Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Lohan borrowed a $1750 gown for a party, and returned it cut in half

I love her. She is such a mess.

by Anonymousreply 4302/21/2013

Sheen got her the dress?

Christ, when Charlie Sheen is the most responsible and stable person in your life, you're in real trouble.

by Anonymousreply 102/20/2013

Never mind the dress, check out her face! What happened?

by Anonymousreply 202/20/2013

That dress actually is a great dress.

Er, [italic]was[/italic] a great dress.

by Anonymousreply 302/20/2013

oh dear...

by Anonymousreply 402/20/2013

The dress ripped, bitch. It was a piece of crap. I don't even know why I wore it.

by Anonymousreply 502/20/2013

She's thin but her face is puffy, what causes that?

by Anonymousreply 602/20/2013

Is that a real pic, R4? I think we'll be hearing of her overdosing within a year, or two. No doubt. She needs to leave LA/NY and get help.

by Anonymousreply 702/20/2013

Booze and cocaine, R6.

by Anonymousreply 802/20/2013

LL needs to remove herself from her: unhealthy friends, the club scene, paparazzi, drug dealers, users, both of her parents - and enter a treatment center and then sober living. Gain some self respect, and the respect of others.. whether she could handle acting again or not, is up in the air. (none of this will ever happen)

by Anonymousreply 902/20/2013

Any lawyers around? She's heading to trial in her lying to the cops case and had her probation revoked. What's the worst outcome for her ?

by Anonymousreply 1002/20/2013

The worst outcome is some time in jail with early release due to overcrowding.

by Anonymousreply 1102/20/2013

Why would anyone loan junkie loser lindsay anything? It's the equivilant of sticking your hand in a box full of rattle snakes and being completely SHOCKED that one of them bit you

by Anonymousreply 1202/20/2013

Whoever is fucking stupid enough to trust this entitled asshole with anything deserves what they get.

by Anonymousreply 1302/20/2013

I'm soooo tired of hearing how she fucks up every chance she's given. Fuck her and her crack whore ways. When does this useless piece of trash hit the deadly 27?

by Anonymousreply 1402/20/2013

Loaning dresses to celebrities is done for one reason - free advertising. They got more advertising out of this article than they would have had she just worn it. Pretty cheap advertising for $1750, which I'm sure they had far less in it than that. But, I agree - she's a loser.

by Anonymousreply 1502/20/2013

[quote]Loaning dresses to celebrities is done for one reason - free advertising.

The designer must be really shitty and/or tacky if they think LL wearing their stuff is going to make people think their designs are cool.

by Anonymousreply 1602/20/2013

Since you mention Charlie Sheen, I wonder if Linz knows the guy has suffered hair loss and has false teeth. That's right. Charlie is not all that he appears to be. His teeth succumbed to gum disease form all the drugging.

In real life he looks like he's older than Kirk Douglas. This is a true fact. That's why Charlie hires hookers. Do you really think Denise Richards or even that junkie he fathered his twins on would want to be alone with him? He's impotent, toothless and almost entirely bald. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 1702/20/2013

The after picture of the dress looks discolored too. Did she try to clean it in the washer and dryer?

Serves him right for loaning her a dress, but it was only $1750 for all this free advertising.

The person I feel bad for the the stylist that got her the dress in the first place. Think designers will take his calls now?

Either way, we all know this bitch has the skidmark touch. Everything she touches turns to shit.

by Anonymousreply 1802/20/2013

R15, you posted the same thing on the US webpage. Do you also e-mail Entertainment Weekly about how happy you are for Reese?

by Anonymousreply 1902/20/2013

How proud AMFAR must be to attract such an A-list crowd!!

by Anonymousreply 2002/20/2013

The fact that the dress was only worth $1750 tells me they helped her get dressed up for the party, but weren't complete fools. Most of the couture used for that event costs more than twice that amount. They all got off cheap. It sounds like a lot of money to the readers of Us Magazine, but it isn't. Most gowns worn by celebs run to five figures.

by Anonymousreply 2102/20/2013

The article is very suspect. The writer doesn't even know that she did in fact accept the $100,000 from Sheen.

Also, other sources stated that no one would loan her a dress so Sheen paid for the dress and stylist's fees.

by Anonymousreply 2202/20/2013

They were lucky I was even WEARING clothes!

by Anonymousreply 2302/20/2013

Why is Charlie Sheen paying Lindsay Lohan? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 2402/21/2013

Why would Charlie Sheen give her money, indeed?

He can't possibly love her or even like her, and he's got better-looking hookers.

She must be blackmailing him.

by Anonymousreply 2502/21/2013

Lindsay Lohan is basically Mindy McCready. Lindsey has the same mental illness that Mindy had. SHe will probably die of an overdose or something.

by Anonymousreply 2602/21/2013

I love this story. So funny. You know that when she was asked for a comment, Lindsay said "The black kid did it."

You know she now does this shit for attention. You also know that the bitch doesn't have a penny. As a celeb, you damage a dress that *only* cost $ 1750 and you don't offer to buy it ? Instead you return the dress ?

I bet they'll sell it for a mint on Ebay. And I bet when Lindsay found out the cost of the 'cheap' gown, she was FURIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 2702/21/2013

I absolutely hate this fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2802/21/2013

[quote]I think we'll be hearing of her overdosing within a year, or two. No doubt.

People have been saying that for the past couple of years and she's still here. She may go the way of the cockroaches after a nuclear war: indestructible.

by Anonymousreply 2902/21/2013

[quote]Since you mention Charlie Sheen, I wonder if Linz knows the guy has suffered hair loss and has false teeth. That's right. Charlie is not all that he appears to be. His teeth succumbed to gum disease form all the drugging....He's impotent, toothless and almost entirely bald. Ugh.

LL and CS are 2 of a kind! She has toothlessness and baldness in her future if she keeps it up. She already had those toofers fixed - she was running around with some nasty yellow chiclets not that long ago. And she is always sporting some busted weave or bad wig so the hair must not be too great either.

by Anonymousreply 3002/21/2013

Fuck You! You expect me to go to the afterparty in a full length!!!

by Anonymousreply 3102/21/2013

Maybe she's Charlie Sheen's dealer.

That would explain why he's given her so much money, and why she can afford to live so high.

by Anonymousreply 3202/21/2013

Both had a chance, were on top of the world at one point, and had talent as well as success. Mindy was very sick and lost but I think Lindsay is simply a selfish party girl who wants to get wasted and get noticed. She has some form of mental illness though, and both came from uncaring, violent or addicted mothers.

by Anonymousreply 3302/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 3402/21/2013

"LL needs to remove herself from her: unhealthy friends"

Honey, her friends need to get away from her unhealthy ass...

by Anonymousreply 3502/21/2013

Well at least her surgery looks great ! For a 75 year old Ms Lohan doesn't look a day over 60! The outfit is age appropriate too. Although it's no wonder the dress is torn, the elderly tend to have bad hips and the poor duck probably fell over. Everyone needs to stop being so harsh towards her. It can't be easy at her age to turn up to these events time and time again, sometimes totally uninvited, to draw attention to her charity work (and by charity i mean herself). If only we were all as dedicated to caring for the down and out. You go girl! No nursing home for you just yet! That's months away.

by Anonymousreply 3602/21/2013

If all of you will check out the pics closely and the certain comment that a wise and close viewer made, you will see that this is a publicity stunt.

It appears that the beautiful and sheer full-length gown she's pictured wearing is NOT the torn dress pictured.

Something doesn't compute...

by Anonymousreply 3702/21/2013

She needs to be thrown in jail and kept there forever.

by Anonymousreply 3802/21/2013

Yes R37

I said before the story was fishy. She does enough real things that are odd, I guess the media outlets feel like they can just make up things now.

by Anonymousreply 3902/21/2013

Did anyone read the story that Sam Ronson's mother told in an interview? Something about Lindsay flinging herself onto the floor and screaming if she felt she wasn't getting enough attention.

I wish I had a link to it.

by Anonymousreply 4002/21/2013

Excerpt from interview:

The lavish VIP after-party to mark the opening of Dubai’s latest luxury hotel, The Atlantis, was in full swing in the seven-room suite reserved for talk-show billionaire Oprah Winfrey.

As celebrity guests, including Kylie Minogue, actress Mischa Barton and designers Mary-Kate Olsen and Matthew Williamson, drank premium champagne and nibbled artfully created canapes, Ann Dexter-Jones watched in disbelief as actress Lindsay Lohan threw an extraordinary, childish tantrum.

It was the moment she knew that she had to intervene in her daughter Samantha Ronson’s romance with the troubled Hollywood star.

Lohan had been dating Samantha – Ann’s eldest daughter and a successful British DJ – who was playing at the 1,539-room resort’s grand opening celebration.

‘Suddenly, without any warning, Lindsay flung herself on to the thick carpet and started to roll around screaming like a child,’ said Ann, as she recalled the bizarre scene that so shocked her four years ago.

‘It seemed she was upset that people, including Samantha, were not paying her enough attention.

‘To my mind, it was classic psychotic behaviour. I took Lindsay aside and told her not to make a spectacle of herself.

'She was clearly out of control and spoiling for a fight.’

by Anonymousreply 4102/21/2013

[quote]You know that when she was asked for a comment, Lindsay said "The black kid did it."

No, I don't know that at all.

by Anonymousreply 4202/21/2013

[quote]SHe will probably die of an overdose or something.

In reading the obits today, I noticed that a lot of people are dying over something. It must be going around and very catching. Obviously there's no cure.

by Anonymousreply 4302/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.