Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Oh God, Melissa Rivers is back on the talk show circuit

Can I just reiterate how talentless and unfunny this chimpanzee is? It makes me hate Joan for trying to perpetually force this shit upon us. Just put her in the will and get her OUT of our faces already.

by I hate M.S. trollreply 802/20/2013

And by M.S. I meant M.R.

by I hate M.S. trollreply 102/20/2013

She's gorgeous and talented!

by I hate M.S. trollreply 202/20/2013

Shit I hate that little fundie hypocrite and her drawf fundie husband. The gay DAYS hairdressers and makeup people are having the last laugh, because she appears terrible on screen, with the gray hair and bad makeup, and looks more like Shawn Christian's mother than his romantic interest.

by I hate M.S. trollreply 302/20/2013

If her father could see how horrible she is on television he'd kill himself all over again

by I hate M.S. trollreply 402/20/2013

That's Melissa Reeves r3.

by I hate M.S. trollreply 502/20/2013

R3 get your daytime TV divas right.

by I hate M.S. trollreply 602/20/2013

Soap fans are weird.

by I hate M.S. trollreply 702/20/2013

R3-R5 If that was unintentional that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on DL! I thought that Joan was going to bone Dr Jonas! Well Kristen is a cougar ,so is Kate and now Joan Rivers pops on Days as well!

Joan looks like an alien from Uranus. Her fashion sense is terrible. It looks like she dresses from her thrift store trips. Melissa Rosenberg? She's not the cunt her mommy is and that's to her credit. She might be witless and talentless BUT doesn't make fat jokes about that corpulent mess,Liz Taylor and then want to become friends with her.

by I hate M.S. trollreply 802/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.