Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NYSC 23rd & 8th

Damn these bitches are hardcore. Surprised the front deck doesn't hand out lube and condoms when you swipe your card. Makes the westside club look like a county fair. Repulsive yet intriguing at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2015

what happened(s)??

by Anonymousreply 102/20/2013

the cruising is pretty heavy, and I've checked out the steam room before, it was crowded and at least one fat guy was sitting with his towel down and a half-hard chubby (dick) out, but I've never seen anything better/worse.

I don't get guys who say they get action at the gym, what exactly happens that you can get away with?

by Anonymousreply 202/20/2013

The clientele has gone waaaaaaaaaay downhill over the past few years. All of the hot guys joined David Barton and NYHR which opened up in the hood a few years ago. Now you get go go boy twinks and seniors. The few hot guys who do go there keep their clothes on.

Trust me, you're not missing anything.

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2013

Yeah NYSC on 23/8 is real. A few weeks ago I had a HOT steamroom thing, and I don't even get into steamroom shenanigans.

I go in the steamroom and there are maybe 5 other guys there. One black dude that has a huge dick but looks like a Darfur orphan, one moderately hung Filipino, one tinydick Asian, and one tinydick white dude. I'm black jock type with a nice and THICK 8.5 incher, and there was this HOT Ripped older daddy stud in there. He's obviously the only one I'm into so I start giving everyone a show and interacting a bit with Russian Daddy. Anyone else who tries to touch me besides Russian Daddy gets rebuffed. I liked giving everyone a show and seeing them drooling over my dick. Russian Daddy jerks me off, I blow a fat load, hit the shower, and leave.

There's something about blowing a load while sweating that was really relaxing. Like I said, the steamroom isn't my thing everywhere but I enjoyed it and would be into it at 23/8 for sure.

by Anonymousreply 411/10/2013

Has anyone ever seen anyone famous at the NYSC's ?

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2013

R4= manager at NYSC 23rd and 8th trying to drum up business for a dying gym.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2013

Nothing is sexier than having sex above a Gap store.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2013

Was in the area and wanted to work out so I stopped in today. Haven't been there in about 2 yrs. First off, monthly membership dues have been reduced to $19.95 per month. Except, you have to bring your own towel. Secondly, they not only shutdown the steamroom, they turned it into a closet (which is appropriate considering most of the men who sucked dick in there were closeted). Still dirty. Still has the paunchy trainer who was hot about 15 years ago. Wasn't crowded so I did get in a good workout then I stopped by Gap on the way out and bought a new belt.

Happy Sunday!

by Anonymousreply 803/08/2015

Are dues going down at all the gyms?

I won't bring my own towel I will change clubs if they start to do that at all the clubs.

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2015

Slap their faces

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2015

Are

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2015

[quote]then I stopped by Gap on the way out and bought a new belt.

Are you poor or just tacky?

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2015

Planet Fitness has taken a lot of the low-cost gym business so I don't think NYSC has long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 1303/09/2015

mmmmmm paunchy with big biceps. I'm signing up for a trainer

by Anonymousreply 1403/09/2015

Are the rugs in the men's locker room still soggy?

It was just gross.

by Anonymousreply 1503/09/2015

Not at Equinox R9! $150-something a month just for basic last time I checked.

by Anonymousreply 1603/09/2015

R16

Equinox has gone up in pricing. I currently pay $189 for Nationwide. I've been a member for a few years. Current pricing for the same plan is now $220.

by Anonymousreply 1703/09/2015

NYSC need to up the amenities and stay lower than Evilnox. A mid range gym can do well, but this bullshit about no towels will kill them.

No one wants to drag a towel around, especially a wet one.

by Anonymousreply 1803/09/2015

My NYSC has towels but you have to request them at the front desk.

Is this no-towel rule something its implementing throughout the NYSC system?

by Anonymousreply 1903/09/2015

The towels are back! you no longer have to ask for them! woo hoo Steamroom still permanently shut down though so the place is nice and quiet now. And the Gap is still downstairs.

by Anonymousreply 2003/31/2015

I have my own home gym. I would be afraid of catching things like AIDS or foot fungi.

by Anonymousreply 2104/02/2015

Funny. I went to this gym. Worked out, showered and left. There was nothing to see.

by Anonymousreply 2204/02/2015

That's cause the gays hide from ugly and r-22 you's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 2304/02/2015

R22 That's cuz the steamroom is shut down. That's WHY the steamroom was shut down. Now it's nice and quiet and straight.

by Anonymousreply 2404/03/2015

Once they left the door unlocked to the former steam room and despite the fact it was a cold closet men were in there fucking.

by Anonymousreply 2504/04/2015

This is exactly why I have a partner.

by Anonymousreply 2604/04/2015

'a partner' has nothing to do with it. The men who fucked had partners, wives, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.