Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I had two ingrown hairs go septic on me today and I want to tell you it was no picnic.

I know I shave way too close but I look so much younger with a really close shave. The result, every now and then is an ingrown hair or two. These little devils can become so gross, but most often a little alcohol will stop them from going septic. Thank the gods I don't have to shave my legs, I think I'd go bonkers with ingrown leg hairs. My partner makes derogatory comments when I'm healing. I wish he'd be more kind. He's my sole source for compliments since I don't have very many everyday skills that would allow me to get away from our home. He keeps me on a short leash and refuses to beat me with it.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013

OP are you serious? Is this thread real? So you had some fucking ingrown pubes, was that really a cause to stay home and start a thread?

by Anonymousreply 102/20/2013

r1, you have no idea the pain involved. I experience a shooting pain every time I type a p.

by Anonymousreply 202/20/2013

Pictures please.

by Anonymousreply 302/20/2013

I feel your pain. I lost my legs due to sepsis; it was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2013

What good is a short leash if he refuses to whip you with it, OP?

Dump the bitch, shave your legs and turn your fab hairless bod into a transvestite number. You'll be fighting off people who are eager to beat you, I'm sure. Really.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2013

A post made for the underwhelming thread.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2013

I love septic pencils. They are awesome.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2013

I hope they are on your face and not your pubis. You can lose your dick from in infection down there.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2013

Who is posting shit like this lately? It's pathetic what this place has become.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2013

Ingrown hairs can be unsightly and very painful idiots!

I highly recommend glycolic acid 8% (not less). I apply it a few hours after shaving. It does not burn. Since I began using it, ingrown hairs are rare.

OP it's not worth an extra close shave to risk getting ingrown hairs. I use Reversa GA 8%, not sure you can get outside of Canada.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!