Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 3 (PART FOUR)

1,800 posts this season so far...

Let's see if we can fill another one before the end of this season, with the same wit, warmth and hot off the press (or not in the press) information of the first three.

by Anonymousreply 60103/19/2013

can't get enough of these bitches

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2013

[quote]Mauricio is omni-sexual

Yes he will screw someone if it means he can sell their house.

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2013

Can we something less subjective on Mauricio with men. The Cedric story, etc aint doing it. Something other than an opinion. At least a story etc hehe

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2013

Yes thank you R3. Would love some dish on Mauricio. I find him kinda good looking.

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2013

Sometimes I find Mauricio hot. Other times John Turturro not!

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2013

I used to be a member of a now defunct Real Housewives board made up of former TWOP posters. Several people on that board swore that Mauricio had an illegitimate child in Las Vegas and everyone there knew.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2013

I'm so fucking sick of seeing Brandi's starfucking/hanger-on/freeloading friend Jennifer at every social gathering. What the fuck does she do? Does Brandi pay her to tag along with her everywhere? She just stands around with that dumb look on her face all the time.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2013

r7 FUCK OFF. Jennifer is awesome. Was awesome on Dr Drew CR, who worked at the facility, and Sober House as well. If I was around all those bitches who always would be bitchy 2 me, yeah slut I would bring a friend. It's her best friend of over 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2013

Maybe Lisa should get one of these (see link) for when Adrienne comes over, then she could just wipe it down after she left.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2013

This thread has no mention of the 'morally corrupt' Faye Resnick. We must worship the pre-lobotomy Camille.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013

I'm going to say something that will be very unpopular.

I feel sorry for Adrienne. There, I said it.

I just feel she's shot herself in the foot (hoof) being on this show and it's worked out really, really badly.

Her marriage is over and she's as good as become a national hate figure.

There are a lot of people who make blunders in real life and it's no big deal. But because she's been on this show...it's blown up in her face, big time.

It also looks like she won't be back next season to rectify herself the way Camille has because it sounds like they're going to fire her before she gets the chance.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2013

Not me, she still has more money than god and apparently no self awareness. I mean, look at her. Human stain is right!

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2013

I like Adrienne. I think Brandi has no class. And she needs to get over Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2013

Camille is the most vicious and stealth.

Adrienne is not bright enough to be schemer. She is not as despicable as she is being made out to be.

Brandi is what you see is what you get.

Lisa isn't as nice as she appears, but really is a decent person.

Kim.

Taylor wants to be a rich sorority girl the rest of her life.

Kyle deep inside feels like a fraud and doesn't think she measures up.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013

OMG! I think Barbra Streisand is on Yolanda's lemon cleanse:

Barbra Streisand's Oscar Prep: Juice Cleanse, Multiple Stylists 10:00 AM PST 2/21/2013 by Merle Ginsberg & Gary Baum

THR hears the singer, who will perform on the Academy Awards stage for the first time in 36 years, is on a 21-day regimen -- and just can't decide who should dress her.

This story first appeared in the March 1 issue of The Hollywood Reportermagazine.

Sources say Barbra Streisand, who'll sing on the Oscar telecast for the first time since 1977, has gone on a 21-day cleanse.

THR also hears she's having several gowns made and has more than one stylist on retainer.

by Anonymousreply 1502/21/2013

[quote]I'm so fucking sick of seeing Brandi's starfucking/hanger-on/freeloading friend Jennifer at every social gathering. What the fuck does she do? Does Brandi pay her to tag along with her everywhere?

Quote the contrary--Jennifer pays Brandi. She's obviously DESPERATE for fame. If there's a television camera rolling in Los Angeles, Jennifer will find a way to get in front of it.

by Anonymousreply 1602/21/2013

I like Lisa. I want Adrienne and Taylor off the show.

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2013

Adrienne has the oddest marriage.

At Kim's party, she keeps repeating that her husband is the best plastic surgeon and speaks so well about him. THEN... She's with him and treats him like she would rather be anywhere else than near him or touch him.

Someone needs to analyze this woman.

by Anonymousreply 1802/21/2013

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Starring

KYLE RICHARDS

as

Co-Owner

by Anonymousreply 1902/21/2013

What's the deal with Brandi and Lisa??

by Anonymousreply 2002/21/2013

What makes Adrienne pathetic is she needs fame to go with all the $$. She is not very self aware, or she would've figured out she is not in the least compelling. I do like the fact that Adrienne is a big Obama supporter and fundraiser.

by Anonymousreply 2102/22/2013

LeeAnn to be a housewife next season?

by Anonymousreply 2202/22/2013

[quote] She is not very self aware,

I'm sure she's a lot more self aware now and that this whole fiasco has been a serious learning curve.

by Anonymousreply 2302/22/2013

I truly believe Brandi gets in on with Ken and Lisa (Cedric surely did as well). I think Lisa's frigid act is just an act. I bet they are freaky. And I bet Brandi tongues that pussy on the daily.

by Anonymousreply 2402/22/2013

I agree that Adrienne truly has shot herself in the hoof. She thought she could use RHOBH to promote her various ridiculous vehicles -- that godawful Palms hotel that she owns 2 percent of; her idiot knockoff shoes and purses and so on -- and instead, she and her products seem to phony and cheap.

God bless the little Persian trannie who has to repeat incessantly that only her husband the plastic surgeon whom she hates could have done a better job on Kim's nose. It's like her mantra, and he's divorcing her sorry fake ass anyway.

Booboo face for her.

by Anonymousreply 2502/22/2013

I think the point about Adrienne is this.

She didn't make her own money, she inherited it. Therefore, she entered this project thinking she could make her own money with her various 'creative projects' with no previous experience of the rough and tumble of the real world and in so doing, so she's learned some very hard lessons.

This is part of what makes watching this show so fascinating. Watching these very rich and spoiled women grapple with the hard reality (a very exaggerated version)of real life, for the first time.

The only person who's really gaining from this seems to be Brandi, who basically had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

by Anonymousreply 2602/22/2013

Adrienne clearly has no business sense or skills. The choices she has made throughout the show are absurd and validates that she either has had no part of running the Maloof Empire or is a part of the reason they have failed. And besides having little business sense, she also comes across as really dumb. It is more than just a sense of entitlement, but really quite unintelligent. How did Paul put up with that?

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire Maloof clan declares bankruptcy in the next few years. Something tells me that their house is made of glass.

by Anonymousreply 2702/22/2013

Agree R24, Also I doubt that Ken joins in on the action.

His old ass probably just sits and watches.

by Anonymousreply 2802/22/2013

[quote]The choices she has made throughout the show are absurd

When she decided to 'design shoes' all we saw was her sling a bunch of her favorite shoes on a table and tell a bunch of designers to 'get to work'. Convinced that attaching her name to the project would attract all the fans of the show. So impressed were they, by her natural style and elegance.

Their failure was blamed on Lisa's 'Maloof hoof'.

She may have a point though...google image 'Malooh hoof' and look what happens.

by Anonymousreply 2902/22/2013

when is the finale and when is the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 3002/23/2013

They are all skanks. The Brandi love is strange. Especially from someone who hinks rape is rape, except when it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 3102/23/2013

Thinks

by Anonymousreply 3202/23/2013

Don't forget! Adrienne is also coming out with a skincare line :) You know...the one developed by her husband (who isn't qualified to concoct skincare potions) and that she's "used for years" despite it not even being finished yet.

by Anonymousreply 3302/23/2013

I find it hilarious that while RHoBH is on it's 4th thread already, RHoA is barely through half of its first.

Didn't RHoA premier a week or two before PHoBH?

by Anonymousreply 3402/23/2013

I say 'morally corrupt', you say...

by Anonymousreply 3502/23/2013

[quote]RHoA is barely through half of its first.

& is that the second most popular on DL?

I don't watch any of the others.

I was watching a re-run from Season 3, this afternoon.

Such a funny line from Kim:

'Why does everyone ask if I'm OK, every time I go to the toilet?'

by Anonymousreply 3602/23/2013

Actually Atlanta housewives broke records this season with viewers. Kenya Moore, twirl. Look it up, its the highest rated housewive franchise on bravo.

by Anonymousreply 3702/23/2013

Miami has to be lowest. How is that one still on?

by Anonymousreply 3802/23/2013

Of course! With Mama Elsa and Norman, how can you go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 3902/23/2013

There seems to be no information anywhere on how many episodes there are going to be this season.

The last season had 24.

We're currently at # 14.

by Anonymousreply 4002/23/2013

Why does Taylor have a nanny? The woman doesn't work. And she hasn't the money for a nanny.

by Anonymousreply 4102/25/2013

Taylor is just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4202/25/2013

Kim is wasted.

by Anonymousreply 4302/25/2013

What an unbelievable coincidence that all the ladies were going to Paris at the same time. What are the odds of that?

by Anonymousreply 4402/26/2013

It does appear that Kim is wasted during that first episode in Paris. But her intervention with Taylor (at least as it was edited) was both kind and brave. For a moment, I stopped thinking of her as a trivial version of Blanche DuBois.

by Anonymousreply 4502/26/2013

The intervention scene with Taylor was the most lucid and likable Kim has ever been on this show. Unfortunately, she was face down in her bouillabaisse by the end of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 4602/26/2013

[quote]What an unbelievable coincidence that all the ladies were going to Paris at the same time. What are the odds of that?

And they all ended up staying at the same hotel!

by Anonymousreply 4702/26/2013

Lisa is going to be on Dancing With the Stars. I have no idea why.

by Anonymousreply 4802/26/2013

Someone's told them they're funny together. Big mistake. So now we have Lisa & Ken doing a sort of comic banter and it's painful.

by Anonymousreply 4902/26/2013

Kim is "acting" drunk to have an interesting story line and free trip to Paris.

by Anonymousreply 5002/26/2013

Get Marisa off the show, she's fucking boring, uninteresting and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5102/26/2013

Marisa's husband likely inherited a fortune. That bitch better star being nice to her husband. You know, the one she never missed the opportunity to slam. She is not nearly all that.

That Mohammed guy is disgusting. Is that the same house from last year? We know Yolanda is the biggest gold-digger of them all! Fucking Dutch snatch all holier than thou!

Kim was being goofy but I really thought they were being overly concerned. She was loopy, she always is.

I'm thinking Ken comes from serious $$. His son is self-made? Yeah right. They made their fortunes on gay bars? Doubtful. Not that kind of $$.

by Anonymousreply 5202/26/2013

Taylor was looking really rough in that intervention scene. Do you think she was crying before they got there or just hungover?

by Anonymousreply 5302/26/2013

If someone's trying to overcome a drinking problem she probably shouldn't be spending her time standing around and socializing with the same boring people over and over, while they drink champagne in a variety of luxury locations.

I don't drink, but if I was constantly in those situations, I'd be knocking it back too. What else would you do, roll around on the floor with Gigi?

I thought the surprise helicopter from St. Tropez to Paris was cool.

The daughter-in-law wasn't kidding when she said she was finding having Lisa & Ken around to be a strain.

by Anonymousreply 5402/26/2013

[quote]That Mohammed guy is disgusting. Is that the same house from last year?

No, it's a new one. That was the point. It was a house warming.

What's with the swans & whose idea was it first?

[quote]I'm thinking Ken comes from serious $$. His son is self-made? Yeah right. They made their fortunes on gay bars? Doubtful. Not that kind of $$.

No, Ken definitely does not come from money. I'm English and we know these things about each other.

Re their fortune. Here's a 2002 interview, from a London newspaper, with Lisa, that might clarify your curiosity to some degree. Fill in a few holes.

by Anonymousreply 5502/26/2013

How did I miss this?

Adrienne Maloof was just awarded temporary custody of her three boys after telling a judge her estranged husband, Paul Nassif, choked one of their kids last Thursday ... TMZ has learned.

Adrienne's lawyer went to court and filed a declaration she wrote, in which she claimed Paul picked their 3 boys up from school Thursday. During the ride, 2 of the boys were kicking each other, when Paul allegedly reached back and choked one of the boys around the Adam's apple.

According to a separate declaration, filed by Adrienne, one of the boys told a psychiatrist ... Paul smacked him on his "wet bare bottom" because he had peed on his sibling in the bath, and then sent him to the corner for a time-out.

The couple's chef also filed a declaration, claiming he witnessed Paul kicking the family dog when it peed on the floor. And a DEA agent who is friends with the couple filed yet another declaration claiming he witnessed Paul putting his hands around the neck of one of the children.

Neither Paul nor his lawyer were present during the hearing -- they were never told about the hearing -- although we know Paul denies ALL of the allegations.

Paul's lawyer, Lisa Meyer, tells TMZ, "This smacks of underhandedness. Adrienne wasn't even present when this allegedly occurred." Meyer adds, "It is a sad day when parents have to stoop to the level of making false allegations against another parent." Meyer calls Adrienne's move "gamesmanship at its worst."

by Anonymousreply 5603/01/2013

Wow, that Adrienne is real fucking cunt!

That weird chef is an ever bigger cunt!

by Anonymousreply 5703/01/2013

Did anyone see the episode where Paul was going into the pool, and his nephew (I think) was ALL OVER HIM with the "ewwww, look at all his BACK hair!"? I know a budding queen when I see one. That kid wanted to suck Paul's cock so badly it was embarrassing. No straight boy makes such a fuss over his uncle's body like that. Bet he peeps on Uncle Paul at the urinal, or sneaks a feel when they're playing around in the pool.

by Anonymousreply 5803/01/2013

Apparently Ms. Maloof couldn't bring her pussy to the reunion. Nice. Cowardly twat.

by Anonymousreply 5903/02/2013

RE 52 - I completely agree with you. Only background I can get on Ken is his father was in 'textiles' . So I bet it's old money from the rag trade. As soon as I saw Ken's son's St. Tropez home, and his wife, I thought the same thing. He looks like he's never worked a day in his life, running around with his sexy tan body, and shorts & t-shirt.

I felt from the beginning , that 'restaurants in London' bit was a front. You don't buy $ 20,000,000 houses with $ from a few gay bars / restaurants. And believe me, Lisa would not have married Ken if he was just a pub owner. She knew his background, and at this point, the 2 LA restaurants are more like a hobby for her / them. They would run themselves, if Twit & Twat weren't around.

by Anonymousreply 6003/02/2013

Is Adrienne off the show? I hope so. She's a coward for skipping the reunion. She knows she came off like a real ass this season.

by Anonymousreply 6103/02/2013

She's not skipping the reunion, she just has a business to run! Unlike those *other* girls.

by Anonymousreply 6203/02/2013

Oh, she's just like the rest of them, although she might claim to be aloof.

by Anonymousreply 6303/02/2013

[quote]Apparently Ms. Maloof couldn't bring her pussy to the reunion. Nice. Cowardly twat.

But she sent a giant orchid turd arrangement just like the one she sent Lisa for the Sur opening.

by Anonymousreply 6403/02/2013

She skipped the reunion because she thought the question of surrogacy would come up and that was the one thing she wanted to avoid in the show. That's why her kids were never filmed and their faces were blurred. Also, there is a gag order on the divorce proceeding and she did not want to be provoked and then compromise the gag order since there is too much at stake, i.e. custody battle/money.

I agree with her decision to stay away from the filming, I disagree with the timing. Those should have been consideration BEFORE she joined the show. Are people that Naive or desperate for attention that they think their secrets will not be aired in times where everything is tweeted, photoegraphed, posted, and travels through the globe in a nano second?

by Anonymousreply 6503/02/2013

[quote]And they all ended up staying at the same hotel!

Yes, how wonderful that impoverished Brandi and Kim were able to scrounge up enough money for a suite in an expensive hotel in Paris.

What luck!

by Anonymousreply 6603/02/2013

Adrienne Maloof is a stupid, humorless twit.

Wonder what her contract with Bravo stipulates. The only thing that makes me think she isn't required to appear on the reunion is that the Atlanta slags get a substantial "bonus" for appearing on their reunion.

If she is not required, some lawyer for Bravo needs to be fired.

The good thing: This will be the final nail in career as a housewife.

by Anonymousreply 6703/02/2013

Adrienne is officially off the show! So is Camille. Ding dong the witch is dead.

by Anonymousreply 6803/02/2013

Jacqueline didn't show up for the NJ reunion once. They don't get into legal trouble for not showing up for the reunions, but they do forfeit a big money bonus.

I'm going to be pissed if Camille defends Adrienne at the reunion. I have a feeling she will.

by Anonymousreply 6903/02/2013

Camille wasn't at the reunion either. Now I'm just waiting to hear that Taylor was booted from the show.

by Anonymousreply 7003/02/2013

Kyle is majority owner of the reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 7103/02/2013

I'm pretty bad at spotting lesbians, but WOW is Yolanda a dyke. I believe the stories that David Foster is gay, but my first impressions was she was a H'wood wife spending her husband's money and grateful she doesn't have to have much sex.

But her pawing Brandy finally brought the obvious to my attention. Did you see her on the balcony warming Brandy, with her hands all over her?

I don't think Brandy is gay, just an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 7203/02/2013

Camille was unofficially dropped from the show during filming. That's why she's only been a minor player this season.

by Anonymousreply 7303/02/2013

I think Shana/Taylor should stay. The other wives are wealthy and established. She's the underdog...the scheming, manipulative user who will stop at nothing to retain her 90210 zip code, to the point of being a totally irresponsible mother. Every show needs a villainess cunt like Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 7403/02/2013

Why would David Foster need to keep marrying women if he's gay? It doesn't seem like he has anything to lose by coming out. Maybe thirty years ago, but not now. I mean, I don't think La Streisand would mind.

by Anonymousreply 7503/02/2013

I'm kinda liking Taylor this season, especially when she tried to ditch that spoiled brat, Kennedy, by flying off to Vegas with some rich stranger.

Remember when she made Kennedy give away her puppy, lol?

by Anonymousreply 7603/02/2013

[quote] Every show needs a villainess cunt like Taylor.

That position has been filled. And filled again. And again.

by Anonymousreply 7703/02/2013

david foster seems like the douchiest douche who ever douched.

his comment to lili zanuck's husband was vile, even is she is vile herself.

by Anonymousreply 7803/02/2013

Yes, true, r77, but I see Kyle as just a mean girl who is ultimately harmless. Taylor, on the hands, exudes pure evil. She'd cut anyone who gets in her way of staying in Bev Hills. Even her little daughter.

by Anonymousreply 7903/02/2013

[quote]She's the underdog...the scheming, manipulative user who will stop at nothing to retain her 90210 zip code

Except, Taylor doesn't even live in 90210.

by Anonymousreply 8003/02/2013

Why is Kennedy spoilt? She never seems comfortable in all the stuff which was showered on her which was really done for her mother.

She seems like a lost puppy and I do give Kyle credit for noticing it and giving her at least a temporary fake home.

by Anonymousreply 8103/02/2013

Kyle owns the puppy and the home.

by Anonymousreply 8203/02/2013

The Baby Jesus only knows what horrors Kennedy has witnessed behind closed doors, having the Thenardiers as parents.

by Anonymousreply 8303/02/2013

[quote]Except, Taylor doesn't even live in 90210.

You'd think, since Kyle has claimed ownership of BH [and the show] that she could give Taylor a place there. Maybe Lucille Ball's old house.

by Anonymousreply 8403/02/2013

Kyle owns Joan Crawford's old home, and that is the one she should gift to Taylor. I can see little Kennedy offering her mother and her many "uncles" a refresher or Taylor locking her in the pool house. C'mon, Kyle, make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 8503/02/2013

r71, I love you.

Thanks for the LOL.

by Anonymousreply 8603/02/2013

R26 Did you see how she designed her shoe line? She pulled a bunch of shoes out of her closet, selected the ones she liked the most and said make them look like these.

They were recently featured on MYHABIT.com, Amazon's designer markdown site.

by Anonymousreply 8803/02/2013

Adrienne is a lunatic.

Her plastic hooker shoes only sold a Belk, hardly Neiman-Marcus, and are now marked down 75% just to get rid of them.

And that silly, snarling woman thinks women are clamoring for purses with her name scrawled all over them!

by Anonymousreply 8903/02/2013

I agree, keep Taylor, every show needs an unpredictable drunk.

by Anonymousreply 9003/02/2013

Adrienne shouldn't have gone on tv if she wanted to keep her life private. I won't miss her.

by Anonymousreply 9103/02/2013

Adrienne's kids have appeared on the show and their faces weren't blurred. I mean, they weren't in tight close-ups but you could get a decent look at them.

by Anonymousreply 9203/02/2013

[quote]Kennedy (where's my puppy, mommy?)

Kennedy, darling, unless it's at the bottom of a wine bottle, your mum isn't going to find it.

I just realized something: You were named after a man who was killed (Kennedy) and a man who killed himself (Armstrong). Doesn't bode well for you, now does it?

by Anonymousreply 9303/02/2013

The kid was allergic to the puppy.

What's his name knew it, but still gave Kennedy the puppy. It was very creepy at the time.

Gee...feels like years ago. We've been on some journey with these gals.

(Sorry to rain all the hilarious puppy jokes, but the truth is very important in this instance).

by Anonymousreply 9403/02/2013

Kennedy is just jealous of her gorgeous and famous mommy. How am I, uh, I mean Taylor, supposed to find a rich new husband with that little demanding brat running around ruining everything?

by Anonymousreply 9503/02/2013

R95: Call me.

Trust me: When the sounds of the sirens die down, they'll all say the impulse was heredity.

by Anonymousreply 9603/02/2013

I can't finish Brandi's book. I wish I hadn't bought it. But then I saw 883 Amazon reviews which earned it 4.5 stars. So I bought it. She talks about moving on and bless her heart she's trying but this is the most boring book I've ever read. I admit I skipped the last chapter about the vaginal rejuvenation. But now I can't, um, get back into the book. Needy, whiney, blah blah blah Eddie blah blah blah LeAnn...#BORING!

by Anonymousreply 9703/02/2013

[quote]she claimed Paul picked their 3 boys up from school Thursday. During the ride, 2 of the boys were kicking each other, when Paul allegedly reached back and choked one of the boys around the Adam's apple.

Oh for Heaven's sake Homer has been doing that to Bart for thirty years and he's just fine.

by Anonymousreply 9803/02/2013

Why didn't Yolanda fly them in the private jet? Ken's son made his money from being a landlord? The Grandson looks older than his father. His Mother looks like his Grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 9903/02/2013

Taylor's come too far to go home now, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 10003/02/2013

Whores

by Anonymousreply 10103/02/2013

LOVED the reunion of Lisa and her, um, daughter-in-law. The woman looks like she drinks every day, long into the night. How in the world has she kept that hot stud by her side all these years, that's what I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 10203/02/2013

She was in a James Bond movie!

by Anonymousreply 10303/02/2013

Lisa's friend who snagged Lisa's step son MUST be filthy rich.

The only way to explain why the stepson is still with her, AND their amazing wealth.

by Anonymousreply 10403/02/2013

Taylor should move back to Oklahoma City and open up a modeling school.

by Anonymousreply 10503/02/2013

Actually I hear Lisa's friend is co-owner of Ken's son. Along with Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 10603/02/2013

Jaqueline from NJH may have skipped a reunion, but she also didn't threaten to sue Bravo the same year... So put 2 and 2 together

by Anonymousreply 10703/02/2013

I'm anxious to hear what Yolanda says at the reunion. She hasn't been the least bit shy about going after Adrienne, Kyle and Faye in the press. I still don't understand why she dislikes Kyle so much, since they haven't had any confrontations on the show, so far. Kyle must have pulled something behind-the-scenes. Wouldn't be surprised if Kyle and Faye didn't try to get Yolanda fired so Faye could take her place. I hope it all comes out during the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 10803/02/2013

R98: Your life must be full of disappointment, based on unrealistic expectations from stupid premises.

by Anonymousreply 10903/02/2013

[quote]LOVED the reunion of Lisa and her, um, daughter-in-law.

I thought Lisa's vain, Peter Pan step-son and the hideous crone he is married to were DREADFULLY RUDE hosts.

I'm sure Lisa had some choice words for Ken's ears, but is too smart to make them public.

by Anonymousreply 11003/02/2013

Are Villa Blanca and Sur popular and successful restaurants? Have any of you been to either one? Were they crowded? Was the food any good?

by Anonymousreply 11103/02/2013

R104

I have not been to either of these but here are the Yelp reviews:

Sur

by Anonymousreply 11203/02/2013

Obviously, Ken's son is married to a rich widow (ex Bond Girl). He's 45 and that old hag is 64 if she is a DAY. He's not hardly "self made" - more like a gigolo. Maybe Lisa's dog is named after her step son.

by Anonymousreply 11303/02/2013

Villa Blanca

by Anonymousreply 11403/02/2013

Also, Jacqueline skipped the reunion because she was legitimately upset about something that had happened the night before. Adrienne isn't showing up because she's a coward who doesn't want to answer questions or take any criticism. It's actually a hugely stupid move from a PR perspective. If she was smart she'd show up and be hugely apologetic. But we already know she's not smart.

by Anonymousreply 11503/02/2013

Speaking of Jacqueline:

The Garden State is picking a cat-fight with "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jacqueline Laurita -- claiming she needs to pay off a $340,000 tax bill ... OR ELSE.

The NJ Division of Taxation filed the tax lien against Jacqueline -- who has been a regular on the show since season 1 -- earlier this year for exactly $338,337.05.

The docs don't specify which year(s) Jacqueline allegedly racked up the debt, but if she doesn't pay up soon, they could go after her assets.

Jacqueline is not the only NJ housewife to botch her finances -- her two nemesis on the show, Danielle Staub and Teresa Giudice, are both in the middle of a bankruptcy right now.

Hey Bravo, maybe an episode called "The Girls Pay Their Bills" is in order.

by Anonymousreply 11603/02/2013

Who are the people who are talking about the other housewife shows on this thread?

It's a real drag.

(Do you want a new thread started? If you do say so. But I, personally, don't want to read about 'Jacqueline' here).

by Anonymousreply 11703/02/2013

SUR is always busy when I walk past it.

by Anonymousreply 11803/02/2013

R116: Stop talking about other Real Housewives shows on this thread.

I feel guilty enough watching one of these garbage shows.

by Anonymousreply 11903/02/2013

How long before Taylor has cirrhosis of the liver?

by Anonymousreply 12003/03/2013

Lisa can do no wrong. Love her

by Anonymousreply 12103/03/2013

Sur has better reviews than Villa Blanca. I'm sure with the popularity of Vanderpump Rules that it's a hot place to be right now. Judging from the reviews, Lisa and Ken are there all the time. One reviewer said they also saw Kim, Kyle and Paris Hilton at Sur and everyone was extremely nice.

by Anonymousreply 12203/03/2013

Kyle owns Sur, so it's natural for her to be there a lot.

by Anonymousreply 12303/03/2013

I always thought it was one of Lisa's missteps to say that "Villa Blanca is where you take your wife. Sur is where you take your mistress."

Seems like she's shooting herself in the foot there.

by Anonymousreply 12403/03/2013

Are you kidding, r124? That just creates more allure for the place. You'd think all those SUR server whores fucking each other would repel customers, but that also creates more allure. Believe me, cunning Lisa knows exactly what she is doing. Vanderpump Rules is one long commercial for Sur, and will bring in a mint.

by Anonymousreply 12503/03/2013

Paul clearly has a hair-trigger temper and can turn on a dime despite his outward genial persona. But being with Adrienne would bring out the worst in anyone!

by Anonymousreply 12603/03/2013

I always kind of liked Paul and I'm glad he and Brandi made up after that scene at the party where he screamed at her. (I'm still trying to get through Brandi's book, but it's boorring...) I always thought Paul was too good for Adrienne but it turns out that maybe Adrienne's not-so-stellar choice of boytoys is related to the fact that Paul has had a long-term mistress.

by Anonymousreply 12703/03/2013

Adrienne does not like penis.

Her new "boy toy" is for publicity only.

by Anonymousreply 12803/03/2013

Something tells me that Paul is a little homophobic. He would've called Taylor's gay friend a homophobic slur at the White Party had the cameras not been there.

by Anonymousreply 12903/03/2013

I doubt see Paul as homophobic. He has good social skills. You have to, to be a success in LA. But I can believe Adrienne is in the closet. I recall a couple of scenes where she kind of showed her interest in women.

by Anonymousreply 13003/03/2013

[quote]He has good social skills.

Not on this planet. He comes across as a crass oaf. And the way he got in Brandi's face was a man with no self-control.

I agree with the other people who picked up that Paul was just about to say, "Shut up fag!" when he realized the cameras were on.

He and Adrienne deserved each other -- dreadful, vulgar people.

by Anonymousreply 13103/03/2013

They're all dreadful, vulgar people. What other type of people would choose to do a reality show?

by Anonymousreply 13203/03/2013

I must have missed that part. If that happened, and it obviously did, then yeah, he's a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 13303/03/2013

I seriously want to get with Ken's son. He is adorable. I would watch a reality show about him alone. I think Lisa handled the whole thing with class. It must have been weird to have one of your friends marry your stepson. The Todds certainly have all the accoutrements of wealth, don't they.

by Anonymousreply 13403/03/2013

I thought Ken's son and his old crone wife were very rude to their guests. Sniping -- to their faces -- about how onerous it was to have them as guests for a few days was so rude.

That is when Lisa shows her manners and savvy. She chose not to say anything on camera, even though she must have found it appalling.

by Anonymousreply 13503/03/2013

And it was Lisa's "friend" who complained, "Three days we'll have to put with ya?" The son just looked embarrassed. He sure liked to show off his physique, lots of open shirt shots, you can tell he was into it. The crone seems bitter. You think they might have an arrangement? She gets money. And he gets to sleep with guys. At least in my fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 13603/03/2013

R136: The crone did make a unilateral insult about having house-guests at the dinner that was so clearly comped (after 20 express references to its name).

But the son and the crone shot each other a conspiratorial look of irritation about having Lisa and Ken stay for more than drinks, earlier when they first arrived.

You gotta wonder when people are that rude when cameras are rolling: Are they just doing it to be asked back on a show where rudeness and drama are its bread and butter.

by Anonymousreply 13703/03/2013

OMG you twits dont get British humor. Lisa and Ken were clearly in on the joke nerds! My god, pearl clutchers!

by Anonymousreply 13803/03/2013

I certainly hope so R137 because Wwould make Warren Todd and his wife Sue would make a welcome addition to the show and would completely revitalize it. Lisa would have a REAL enemy for once, instead of these amateurs. They need to move to Beverly Hills! Please make this happen.

by Anonymousreply 13903/03/2013

Has anyone noticed how American Lisa's accent has become this season? She's totally picked up the American pronunciation of the letter R, which I don't remember her doing in prior seasons.

by Anonymousreply 14003/03/2013

Lisa looks refreshed this season. I imagine they all go to the surgeon immediately after the reunion and get nipped and tucked. Lisa looks softer and more natural. So I imagine Sue, who apparently is aging, um, naturally, would be mortified at her own appearance next to her older former fbest friend.

by Anonymousreply 14103/03/2013

I would Lisa and Sue are close to the same age? Somewhere in the 50's. If Ken is 70- lets just say he is- Lisa is 53. I took all the sniping as a joke, if you fools didn't then you probably believe have the shit you are watching is real.

by Anonymousreply 14203/03/2013

[quote]if you fools didn't then you probably believe have the shit you are watching is real

Imagine being called a fool by someone who can neither punctuate nor spell.

by Anonymousreply 14303/03/2013

You just know r143 proofread his post at least ten times so that no one could call him out on any spelling or grammatical eras.

by Anonymousreply 14403/03/2013

I thought it was funny that Lisa caught Ken in a lie about his age.

He had apparently told her he'd had his son when he was 19.

But the son said he was born when his father was 25.

Lisa picked up on this discrepancy and said, "How old are you?" And then it was dropped.

by Anonymousreply 14503/03/2013

[quote]Has anyone noticed how American Lisa's accent has become this season?

Yes. I call that Jackie Collins English.

by Anonymousreply 14603/03/2013

Here you go...what some of you have been waiting for...A Daily Mail exclusive on Ken's son.

by Anonymousreply 14703/03/2013

Paul is an ass. He's out of control.

by Anonymousreply 14803/03/2013

Wow so Sue really is in her 60's.

by Anonymousreply 14903/03/2013

Ken was saying how he'd like them to come to L.A. for a month, even base themselves there.

Why should they if they have London and that incredible place in St. Tropez? and you don't need to stretch your imagination to know what their house in Notting Hill is like.

Also, if they were so anti-Sue getting together with the son, I get the feeling Sue's in no hurry to forget it.

by Anonymousreply 15003/03/2013

Sue was pissed because Lisa kept singing this all weekend:

"Bain de Soleil for the St. Tropez crone"

by Anonymousreply 15103/03/2013

Why is it that everyone is scoffing at the son being married to someone 16 years older, but nobody tut-tuts about his mother being married to someone 16 years older?

(That said, both Sue and Ken are older than they claim.)

Does Ken's son inherit his ratty Korean blond wigs?

Are where did Ken's son get that tacky jacket? I recognize it from the racks at T.J. Maxx!

by Anonymousreply 15203/03/2013

If my 21 year old son was marrying a 37 year old woman, I would not be happy either.

Good for them that they beat the odds and it worked out.

by Anonymousreply 15303/03/2013

The 21-year-old son SCREAMS "IVF baby."

by Anonymousreply 15403/03/2013

Lisa used to be a bass player with the Association

by Anonymousreply 15503/03/2013

Kyle owns The Association.

by Anonymousreply 15603/03/2013

In other news, Kyle is still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15703/04/2013

I thought all these women were going to Paris for different purposes? So far they've all been together 24/7. Regardless, I've really enjoyed watching them experience Paris...except for the duck thing, which I could not watch.

by Anonymousreply 15803/04/2013

Kim is a fucking mess and a liar.

She is so strung out on pills!

And Yolanda really has a cunty side to her.

by Anonymousreply 15903/04/2013

Wow! The sexual tension between Lisa & Kyle was so intense this time. I knew that was what was going on.

When Lisa said, what do you want me to do, kiss you?

'Just friends' don't behave like that.

by Anonymousreply 16003/04/2013

[quote]And Yolanda really has a cunty side to her.

I like when she tells people to shut up and get over it.

The 'let's go cook' fiasco was so boring. It was Lisa's idea and not a good one.

I'd like to rent one of those things that Ken & Mauricio were going around on.

Usually you have to stand in line for hours to go up the Eiffel Tower. Maybe Bravo called ahead.

There's another Paris episode next week. Part trois.

by Anonymousreply 16103/04/2013

Kyle and Yolanda act like seventh graders when it comes to their husbands. They're obsessive and juvenile. Do grown women really act like that?

by Anonymousreply 16203/04/2013

I really, really, really don't like Maurice anymore.

There is something very fake about him.

He comes across as a total grifter.

by Anonymousreply 16303/04/2013

R159 and Yolanda's ass looks weird.

by Anonymousreply 16403/04/2013

R162 Yes. They are protecting their meal tickets.

by Anonymousreply 16503/04/2013

Yes, Yolanda calls it as she sees it, but she comes across as unnecessarily abrasive.

Not well mannered person does that.

by Anonymousreply 16603/04/2013

NO well mannered . . .

by Anonymousreply 16703/05/2013

[quote]I really, really, really don't like Maurice anymore.

I thought it was sweet that he bought Kim the bag she'd been admiring. I like people who do things like that. It's thoughtful and generous.

I think he's let down by the monotone voice and the fact he only has two facial expressions.

by Anonymousreply 16803/05/2013

Good Lawd, please tell me no one still believes that old cunt Lisa is only 53. Not even in dog years....she's has the same puffy skin quality as Linda Grey who is no spring chicken. And her profile is Not her friend...no indeed

by Anonymousreply 16903/05/2013

"Usually you have to stand in line for hours to go up the Eiffel Tower. Maybe Bravo called ahead."

Kyle owns the Eifel Tower.

by Anonymousreply 17003/05/2013

R169 Knock it off Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 17103/05/2013

Mauric(io) looked pretty hot tonight with the scruff. He is one of the hottest househusbands, if not THE hottest. Mauric(io) could do anything he wanted to me.

by Anonymousreply 17203/05/2013

You people who think Mauricio is hot must have low standards.

by Anonymousreply 17303/05/2013

Yolanda certainly does lay it on thick, doesn't she? Always greeting her husband with "Hello my love", How are you my love", and saying last night she only works for her husband. Yet she can't keep her hands off Brandy. I know women can be touchy feely, but Yolanda is seducing her in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 17403/05/2013

I like far more about Yolanda than I dislike. The self-satisfaction and perceived moral superiority over the other women are tough to take, but do you notice that she only treats the fake bitches like fake bitches? I don't see her lecturing/hectoring Brandi or Lisa. She's responding to Kyle and Adrienne's shitty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 17503/05/2013

r172 = fug fameho Mauricio

by Anonymousreply 17603/05/2013

Camille and Adrienne are organizing a boycott of RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 17703/05/2013

"Are where did Ken's son get that tacky jacket? I recognize it from the racks at T.J. Maxx!"

When I saw that and the earlier "dress" worn by his decrepit wife I immediately thought that the south of France must be Europe's Florida.

by Anonymousreply 17803/05/2013

Yolanda and David will announce their separation this year, I predict.

Like Grammar I imagine this is David's parting gift to Yolanda just before he ditches her.

by Anonymousreply 17903/05/2013

I agree - David Foster will trade in Yolanda for a new model any day now. That's his m.o.

by Anonymousreply 18003/05/2013

[quote]Good Lawd, please tell me no one still believes that old cunt Lisa is only 53.

She was a child actor in England, and her age has always been known. She does look a tad older, I admit.

by Anonymousreply 18103/05/2013

Oh for goodness sake, not the CZJ excuse! What is it with Brits trying to pass these old crones off on the American public with phonied up child careers? Lisa is 60 if she's a day. It's better to be a good 60 than abad 53, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 18203/05/2013

[quote] I don't see her lecturing/hectoring Brandi or Lisa. She's responding to Kyle and Adrienne's shitty behavior.

YoYo told Lisa to shut up when she was talking to Maurice about Kim at dinner last night.

by Anonymousreply 18303/05/2013

C'mon, Yolanda is just as much a shit stirrer as the rest. She joined the show knowing full well that causing drama/conflict is the only thing that gets you screen time and a slot in the next season. These women are all reprehensible, and yes, I still love to watch the show!

by Anonymousreply 18403/05/2013

Next week: Yolanda vs Shana!

by Anonymousreply 18503/05/2013

Who's Shana? One of David's many exes?

by Anonymousreply 18603/05/2013

Whoops, haven't seen the latest ep, R183.

by Anonymousreply 18703/05/2013

[quote]Who's Shana? One of David's many exes?

Shana is Taylor's real name.

by Anonymousreply 18803/05/2013

Wait a sec...Taylor is an alias? Why did the grieving widow change her name?

by Anonymousreply 18903/05/2013

Because she's a con artist.

by Anonymousreply 19003/05/2013

Taylor owns Ford Motor Company.

by Anonymousreply 19103/05/2013

Right-o it is Taylor Ford Armstrong after all. A name conjured to dupe investors into Russel's phony businesses. It's a fact.

by Anonymousreply 19203/05/2013

Lisa is not a cunt. That word should be reserved for people who deserve it. Like Kyle.

Yoyo is very Dutch in every sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 19303/05/2013

[quote]Wait a sec...Taylor is an alias? Why did the grieving widow change her name?

LOL R189. You appear to be new to our discussions of the widow Shana around here. You have much delicious dish to learn!

Yeah, before she got married, while she was still grifting in Florida, she changed her surname to Ford to give people the impression she was part of the Ford-Motor-Company Fords.

by Anonymousreply 19403/05/2013

Even Shana's accusations of domestic violence were a con. She beat him.

by Anonymousreply 19503/05/2013

What we knew, as of last year...

by Anonymousreply 19603/05/2013

[quote] You just know [R143] proofread his post at least ten times so that no one could call him out on any spelling or grammatical eras.

Perhaps you should have done the same.

by Anonymousreply 19703/05/2013

I guess the joke was lost on you, r197, dear heart.

by Anonymousreply 19803/05/2013

I'm glad Adrienne was given her walking papers. But we all saw that coming.

by Anonymousreply 19903/05/2013

Has Yolanda gotten bit by the infected tick yet?

Kim has traded her alcohol addiction for a pill addiction. Her behavior in Paris was indicative of someone on heavy anti-anxiety medication mixed with jet lag. The medication is even more potent on someone who has a damaged liver, which Kim most likely has. Yolanda was right to be fearful for Kim's safety.

I love that crazy Kim thought they were chopping the heads off live ducks at the cooking school.

by Anonymousreply 20003/05/2013

Taylor claims that she's great friends with David Foster's ex, Linda Jenner. I find it hard to believe that Linda would associate with a BH bottom feeder like Taylor. I remember Linda being at that party last season where Camille's lez assistant DeeDee went cray cray on Taylor's ass, but I don't recall Linda being there as Taylor's friend. So is she making up the friendship as well?

by Anonymousreply 20103/05/2013

I gotta say I loved last night's episode - there was more comedy and drama than an episode of Brothers & Sisters!

by Anonymousreply 20203/05/2013

Complete with Kim's meltdown 41 minutes into it.

by Anonymousreply 20303/05/2013

Maurice is trash.

Gutter trash.

Not hot either. Sorry, but there are FAR hotter realtors out there than mr. smarmy.

Kyle owns the hotel they were staying in in Paris, right? I mean, BH is HER town dammit!!

Still loving Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 20403/05/2013

Last night's ep was a PERFECT example of how scripted the show is.

They all wind up in Paris. And all stay at the same expensive hotel -- even Brandi and Kim who have no money.

Lisa decides they will go to a cooking glass while the boys ride Segways.

Thank God the producers scouting out Paris so the cast could spontaneously come up with these fabulous ideas and plans!

by Anonymousreply 20503/05/2013

As douchey as Maurizio is, don't tell me you weren't touched that he bought the black purse for Kim

Does Kyle own that store?

by Anonymousreply 20603/05/2013

r205, having been to Paris several times, the biggest laugh for me was their ease in getting into the Eiffel Tower! The lines!!!!

And then when you're up there, the mobs of people.

I wonder how much this trip cost Bravo.

And no doubt, since Kyle owns the show, Maurice's gift to Kim was comped.

by Anonymousreply 20703/05/2013

That purse was just another expense, akin to the bus rentals

by Anonymousreply 20803/05/2013

[quote]As douchey as Maurizio is, don't tell me you weren't touched that he bought the black purse for Kim

I'd have been more touched if he hadn't done it on camera on a nationally televised show -- and the store hadn't comped the purse in exchange for promotion.

by Anonymousreply 20903/05/2013

When does Mauricio work? I'd never hire him as my realtor after watching him not working so much.

by Anonymousreply 21003/05/2013

Why does Kim call him Maurice?

by Anonymousreply 21103/05/2013

It's shocking how unsophisticated the women are. They've never eaten duck before? Lisa seems to be the only one who has tried different foods.

by Anonymousreply 21203/05/2013

Brandi knew duck as well. She also speaks pretty good French, better than Lisa.

Of course Kyle thinks it tastes like bubble gum.

by Anonymousreply 21303/05/2013

Kyle OWNS those ducks

by Anonymousreply 21403/05/2013

Kyle is such a vulgar American. Never tasted duck?

And it is HIGH-larious that such a bad dresser is opening up a WHAT? A dress shop!

by Anonymousreply 21503/05/2013

Kyle's store is actually called "Kyle by Alene Too"

Who the fuck is Alene

by Anonymousreply 21603/05/2013

R190 Thanks! That is a great go to one stop shop for all things tacky.

AND I can buy the bathing suit style Kate Upton wore for my next Halloween costume. I thought I was going to have to make it.

by Anonymousreply 21703/05/2013

God, makes me happy I'm a man and don't have to pay ridiculous amounts of money for clothes and accessories.

by Anonymousreply 21803/05/2013

[quote]Who the fuck is Alene

I don't know but Kyle owns her, too. She bought her at a white slavery auction.

by Anonymousreply 21903/05/2013

Kyle couldn't handle opening a store on her own?

Mauricio, nice gesture, fugly sack.

Thought Lisa was pretty insensitive but it was obvious Kim was medicated. She is definitely on anxiety meds.

I am so excited, heading to Paris this summer!!

by Anonymousreply 22003/05/2013

Lisa is 53 like the earth is 5000 yrs old. Only a stunad would believe both. Lisa, standing in natural light, when not being filmed by the same vaseline smeared lens used on old Joan Collins for Dynasty looks over 60. Just went to Imbd to check on her long and fabulous show biz carrier which started in 73 with A Touch of Class ....making her all of 13 ( dog years) in that movie. Just the flashbacks to the reunion showed her blowsey bloated pre new season face and neck which looked worse than the dead duck in the oohing scene

by Anonymousreply 22103/05/2013

[quote]Just went to Imbd to check on her long and fabulous show biz carrier which started in 73 with A Touch of Class ....making her all of 13 ( dog years) in that movie

Yes, she played Glenda's daughter and that's the age she looked.

I can confirm Lisa was definitely born in 1960, I looked up her UK birth records. They're on the net.

by Anonymousreply 22203/05/2013

Ms. Maloof is going to open a restaurant in Beverly Hills to compete with Lisa's two places. This from someone who doesn't cook at all and does not seem to be a very competant business woman. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 22303/06/2013

How many more episodes are left this season?

by Anonymousreply 22403/06/2013

It will be funny if Adrienne pisses away what's left of her father's fortune on business ventures to get back at Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 22503/06/2013

Who'd want to eat at a restaurant owned by someone who thought you needed to wash a chicken with soap before you cooked it?

by Anonymousreply 22603/06/2013

Adrienne really came off badly this season. I'm glad she's off the show.

by Anonymousreply 22703/06/2013

TMZ just reported Adrienne is opening a restaurant a few blocks away from Lisa's.

by Anonymousreply 22803/06/2013

Lisa was born in 1960? I thought it was more like 1940. I thought she was at least in her mid-sixties.

by Anonymousreply 22903/06/2013

It was good to not have Taylor in Paris.

When she's around it always ends up being about her.

by Anonymousreply 23003/06/2013

So this is the new thing we're going to have to hear over and over.

Lisa's seventy.

Lisa was born in 1940.

Lisa's older than Ken.

Lisa looks like my grandma.

Lisa fought in World War II...she flew a spitfire.

Lisa's Paul McCartney's mother.

by Anonymousreply 23103/06/2013

Adrienne is feeding TMZ all kinds of bullshit, like the "boycott" against the show (because two FIRED cast members don't want to be on it!).

She is obviously very pissed off at Bravo and Lisa.

But I love how she tweets "to all my fans" [like the bitch has any!] to "look for exciting new projects coming up!" [more junk with her name on it that nobody wants, like her plastic hooker shoes.

She is so delusional.

by Anonymousreply 23203/06/2013

Wow. Lisa looks like she was born in the mid-1950s and not a day later.

by Anonymousreply 23303/06/2013

R230: Taylor wasn't invited because BRAVO didn't want to foot the bill for a cast member they're going to fire after the reunion.

Taylor is blogging like CRAZY trying to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 23403/06/2013

What did Adrienne say about a boycott?

by Anonymousreply 23503/06/2013

Yolanda's becoming or rather showing herself to be the real alpha-female of the group.

She's decided who she likes, who she doesn't like and who she doesn't like she's not afraid to tell them to shut the fuck up and whoever she likes she's going to get very close to, very quickly and have a good time, fuck the rest of them.

If she sticks around a long time, she's going to be very unpopular with the group.

Lisa and Kyle (co-producer) are the main players and gurl needs to watch her step.

by Anonymousreply 23603/06/2013

[quote]Taylor wasn't invited because BRAVO didn't want to foot the bill for a cast member they're going to fire after the reunion.

No, she was invited, but she needed to stay in town to spend some quality time with Wellington or whatever she's called.

by Anonymousreply 23703/06/2013

Brandi's book is flying off the shelves. She's about to be making some serious bank even though the book is crap.

by Anonymousreply 23803/06/2013

Brandi's book was #2 on the NYT Bestseller List.

The other gals must be GREEN with envy.

by Anonymousreply 24003/06/2013

How could Marisa not be attracted to this? She's such a fool.

I'll take him.

by Anonymousreply 24103/06/2013

What family member would allow Kim to appear on camera in that state? Season after season. I can't believe not even her kids have intervened.

by Anonymousreply 24203/07/2013

So I guess Marissa lost her chance at being a housewife given that she was not invited to the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 24303/07/2013

Why is Ken's hot rich son married to that old crone?

by Anonymousreply 24403/07/2013

Good! She was BOF.

by Anonymousreply 24503/07/2013

[quote]Taylor is blogging like CRAZY trying to stay relevant.

I LOVE the thought of Taylor feverishly typing up a storm, smoke emanating from her keyboard, sweat dripping from her brow. There's a half-empty booze bottle next to her as she yells, "Kennedy--get away! Mommy's working!"

by Anonymousreply 24603/07/2013

[quote]No, she was invited, but she needed to stay in town to spend some quality time with Wellington or whatever she's called.

Sweetie, Taylor would sell Kennedy on the black market if she thought it would keep her on the show and nab her a rich husband.

by Anonymousreply 24703/07/2013

Is Taylor off the show next season? I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 24803/07/2013

R241: Marissa's husband is indeed cute, but according to that IMDb listing, he isn't very busy.

by Anonymousreply 24903/07/2013

That bag Maurice got Kim looked like a saddle.

by Anonymousreply 25003/07/2013

Okay, R245, I'm at least a little bit thick, but what does BOF mean? You signed your post Boring as Fuck, but surely that would be BAF.

by Anonymousreply 25203/07/2013

Was I invited?

by Anonymousreply 25303/07/2013

[quote]Marissa's husband is indeed cute, but according to that IMDb listing, he isn't very busy.

Honey Grampa was THE Darryl F. Zanuck and Daddy was Richard D. Zanuck who produced among many, a little fish picture called "Jaws". He doesn't have to be busy.

by Anonymousreply 25403/07/2013

Mauricio gets slimier with every episode. So fake.

by Anonymousreply 25503/07/2013

[quote] Honey Grampa was THE Darryl F. Zanuck and Daddy was Richard D. Zanuck who produced among many, a little fish picture called "Jaws". He doesn't have to be busy.

That may be, but they aren't that wealthy. She works as a real estate agent and they live in a small house

by Anonymousreply 25603/07/2013

[quote] Ms. Maloof is going to open a restaurant in Beverly Hills to compete with Lisa's two places. This from someone who doesn't cook at all and does not seem to be a very competent business woman.

She should open a steak house in England and call it the Maloof Hoof

by Anonymousreply 25703/07/2013

I think even Kyle has turned against Adrienne. Last time Kyle was on WWHL, she seemed dismissive when Andy mentioned her.

by Anonymousreply 25803/07/2013

[quote]That may be, but they aren't that wealthy. She works as a real estate agent and they live in a small house

This has probably changed since the old man died last summer.

by Anonymousreply 25903/07/2013

I want them to keep Taylor. I want to watch her fall apart on tv. she is much more interesting than that Kim person. Kim doesnt even show up to taping 80% of the time and her drunk and high just isnt that funny (except when she was in mid sentence with Lisa in Paris and out of no where she yells "Ohhh! A BIKE!") Taylor would always show up to taping. Taylor really is about to go over the edge. Taylor needs to stay on the show.

by Anonymousreply 26003/07/2013

Adrienne sure is going out on a low note. Hope it was worth destroying her image (if she ever even had one) for like $500k.

by Anonymousreply 26103/07/2013

[quote]I think even Kyle has turned against Adrienne. Last time Kyle was on WWHL, she seemed dismissive when Andy mentioned her.

Adrienne threaten to sue Bravo and was fired.

Kyle is an opportunist. She knows which way the wind is blowing.

Which is why she tweeted a picture of Andy Cohen after the reunion taping "I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 26203/07/2013

Kyle is a bitchwhore.

by Anonymousreply 26303/07/2013

Kyle is a loser. I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 26403/07/2013

Kyle knows how LA works. Remember:

by Anonymousreply 26503/08/2013

Kyle owns Bravo, no?

And, I agree with r260, PLEASE keep Taylor.

I mean, anyone who on NATIONAL TV can call in to a "friend" (knowing it's being filmed) and be completely DRUNK and not know or CARE where your ugly fucking 10 year old daughter ... is ratings GOLD!

by Anonymousreply 26603/08/2013

I love Kyle's totally not fake wikipedia info:

[quote]Her greatest passion is the love of her life (husband Mauricio Umansky) and her four daughters: Farrah, Alexia, Sophia and Portia.

Her PR gal is working it!

by Anonymousreply 26703/08/2013

[quote]I want them to keep Taylor. I want to watch her fall apart on tv.

Her husband's suicide wasn't enough for you?

On top of that, she's fallen apart, a dozen times...do you actually watch the show?

I think they wanted her off before but because of the suicide, felt they couldn't just dump her. That's what I thought at the time and Brandi confirmed on Howard Stern.

Don't expect to see her back.

by Anonymousreply 26803/08/2013

Taylor could get her own spinoff show documenting her return to Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 26903/08/2013

I feel sorry for little Kennedy. She is only around 6. Poor thing born into a world of grifter parents.

by Anonymousreply 27003/08/2013

[quote]I feel sorry for little Kennedy. She is only around 6. Poor thing born into a world of grifter parents.

She's written a book all about it. It's a bestseller!

by Anonymousreply 27103/08/2013

How many more episodes are left? They already filmed the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 27203/08/2013

I think next week is the last regular episode.

by Anonymousreply 27303/08/2013

I don't find Taylor to be enjoyable drama because she is a total fraud.

But I wonder what will happen after Bravo yanks her paycheck.

If she can't get her married BF to marry her, I see her offing herself like Russell.

by Anonymousreply 27403/08/2013

[quote]But I wonder what will happen after Bravo yanks her paycheck.

I tell you what will happen. All the other girls will dump her.

by Anonymousreply 27503/08/2013

I still want to know how Taylor affords $10k/mo rent AND a nanny.

by Anonymousreply 27603/08/2013

[quote]All the other girls will dump her.

Nooooooooo! The girlsh lovesh meeeeee! We are like shisterssssss!

by Anonymousreply 27703/08/2013

[quote]I still want to know how Taylor affords $10k/mo rent AND a nanny.

Bravo is paying her $260,000 {plus a bonus for the reunion]/year + appearance fees.

by Anonymousreply 27803/08/2013

Is Taylor dating a married man?

by Anonymousreply 27903/08/2013

[quote]Bravo is paying her $260,000 {plus a bonus for the reunion]/year + appearance fees.

Okay, take out federal and CA state income taxes and she has maybe $150k net. She spends $120k a year on rent alone. Sum Ting Wong.

by Anonymousreply 28003/08/2013

Next week is episode 17 and I think someone said they have 23 or 24

by Anonymousreply 28103/08/2013

[quote]Next week is episode 17 and I think someone said they have 23 or 24

In other words, at least a hundred more posts about what a bitch cunt Kyle is, and what a train wreck Taylor is, before the season ends.

by Anonymousreply 28203/08/2013

I'm still waiting for the fallout to happen between Kyle and Yolanda. Yolanda slams Kyle in all of her interviews, so something really bad must have happened between these two.

by Anonymousreply 28303/08/2013

[quote]I LOVE the thought of Taylor feverishly typing up a storm, smoke emanating from her keyboard, sweat dripping from her brow. There's a half-empty booze bottle next to her as she yells, "Kennedy--get away! Mommy's working!"

A few seconds later, after no response, Taylor mutters to herself:

"Hmmmm. That's odd. Where's Kennedy? She must be with Uncle Kyle again.

[Takes another swig of cucumber vodka.]

by Anonymousreply 28403/08/2013

Too much Lisa and Brandi mean girl behavior.

by Anonymousreply 28503/08/2013

[quote]Yolanda slams Kyle in all of her interviews

Yolanda has no qualms about saying what she thinks about the other girls or confronting them.

Most of them whisper about each other in the shadows.

I love the way she confronted Taylor at Mohamed's party...'apparently you have a problem with me'

Has she befriended Lisa? I can't remember. It gets so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 28603/08/2013

Yolanda is imperious and self-serving, but she kind of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 28703/08/2013

They must have a producer on the sidelines constantly doing that silent "pulling taffy" motion with his hands to tell the girls to string out the drama because they need to fit 3 episodes into 24.

by Anonymousreply 28803/08/2013

Off topic a bit... Why has the world attacked Leanne Rimes for cheating with Eddie Brandis ex, but some how Tori Spelling, gets no bad press about her sleeping with her now husband who was married with child etc? Is it because she can plan parties, and be crafty? hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 28903/09/2013

Dean Zanuck looks like his grandfather. I findit hard to believe he married Mareissa. She is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 29003/09/2013

Yolanda got a fabulous divorce settlement from her first husband Mohamed. Why would anyone marry David Foster if they were already rich?

by Anonymousreply 29103/09/2013

[quote]Why would anyone marry David Foster if they were already rich?

She fell in love with him?

by Anonymousreply 29203/09/2013

[quote] Who the fuck is Alene

[quote] I don't know but Kyle owns her, too. She bought her at a white slavery auction.

lol

by Anonymousreply 29303/09/2013

I'm really starting to like Brandi this season.

Is she and Lisa bumping pussies on the DL??

by Anonymousreply 29403/09/2013

I love Brandi this season. And you like her even more next week. She is awesome. My fav Housewife. Doing cartwheels in Paris, love it!

by Anonymousreply 29503/09/2013

[quote] Yolanda certainly does lay it on thick, doesn't she? Always greeting her husband with "Hello my love", How are you my love", and saying last night she only works for her husband. Yet she can't keep her hands off Brandy. I know women can be touchy feely, but Yolanda is seducing her in plain sight.

And Lisa too. Why can't these old women keep their hands off Brandi?

by Anonymousreply 29603/09/2013

For someone with chronic fatigue syndrome or whatever, Yolanda sure can jog a lot.

by Anonymousreply 29703/09/2013

I loathe Brandi's ever present friend Jennifer Giminez. HATE HER. Her website is salted with many comments begging Bravo to make her a Housewife. Not too transparent, eh? I despise Marissa Zanuck. She is a little ugly troll who married up and doesn't respect her husband. They met in high school, so that nay explain some of his willingness to put up with her. But she definitely got on the show for being a former co-worker of Mauricio at Hilton and Hyland where she still works. I love Dutch Yolanda. Whatever her motives may be, she's a kick in the ass the show needed. I think keeping Kim even in a secondary role will be good TV. The very idea of bringing coke whore Faye Resnick on board is beyond putrid, but i'd prefer her over Giminez. That chick is so starving for attention it's palpable. And one last thing: Brandi was candid in her book about drinking and drugging....could uber sober JG really be her BFF if she's stone sober???? I have personaslly never seen that happen.

by Anonymousreply 29803/09/2013

I'm with R298!!! I too hate Jennifer Giminez. She pops up anywhere she possibly can. Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab. Dr. Drew's On Call. RHOBH. You name it--if there's a willing camera, Jennifer is getting her fat mug in front of it. She's a typical LA fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 29903/09/2013

r291, because his pouch neck turned her on.

by Anonymousreply 30003/09/2013

[quote]Taylor could get her own spinoff show documenting her return to Oklahoma.

Well I've heard she's worked to hard to go home now.

[quote]That may be, but they aren't that wealthy. She works as a real estate agent and they live in a small house

Maybe his family taught him the value of a dollar and he doesn't spend on things like a house as big as a small county airport.

by Anonymousreply 30103/09/2013

Supposedly Jennifer was a model? With that nose? Or did she destroy her original nose with coke?

by Anonymousreply 30203/09/2013

R303, the after photograph is not 213 either -- but maybe one has to add in the weight of the condoms full of cocaine that she has, um, internalized.

by Anonymousreply 30403/09/2013

[quote]I too hate Jennifer Giminez. She pops up anywhere she possibly can.

She talks about RHOBH reality show thus:-

[quote]They’d ask me to do a scene, I’d run inside and do a scene. I’m like oh my God, I’m one big reality.

Will you do a scene?

Also, check out this photo of her from her website. It looks like a corpse from Six Feet Under

by Anonymousreply 30503/09/2013

Camille got a MUCH bigger divorce settlement than did Yolanda. Yo got around $15 million, while Camille walked away with $40 million. Camille and Kelsey must not have had a pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 30603/09/2013

Jennifer Giminez is, like, a TOTAL prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 30703/09/2013

Jennifer Giminez = new DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 30803/09/2013

Love Jennifer... she was awesome on that rehab show dealin with the crazies... She rocks. All you fruits are moldy!

by Anonymousreply 30903/10/2013

{298} I am so happy to hear someone else whi feels the same way I do about JG. GOD I hate her. She looks like a younger ugly Janice Dickinson wannabe, although I can't imagine why anyone would wannabe JD. Every time she attempts to hog her way into the shot I wanna smash her face in.

And that midget Marissa is quickly catching up with her on my vomit spectrum.

I LOVE Brandi. I think it's because she just doesn't seem to be trying too hard to be clever and hot. She just is. And I know JG says she's Brandi's "best friend", but it's funny that Brandi didn't even mention her until the acknowledgements part of her book, while she DID mention several other women as best buds. Maybe we'll all get lucky and Jennifer will OD.

by Anonymousreply 31003/10/2013

Brandi is an pathetic idiot. They all are really.

by Anonymousreply 31103/10/2013

Compared to the Richard sisters she's Stephen Hawking.

by Anonymousreply 31203/10/2013

I don't know what that means, R312

by Anonymousreply 31303/11/2013

Well, bless your heart R313.

by Anonymousreply 31403/11/2013

r114

I think it is funny that the negative ratings are recent.

They look like dummy accounts 1 or 2 reveiws they only left reviews for Lisa.

Adrienne has a lot of time on her hands now that she is fired.

She is pulling a Jill Zarin and leaving bogus Villa Blanca reviews.

by Anonymousreply 31503/11/2013

Must be seen to be believed.

Adrienne before her plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 31603/11/2013

Wow, that's some schnoz, R316.

by Anonymousreply 31703/11/2013

Holy shit, what's wrong with Lisa? Her home looks like a commercial building with the name of the estate on the front of the building, the glass doors and the floor inside the entrance. The front doors are just glass and look very flimsy, yeah they have a burglar alarm but come on, a five year could get thru that front door.

Told you about Yolanda, could she be any more obvious? Hello? Kim, who was sitting right there, and is in Paris by herself too. I didn't see her $700 sexy shoes, did you?

Isn't Kyle by Alene Too, a really lousy name for a store?

by Anonymousreply 31803/11/2013

Dana was sooooo wasted. And it was in the middle of the day too.

Dana now lives in London with another boyfriend and is teaching her baby to read

by Anonymousreply 31903/12/2013

What we learned tonight: Kyle's huge opening can't take more than 250 people at a time.

by Anonymousreply 32003/12/2013

Kyle's store looks very upscale. I wish her the best of luck. And OMG, how hot was Mauric(io) tonight? Sitting on the couch in his bathrobe to reveal all that lush chest hair set my pulse aracing.

by Anonymousreply 32103/12/2013

Why the hell would they put Faye Resnick back?

by Anonymousreply 32203/12/2013

Fake Resnick brings the drama next week when she accuses Brandi of being responsible for Paul and Adrienne's split. Can this cunt be any more pathetic?

by Anonymousreply 32303/12/2013

Faye is awful. I can't believe she accused Brandi of breaking up the Malooves. I'm so sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 32403/12/2013

WARNING!!!!:

DO NOT click on R303's link. The page has embedded malware! F&F!

by Anonymousreply 32503/12/2013

[quote]The page has embedded malware! F&F!

So, that's where I got my virus from.

I had to restore my computer to factory settings. It took hours.

How do you know, R325. Did you get a warning come up?

by Anonymousreply 32603/12/2013

Yes, R326. My antivirus program caught it. I should've realized it after all of the "Jennifer" posts that had nothing to do with the thread.

by Anonymousreply 32703/12/2013

Faye also spreads a rumor at the dinner party that they go to about Brandi, and Yolonda isn't having it. Next week. Kinda love Yoyo

But My god Adrienne before the surgery, I would never have recognized her.

OMG.

Love Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 32803/12/2013

Fyi- Jennifer is like 5-10 or 11 so should could have very well weighed that much, but it wouldn't look as huge as someone shorter who was the same weight.

by Anonymousreply 32903/12/2013

I want YoFo to give the morally corrupt one a big smackdown

by Anonymousreply 33003/12/2013

Okay just watched WWHL with my gurl Brandi. Andy mentioned to her that she DROPPED A BOMB on KYLE at the reunion, and if she regretted it, in which she replied No because I was being honest.

The reunion was taped last week, to be aired soon. Hmm I wonder what was dropped? I have a feeling something about Mauricio cheating? hmmm

by Anonymousreply 33103/12/2013

Adrienne Maloof hoof went *poof* and was a no-show at the reunion taping last week. I'm probably mistaken, but I thought it was a stipulation of their Bravo Contract that in order to recieve full payment, they must appear in the Reunion Special.

by Anonymousreply 33203/12/2013

r332... Like Maloof cares about that measly amount from Bravo, she just wanted to plug her shitty shoes etc. She has enough money... So I doubt that factored into it. She prolly didnt want to be a part of the Drama, which is code for doing it behind the camera's back.

by Anonymousreply 33303/12/2013

Brandi is trailer trash low rent! She is a vicious, nasty, mean, major bitch and a cheap slut!I can't stand her! Regardless whether you like Kyle or not, that is very low of Brandi to drop a bomb on Kyle at the reunion when Kyle has been trying to maintain a good standing friendship with her. Brandi is a major phony claiming she is just being honest ,and she is not like the others, etc. and then she pulls that crap. I don't understand how some people on this thread can like some white trash like Brandi?I don't like Dana either ,but she is right when she said, you can never turn your back on these women because they will back stab you. She said Brandi is a bitch.

Danna is another low rent tacky bimbo! She was bombed out drunk ,and I don't think she was acting. I wonder if Danna is losing her money? She loves living over and above. BTW, what was she doing putting her cigaret in her drink as if she was trying to light it?

I can't stand Yolanda's husband David Foster! He seems like a complete asshole! She said he likes her hair this way, he wants things done this way or that way like he is king. What a complete creep! Also, around three previous episodes ago, Marisa Zanuck and her husband said her and her husband have been married for 16 years. David Foster made a remark saying its time to move on. I thought that was tacky! Who says something like that when they first meet someone? Like I said, David Foster is a creep.

I know Yolanda is popular around here,but I get a vibe that she is a major phony. However, I think she was very sweet to Kim in Paris which I think she was genuinely concerned about Kim.

However, Lisa is turning into a real jerk. I had a relative who was a drug addict, and it was very, very hard for her to stay clean. They need a lot of support from their famliy and friends because they can go through hell in their process of recovery. Lisa is very catty pointing out Kim's recovery process like someone pointing out saying, look! Look! she is falling! there she goes! See I told you so! It's just bitchy.

I hope the very best for Kim,and I think she is truly trying to fight her addiction. I get a vibe that Kim was molested when she was a kid, which is not unusual in Hollywood with child actors.

by Anonymousreply 33403/12/2013

So Adrienne and Paul got a divorce?

by Anonymousreply 33503/12/2013

r334 take an ambien.

We dont know why Brandi dropped a bomb at the reunion but it was probably because Vyle was being her normal cunty pot stirring, then backing away self...

So chill fruit!

by Anonymousreply 33603/12/2013

r327 will a system restore be ok or do I need to reboot.

by Anonymousreply 33803/12/2013

Dana

by Anonymousreply 33903/12/2013

r337 Hi Faye girl... wondering where you went!

by Anonymousreply 34003/12/2013

R340, hi Kim! so you have a new show. Acting like your usual trailer trash self I see. Girl, you are a major role model for white trash whores across the country.

by Anonymousreply 34103/12/2013

I mentioned this before ,but I read on the cover of In Touch? or OK!? magazine cover, I forgot because it was some weeks ago, as I was standing in line at the grocery store that Brandi had an affair with Paul? and broke up the Maloof marriage?! Does anyone know anything about this?

by Anonymousreply 34203/12/2013

a "bomb" for Kyle would be that one of the women or another did not have her back as in "you should hear what Lisa/Adrienne?Kim say about you."

by Anonymousreply 34303/12/2013

[quote]Regardless whether you like Kyle or not, that is very low of Brandi to drop a bomb on Kyle at the reunion when Kyle has been trying to maintain a good standing friendship with her.

Any lower than the way Kyle, Adrienne, etc... teamed up against Lisa at last year's reunion show?

by Anonymousreply 34403/12/2013

[quote]Brandi is trailer trash low rent! She is a vicious, nasty, mean, major bitch and a cheap slut! Danna is another low rent tacky bimbo! I can't stand Yolanda's husband David Foster! He seems like a complete asshole!David Foster is a creep. However, Lisa is turning into a real jerk. saying, look! Look! she is falling! there she goes! See I told you so! It's just bitchy.

And R334 CLASS just oozes out of your ass, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 34503/12/2013

The design of Kyle's store was very unimaginative. Indeed, it looked more T. J. Maxx than Prada.

I thought in the preview that Faye was taking Yo to task for breaking up Fosters previous marriage.

Dana is trash just trying to say anything to get invited back.

by Anonymousreply 34603/12/2013

Kyle only tries to save face for the cameras. You think her neutral mentality in regard to Brandi/Adrienne isn't deliberate? She does not want to be on the fans' radar as someone who crosses Brandi, even though it's clear she loathes her.

by Anonymousreply 34703/12/2013

[quote]I thought in the preview that Faye was taking Yo to task for breaking up Fosters previous marriage.

No, I think Faye was talking to Brandi, who was standing next to Yo, about Brandi being instrumental in the breakup of Adrienne's marriage (at last it appears we'll get some scoop about that), and Yo was sticking up for Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 34903/12/2013

Faye is Kyle's mouthpiece. Notice how the new audition for the show is to go after Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 35003/12/2013

[quote]I thought it was a stipulation of their Bravo Contract that in order to recieve full payment, they must appear in the Reunion Special.

They get a bonus for appearing on the reunion, which they forfeit if they no-show. It doesn't affect their regular salary.

by Anonymousreply 35103/12/2013

Dana Wilkey is fucking trash!! But that shot of her trying to light her cigarette (where in L.A. or West Hollywood can you still smoke?!) with that candle right after talking trash about Brandi was gold.

by Anonymousreply 35203/12/2013

Adrienne heard that Andy was going to open THE VAULT on the reunion and show her pre-surgery pics. She spit in his wonky eye and stormed off.

by Anonymousreply 35303/12/2013

Why do people still pretend that they glanced at some headline on the cover of a tabloid while on line at the grocery store? We all know that if you mention some story you bought the magazine and read it cover to cover, just like you watch every minute of these trashy shows.

by Anonymousreply 35403/12/2013

Just as I suspected: Adrienne grew up butt-ugly.

I really can't imagine Brandi going for Paul. Not just because he is so hideous, but because of how horribly he has treated her.

If the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick is at Lisa's housewarming party, I am VERY skeptical about Lisa's protestations that Faye wasn't invited to her previous get-together.

Lisa may say she doesn't like the crass drama, but she knows what keeps a show on the air, hence her throwing Brandi under the bus meeting her husband's mistress to promote Vanderpump Rules.

by Anonymousreply 35503/12/2013

I think that Brandi could just insert all of Paul.

by Anonymousreply 35603/12/2013

Kyle's really buying that bullshit excuse about Kim accidentally taking the wrong pills? Call me crazy, but wouldn't part of getting sober involve getting RID of all your old substances??

by Anonymousreply 35703/12/2013

No, R357; you have to keep something around for guests.

by Anonymousreply 35803/12/2013

Kim is a lying piece of shit.

You can always tell when an addict (or anyone) is lying: They give you WAY TOO MANY details.

Kyle's store looked AWFUL. The layout, lighting and displays were very strip shopping center.

And the clothes? Just what a tacky, loud bitch who doesn't know how to dress would like!

by Anonymousreply 35903/12/2013

Kim is still a drunk and there in NO way Brandi hooked up with Paul.

by Anonymousreply 36003/12/2013

Remember when Kyle bought like 100 mannequins? Where were they all? Other than a few in the windows, I didn't see any mannequins in her store.

by Anonymousreply 36103/12/2013

[quote]You can always tell when an addict (or anyone) is lying: They give you WAY TOO MANY details.

^This. Kim's babbling story about mistaking her "water pill"(?) for some other peach-colored pill was a big braying siren.

by Anonymousreply 36203/12/2013

She didn't have her contact lenses in, hello!?

by Anonymousreply 36303/12/2013

Has Vyle put on a lot of weight ? The dresses, from her own store, both made her look so huge, and squatty. I give that store 2 years max. The rent there is outrageous, even if hubby John Turturro did negotiate the lease down. And the women shopping at the opening were already bitching about the high prices. The store looked so plain inside. I really only watch for Brandi now, since that white trash bigmouth always stirs things up. I love the fact she gets away with saying everything she does, but using the excuse " I have no filter". Wish life was the same for the rest of us. Can you imagine - To your boss " Youre a fucking nightmare to work for.....oops ,sorry....don't have a filter".

by Anonymousreply 36403/12/2013

The left is even better, R364

by Anonymousreply 36503/12/2013

I envision Kyle's man clientele as being tourists...tourists who cannot afford $3,000 dresses. She also makes a massive mistake by only carrying items that she herself likes.

by Anonymousreply 36603/12/2013

[quote]I envision Kyle's man clientele as being tourists...

Visiting cross dressers?

by Anonymousreply 36703/12/2013

The whole episode was like a very amateurish infomercial.

Kyle: I'm opening my new store called Kyle tonight.

Maurice: Is that be-you-ti-full dress from YOUR store?

Kyle: Yes, it's from my new store called Kyle.

Maurice: And is THAT be-you-ti-full dress from YOUR store?

Kyle: Yes, it's from my new store which is still called Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 36803/12/2013

And next week: Adrienne Maloof presents ZING Vodka!

by Anonymousreply 36903/12/2013

Well I for one would like to see Paul bouncing on top Brandi with Bernie waiting his turn.

by Anonymousreply 37003/12/2013

YoYo looks so much better with her hair tied back in a bun. It looks very unflattering otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 37103/12/2013

I've got to hand it to Yolanda: she is clearly a very, very good print model. She really knew how to pose for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 37203/12/2013

What was her name before she was married to Mohammed Hadid?

by Anonymousreply 37303/12/2013

YoYo lost about 15 years off her face when she was posing.

Her husband is beyond creepy. When he cupped her breasts like a 14 year-old touching his first boobies, I cringed.

"Kiss my tie, bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 37403/12/2013

Kyle, who is also co-owner of the show, is also co-owner of her store, Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 37503/12/2013

Kyle owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 37603/12/2013

Milking real alcoholism for this shit show is truly a new low. If Kim is indeed drinking again, the producers obviously know it.

by Anonymousreply 37703/12/2013

Kim isn't drinking.

She's using pills.

HA HA HA I'LL SAY!

by Anonymousreply 37803/12/2013

All of a sudden Taylor is BFFs with Linda Jenner? Why would someone like Jenner associate with a wannabe grifter like Taylor? I remember her attending an event last season, but I thought she was a friend of Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 37903/12/2013

This is interesting. Marisa Zanuck tweeted that she was the sole agent in selling her in-laws' house.

That Bravo made her film those scenes with Maurice, but that she said no to splitting any commission with him.

Funny that that HUGE house only has one bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 38003/12/2013

Does Mauricio sleep around? He looks the type.

by Anonymousreply 38103/12/2013

KNOW THIS: If you've ever held an open house in a six-figure property, you KNOW Maurice fools around.

Kyle can never fulfill him, with a vagina that parks 12.

by Anonymousreply 38203/12/2013

There is a photo in the dailymail today of Kyle walking down the street with a cup of yogurt and a purse.. They both look like product placements. Lately I have seen a lot of yogurt toting celebs and their kids with the cup and logo prominently displayed and have come to the conclusion that they are receiving free yogurt for them and theirs.. I've seen the Jolie-Pitt kids, the Afleck kids, Kyle and her spawn.. It is a brilliant marketing ploy and free advertising. The celeb calls the pap's for the photo op, the yogurt (and purse in this case as well) gets represented and free yogurt is the price they pay for a toddler's tiny cup. The logo is NEVER obscured.. that is the dead give away.

by Anonymousreply 38303/12/2013

R383: Leave it to Kyle to find the tackiest bag Hermes ever made.

by Anonymousreply 38403/12/2013

but you can tell that Kyle is pissed in that dailymail photo that Porscha is obscuring the "I love my Mom" shirt that Kyle insisted she wear on their surprise photo op..

by Anonymousreply 38503/12/2013

r384 maybe that was the only one available for the photo op offer.. and it was a "take it or leave it" scenario.. Like only the small cup of yogurt is free with photo op, or in Jolie-Pitt's case.. one per child.

by Anonymousreply 38603/12/2013

Does Marissa have real estate experience?

by Anonymousreply 38703/12/2013

R387: She is a Realtor.

And she sold the house.

What is interesting to me is that she said her mother-in-law wanted $25,000,000 for it, but slimy Maurice said it would move faster at $23,000,000.

She sold it for $21,000,000.

by Anonymousreply 38803/12/2013

Pinkberry is still in business? Pssh.

Also, you know shit's bad when Paris Hilton doesn't show up to the grand opening of a Los Angeles clothing store that is both televised and owned by her aunt. Kathy was also MIA.

by Anonymousreply 38903/12/2013

But you know who wasn't MIA? Fat face Jennifer Gimenez!

by Anonymousreply 39003/12/2013

Were Kim's kids at auntie Kyle's opening? You don't see much of them. They must be mortified that their mom's substance and mental health issues are being paraded before the world.

by Anonymousreply 39103/12/2013

You've gotta admit, Kim does appear happier when she's all looped out. I love that clip of her all giddy on the Paris balcony.

by Anonymousreply 39203/12/2013

How did Kim manage to raise seemingly well adjusted kids? She's a self-absorbed emotionally stunted, socially awkward hot mess. How did the kids manage to turn out ok? Kyle's positive influence?

by Anonymousreply 39303/12/2013

I cannot stand Kim, I mute the tv everytime she comes on so I don't have to hear the slurring.

by Anonymousreply 39403/12/2013

Was Mr. Kyle also a listed agent at the time of the sale? He gets 3% if he was, which is a decent cut, enough to pay rent on the store since it obviously would not be able to support itself.

by Anonymousreply 39503/12/2013

What makes a flouncy little dress worth $3k? Rich people are fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 39603/12/2013

Slimy fameho Mauricio now thinks he's a star.

And for pete's sake, he is NOT that good looking. He's actually rather odd looking.

by Anonymousreply 39703/12/2013

There was something sleazily Bob Guccione about Maurice lounging about in a half-open bathroom for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 39803/12/2013

[quote]How did Kim manage to raise seemingly well adjusted kids?

Why are you assuming they're well adjusted?

by Anonymousreply 39903/12/2013

[quote]Were Kim's kids at auntie Kyle's opening? You don't see much of them. They must be mortified that their mom's substance and mental health issues are being paraded before the world.

Oh hunty, this is LA! They are just delighted the old crone has managed to keep her mug on TV.

by Anonymousreply 40003/12/2013

Please stop projecting your Kyle hate onto Mauric(io). You all know that if he showed up at your door, the soles of your feet would be pointed toward the ceiling in record time.

by Anonymousreply 40103/12/2013

[quote]Please stop projecting your Kyle hate onto Mauric(io). You all know that if he showed up at your door, the soles of your feet would be pointed toward the ceiling in record time.

Please stop projecting your abject desperation on the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 40203/12/2013

The Persian Trannie has not renewed the contract on her photo-op, younger BF, who was hired to give her a story in hopes of staying on Real Housewives.

That didn't work out well for the nasty twit.

by Anonymousreply 40303/12/2013

Did you see Faye standing right next to Kyle when she cut the ribbon? Directing Kyle who to kiss or something and getting in on the photo op. You know Faye provided input on the evening's event.

I bet she fucked Jack Nicholson in the 80's

by Anonymousreply 40403/12/2013

[quote]I bet she fucked Jack Nicholson in the 80's

Faye was in her late 60s back in 1980, almost 60 years too old for Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 40503/12/2013

r401, get real. Fug Maurice has done enough to make him detestable, apart from Kyle

by Anonymousreply 40603/12/2013

Mauricio is the phoniest phony whoever umm phonied? I am so sick of his running commentary of "thank you so much" "amazing" and whatever else is in his tired old repitoire.

by Anonymousreply 40703/12/2013

That store certainly did not match the merchandise, did it? It looks like a TJ Maxx and the name? Talk about NOT rolling off the tongue.

And did you notice on the shopping trip Kyle took earlier in the episode, she seemed to immediately gravitate to the sparkly caftan like items?

by Anonymousreply 40803/12/2013

Brandi is hot.

That's all

by Anonymousreply 40903/12/2013

Yolanda is uncomfortable to watch

by Anonymousreply 41003/12/2013

I find it sweet that Kyle is always so concerned about Kim

by Anonymousreply 41103/12/2013

Love Yolanda, the voice of reason, Brandi, the no b/s babe and Lisa, who just tells it like it is.

by Anonymousreply 41203/12/2013

r403, what the fuck are you talking about. What persian tannie??!!

by Anonymousreply 41303/12/2013

[quote]I find it sweet that Kyle is always so concerned about Kim

Till the cameras stop rolling.

[quote]what the fuck are you talking about. What persian tannie??!!

You're new here, aren't you ?

by Anonymousreply 41403/12/2013

Judging by next week's previews.. Yolanda sure has a hard-on for Brandi

by Anonymousreply 41503/12/2013

This is sort of off topic. Adrienne's former boy toy reminds me of Matt Berry. Though I am sure that Stewart kid has the personality of a lump of coal.

by Anonymousreply 41603/12/2013

[quote]you can tell that Kyle is pissed in that dailymail photo that Porscha is obscuring the "I love my Mom" shirt that Kyle insisted she wear on their surprise photo op..

It's Portia. Even that RHoBH crew is not so stupid as to name a kid after a car -- and a misspelled one at that.

by Anonymousreply 41703/12/2013

Mauricio said they'd ask for $23 million.

It seems they got $20.1 million.

I wonder how much he and Marisa got from this deal.

by Anonymousreply 41803/12/2013

[quote]It's Portia. Even that RHoBH crew is not so stupid as to name a kid after a car -- and a misspelled one at that.

And yet Kyle named another daughter Alexia, which is a neurological disorder.

by Anonymousreply 41903/12/2013

[quote]I wonder how much he and Marisa got from this deal.

On that topic, Marisa tweeted that she actually sold the house alone. The whole thing with approaching Mauricio was a bit of fake storyline Bravo made her do.

by Anonymousreply 42003/12/2013

[quote]Did you see Faye standing right next to Kyle when she cut the ribbon? Directing Kyle who to kiss or something and getting in on the photo op.

I believe she designed the store for Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 42103/12/2013

Which, I need to add, gave her no reason to be standing there when Kyle cut the ribbon.

That was an important publicity shot for the new store.

by Anonymousreply 42203/12/2013

The Zanuck's also had a London town house, which looks...tasteful (@ link).

There's a lot of talk on Marisa's twitter about the fact she decided to sell the house without Mo.

Maybe she originally felt she couldn't do it alone and then felt more confident.

by Anonymousreply 42303/12/2013

You get the MIN for the MAXIMUM at T. J. Kyle's!

by Anonymousreply 42403/12/2013

Shana/Taylor is so irrelevant. Has she been fired yet? Will she whore herself out if Bravo fires her?

by Anonymousreply 42503/12/2013

R425: Bravo wanted to fire her, but couldn't once her husband killed himself. It would look cruel.

They will probably fire her after the reunion.

She is now dating a married man with money. If she hangs on to him, she will be OK.

Otherwise, she will off herself. KNOW THAT.

by Anonymousreply 42603/12/2013

I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 42703/12/2013

"The Altman Brothers," Josh and Matthew Altman of Hilton & Hyland, represented the buyer. Marisa Zanuck, also of Hilton & Hyland, represented Ms. Zanuck in the sale. She is the daughter-in-law of Ms. Zanuck and the late Mr. Zanuck.

by Anonymousreply 42803/12/2013

R428 So the Altmans and Marisa each get 3% of $21M? And since Mo is no longer with H&H he is out of the picture?

by Anonymousreply 42903/12/2013

Fuck is wrong with all of you needing to know how much these people get what %, wtfc... Ugh! They still richer than u bitches!@

by Anonymousreply 43003/13/2013

The Zanuck estate is gorgeous! The yard with the trees brought in and planted is stunning. Also, the place in London is beautiful ,but I prefer the mansion in Beverly Hills. Think Mauricio suggested to lower the asking price of the estate because the market in Beverly Hills is still a little week.

I cringed when I watched Kyle cut the ribbon without her business partner by her side. If that were me, I would say, I'm not cutting this ribbon and having all of the focus on me because I have partner and this business is both of us.

I still believe Kim is trying her very best to recover addiction. Kim said some days are going to be bad days and others are going to be great. You don't change over night and it is a bumpy journey in the path to recovery.

by Anonymousreply 43103/13/2013

$7 million worth of trees? I don't THINK so!

by Anonymousreply 43203/13/2013

What is the bomb that Brandi dropped on Vyle at the reunion?

I thought this week would be the season finale, but I guess there are 2 more episodes?

by Anonymousreply 43303/13/2013

Apparently there was yet more drama with Kim in Paris...from Yolanda's blog:-

[quote]When we left Paris, Kim was not well at all. I accompanied her through the airport, carried her bags while she was crying, struggling and upset with Kyle. Even though I wasn't feeling well either, I wanted to show my support to a woman I thought was becoming and needing a friend.The next time I saw Kim was at Kyle's store opening where she barely greeted me, and chose to walk straight into the dressing room with Kyle to explain their version of our Paris trip.I'm a little naive when it comes to these kinds of matters so it took me some time to realize and understand what had gone down. It's quite interesting to learn how their perspective of our experience is so different then mine.In hindsight I should have just minded my own business and not gotten involved!Note taken, lesson learned!

by Anonymousreply 43403/13/2013

They really should drop Kim from the show as well.

She is really not well enough to be under the scrutiny of a reality show. She should never have been on in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 43503/13/2013

I love that YoYo continues to call out Vyle and even Kim.

by Anonymousreply 43603/13/2013

Dragging Kim into the dressing room for a deep, heartfelt crying session was such an appropriate thing to do during Kyle's GRAND OPENING party. Don't these people own cell phones? Can't they talk about that shit some other time?

by Anonymousreply 43703/13/2013

I like YoYo. She's a bit pretentious and I loathe David, but I think she comes from a good place. The other women are all vile and seem to live to tear other people down.

by Anonymousreply 43803/13/2013

Get Marisa OFF! Fuck she's boring and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 43903/13/2013

Marissa Zanuck is to RHOBH as Julia Duffy was to Designing Women.

by Anonymousreply 44003/13/2013

I find Marisa interesting as a young/middle-aged woman frustrated in her marriage and career (from what we've seen so far)... but she's not a Real Housewife. She might be suited to a different reality franchise.

by Anonymousreply 44103/13/2013

I love how Marissa talked about her mother-in-law and how she's like a mother and best friend to her... and how she's made her the woman she is...

I'm sure her own mother appreciated hearing that.

And if Mrs. Zanuck made Marissa the woman she is... then Marissa should have paid attention to her own mother because she at least seems fun and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 44203/13/2013

Marisa is uninteresting, unattractive, unlikable and totally uncalled for. I'd rather watch Jennifer Gimenez, which is saying A LOT. At least she'd be fun hating on.

by Anonymousreply 44303/13/2013

"then Marissa should have paid attention to her own mother because she at least seems fun and interesting."

Amazing how you can form such an opinion based on a 90-second throwaway scene.

by Anonymousreply 44403/13/2013

R381

Yes, he does. Or at least he has. I was at a sex party where he boned some woman while I sat in the room and watched.

Rumor around town is that he's messed around with the Zanuck girl too.

by Anonymousreply 44503/13/2013

Julie Klausner's recaps on Vulture are everything.

by Anonymousreply 44603/13/2013

R444

Is it? Because the point which you didn't get is that in 90 seconds, her mother showed more personality than Marissa has in all the episodes she's been on.

What is amazing is that that had to be explained.

by Anonymousreply 44703/13/2013

[quote]Dragging Kim into the dressing room for a deep, heartfelt crying session was such an appropriate thing to do during Kyle's GRAND OPENING party. Don't these people own cell phones? Can't they talk about that shit some other time?

Honey, it's a realty TV SHOW, not reality.

Kyle knows that you don't stay on if you don't bring the drama.

She was USING her sister's addiction to score some screen time -- and make herself look sympathetic to the viewers.

by Anonymousreply 44803/13/2013

Marisa is boring. And ordinary.

by Anonymousreply 44903/13/2013

Now we know what Marissa did with her percentage from the house sale.

[quote]Driving my new Porsche 4S!!! Loving this car!!

by Anonymousreply 45003/13/2013

Kyle is part owner of the show. She has job security.

by Anonymousreply 45103/13/2013

R451

Dear God, the Kyle is part owner troll... still?

Why do you insist on believing this?

by Anonymousreply 45203/13/2013

[quote]I'd rather watch Jennifer Gimenez

Stop trying to make Jennifer Gimenez happen. It's already boring.

by Anonymousreply 45303/13/2013

[quote] Honey, it's a realty TV SHOW, not reality. She was USING her sister's addiction to score some screen time -- and make herself look sympathetic to the viewers.

Except it wasn't on the TV show. The only reason we knew what happened was because Yolanda spoke about it in her blog.

These dramas would be playing out whether the camera was there or not.

I agree with, R437. Kyle should say to Kim, look tonight's my big night, let's go over this tomorrow.

Instead she was having yet another drama with her sister, squeezed into some dressing room, while her big, long awaited event was going on outside.

by Anonymousreply 45503/13/2013

R452, just go with it. At this point it's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 45603/13/2013

[quote]Dear God, the Kyle is part owner troll... still? Why do you insist on believing this?

Dear God, don't you know NOT to ask him such a question?

Who gives a fuck anyway.

by Anonymousreply 45703/13/2013

[quote]Get Marisa OFF! Fuck she's boring and ugly.

I don't think Marisa would agree with you about the ugly part. She's posting new professional photos of herself on twitter ad nauseam.

by Anonymousreply 45803/13/2013

that's not Marisa

by Anonymousreply 45903/13/2013

[quote] She was USING her sister's addiction to score some screen time -- and make herself look sympathetic to the viewers.

The relationship between Kyle and Kim is awesome. I think Kyle genuinely cares ofr her sister. I enjoy watching the dynamics of that relationship

by Anonymousreply 46003/13/2013

[quote]Except it wasn't on the TV show. The only reason we knew what happened was because Yolanda spoke about it in her blog.

Huh? That wasn't what I was talking about. I was talking about why Kyle pulled Kim aside for yet another Richards Sisters Cryathon right in the middle of her super-important store opening.

That was on camera. And Kyle had her selfish reasons for doing it.

On another note: Someone on another board said if you look at the pictures from the store opening, Kyle is wearing the OTHER dress. So, clearly, this was a fake opening party for Bravo purposes only.

Wonder if Kathy attended the real opening.

by Anonymousreply 46103/13/2013

[quote]that's not Marisa

Um, yes it is.

Here's another pic from the same shoot.

by Anonymousreply 46203/13/2013

[quote]The relationship between Kyle and Kim is awesome.

You must have grown up with enough dysfunction to make "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" look like "The Sound of Music."

by Anonymousreply 46303/13/2013

In this pic, Marisa looks like some hot young actress of the 1960s.

She could have been on shows like 'Land Of the Giants'.

by Anonymousreply 46403/13/2013

I swear I read somewhere that protesters showed up at Kyle's grand opening because she had fur in the window. She eventually removed it.

by Anonymousreply 46503/13/2013

R461

Doubt it.. It was mentioned elsewhere that Kathy seems to hate Kyle and avoids any of Kyle's "events."

by Anonymousreply 46603/13/2013

Kathy is photographed in Kyle's store on their Facebook page...

by Anonymousreply 46703/13/2013

Marisa is a cross between Faith Hill and Grace Kelly

by Anonymousreply 46803/13/2013

Marisa is a cross between Jonah Hill and Emmett Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 46903/13/2013

I am thinking Kyle has little to nothing to do with the store that has her (ha!) name on it. I am guessing Bravo paid to have it there for a few months. Here's the real info on the store ownership and management:

Alene Too was founded by Debbie Weisman and Lizzy Schwartz who have the recipe for great success: two styles, two passions and two generations bound together for one vision. Debbie and Lizzy bring their love of fashion and style to their clients and offer the most exclusive shopping experience to the people they value most, their customers! When they started Alene Too it was a single upscale boutique in the heart of Boca Raton, FL. Now four years later they have grown to three stores and counting.

In 2011, Alene Too launched its website (alenetoo.com) in order to reach out to new customers who may not be located in their hometown of Boca Raton. Since its inception, Alene Too has developed a relationship with its customers and has always provided them with the highest quality of personal service. So much so that shipping boxes to their out of town customers who found them while on vacation or who live down South only part of the time has become the norm. The website has helped these customers, as well as others see the latest lines in real time that Alene’s prides itself on carrying. In 2012, the e-commerce site got a major update, but Alene Too is committed to improving it's customer experience even more. The website will continue to evolve, so watch this space for additional improvements!

Like everything else they do, the team at Alene Too has a big heart, and not just in its logo but in the way they approach their community and all that need a helping hand. Nothing illustrates this better than the vast array of charities they support year in and year out. Some have a special place in their heart like the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Go Pink, Stand Among Friends, SOS Children’s Village and Florence Fuller Child Development Centers.

Alene Too also knows how to throw a party in the style that matches their chic atmosphere. They have done it now for some of the hottest and most desired celebrity designers, authors and personalities. They have hosted Kyle Richards, Bethenny Frankel, Teresa Giudice and Lo Bosworth just to name a few. Alene Too is always looking to create an amazing fashion experience. Whether they are having the most fabulous events or being able to give their customers whatever they need to create a look that is fashionably fabulous, you’ll find it at Alene Too, your one stop shop for all your fashion needs. They have the newest fashions and hottest accessories from the world’s most renowned designers exclusively at Alene Too.

by Anonymousreply 47003/13/2013

Honey, Kyle is definitely involved in picking those clothes.

That type of "I Want Even My Evening Gowns To Look Like Gaudy Beach Cover-ups!" look isn't easy to come by.

by Anonymousreply 47103/13/2013

R471

Indeed. Kyle definitely has an affinity for Mrs. Roper's wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 47203/13/2013

I can't wait to hear what bombshell Brandi dropped on Kyle. I'm sure it's something that will make Kyle look like a two-faced liar. Did Faye make an appearance at the reunion?

On WWHL last night, Sarah Silverman said that she doesn't buy Kim's sobriety for one second.

by Anonymousreply 47303/13/2013

TO the poster upthread who was annoyed that people were curious what Marisa's and Mauricio's (probably not involved as it turned out) % take was of the Zanuck sale: I don't see anything wrong with being curious about the $$numbers.

What I DON't understand is why everybody doesn't know that the typical real estate comissions is 6%; has been forever; "selling agent" and "buyer's agent" usually split it.

Yes, Im old-ish, but I've known this like for 40+years.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 47403/13/2013

[quote]"selling agent" and "buyer's agent" usually split it.

Excuse me? I'm non-American therefore have no idea what you're talking about.

In England, there's just one agent who takes about 2.5% from the seller on completion of the sale.

Why would there be a buyer's agent?

Could you explain?

by Anonymousreply 47503/13/2013

Some people feel that the seller's agent does not have their best interest because they just want to sell the house and might misrepresent things. The buyers pay the agent to look after their interests. For example, if you move to a new town and you don't know what areas are better, what the gossip is about the school system, the vibe of the town, a quick visit will not suffice. The real vibe does not make it to the news. You may not know about a gruesome death that might be associated with a house on the market (happened to a friend of mine and his buyer's agent told him about it and he decided not to buy the house). A buyer's agent might know about deals that might impact your excision. For example, that same friend was looking for a house overlooking the Hudson. His agent told him that there were talks of developing the area between the house and the river which would end up blocking his view. She was right. At the time these were just talks/rumors so he would not have known about it.

by Anonymousreply 47603/13/2013

I have only seen one episode of this, in Paris, and the next one with the store opening (maybe the same). So I have a couple of questions.

I was flipping channels and stopped on one these shows. Lisa Vanderpump, who I rather like, was on. So her husband walks in with a little dog . She said, "Give me a kiss, you sexy thing!"--to her husband, I thought. She then proceeded to kiss the dog!!?? Only then, did she notice the husband and said, "Oh, hello, darling."

WTF was that about?

Also, is Brandi as cuntful as she seemed on Vanderpump Rules? If so, I can see why Eddie Cibrian ran for his life.

by Anonymousreply 47703/13/2013

I used to like Lisa a lot, but now I see that she is on Dancing with the Stars.

WTF?

You are old and rich!

Are you that desperate for fame?

It's really unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 47803/13/2013

R477 Lisa has a running joke that she is frigid. She says she give Ken sex twice a year. She calls Jiggy sex monster.

by Anonymousreply 47903/13/2013

PS- many real estate agents have to give 1.5 % to the agency so they do not normally clear 3%.

by Anonymousreply 48003/13/2013

r473, the morally corrupt Ms. Resnick did attend the taping. Adrienne, Camille, and Marisa did not.

by Anonymousreply 48103/13/2013

r481... link please? Faye showed up? How do you now? I now Adrienne Camille didn't, but how do you now Faye did?

Gosh Yoyo shuts her down twice next week. Cant wait!

by Anonymousreply 48203/14/2013

Also I read somewhere about Faye that she said she was going to give earnings of her book about Nicole, to her children or some charity and never did? Anyone heard this?

by Anonymousreply 48303/14/2013

OMG... 482 here I SPELLED KNOW TWICE LIKE NOW. My ghetto keyboards K button is all dodgy. Ugh...

by Anonymousreply 48403/14/2013

First off, I have to say in an embarrassingly ass kissing way, I LOVE THIS BLOG! You guys are fantastically canny with your observations. I am going to cough up to $18 to join so I can post on the weekends.

I do not believe for a minute that Brandi slept with Paul. No. Uh uh. I am way more open to the possibility that( with Lisa's imprimatur) Brandi has slept with Ken or joined both of them in a three way. Paul is so icky, even more so after his facial work post-season one) that youngish Brandi would want none of that hobgoblin.

Finally, I despise Faye and Jennifer. But I have seen her when she was way overweight. I myself am 5'10, and years ago after a bad break up I reached 200 Lbs. I know...pathetic. But even then, because of my height and long limbs, everyone thought I was more like 160. So it is possible that JG reached over 200 Lbs. Especially after the shock to her body of suddenly being denied the metabolism boosting blow. My gain was due to binge eating period. It took a year to get the damn fab off.

Keep the juicy tea coming guys!

by Anonymousreply 48603/14/2013

The thing is, why did Brandi bring up how Adrienne and Camille's children were born? If she is fighting with their parents its one thing ,but their kids have no choice to be a part of this show. For someone who says she likes to be real, and for someone who claims she use to be bitter ,but not anymore, she is contradicting herself and she is not telling the truth. Their children are going to ask their mothers what happen when we were born? In those private schools in Beverly Hills, the kids pick on each other about gossip they here about each others families ,and they bully each other with that information brutally.

by Anonymousreply 48703/14/2013

I have never seen Yolanda's eyes, Is she eye-less?

by Anonymousreply 48803/14/2013

So who is Mauricio fucking these days? Before the show started, he was probably banging anything with a pussy. With his newfound "fame," he probably needs to be more discreet. High-end call girls?

by Anonymousreply 48903/14/2013

Kyle is hot.

Why would Mauricio need to be looking elsewehre.

by Anonymousreply 49003/14/2013

r490=Andrea Bocelli

by Anonymousreply 49103/14/2013

[quote]The thing is, why did Brandi bring up how Adrienne and Camille's children were born?

She had been speaking generally about how much Adrienne lies about her life. She brought up the surrogacy as an example because Adrienne had mentioned having had a C-section at an earlier gathering. It didn't occur to her that that was a taboo topic.

by Anonymousreply 49203/14/2013

R489 you are wrong! WRONG! WRONG! It's "WHOM is Mauricio fucking these days?"

by Anonymousreply 49303/14/2013

[quote]Excuse me? I'm non-American therefore have no idea what you're talking about... Why would there be a buyer's agent?

Over here, both sellers and buyers can hire an agent to represent them in their respective sides of the transaction, take care of all the legalities etc. I certainly wouldn't have the first clue where to start in buying property if I were in the market and would immediately hire an agent to help me.

by Anonymousreply 49403/14/2013

R491, lol

by Anonymousreply 49503/14/2013

[quote]Over here, both sellers and buyers can hire an agent to represent them in their respective sides of the transaction, take care of all the legalities etc

Oh, I see. Here we use a solicitor, once we've found a house to deal with the legal aspects of the transaction. But that's all he does. You pay him a fee not a percentage.

by Anonymousreply 49603/14/2013

I like the idea of Faye, pushing herself past security, determined to be on the reunion whether invited or not, screaming "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M AN OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE HOUSEWIVES!!"

by Anonymousreply 49703/14/2013

[quote]Kyle is hot.

Like fresh puke.

And I hope Andy adressed how hated Faye is - he did so when Kyle was a guest on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 49803/14/2013

Camille should have left the show after season two. She just fizzled out this year, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 49903/14/2013

[quote] She just fizzled out this year, and not in a good way.

Maybe magazine covers like the one @ link would have made you fizzle out too...plus being left in such a public way by your husband of God knows how many years.

by Anonymousreply 50003/14/2013

[quote]Camille should have left the show after season two. She just fizzled out this year, and not in a good way.

Agree, but when you are a hooker who used to be married to an asshole like Kelsey Grammer, being on a TV show more success than his has got to be a huge temptation.

by Anonymousreply 50103/14/2013

R499

Technically, she did.

She's just a friend of the housewives now although they should just offer her a new contract. She's the only one I enjoy watching.

by Anonymousreply 50203/14/2013

She filmed half the season on the understanding that she was a full-time cast member, but after the Vegas debacle she withdrew. That's why she's vanished in this second half of the season.

by Anonymousreply 50303/14/2013

Camille had been so careful to look good since Season One (when, I think, she showed her genuine catty, superficial, evil side), but she really stepped in it when she tried to embarrass Lisa, a fan favorite.

Plus, she has appeared at a number of public appearances with Adrienne and Kyle, whom most viewers hate.

But nobody said that former hooker was smart; just lucky.

by Anonymousreply 50403/14/2013

The lawyer who sent the letter to Brandi is also the former hooker's lawyer, so she was quick to defend the Hoof that "there was no lawsuit."

by Anonymousreply 50503/14/2013

I love how the Persian Trannie shows up at T.J. Kyle's with a rip in her jacket and then announces that it is Brandi wants to cause a scene.

The Persian Trannie is always drawing attention to possible drama and then pretending she wants nothing to do with it, but stirring it up just by saying that.

Everything about the Persian Trannie is passive-aggressive, confrontational -- and self-satisfied.

Even her opening "Show you enemies the door!" bit is really cunty.

by Anonymousreply 50603/14/2013

R503

I don't think that's accurate. Camille announced her departure from the show shortly after the Finale of Season Two. When filming started back up, she announced that she was going to be coming back part time as a "friend of the Housewives."

by Anonymousreply 50703/14/2013

Kim's kids must be so embarassed.

by Anonymousreply 50803/14/2013

Who the fuck is the Persian Trannie?

by Anonymousreply 50903/14/2013

I just read that Russell's family is trying to get custody of Kennedy because Taylor's such a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 51003/14/2013

[quote]Who the fuck is the Persian Trannie?

It's Adrienne. She looks rather like a drag queen, and she's of Lebanese descent; Persian is funnier for a sobriquet, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 51103/14/2013

Taylor would probably happily pawn off that brat on the Armstrongs. Easier to nab a rich meal ticket without that kid. Reminds a lot of that trash Laurie Waring from OC. The second she hooked up with her chinless sugar daddy George, she dropped her junkie son like a hot potato.

by Anonymousreply 51203/14/2013

It amuses me how when it comes these shows, people just decide who the good and bad guys are, then just deem behaviors good or bad based on that. It's as if they really only have to produce one episode per season for people to make up their minds about what to think for the rest of the series' run.

by Anonymousreply 51303/14/2013

R72, remember how utterly aghast YoLa was at the mere hint that people might think her precious daughter Gigi could be a lesbian (because she played, what was it, volleyball)? A little overly compensatory.

by Anonymousreply 51403/14/2013

I could totally see Yola My Love taking a dip in the lady pond. I hate that phrase btw.

by Anonymousreply 51503/14/2013

[quote]I just read that Russell's family is trying to get custody of Kennedy because Taylor's such a drunk.

Well, they can fucking have her!

by Anonymousreply 51603/14/2013

Can't believe there hasn't been more discussion of the return of Dana. What a nutjob loser! Drunk off her ass, airing her dirty laundry, trashing the other women and generally acting pathetic and contemptlible.

by Anonymousreply 51703/14/2013

ww for 491

by Anonymousreply 51803/14/2013

I wonder if Dana lost her sunglasses. She lost her Lambo :(

by Anonymousreply 51903/14/2013

I can't believe there hasn't been any discussion of Yolanda's extensions! In the modeling scene as well as clearly showing at Kyle's store (where in general Yo looked horrible).

by Anonymousreply 52003/15/2013

It's actually hysterical how desperate Dana seemed. Is she still too stupid to realize that Bravo is actually making fun of her? The "our group" shit was particularly cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 52103/15/2013

[quote]I can't believe there hasn't been any discussion of Yolanda's extensions! In the modeling scene as well as clearly showing at Kyle's store (where in general Yo looked horrible).

She was very ill during the filming of the scenes at Kyle's store. After it was over she went back to bed for about 6 months.

[quote]It's actually hysterical how desperate Dana seemed.

She's always like that. Always trying too hard. But she's actually a character.

by Anonymousreply 52203/15/2013

R514 She also was worried that her daughter's eye make-up would make her look Asian.

by Anonymousreply 52303/15/2013

You could see the IV port in YoYo's upper chest during the photo shoot with David. I thought she didn't know about having Lyme disease until after they finished filming for the season?

by Anonymousreply 52403/15/2013

R524: YoYo says in her blog that she realized there was something wrong with her at the T.J. Kyle's opening, when she was having trouble putting words together speaking to Trailer.

But that would still show some dubious editing by Bravo, as the film shoot supposedly happened before the opening.

by Anonymousreply 52503/15/2013

[quote]But that would still show some dubious editing by Bravo, as the film shoot supposedly happened before the opening.

It's happened before. In the episode with the menu tasting at SUR, Kim was shown with her new nose in a clearly staged scene talking privately with Camille, whereas just seconds before at the table she'd had her old nose.

by Anonymousreply 52603/15/2013

R496, in some states in the US one uses an attorney for real estate purchases (not a litigation attorney, a real estate attorney - this perhaps is similar to a solicitor who I understand is different from a barrister (goes to court) in your country?

For example, as I understand it, in California one does NOT have to use an attorney when one is selling/buying a house. In New York, as I understand it, one DOES.

If anyone is aware of other states like NY where you have to use an atty for real estate deals?, I would love to hear.

TIA.

And R496 - and perhaps an earlier poster? I apologize for my earlier post assuming "everyone" knows about 6%/3% RE comissions; that assumpmtion showed MY ignorance. I am sorry.

by Anonymousreply 52703/15/2013

[quote]that assumption showed MY ignorance. I am sorry.

OMG! What rare confluence in the universe occurred that caused a DLer to be so gracious?

by Anonymousreply 52803/15/2013

my doctor said lyme disease is bullshit like fibro and that I shouldn't even be tested

by Anonymousreply 52903/15/2013

Your doctor is a complete idiot, R529.

by Anonymousreply 53003/15/2013

Doctors are dangerous. Stay the fuck away from them if you value your health.

by Anonymousreply 53103/15/2013

Dana seemed like a complete and utter trash can. I wanted more!!!

by Anonymousreply 53203/15/2013

Kyle Gives Her Tips For Landing A ‘Hot Husband’. Video at link.

Kyle Richards is bragging that her husband Mauricio Umansky is the sexiest on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and is giving fans her tips on how to land a hot hubby!

“I think it’s flattering that people think my husband’s the sexiest husband on The Real Housewives. I agree. He is!” Kyle told OK! magazine at Mohegan Sun’s Reality Check in Uncasville, CT.

And she offered some advice to her female fans: “I think my tips for landing a hot husband really are you have to be confident and you have to play your cards right. A lot of girls make a lot of mistakes out there, so be smart.”

The Real Housewives honey, 44, who recently celebrated her 17th anniversary with Mauricio, a real estate agent, added, “to keep my marriage strong, I make sure that my husband knows he’s the priority.”

by Anonymousreply 53303/15/2013

[quote]Dana seemed like a complete and utter trash can. I wanted more!!!

Your wish is my command!

Come on in!

by Anonymousreply 53403/15/2013

Dana's house looks like a very nasty 'boutique hotel'.

by Anonymousreply 53503/15/2013

THANK YOU, R534!!!!!!!! I want the BAYWATCH pinball machine. I wonder if she's been fucked on it. Or on the pool table.

by Anonymousreply 53603/15/2013

The house Dana was kicked out of had hideous decor.

by Anonymousreply 53703/15/2013

Dana's house is a fuckin' rental. She rented it with the expectation of becoming one of the RHOBH. Ummm, oops.

by Anonymousreply 53803/15/2013

The house had a horrid sort of echo and I hated the way the sun seemed to shine everywhere but into the house and onto the pool.

Very nasty indeed.

by Anonymousreply 53903/15/2013

Could Yolanda die from lime disease?

by Anonymousreply 54003/16/2013

If the lyme's don't get her, the lemons will.

by Anonymousreply 54103/16/2013

It is ironic that a woman famous for her lemons is sick with lyme disease.

by Anonymousreply 54203/16/2013

Kyle's store carried weird items that just looked way too familiar and now that Prime Time is over I can show you where she resources her stuff: CHICO'S Of course!

by Anonymousreply 54303/18/2013

R538

You know Taylor was more pissed about Dana not becoming a Housewife than Dana was... Taylor was counting on that Bonus Check.

by Anonymousreply 54403/18/2013

Yolanda has the facial structure of a caveman.

by Anonymousreply 54503/18/2013

Chicos isn't flashy enough for Kyle.

Everything she likes looks like a huge, bedazzled beach cover-up.

by Anonymousreply 54603/18/2013

Chicos is too matronly for Kyle. Her store is stocked with the exact same brands you can find anywhere else in LA or online. There is not a single exclusive or original item in her inventory.

by Anonymousreply 54703/18/2013

R547 For example

by Anonymousreply 54803/18/2013

Does Kyle by Alene sell FUPA covers?

by Anonymousreply 54903/18/2013

R549 Yes, huge, bedazzled, beach cover-ups not only cover the fupa but flatters it as well.

by Anonymousreply 55003/18/2013

I like when Kyle was on the shopping trip they showed something that is really in right now, color blocking. She didn't like it and passed. Then they showed her bedazzled mumu and she got all excited.

by Anonymousreply 55103/18/2013

Wow! Faye Resnick is not content to be just morally corrupt. She is now trying for biggest cunt in the western hemisphere. Is she doing this because she feels this will get her a regular gig on the show? (I guess it did get her a segment on the reunion, so maybe it will work, though I won't be watching if that happens!) Or is this all just a gigantic charade to make Brandi even more beloved by the public?

by Anonymousreply 55203/18/2013

Adrienne is so crass. Everything she does is to shill for merchandise, merchandise I would never buy because she is associated with it.

The Morally Corrupt Faye is reprehensible and pathetic for her sad attempts to grab screen time.

Camille really showed her true, Season One colors tonight. She sided with Faye. Truly, can there be a more damning gesture to undermine one's character?

by Anonymousreply 55303/18/2013

I think Zing is short for merchandising.

by Anonymousreply 55403/18/2013

[quote](I guess it did get her a segment on the reunion, so maybe it will work, though I won't be watching if that happens!)

Oh, yes you will.

by Anonymousreply 55503/18/2013

I spit out my hot cocoa when Kyle said that Mauricio is faithful.

by Anonymousreply 55603/18/2013

Why aren't more people talking about tonight's episode? Shi shi shi

I really like how Yolanda doesn't take shit from anyone. I guess you could say she and Faye are somewhat similar, but Faye is just so much more annoying.

How did Adrienne have her party one night with Paul going up in the tree and her offering to help him down and 12 hours later they announced that he had moved out and were separated?

The husbands were being homophobic to Kevin Shi Shi Shi.

P.S. I've seen both Kevin and Bernie at the Weho Starbucks.

by Anonymousreply 55703/19/2013

Marissa's hair. There are no words.

by Anonymousreply 55803/19/2013

Next week is the finale plus first part of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 55903/19/2013

I really love Yolanda now.

by Anonymousreply 56003/19/2013

What's with Brandi so involved with other people's marriages anyway? It's so weird and she seems really desperate and bitter. I think Marissa had every right to be pissed off with Brandi who claims Marissa's marriage need's help.Brandi should get some mental health because she is mentally ill. For Yolanda to gang up on Marissa, and make her out like she is a bad girl, is ridiculous. Yolanda acts like Marissa was blasphemous for complaining about queen Brandi.

When Yolanda said her husband is her king, I was thinking, cha ching! cha ching!Sorry, but Yolanda wants everyone to think she has it together in her life, yet how she views her marriage to her husband is so stereotypical. Yolanda might as well have said, I consider my husband my king because he is my financial investment portfolio aren't you darling?! What Yolanda said reminds me of the very similar thing Alexis from OC said about her husband being the king.

by Anonymousreply 56103/19/2013

r561.. Hi Faye!

by Anonymousreply 56203/19/2013

I love how Yolanda clearly scares the shit out of the other bitches, because she is so much higher on the Hollywood Food Chain......

by Anonymousreply 56303/19/2013

Ooh the longer preview for next weeks reunion looks juicy. Yolanda gets into it with Kim and Kyle. Looks juicy.

After tonights eppy I love some Yoyo.

by Anonymousreply 56403/19/2013

I hate fay! I just hate her!

I've also never heard the term "putting your dick on the table". Brandi has really grown on me, and that phrase killed me. sealed the deal. I love her now.

by Anonymousreply 56503/19/2013

Brandi talks about others ,and then when they point out what she said about them, she doesn't like it. She gets pissed off and makes them the enemy. I still believe there is something wrong with Brandi. Brandi said on Howard Stern that she was bitter after the divorce ,but now she is over it, right! She seems like she still has issues, especially with people who are married.

by Anonymousreply 56603/19/2013

OOOOHHHHH Alison Dubious... on Ricki Lake.

by Anonymousreply 56703/19/2013

I haven't seen the episode; I decided that it's easier to just read the comments. So here are a couple of observations based on previous (though admittedly intermittent) viewing:

1. Kevin Shi Shi - I don't think the men are homophobic around him. That's not homophobia. He makes people uncomfortable because he is so over the top theatrical that he seems so fake. It's like you constantly waiting for him to drop the fourth wall and give you a wink to show you that he is in on the joke, but he doesn't. And when you realize that maybe, just maybe, he takes himself seriously -it can get very uncomfortable.

2. Yolanda to me is very much like Kevin. It's more comfortable to think that yes, she knows David is her ticket money (although she doesn't seem to be hurting after her divorce from the other insanely rich husband. But when you realize that maybe, just maybe, she is not in on the joke. Maybe she really believed her husband is her king and she really is afraid of his temper, and she really does not think it's demeaning to kiss his tie, that's it becomes very uncomfortable.

3. Brandi - I feel she didn't have time to grow up. She didn't have time to become mature. I think she is funny, and smart in certain ways. But she lacks the social skills that help you put a filter on verbal diarrhea. It's even more difficult for her because as a "pretty young thing" I am sure she was encouraged and rewarded for being outrageous and sexual. You can see that she is trying to balance the responsibility of being an adult with what has always worked for her before - saying whatever comes out of her mouth and playing up the sex kitten. Her upbringing certainly did not foster maturity and responsibility.

Fay - no redeeming value what. so. ever.

by Anonymousreply 56803/19/2013

Kyle loves to stand on the sidelines with that "shocked" look on her face while the MCFR goes after Brandi. Faye is Kyle's proxy and I hope Yolanda calls her on that next week.

by Anonymousreply 56903/19/2013

OMG look at Camille dancing during Club Mtv, she actually was a bit heavier, not as skinny. Looking good. She is the one in front with the hat, and the weird leather fishnetty jumper, she is the main one in front. HAHA. Get Camille!

by Anonymousreply 57003/19/2013

I love some of the party conversations.

'Lisa, if you had all the money in the world would you buy Ken a plane?'

'No, we charter, we've always chartered'.

'We charter too, but that's not the same'.

by Anonymousreply 57103/19/2013

Funny how they didn't even bother to "explain" why Faye or Adrienne would be invited to a party that Lisa was throwing.

by Anonymousreply 57203/19/2013

Brandi was pathetic when she went up to Mauric(io) asking if she ever flirted with him. She seems like a sad, sad person. When she said that Adrienne was miserable and unhappy, I think she was projecting a bit.

by Anonymousreply 57303/19/2013

I'd like to know what Faye was doing at Lisa's party, too. Lisa made such a fuss (rightfully, I thought at the time) about Faye showing up when she had been asked not to be there. Was this Bravo strong-arming or Lisa being fake?

And executive at Zing needs to lose his job, pairing the brand with stupid, ugly bitch Adrienne.

I love how Adrienne always says says someone is a stupid, drug-addicted cunt, but she's going to rise above all the gossip and name-calling.

Marisa and Camille really showed their asses last night.

by Anonymousreply 57403/19/2013

Mariska is trash. I can definitely see how she, Kyle and Faye can be friends.

by Anonymousreply 57503/19/2013

Marisa spent four episodes telling everyone she wanted to fuck someone other than her husband.

And when Brandi joked (or not joked) that that's what she should do, Marisa pretends to be OUTRAGED at such a sordid suggestion in light of her PERFECT marriage.

And YoYo really called her out when she lied about what she had said to the coven at the Persian Trannie party.

by Anonymousreply 57603/19/2013

r574, of course having them there was all production. It's the season finale, so the drama must be concentrated in one place.

by Anonymousreply 57703/19/2013

Speaking of Persians, my partner and I went back to double check the closing scenes last week where Mike from Shahs of Sunset was hitting the food table behind Lisa at her party.

by Anonymousreply 57803/19/2013

Trying to make Marisa happen is an epic casting fail.

by Anonymousreply 57903/19/2013

I love how the editors barely let Adrianne plug her stupid vodka on the episode. She never even got to say what's so goddamn special or unique about it.

by Anonymousreply 58003/19/2013

R580 - it's red velvet flavored vodka!

by Anonymousreply 58103/19/2013

I can't stand Brandi but why is Faye there? She's such a sleaze as if she should give moral advice?

by Anonymousreply 58203/19/2013

I absolutely love the morally corrupt Miss Faye Resnick. Read her book.

Described Al Cowlings cock: like a huge piece of driftwood. I want her on next season. She is the ultimate cunt.

by Anonymousreply 58303/19/2013

I have this image of the producers going to her house and telling her to get over to Lisa's party pronto if she wants to get paid for the season, separation or no separation.

by Anonymousreply 58403/19/2013

Marisa looks like she has rabies.

by Anonymousreply 58503/19/2013

How anyone could like Faye Resnick is beyond me, she is the ultimate cunt. Not one redeeming value.

by Anonymousreply 58603/19/2013

r579, no one holds a candle to Dana in the epic casting fails department.

r580, Bravo/Mr. Andy Cohen is clearly pissed at Ms. Maloof. There was a preview of the reunion where a snarky Cohen basically shit on Adrienne's tact.

by Anonymousreply 58703/19/2013

I'd rather watch Dana any day. At least she's somewhat interesting, even if it's in a pitiful sort of way. Plus she supposedly had money, which is always fun to watch. There is NOTHING interesting about this Marisa drone.

by Anonymousreply 58803/19/2013

R588: Dana had NO money. That, to me, was the only thing fun about watching her: She was such a fake poser, trying too hard, with her rented everything.

Faye is pathetic in how she tries SO HARD to be relevant on the show.

You can see Kyle making a very calculated decision to pull back from the anti-Brandi coven, but it is too late. She's permanently damaged her rep.

by Anonymousreply 58903/19/2013

Yeah, based on Andy's comments at the reunion and the promos for the finale it's pretty clear Adrienne REALLY pissed off the Bravo folks. Kyle called into WWHL last night as she was in a car with Brandi and Camille. So despite whatever happened on the show, it seems they're all friends for the time being.

by Anonymousreply 59003/19/2013

[quote]You can see Kyle making a very calculated decision to pull back from the anti-Brandi coven, but it is too late. She's permanently damaged her rep.

This season had already started airing when they were shooting the last scenes so she probably knew how bad she was looking.

by Anonymousreply 59103/19/2013

R591: Only the reunion was shot while this season was airing.

by Anonymousreply 59203/19/2013

Linda Thompson (seen in last night's episode) would make a great addition to the cast. Besides being one of David Foster's ex-wives, she's also Bruce Jenner's ex-wife and mother of Brody Jenner. But more important that all of that - she was the longtime girlfriend of Elvis Presley after his divorce from Priscilla. Now THAT woman has stories!!!

And someone should notify David Foster he is no longer in his 20s and too old for the sunglasses/shiny suit/loose tie look. That egomaniac looks ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 59303/19/2013

Yolanda is the best housewife (in its truest form) of any of the shows. Ever.

Flawless.

Faye Resnick has bathed one too many times in bleach.

Vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 59403/19/2013

What product will Faye use the show to promote?

by Anonymousreply 59503/19/2013

IMPORTANT:-

Here's the link to the brand new thread (PART FIVE).

Bookmark it in your thread watcher and we'll see you there.

by Anonymousreply 59603/19/2013

YoYo OWNED Faye at both parties.

David Foster is a horrible person. Very, very silly man.

But YoYo is basically a very successful call girl. But I love the fact that she is comfortable enough with herself she is able to look patronizing Faye in her ugly jack-o-lantern mug and say, "I'm 48 years old! I know which road I'm on!"

by Anonymousreply 59703/19/2013

I think Andrea Cohen gave Lisa Rinna an open invitation to be one of the housewives since she said she knew everyone in RHOBH and would blend in naturally.

by Anonymousreply 59803/19/2013

[quote]"I'm 48 years old! I know which road I'm on!"

Yes, great line.

There was nothing about Yolanda in the beginning that anticipated what she would show herself to be, later on.

She's moved herself right to the front row.

She's a main player now.

by Anonymousreply 59903/19/2013

I'll link again to the new thread....PART FIVE!

We don't want any confusion.

See link for PART FIVE below...>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Anonymousreply 60003/19/2013

This is what I don't get: Yolanda's obvious adoration for that asshole Foster.

She doesn't need his money.

She is better looking than he is.

He's a conceited, arrogant jerk.

Why does she love him so?

by Anonymousreply 60103/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.