Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mika Brzezinski = Battered Woman Syndrome

She is one of these stupid women who get married (Joe Scarborough = husband) and suddenly their husband's views become their own. She's all Right-wing now, spouting her boyfriend's bullshit. I hate these women. I'm sure many of you know these types. She's a weakling. She didn't start out like this. She's basically falling in line with 'daddy.' (I've likened Joe to her husband, boyfriend, father -- I'm aware. I'm making a point.) Mika did not start out this way, so don't start with the 'when was she left-wing' crap. She's subservient.

by Anonymousreply 2001/14/2014

You're crazy r1.

The I way I react to Joe and Mika is changing the channel.

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2013

How were Mika's politics more left wing before? And how is she particular right wing now? And how is modifying your political views to resemble your spouse's - or anyone else who has an influence on you - being battered, whether you are male or female?

But other than that you have a point.

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2013

Me too, R2. Because I am a liberal. Liberalism is hardwired into me. It is reflexive. My political beliefs are not something I can alter like a change of clothes.

So, when I see people like Mika, I have to appreciate that they were never really liberal in the first place. They have been given their beliefs and people made assumptions about them that proved to be incorrect.

Mika likes to appear "scholarly" and gives alternative views "the benefit of the doubt." Compare Mika to someone like Mike Barnacle who is a confirmed liberal. You're right, OP. Mika is a subservient personality, but she was already 'mushy' before she met Joe.

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2013

F&F R1. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2013

well, if you're comparing her to those women who just repeat the right wing stuff their brainwashed rightwing husbands say, they never were left-wing. They were/are all about subservience.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2013

I thought she just sat there and made funny faces.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2013

There is that TV show of the fundamentalist prick who spouts his crap, and his wife just sits there. Forget their names. Same thing.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2013

What does her father think? That's really what matters and thats whose example a woman should always follow.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2013

I think it's more like Joe has been giving her the hot beef injection and giving to her good. That clouds/changes women's mind like you wouldn't believe they become cockwhipped.

Mika was more left wing before and Joe's cum has now changed all that.

R1 You are anti-gay darling and probably a closet queen yourself. Come to think of it you might have been the queen that was roughed up by Angry Joe......

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013

r1, that was Fucker Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2013

I think Mika is embarrassing. Her presence on that show is daily humiliation. Scarborough is a bully and an asshole. No one can stand him. He interrupts, he pontificates, he insults his guests and his regular panelists. Watching her sitting there trying, and often failing to make a contribution disgusts me. She generates no respect. She is getting paid to get shit on. I watched them from time to time during the campaigns and especially the conventions, and watching Morning Joe is painful.

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2013

I agree with R12 but not the OP. I don't think she is at all right wing; she's just ineffective in getting in important progressive point across.

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2013

r13, I saw her this morning. She was spouting GOP talking points to a liberal commentator, going on about 'Well, don't we need to cut spending. Why don't we hear about that?' She is pushing her husband's material. She thinks he's smarter than her. He's top dog. She needs to get in line.

Also, Scarborough still didn't apologize to Nate Silver.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013

I say she has a silicone leak from her DDD implants that's affecting what's left of her brain.

Mika is nothing. I don't care what side she's on, I just want her to shut the fuck up. And wear a baggy shirt so I don't have to see her boob job.

by Anonymousreply 1502/21/2013

I had to stop watching. She doesn't challenge Scarborough ,she just makes faces.I wish they would replace her with Soledad O'Brien. She would challenge Scarborough and bring something to the show.

by Anonymousreply 1602/21/2013

It's just typical "leftwing" response that networks allow. They let the rightwing stomp over everything loudly, and for the "other point of view" they have someone weak who basically doesn't say anything.

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2013

Mika, as previously stated, is a vapid, bullying, self righteous idiot. She contributes nothing politically and manages to offend everyone on the show. How Willie Geist manages to hide his acute embarrassment is beyond me? She has insulted Casey Affleck recently about his hair style being "contrived". She told Mike Tyson she walked out of the Hangover and recently, she's been childishly rummaging through her purse. WTF! I only wish Mike Barnicle would have poured his morning joe into her bag! Christine Romans or Nicole Wallace would be great replacements for this cringe worthy Bimbo!!!

by Anonymousreply 1801/14/2014

They're married?

by Anonymousreply 1901/14/2014

Mika's a mess. Read her food diary and tell me she's a healthy person. An arugula salad is not dinner.

by Anonymousreply 2001/14/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!