Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lisa Marie out of the Co$

Speaks of sinister situation. What about her mama?

by Anonymousreply 1602/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

A friend worked with her and said Lisa Marie was both mean and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

R2, being stupid can make a person mean. It must be hard to be surrounded by people who are smarter than you, & dumb kids seem to realize fairly young that they can't keep up -- not surprising if frustration turns to anger & some of them lash out.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

She can't be that stupid if she was able to get herself out of Scientology. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

I'd heard this before, and that she'd had to REALLY beef up her security because they're trying to make her life a misery.

She's probably better off, if it means she gets to be estranged from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

Elvis has left the building

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

Good for her. Now if only her mother and the other dumbass celebs in that "church" would wake the fuck up and get out. All the information is out there online proving how awful they are, so imagine how fucking brainwashed and stupid someone must be to STILL stay in anyway even knowing the truth?

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

Praise Xenu!

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2013

Why Lisa Marie and Priscilla didn't get along? What happened between mother and daughter?

by Anonymousreply 902/23/2013

To Priscilla, Lisa will now be a "Suppressed Person", and will need to be avoided.

by Anonymousreply 1002/24/2013

Priscilla is bad mother.

by Anonymousreply 1102/24/2013

I heard that back in the day, the Scientologists tried to recruit Elvis, but he quickly realized they were a crock of shit who were after his money. The thought of him and his Memphis Mafia buddies and Colonel Tom tangling with them is hilarious to me for some reason

by Anonymousreply 1202/24/2013

Actually Elvis would have been a good victim for them, as he was a mass of Issues. The Memphis Mafia was a nickname the media gave to his posse of hangers-on hillbillies (relatives, good ol boys, relatives of good ol' boys, etc.) who fetched his dope for him and "worked security". And as we know, the Colonel had Pelvis hynotized- like a pimp with his whore- and robbed him blind.

Elvis was weak-minded. But he died. So they went after hi$ daughter.

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2013

Elvis was too drugged up to realize anything. Either the drugs made him paranoid enough to avoid Scientology's advances or his manager was smart enough to shield him from the cult.

Given that Tom Cruise can still hang around with Suri I am sure Scientology makes an exception for Priscilla and Lisa Marie, too.

by Anonymousreply 1402/24/2013

I've met both Lisa Marie and Priscilla.

Lisa Marie = Kind of a bitch. Priscilla = Sweet as pie.

by Anonymousreply 1502/24/2013

We looked into Elvis' medicine cabinet and ran for our lives.

Even WE couldn't fix that!

by Anonymousreply 1602/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.