Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WHET to that crazy religious family with a bazillion kids?

Did her clown car vagina finally give out? Do they still have a show? I haven't seen any press on them for awhile. They used to be everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2302/22/2013

Every six months the Today show has them on.

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2013

Which one?

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2013

Shouldn't that be WEHT as in WhatEver Happened To?

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2013

r3 will soon see something nasty in the woodshed.

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2013

It's gross how fundies love these guys saying "They take care of their kids with no help from the government." No, they just had their house declared a church and live income tax-free. Nothing shady about that at all. I hope one of them writes a tell all. I don't care how happy a face they put on it, it's not normal to make kids grow up like that.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2013

You're new R3? That's standard DL

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2013

Oh and I should say I've only watched about 20 minutes of their act but Michelle seems interested in exactly 3 things. The youngest baby, the attention she gets for being pregnant and styling that awful thing on her head that time traveled from 1986.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2013

That's a special signal R3, to let everyone know that the OP is a "DL insider" who's sitting in his mothers basement eating "cak" covered with "graxy" and thinking all Helen Lawson posts are hysterically funny. OP also posts as Cheryl about ten times a day.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2013

Arkansas couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar. I think they've got 17 or 18 kids living in their church.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2013

The foreheads of the children get larger with the arrival of each new bundle of joy.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013

oh god oh god oh god i can't wait until one of those kids comes out.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2013

r11 oh you can count on of those kids being gay, there are 20 of them, how can one not be gay? I think the consensus is that Jason and Josiah are gay. And Joel from Jon and Kate is also gay.

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2013

But they aren't all in the house at once. Some of the kids are grown.

Large, even this big aren't that unusual a while back. I grew up in the 70s, and we had three families in my school with ten kids. Families of five, six or even eight kids were not unheard of either.

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2013

Yeah, and how many of those kids were totally fucked up because they weren't given enough bonding and attention and love from their parents. I grew up in the 80s and our town had a few Catholic super families. One had 17 kids. 4 died of alcohol related deaths and one died smoking in bed.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013

It should be WEHT not WHET. Grow up, the internet is old now.

Anyways, don't the Duggars have another fucked up fundy family that are their friends where the wife is taking hormone pills to increase the brood?

The BATES, right. And they're equally as fucked up. Are they still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 1502/22/2013

I just saw a TV trailer that showed Duggars in China. It was appalling To see them trying to get around China without being able to speak the language.

by Anonymousreply 1602/22/2013

It will always be WHET on this board.

by Anonymousreply 1702/22/2013

She's got a cunt like a wizard's sleave.

by Anonymousreply 1802/22/2013

She has to be prolapsed by now.

by Anonymousreply 1902/22/2013

No it won't r17 - we've grown up. WHET is stupid and childish, like you.

by Anonymousreply 2002/22/2013

[quote]we've grown up. WHET is stupid and childish, like you.

Sadly there will still be morons trying to think up WHET threads. As they hit "save post" they're sitting there in caftan and earrings praying that someone will post, "Isn't it supposed to be WEHT?" Then they can reply, "You must be new here."

by Anonymousreply 2102/22/2013

The Duggars are from Iowa, not Arkansas.

by Anonymousreply 2202/22/2013

[quote]The Duggars are from Iowa, not Arkansas.

From 1999 to 2002, Jim Bob Duggar served in the Arkansas House of Representatives for the sixth district. It must have been a big commute from Iowa.

by Anonymousreply 2302/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!