Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rev. Dr. Louis Farrakhan says: White people will become extinct

In thirty short years.

by Pinkyreply 5206/03/2013

The good reverend will most likely be extinct by then as well.

by Pinkyreply 102/20/2013

The good reverend would never exaggerate.

NEVER!

by Pinkyreply 202/20/2013

Then who is going to hate?

by Pinkyreply 302/20/2013

White people will not be extinct because their genes are in black and latino people. Doesn't Farrakhan know this?

Because we are all mixed race in the West, in the future people will be born with varying degrees of skin and hair color. Yes, 'black' people will be born with blonde or red hair, I see that now.

And I also see Mexicans who look almost all white.

by Pinkyreply 402/20/2013

Prostate cancer robbed us too soon of Frank Zappa, Bill Bixby, Langston Hughes, and Jerry Orbach--yet this cancer of a human being walks the earth still, spewing his ignorant venom. Like Dick Cheney, Farrakhan should be dead and forever silent.

by Pinkyreply 502/20/2013

When will Farrakhan become extinct? That's the question one has concerning this impacted turd in the colon of American demagoguery.

by Pinkyreply 602/20/2013

Farrakhan gets his information from aliens aboard spaceships--no lie. He claims to be a frequent abductee, where he is privvy to alien insider knowledge.

He is an untreated and unmedicated schizophrenic.

by Pinkyreply 702/20/2013

I'm sure things will be so much better then. Hahaha.

by Pinkyreply 802/20/2013

"And I also see Mexicans who look almost all white."

Parts of them don't look white?

by Pinkyreply 902/20/2013

so, I guess I'm gonna die at 77.

Silly Farrakhan, always good for a laugh!

by Pinkyreply 1002/20/2013

When does the bowtie become extinct?

by Pinkyreply 1102/20/2013

Bow ties don't die, R11. They just become untied.

by Pinkyreply 1202/20/2013

Races aren't species, so I don't see extinction.

Sure, there may be a markedly lesser percentage of people with the characteristics we often call "white" (which isn't totally agreed upon and which encompasses a broad range of characteristics), but those people are far from being non-existent.

Humans will be extinct before "white" people are extinct.

by Pinkyreply 1302/20/2013

Eventually, all the interbreeding "races" (there really is no such thing) will blend into a beautiful light brown color, so in essence, he's right.

But what he doesn't say is that black people too will "become extinct" when that happens.

by Pinkyreply 1402/20/2013

That fucker dresses like Pee Wee Herman. Fuck him

by Pinkyreply 1502/20/2013

[quote]But what he doesn't say is that black people too will "become extinct" when that happens.

Because a lot of people's social/cultural definitions of race are based on the "one drop" rule which qualifies various racial mixes, appearances, etc. as "black." There's more room under the black umbrella basically. Mixed race people are often included as black, though that may be changing and is certainly not done universally by all people.

by Pinkyreply 1602/21/2013

Someone will have ways of making sure that doesn't happen.

by Pinkyreply 1806/03/2013

Love the hypocrisy of black racists. Useless cunt.

by Pinkyreply 1906/03/2013

The reality is that whites are a minority on this planet, and almost an accident of evolution. And that minority is shrinking.

by Pinkyreply 2006/03/2013

ANOTHER asshole in bed with Scientology, and probably getting kickbacks for whatever his minions spend on auditing.

by Pinkyreply 2106/03/2013

I don't know about "extinct." But I do believe that inter-racial propagation will become more and more the norm until the "pure" races will no longer be a majority. Everyone will be shades of brownish, blackish, pinkish, tanish, yellowish combined. It will definitely take more than 30 years. But it's bound to happen. Homo Sapiens is now a global species becoming a global race. It's called evolution.

by Pinkyreply 2306/03/2013

Not much of a fan of the man, but it's an interesting take on racism. Unfortunately there are so many bigots around that his statement will never be true.

by Pinkyreply 2406/03/2013

R21, Thanks for the link. Why would Blacks be attracted to such a racist organization? It's got a worse rep than the Mormons.

by Pinkyreply 2506/03/2013

He's a race-baiting turd.

by Pinkyreply 2606/03/2013

Here's the 1st of a series of quotes from L. Ron Hubbard. I feel especially sorry for anyone of color who gets sucked into believing that Scientology is not extremely racist, as well as homophobic.

by Pinkyreply 2706/03/2013

Alfreddie Johnson, an LA conman who calls himself a preacher but is really a Scientologist, sold them on it through his World Literacy Crusade frontgroup, R27. (He'd be getting commissions too.)

by Pinkyreply 2806/03/2013

That cheapskate didn't even build his own church. He uses a Greek Orthodox church he bought during the white flight era.

by Pinkyreply 2906/03/2013

Now, it's absurd to say 30 years, I think everyone sane knows that, so who really gives a fuck. Time will tell how things develop and how quickly. It wasn't long ago mixed race relationships were not allowed in many, many countries... It's still frowned upon... But we all know it's developing forward. People loving each other across lines of race, culture, religion... I like it. I'm white but why would I give a fuck if whites became extinct naturally sometime in the future? It doesn't concern me as an individual. White skin and blonde hair are recessive genes. It's the way of nature. What's the big deal. Unless someone's threatening mass murder, it's nothing to bother with.

by Pinkyreply 3006/03/2013

well, yeah, he's an asshole but it's pretty clear that the pure 'white' race is dwindling. I live in NYC and have all of my life. Whites have definitely become the minority here. I live in a neighborhood that is Asian, Latino and Indian and all of those young couples have two or three kids. Most of the young white couples in the same neighborhood have maybe one but usually none. I think in 30 years NYC will be predominately Asian.

by Pinkyreply 3106/03/2013

R32 sounds rather dim and self-loathing.

by Pinkyreply 3206/03/2013

Oh, thank goodness.

by Pinkyreply 3306/03/2013

Well if we will all be dead, they will too. This little planet is going to get rid of its human plague, it's just a question of when.

by Pinkyreply 3406/03/2013

The 1%'will always be what it is now, thank goodness.

by Pinkyreply 3506/03/2013

R34, why? Like I said, it doesn't concern me as an individual. So why would it be self-loathing?

That people stop caring less and less about race as the world progresses forward is a good thing. Yeah, I'm white with blonde hair, that's me. Why should I give a fuck if it becomes less white skinned humans in the future because of that? It has absolutely no impact on me or my happiness, it only impacts people who care about preserving white skin, and the only reasons I see for that is hate, fear etc. There are no actual important reasons to care. If only those people would care about things that actually affect the world in a negative way... Just face it, light skin and blonde hair are recessive genes, it's just how nature works. Besides, it won't go extinct in your lifetime anyway, so just calm down and stop caring.

by Pinkyreply 3606/03/2013

Spoken like a true peace loving Muslim. Guesses on how many paople will be shot to death at this pig's funeral?

by Pinkyreply 3706/03/2013

and yet Viola STILL won't get an Oscar, poor thing.

by Pinkyreply 3806/03/2013

Racists of all colors are repugnant. Farrakhan is a detestable example.

by Pinkyreply 3906/03/2013

So the world will become like African communities?

by Pinkyreply 4206/03/2013

And when the whites disappear, the world will be a darker place.

by Pinkyreply 4306/03/2013

[quote]Farrakhan gets his information from aliens aboard spaceships--no lie.

So is this really a tie-in with the whole Scientology Xenu aliens in the volcano thing?

by Pinkyreply 4406/03/2013

On the bright side this may mean the end of NASCAR, country music and the Republican party.

by Pinkyreply 4506/03/2013

Why does anybody bother to give this asswipe's demented blathering any consideration?

Are his schizoid ramblings really worthy of debate?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

by Pinkyreply 4606/03/2013

Ewwwww I hate people like you r14, your vision of a world with "beautiful light brown people" is so racist. People with dark skin like mine will always be around, so deal.

by Pinkyreply 4706/03/2013

R45 your kind have kept it dark too long.

by Pinkyreply 4806/03/2013

Thirty years? That's how long Farrakhan has been a Scieno, and a member of an all-White cult that thinks that all Blacks should be killed.

by Pinkyreply 4906/03/2013

R44 not currently. Slowly the damage from rabid whites (*your* people--not all whites), will fade. That will be a great day.

Can't wait.

Oh--and Farrakhan has always been an ass. He can join you. It's not about color. It's about rotten minds.

by Pinkyreply 5006/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.