Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Breaking News / Looks like Kim,Kyle, Taylor,Adrianne, & Yolanda are OUT

Bravo has (unofficially) stated that only Lisa & Brandi will be back for season 4 - Big shake up

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 2402/21/2013

No way. I can see dropping Yolanda, maybe Kim too, but everyone else? Nah.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 102/20/2013

jfc!

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 202/20/2013

I think Taylor is becoming too much of a liability - even for Bravo. Yolanda really isn't into it and is probably there more because her hubby wants some extra publicity. Adrianne has moved on. Kim is usually in hiding and misses alot of the events. Kyle looks like a big pain. So, yeah, I can see it happening.

OMG! WHAT ABOUT THE MORALLY CORRUPT FAYE RESNICK??????

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 302/20/2013

Well if YOU say so OP then it MUST be true.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 402/20/2013

I can't stand hypocritical loose cannon Brandi. I like Lisa, but I won't watch anymore if this is true and Kyle and the others are out. Why not just make a spin-off?

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 502/20/2013

I had to dump rhony when they replaced most of the cast. If this is true that'll be it for me on Rhobh too. I couldn't possibly be bothered to sort out a new cast.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 602/20/2013

I'm not buying it to be honest.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 702/20/2013

Of course they'd keep the dumb British bitch. Why does she need to stay on when she has her own show now?

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 802/20/2013

You all need a lemon cleanse.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 902/20/2013

I'm still really upset about the plane ride, and I'm not done talking.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1002/20/2013

Not Without a Link!!!!!

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1102/20/2013

please let this be troo

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1202/20/2013

Linky stinky

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1302/20/2013

Yolanda, Kim, and Taylor I believe. Maybe even Adrienne but I can't believe they would cut Kyle.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1402/20/2013

Possibly Taylor and Adrienne are true, but I find it hard to believe they'd axe the owner of the show and her sister. Something isn't adding up.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1502/20/2013

Owner of the show?

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1602/20/2013

Get rid of the vapid lot of them

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1702/21/2013

Am I still in?

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1802/21/2013

No big surprise. This show is now The Brandi Show. It's all about Brandi! Brandi! Brandi!

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 1902/21/2013

The entire Bravo line up sucks.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 2002/21/2013

This post is horseshit.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 2102/21/2013

Kim should be dropped, she's still a drunk, still slurring her words and makes no sense. I've always liked Taylor, felt sorry for her, but her drunken phone call changed that. Adrianne is as interesting as cement so get rid of her. Love Lisa and Brandi.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 2202/21/2013

Who are these people? Never heard if them.

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 2302/21/2013

Yolanda adds nothing to the show. NOTHING. And she's always leaving the parties early, or not showing up because she has other engagements. Who the fuck thought that she would be a good addition to the show?

Kim is still ratings gold because she's a hot mess - sober or not. I really feel bad for her, but I also enjoy watching her.

The only thing Kyle brings to the table is other potential cast members, such as Fay and Marissa. Fay is disgusting, but Marissa is funny. She seems very down-to-earth and tells it like it is, as does her mother. I could watch Marissa.

Taylor should have been gone a while ago. She's neither rich nor interesting, and she doesn't belong on the RHOBH. She's from Oklahoma, for goodness sake!

Adrienne is as dumb as dirt. She's also a blatant liar and a fraud. I say keep her.

And Lisa isn't as interesting as Bravo seems to think she is. But the people around her are, which is why Miss V-Pump will most likely stay. Plus she has that V-Pump Rules show which is actually pretty good.

Brandi is cool, and she is somewhat compelling, so it would be okay to watch for another season, so long as she doesn't keep censoring herself. Let it rip, girl!

I say get rid of Yolanda, Camille, Fay, and Taylor. Keep Adrienne, Brandi, and Lisa, as well as Kim and Kyle. Seeing as how Kim is still the only one with talent, the two of them must be a package deal.

The add LeeAnn Rimes, Jamie Lee Curtis (major bitch!), and Suzanne Sommers to the mix, and then watch the fur fly!

by Stassi's stinky dingleberried facereply 2402/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.