Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Megan Fox: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' with Michael Bay

I thought they hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 2005/11/2013

I missed this one.

She finally agreed to put out for the shoot (his standard casting agreement) because her career tanked.

I'm surprised though, because he is a class A misogynist who likes to humiliate women. I can't imagine how he's going to lord it over her.

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

She can't act so she has to do stupid kid stuff like this and Transformers. I also find it funny how Michael Bay decided to hire her again after everything she said about him...

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

r2, he's not the director, so it might not be too bad for her.

He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl, but he was more upset she wouldn't put out for him than what she said about him.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

[quote]He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl

Are 13-year-old boys more mature or something?

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

r4, I meant that Bay is very personally petty in a "mean girl" kind of way that may early teen girls are.

Allegedly, of course, he wrote the "crew letter" he posted on his website about working with Megan Fox.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

Of course he wrote that crew letter. But still, what Bay is good at imho is flash, glam & explosions. That last girl he used in his movie did not have the wow factor MF does when he films her. He makes her look ravishing and beautiful. Without him she's just meh, pretty but nothing special. The way he films her & lights her is amazing. Weirdly I think they both need each other for their career. And it wasn't MB that fired her, it was Spielberg.

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

No it wasn't r6. Robert Orci said as much in a tweet at the time.

The "Hitler" comment happened months before she was fired. She was actually on set, and allegedly they had a big blow up and she was gone.

Because Bay wants his female leads to fuck him, he doesn't have the casting range a legitimate director (even a B list one) would have.

The VS model was chosen on the fly, so to speak, because they were already in production, if not shooting.

I looked at some of his actions sequences and explosions and they were ridiculous--muddled micro-cuts and gas bombs (not realistic or interesting at all).

I think he's a prick, but I'd have no problem admitting if he did cool action scenes.

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

The new CGI TMNT series on Nickelodeon is god-awful. They brought back the comic books, and they're now adult. The Disney (look, tone) shit is gone. I wonder if they're going to Nolan-ise the film.

Wasn't this film DOA last year? They were all set to do it, and then they dropped it after a string of flops?

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2013

r8, they had serious script problems. One of the geek sites got a hold of a draft and posted it and it was so bad it was shocking, even by Bay standards.

Initially, they claimed the script was fake, and demanded it be taken down, but of course by then it was too late-geeks had it archived.

There was a belt-tightening that went on, but how much of it was a factor, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 902/22/2013

I saw that new show r8. It is awful and my nephew seems cold on it but I read that Nic. has a lot riding on it.

by Anonymousreply 1002/22/2013

How do you know he rapes women r1 ? I'm feeling dubious about this. Tell us how you know this.

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2013

Bay reportedly has a huge cock, so I'm guessing Megan is going back for more of that.

by Anonymousreply 1202/22/2013

The Nick show is so bad, I wanted to go and bang my head into a wall. Honestly, I think the TMNT franchise is over. Unless they totally make this film into a more adult-toned feature, I just don't see it being a mega-hit, at least not a mega-hit with kids. The current comic is manga.

by Anonymousreply 1302/22/2013

needle dick, r12. Way too long and short on substance, much like his movies.

Allegedly, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1402/22/2013

gossip bump

by Anonymousreply 1504/17/2013

Well, Megan Fox is a mutant, alright.

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2013

Yeah, but straight men still think she's fuckable, so she'll still be cast.

I think her surgery doesn't look too bad now.

She'll be one of those people who lenses well, but looks like a shiny blow up doll off camera.

by Anonymousreply 1704/17/2013

r17, I think her surgery is still bad, but not shocking, like it was initially.

As to the fuckable part, geekdom is pissed as hell she's April O'Neil.

As much as they acknowledge her fuckability, they are overwhelmingly against this. There are many female fans of the Turtles who are disgusted by this as well, because they identified with the character (she was a smart reporter, not a plastic whore).

Given how bad the script was, I doubt they'll be able to rework the character to make her fuckable, but cool.

by Anonymousreply 1805/11/2013

A retarded mutant at that!

by Anonymousreply 1905/11/2013

This movie has Piece of Shit written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 2005/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.