Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is there any reason a guy would ask his partner if they could resume condom use...

...unless he was cheating on him and afraid that he brought home an STD?

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2013

OP, I think you already know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2013

Or if he thinks YOU'RE cheating.

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2013

He thinks you're cheating...

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2013

he wants a clean cock

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2013

He's tired of getting poo on his willy.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2013

What reason did he offer when you asked him?

And no, there is no other reason, unless he's afraid you'll get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2013

I can understand your concern, but aren't you glad that he respects you enough to want to protect your health? If he's your partner can't you have a frank discussion about this and air your concerns? Thank him for wanting to protect you and ask him what it's all about. Is he having or wanting outside sex? Or what? Talk it out. Don't raise your voice. Find out where his head is at. I hope it's not a deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2013

It may not mean that he himself is having sex outside the relationship or has even considered it. It may only mean that he has the wisdom to realize that it happens in a great many relationships and that condom use is the best way to make sure no one brings HIV home.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2013

Just ask him why he wants to. I mean, you do talk don't you?

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2013

Don't ask us, ask him.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013

Thank fuck for the sense of R8. Most people I have known with HIV have contracted it via a monogamous relationship where they thought it was safe not to use condoms.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2013

I would buy your argument if the bf had insisted on condom use from the beginning, R8. But to go condomless for awhile and then want to resume using them? He's cheating ... or thinks OP is cheating.

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2013

OP, he thinks you're a dirty whore.

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2013

He's a whore, darlin. You're married to a common whore. Put his clothes in a box on the front doorstep and don't answer your phone. Promise you, he's a WHOREMONGER!

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013

He's a germaphobe. He likes anal sex but has become grossed out by his dick inside another person's bowels. It could be like once a meat eater (carnivore), but now eating meat grosses you out and you've become a vegetarian.

That, or someone's cheating.

by Anonymousreply 1502/21/2013

"You're married to a common whore" made me LMAO and I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 1602/21/2013

[quote]he has the wisdom to realize that it happens in a great many relationships and that condom use is the best way to make sure no one brings HIV home.

Using condoms within the relationship won't stop anyone from bringing HIV home. It might stop the transmission from one partner to the other, once it's already been brought home.

The only reason to suggest resumption of condom use is the belief that one's partner might cheat, or the knowledge that one himself is contemplating cheating, or already has.

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.