Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'Ok I'm crying! I'm a New York Times best selling author! I'm crying like a baby'

& (also from Brandi's twitter)

[quote]Ummm We are number 1 NYC best seller on E-books! OMG OMG OMG!

Has anyone here actually read Brandi's book?

Really, it shows you the power of The Real Housewives franchise, doesn't it?

Another, earlier quote from her twitter:

[quote]Thanks for reading the book and buying it ladys and gays :)

I would never, in a million years, have thought her book was ever going to be a success. Let alone a New York Times best seller.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013

How could it not be a bestseller? She's demonstrated such command of the language through her use of the word "fuck" alone.

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2013

Oh, eat me, Faye.

I admit I just bought it last night.

Does she really say she was only a 'waist up' les or is that something she just said on Howard Stern? Cause that is some lying bullshit right there.

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2013

[quote]I admit I just bought it last night.

The e book?

I've so far avoided kindle.

But this is the sort of light trash it would be useful for.

Do I want this book on my book shelves for years to come? No.

Might I feel like reading it one afternoon, stuck home with the flu? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2013

losers read this shit.

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2013

Does Bravo pay people to go online and write about these stupid Bravo shows? Every fucking day there's a half dozen new threads about these fucking shows! I don't know a single person in real life who watches any of these shows.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2013

[quote]Does Bravo pay people to go online and write about these stupid Bravo shows? Every fucking day there's a half dozen new threads about these fucking shows! I don't know a single person in real life who watches any of these shows.

Well, Bravo must be spending a fortune on DL because the THIRD Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills thread of this season is almost full.

That's 1,800 posts.

I wonder if the people who sneer about the show have ever even watched it.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2013

Good for her but she's not going to find an audience here. She resonates with uninteresting women who got dumped. Sophisticated people with taste aren't going to invest their time with Brandi. We can't learn anything from her. Better off reading a biography of a legend or self help book. Choose your investments wisely.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2013

Why does anyone give a shit about either of the two scrawny famewhores? The other being LeAnn.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2013

I can't believe anyone who posts on DataLounge would look down his nose at the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. The show is all about laughing at vapid rich (or would-be rich) bitches who make fools of themselves in their quest for reality show fame. It's the perfect DataLounge topic.

Brandi is beloved because she's a relative outsider who calls out these cunts on their bullshit. Plus she's glamorous in a vaguely drunk, slutty way.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2013

[quote]I can't believe anyone who posts on DataLounge would look down his nose at the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Good response, R9.

I CAN believe it. Not everyone comes here to giggle and schmooze about people on reality shows. It's not all low brow on DL.

But not all books you read, TV you watch or food you eat, needs to 'be good for you'.

If you 'get' this show, it's fun to watch and chat about afterwards.

A lot of people like to observe people and these women are especially entertaining. They're so extreme.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013

R5, your nursing home must not get cable.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2013

R11's, hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2013

[quote]Might I feel like reading it one afternoon, stuck home with the flu? Yes.

That could be a guarantee of good health. I've got a mini-series on video that's been sitting on the shelf for about ten years waiting for the flu.

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2013

I love how she spelled it "ladys." Shouldn't her ghostwriter also tweet for her.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.