Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brat Pitt's Mean Streak

In another thread someone stated that he has quite the reputation for being mean.

Can anyone elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 3202/21/2013

DL doesn't care about mean male celebrities, OP.

by Anonymousreply 402/20/2013

He bit my baby on the face!

by Anonymousreply 502/20/2013

Brat Pitt: the name says it all.

by Anonymousreply 602/20/2013

He wronged me, he raped me, He wrote in crayons all over my walls!

by Anonymousreply 802/20/2013

I read he's a big tipper.

by Anonymousreply 902/20/2013

He once had a puppy shot on site because the puppy piddled on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 1002/20/2013

He likes slapping people's faces, just for FUN!

by Anonymousreply 1102/20/2013

I saw him scream at a kid who asked for his autograph. I have hated him since....

by Anonymousreply 1202/20/2013

I heard he pulled the arm off Zahara's Barbie doll to teach her a lesson after she pulled on Shiloh's arm.

by Anonymousreply 1302/20/2013

He's a "prankster." Those types are usually douches.

by Anonymousreply 1402/20/2013

Please stop, R13. Mister knows I'd have cut his nuts out and made him swallow them. Then I'd have dry-fucked him with Barbie's AND Shiloh's arms.

Mister can pull that Merry Prankster shit with the tard ... er, the *special* one. I am not the girl for that.

We have an understanding, he and I.

*She* don't play with me either. Because I don't play. I will hide her works where she won't ever find them.

by Anonymousreply 1502/20/2013

[quote]Have you ever heard a bad word about Brad Pitt sans his relationship with JA? Everyone thinks he's pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure the director of WWZ would disagree.

by Anonymousreply 1602/20/2013

R14, Is Pitt more or less a douche than George Clooney? Is it a coincidence that they're both reputed pranksters?

by Anonymousreply 1702/20/2013

r7 - Not all stoners are laid back. My brother's a stoner with rage issues. His ex-wife is a paranoid stoner. (Yeah, they were a really fun couple.)

by Anonymousreply 1802/20/2013

There were some strange stories a while back. One claimed Angie and Maddox took the hand of the sleeping Brad and eased it into warm water, which somehow caused him to piss the bed.

Another story went around that Angie hired a dominatrix to administer harsh discipline to them both, though Brad got the worst of it.

This would sound pretty far out if it were about almost any other couple. But with Angelina in the mix, anything's possible.

by Anonymousreply 1902/20/2013

He scratched horrible words on my thigh with feces and sewing needles.

by Anonymousreply 2002/20/2013

I think Tom DiCillo might feel otherwise, R2. Pitt was a nightmare for the director on the set of Johnny Suede so DiCillo took his revenge in the form of James LeGros as "Chad Palomino" (the vain, laid-back leading man) in his film, Living In Oblivion (1995).

by Anonymousreply 2102/20/2013

Jennifer Aniston said he lacked empathy.

by Anonymousreply 2202/20/2013

[quote]Jennifer Aniston said he lacked empathy.

In other words, he didn't cry each time she appeared on the cover of a magazine bemoaning the loss of their marriage once these covers were in the triple-digits.

by Anonymousreply 2302/20/2013

I remember hearing about that, r21.

by Anonymousreply 2402/20/2013

Everyone has bad days but everything with celebs gets magnified. Brad Pitt who is genuinely one of the nicest A-listers in Hollywood could have a bad day and snap at someone and that someone will forever think of Brad as the biggest asshole in the world, not looking at the bigger picture.

This goes for regular life too. Just because someone snaps on you once doesn't mean they deserve to be labeled a prick for the rest of their life. Everyone is entitled to have a bad moment once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 2502/20/2013

He shoved his dick into my dirty hole and then made me suck on his disco stick. I have hated him since.

by Anonymousreply 2602/20/2013

R19, why do you believe such nonsense? Do you think there is a reporter who lives in their crawl space spying on them with a notebook in hand and wearing a deer stalker's cap.

by Anonymousreply 2702/20/2013

Nobody stays on top that long by being totally nice.

by Anonymousreply 2802/21/2013

Well, if you have a few hours, I have some stories which I'll tell you but only if you twist my arm!

by Anonymousreply 2902/21/2013

Not always, r25.

Christian Bale gets quite a pass for his rage issues.

Ironically, he's much worse than those two incidents, but the public seemed to be on his side over his two outbursts.

by Anonymousreply 3002/21/2013

He shoved a fragile Lillian Gish through a plate glass window just to watch her bleed!

Or wait... maybe that was Barbra Streisand...

by Anonymousreply 3102/21/2013

I was cutting his hair once and he reached up and pulled a hair out of my nostril. I was puzzled by his behavior and didn't say anything. Then when I was bending over to plug in my trimmer he pulled down my britches and he raped me. He raped me!

by Anonymousreply 3202/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.