ever take a shitty photo? All my passport photos make me look like hell. Guess maybe the camera doesn't lie.

I do a mini photo shoot with a professional photographer to get my passport photos (no, I'm not joking). I figure if I have to have the same picture for 10 years, it better be one I'm really happy with.

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

OP, these are not "Famous Vintage Passport Photos." These are "Vintage Passport Photos of Famous People." Do you have cognitive problems?

Also, Marilyn changed her name in 1956. Why do you assume that a passport in 1954 is an indication that she "never legally changed her name"? Do you have cognitive problems?

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

A lot of celebrities, both present-day and in the past, never legally changed their birth names to their stage names. Their birth names were on all official, legal documents.

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2013

That's the best picture I've seen of Katherine Hepburn.

by Anonymousreply 902/23/2013

Rene Magritte was required to have photos both in and out of drag, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 1002/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.