Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

GOProud, Log Cabin Republicans Won't Participate In The Conservative Political Action Conference This Year

"We were kicked out last year and nothing has changed and we wont be at CPAC," GOProud's Jimmy LaSalvia said in an interview. "The last communication I've had from them is that we were kicked out. Nothing has changed."

"At the present time, we have no plans to participate in CPAC this year," Log Cabin Republicans spokesman West Honeycutt told The Huffington Post.

by Anonymousreply 2002/21/2013

And stay the fuck out. But give us your money.

by Anonymousreply 102/20/2013

This must be tragic for the freeper trash who troll Datalounge and other LGBT sites.

by Anonymousreply 202/20/2013

Wonder how long it will take them to get the message.

by Anonymousreply 302/20/2013

WHY WON'T DADDY LOVE ME!?!

by Anonymousreply 402/20/2013

The KKK did the same thing to all those crazy black doodles who insisted they believed in white superiority too. The KKK said they could never trust a group which they, the KKK, wanted to exterminate. The KKK told the wannabe black clansmen, "if you want a higher thread count, you'll have to shop somewhere else." I thought that was an awfully white thing for a hate group to say.

GOPround and Log Cabinettes should find a psychiatric group to join and attempt to salvage themselves. Too bad we couldn't have convinced these masochists to join the Hale Bopp comet suicide people so these ninny nancys could have at least gotten some new tennis shoes.

by Anonymousreply 502/20/2013

[quote]At the present time, we have no plans to participate in CPAC this year.

A nice way to put it when you are not given an invitation in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 602/20/2013

What assholes!

by Anonymousreply 702/20/2013

Nothing more sad than someone who wants to be part of a group that doesn't want them.

by Anonymousreply 802/20/2013

GOProud and Log Canbinettes must be terminally ugly groups if the rethuglicans don't want to fuck them over.

by Anonymousreply 902/20/2013

GOProud and Log Cabin are like an abused wife...

"I deserve to be beaten, but if I just love him a little more, then he'll like me and he won't beat me."

by Anonymousreply 1002/20/2013

What has never made sense to me is why these dowdy daisies just don't keep their mouthes and wallets shut. They would reap the same benefits when one of their evil candidates is elected but not suffer the slings and arrows of the enlightened. It would be a win win, but no they deliberately set themselves up to get the shit beaten out of them. Do I smell leather queens?

by Anonymousreply 1102/20/2013

idiots

by Anonymousreply 1202/20/2013

Are they figuring out they're not welcome in the party that they've chosen?

Maybe they'll wake up and realize the party's policies have all been failures, and the party's leadership now is all insane and irrational.

Nahhh...

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2013

Laura Bush will console them.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013

I wonder what their gay icon Ann Coulter is saying aobut this? You know, the one who is (or was) on the GoProud high council board (or whatever the fancy title of that position is)?

by Anonymousreply 1502/21/2013

sonderkomandettes

by Anonymousreply 1602/21/2013

I've never understood gay republicans. I remember when I found out that a gay friend who lived in, of all places, Cambridge, MA, was a republican. I was totally shocked and he hushed me when I said, "you are republican?!" out loud in the street. So he was in the closet, so to speak. It was shortly after this that I stopped hanging out with him.

I also have a poor, gay, black friend who hates Obama. I felt I could always top friends who mentioned that their lesbian sister or (black) uncle voted republican with that one.

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2013

I heard these two groups, GOProud and the Canbinettes, are creating a written plea to the rethuglicans to be allowed under their tent. It's one of the those "Pretty Please with GOPs of Chocolate On It" letters signed in amyl nitrate and AIDS free sperm. Some of these daffy daisies are willing to be indentured serfs to the "true" rethuglicans. I smell leather caftans!

by Anonymousreply 1802/21/2013

Dear Gay Republicans,

All the other republicans hate you. They really, really hate you. And they hate everything you stand for.

by Anonymousreply 1902/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 2002/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.