Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I had two ingrown hairs go septic on me today and I want to tell you it was no picnic.

I know I shave way too close but I look so much younger with a really close shave. The result, every now and then is an ingrown hair or two. These little devils can become so gross, but most often a little alcohol will stop them from going septic. Thank the gods I don't have to shave my legs, I think I'd go bonkers with ingrown leg hairs. My partner makes derogatory comments when I'm healing. I wish he'd be more kind. He's my sole source for compliments since I don't have very many everyday skills that would allow me to get away from our home. He keeps me on a short leash and refuses to beat me with it.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013

OP are you serious? Is this thread real? So you had some fucking ingrown pubes, was that really a cause to stay home and start a thread?

by Anonymousreply 102/20/2013

r1, you have no idea the pain involved. I experience a shooting pain every time I type a p.

by Anonymousreply 202/20/2013

Pictures please.

by Anonymousreply 302/20/2013

I feel your pain. I lost my legs due to sepsis; it was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2013

What good is a short leash if he refuses to whip you with it, OP?

Dump the bitch, shave your legs and turn your fab hairless bod into a transvestite number. You'll be fighting off people who are eager to beat you, I'm sure. Really.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2013

A post made for the underwhelming thread.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2013

I love septic pencils. They are awesome.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2013

I hope they are on your face and not your pubis. You can lose your dick from in infection down there.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2013

Who is posting shit like this lately? It's pathetic what this place has become.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2013

Ingrown hairs can be unsightly and very painful idiots!

I highly recommend glycolic acid 8% (not less). I apply it a few hours after shaving. It does not burn. Since I began using it, ingrown hairs are rare.

OP it's not worth an extra close shave to risk getting ingrown hairs. I use Reversa GA 8%, not sure you can get outside of Canada.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.