Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The amazing Patti Stanger

For some reason she gets a bad rap on this board, but I happen to love her. She's smart and witty and funny. She has a very positive aura. She has a good heart and really seems to care about finding true love for her millionaire clients. She also happens to look amazing. I can't believe she's in her 50s. She looks a good 10-15 years younger than her age. I know she's had trouble finding true love for herself, which is really a shame because she has so much love to give. I love her and her entertaining BRAVO show. I always try to catch it Thursdays at 9 or the rerun the following Tuesday at 10.

by Anonymousreply 13712/05/2013

the worst match maker ever-id be better

by Anonymousreply 102/19/2013

Who knew Patti's pussy could type.

by Anonymousreply 202/19/2013

Thanks Patti. She's basically said that gays don't want to be in relationships and can't be monogamous.

I hate her bullshit show where she kicks people off - it's so damn fake.

And what the fuck? She hooks up rich guys with hookers for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 302/19/2013

I'm tired of her telling every woman to straighten her hair, wear a short dress and occasionally get a fake tan. God forbid having variety.

And her pool of people...oy

by Anonymousreply 402/19/2013

[quote]Thursdays at 9 or the rerun the following Tuesday at 10.

This post is a joke, right?

by Anonymousreply 502/19/2013

The OP likes patty stanger? Who cares? What's the point of this thread?

by Anonymousreply 802/19/2013

She's the Dr. Drew of matchmakers

by Anonymousreply 902/19/2013

Yes - I stand corrected - they are gold-diggers, not hookers.

Big fucking difference.

by Anonymousreply 1002/19/2013

You know, I had a post about this phony show a few weeks ago. It was deleted 2 days later. Feeds fuel to the fire of speculation about Whatshisface and Bravo having significant control over DL.

by Anonymousreply 1102/19/2013

She posted for an assistant on Craigslist a few years ago, during the height of her show. The pay: $10 per hour.

That tells me all I need to know about Patty Stanger.

by Anonymousreply 1202/19/2013

Does she landscape her pussy?

I ask because it often looks like a mountain of fluff under her g-string. A big ol brier patch. A thicket of the curliest fries ever. Bet she also has big ol silver dollar nipples. Flat and irregular.

by Anonymousreply 1302/19/2013

Hi Patti! Welcome to DL, I see you've become a paid member. BTW who do you think you're kidding...I saw the episode where you fixed yourself up on a date, I watched it in HD and GURL you looked beat in and about the face. Stay out of direct sunlight next time! Oh, and quit shilling Sensa, we all know that shit's a fucking scam.

by Anonymousreply 1402/19/2013

Serious questia for the ladies here. Does Patti do it for any of you? Is she at all sexy?

Could you see yourself in a relationship with her? Have sex once? Or not at all?

Her stuff looks nasty and her personality is obnoxious.

Like your head would be between her legs and she'd still keep filing her nails.

by Anonymousreply 1602/19/2013

She's horrid. A one-woman reason to cancel cable subscription.

by Anonymousreply 1702/19/2013

She's done more than Occupy Wall Street to ruin the reputation of the rich. The guys she has on the show are worthless shits TO A MAN.

by Anonymousreply 1802/19/2013

Here's a clue: there are no PAYING clients on MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER. And I suspect, no actual MILLIONAIRES. Read the disclaimer in the closing credits.

by Anonymousreply 1902/19/2013

There's also not been a single gay episode this entire season.

by Anonymousreply 2002/19/2013

I would like to know how she lost all the weight, though. I won't say she looks attractive. But she lost massive amounts of weight.

by Anonymousreply 2102/19/2013

Thanks for asking! I lost weight using Sensa!

by Anonymousreply 2202/20/2013

Body lipo.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 2302/20/2013

Even though this is a paid shill post and I hate the concept that this is allowed here, it's still somewhat entertaining in just how poorly written and obvious it is.

by Anonymousreply 2402/20/2013

I can't bare to look at that hacked up top lip of hers, it's gross. She can barely close it over her chicklet veneers. Another fine example of rich bitch/poor plastic surgery. She and Mrs. Dr. Phil must share the surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 2502/20/2013

She's hideous and the show is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2602/20/2013

She seems innately sloppy and lazy

by Anonymousreply 2802/20/2013

That is not a positive aura.

I love lots of bad TV, but she is hideous and poisonous.

Terrible for all concerned.

by Anonymousreply 2902/20/2013

I think she looks very good.

by Anonymousreply 3002/20/2013

EEEE-hawww

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2013

MY EYES!!! Is she 50?

by Anonymousreply 3202/20/2013

Does she chew on her lips or something? They look like they've been put through a meat grinder.

by Anonymousreply 3302/20/2013

R16, i would do Melissa McCarthy before I did her.

She is fucking gross, personality and appearance.

by Anonymousreply 3402/20/2013

Bitch stole my look!

by Anonymousreply 3502/20/2013

Kill it...kill it...

by Anonymousreply 3602/20/2013

She is just another reality style celebritard. Overrated, egoistic, and a sham.

by Anonymousreply 3702/20/2013

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKKKKKKKEEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 3802/20/2013

LOL - Is OP Patti's PR?

by Anonymousreply 3902/20/2013

I have met many celebs and A-listers in my life, and Patti Stanger is clearly the 2nd rudest, most obnoxious and elitist, and totally dismissive of fans. (OJ is only one that surpasses Stanger as the worst celeb.)

At a paid meet&greet Patti refused to say a 2-second "hello" to anyone. She demanded that her ever present hairdresser make sure she looked perfect. That's totally impossible for someone who's so ugly both inside and out.

OP, are you a highly paid shill or just plain delusional?

by Anonymousreply 4002/20/2013

Know a very beautiful girl, a petite young blond and college professional, who was asked to be on Stanger's show. When Patti found out that she refused to say on-air that she was bi, she was quickly eliminated. That show is faker than most reality junk.

by Anonymousreply 4102/20/2013

Since my business has been so booming, I hired a driver. I'm too busy to drive now. And too rich. See my driver? That's my driver. See me in the back seat? That's me being driven. Did I mention I have a driver? I have a driver now. I love having a driver. God I'm successful.

by Anonymousreply 4202/20/2013

This thread will end up like so many other threads started as lame pr attempts for no-talent faux-reality "stars"...the pr OP will demand to have her own thread deleted.

by Anonymousreply 4302/20/2013

She's yesterday's matzo balls! They should switch the premise to Patti being a psychic.

by Anonymousreply 4402/20/2013

I hate that fucking male assistant of hers too, while we're on the subject. He thinks he's so goddamn cool. Somebody LIED to him!

by Anonymousreply 4502/20/2013

Patty SKANKER

by Anonymousreply 4602/20/2013

r45 But his ugly wife is the worst! Yeah, pink curled under bangs, that's a good look. You're so retro and cool!

by Anonymousreply 4702/20/2013

She is vile and gross. Totally disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4802/20/2013

R47, I can stomach the chick more than the dude. His cocky attitude is so unwarranted. Total false sense of coolness. Dude looks like a fucking emo bulldog.

by Anonymousreply 4902/20/2013

lol at r49, he does! I want to say his name is Destin? Is that his real name? He had to be emo with a handle like that.

by Anonymousreply 5002/20/2013

I agree with R29. I watch bad TV and emjoy laughing at it but there's just something so vile about her. She's uglier than sin, inside and out. I ddin't even know her show was still on. Bravo will show anything, won't they?

by Anonymousreply 5102/20/2013

Here's a tip: Don't let anyone play matchmaker for you when they can't even find or keep a partner of their own.

by Anonymousreply 5202/20/2013

Does she even have a matchmaking business outside of this show?? Or is this it for her?

by Anonymousreply 5302/20/2013

r16, LOL, just LOL.

No, I wouldn't want to go there. We could hang but, just friends.

by Anonymousreply 5402/20/2013

Normally I wouldn't watch, but she has Yigit from Top Chef: Just Desserts on next week, so I guess I will tune in for that.

by Anonymousreply 5502/20/2013

OP, Traditional Jewish Matchmakers volunteered their God-given talents, as superb observers of human nature, to connect couples for the continued survival of the Jewish Community. Patti Stanger is an insult to those that always focused on true charity and compassion, and a totally self-involved, money-hungry phony.

by Anonymousreply 5602/20/2013

Well this is certainly working out well for you OP. Did Patti fire you yet?

by Anonymousreply 5702/20/2013

Thread not turning out how you hoped it would OP?

by Anonymousreply 5802/20/2013

Is this show even still on? I can't believe it hasn't faded into its richly deserved obscurity yet.

Patti is so fucking stupid and contradictory. I remember one episode a few years ago where the straight male client said he wanted a woman who was old fashioned and liked to take care of her man. Patti said that he didn't know what was best for him and that she was going to hook him up with a woman who was strong and independent. Then she hooked him up with a brain dead moron who was controlled by Scientology.

Why the hell would anyone even want to be in a profession that's about meddling with and controlling the love lives of others? I can't even stand those meddlesome types of friends who are forever trying to set up their other friends with each other, and there are people who do this for a living?

by Anonymousreply 5902/20/2013

Yes, it's still on r59, we thought you men liked it!

by Anonymousreply 6002/20/2013

R59, Honest matchmakers follow an old tradition, are very highly respected, and are definitely not focused on the money. They are both excellent observers and listeners of what people say that they desire, and what can be gleaned from their body language. Considering physical and emotional chemistry, as well as family background, is paramount. Of course all parties can refuse a date, if for some reason they don't connect in person. Still true matchmakers are not meddlers or controllers, and their services are requested and appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 6102/20/2013

Patti said originally her mother and grandmother were matchmakers in the traditional sense, so she was following the family calling. That's how she introduced herself.

by Anonymousreply 6202/20/2013

Fatty Stanger is co-hosting on Anderson tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 6302/20/2013

anyone can do an open call and pick a few of the better candidates (or most attractive) to come to a cocktail party--there is no skill involved in her approach to matchmaking

she makes quick decision (oh, shed be perfect for blah blah)-based on the most trivial or random information

even if i werent a millionaire I'Id want a more thoughtful vetting process

by Anonymousreply 6402/20/2013

She's awful. More like a madam than a matchmaker. And homophobic, to boot.

by Anonymousreply 6502/20/2013

I kind of like her, she seems like a miserable bitch though. I actually feel sorry for her seeing that she is supposed to be an expert and can't find a man. The other two are just typical LA losers.

by Anonymousreply 6602/20/2013

Hate. Her. Guts.

by Anonymousreply 6702/20/2013

And she finds them on craigslist, R64.

by Anonymousreply 6802/20/2013

A few years ago I watched a couple of episodes of her show, I was astounded at her two assistants. How could you take the show seriously with these clowns who looked like they worked in a circus. Why would a millionaire join an agency simply to be set up with gold-diggers.

by Anonymousreply 6902/20/2013

R62, Traditional matchmakers were much older women who had a lifetime to observe human relations of what worked and what didn't. Unlike Stanger, they were not solely focused on their own appearance but on the needs and desires of young couples. A good observer can determine sexual energy, strengths and weaknesses, etc in another.

by Anonymousreply 7002/20/2013

R64 is a millionaire, Webmaster. Charge him a one-time fee of $18,000 to post on datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 7102/20/2013

The cunt is on Anderson right now and of course she got her Sensa plug in (fraudulent money-grubbing bitch).

by Anonymousreply 7202/21/2013

Once again, Patti is not homophobic. She phrased her words poorly in that WWHL episode, and she has apologized numerous times to those she may have offended. She is a great friend to the gay community and donates to countless gay and AIDS related causes. Plus, she is a close friend of the world's number 1 gay advocate Kathy Griffin. I think the evidence speaks for itself. She happens to do a great service, by matching up people looking for love. She brings people together for love. In our increasingly dark world of war and fighting, I can't think of any better mitzvah than trying to bring some love into it. And of course, she does that in her highly entertaining style. You definitely don't want to miss another fun episode tonight at 9 ET, just before Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 7302/21/2013

^LOLOLOLOLOL^

What charity has Patti Stanger donated to other than her own bank account? Bitch pleez.

by Anonymousreply 7402/21/2013

Which one of those goth loser assistants of hers is paid to come here to act as a shill?

by Anonymousreply 7502/21/2013

Thanks r73, I definitely don't! Are you kidding us? Kathy is the number one friend of gays? Take your ass back to Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 7602/21/2013

R73, There is no greater mitzvah (except saving a life, feeding the hungry, preventing warfare, etc) than matching up two very compatible (in all areas) people for a long-term relationship based on love and true friendship. Most older and very insightful women who do so are highly praised in their varying communities; they're rarely paid in cash. Stanger is not amazing for fulfilling her employment contract in recruiting girls off of singles sites, and telling them what they have to say and do to get on her fraudulent show, where they're subject to extreme humiliation. Exactly how many happy marriages have resulted anyway?

by Anonymousreply 7702/21/2013

Bingo, R64.

Even the people who come up with compatibility ratings systems for members of dating websites have more challenging (and honest) jobs than this dumb twat.

by Anonymousreply 7802/21/2013

I always find it creepy when boomers literally try to pretend they aren't the age that they are. Nothing is wrong with staying youthful by being active, but why fight mother nature? She's a woman in her 50s, and she needs to dress like it.

by Anonymousreply 7902/21/2013

I have to say that Patti does look amazing for her age. It's really difficult to argue with that statement. By all accounts she's a nice person. Certainly, she can be opinionated and outspoken, but that doesn't preclude her from being nice. I think a lot of people who don't appreciate her personality are men intimidated by any woman who doesn't play the demure wallflower. She's a very successful woman, as evidenced by the popularity of her series. And yes, the series, which airs Tuesdays at 10pm ET and Thursdays at 9pm ET, is a huge success for Bravo. You should really check out what you're missing and see what all your co-workers are talking about. C'mon and join the fun. I have a feeling you might just like what you see.

by Anonymousreply 8002/21/2013

I don't find her homophobic - when she has done her matchmaking for gays on her show she had some of the seediest barebacking hookers from here in WeHo as candidates for the millionaires, so obviously she was trying to help a hooker out.

by Anonymousreply 8102/21/2013

Okay, I'm starting to LOVE this thread & the Patti Stanger employee--I mean--troll.

And R81 you ain't lying, I knew one of the dudes at one of her gay mixers from a4a! And gurrrrrl, he did not look as young on TV as he does in his pics!

by Anonymousreply 8202/21/2013

If people object because her talent pool seems shallow, you have to remember millionaires don't want complicated or deep. They are about as creative in their love life as the child who won't eat anything but hamburgers and cookies.

by Anonymousreply 8302/21/2013

R84, Not only is R80 a PR write-up to the extreme, the poster is a compulsive liar. How many examples do you need to prove how extremely, obnoxiously rude and self-involved Ms Stanger truly is, as well as a poor excuse for a human being? By the way PR shill, I'm female and admire other strong women, as long as they have a heart and a brain.

by Anonymousreply 8502/22/2013

R83, I've dated a number of self-made multi-millionaires and they are far more complex than the average man and very easily bored. They're looking for someone that is not demanding but very appreciative; quite the opposite of Ms. Stanger.

by Anonymousreply 8602/22/2013

Hey DLers. There's a brand spanking new episode on RIGHT NOW. If you're not watching, you don't know what you're missing. Everyone's favorite muscle-loving millonairess Robin is back this season in search of muscle. Patti is giving Robin just what she craves. One of the guys is a go-go boy with an incredible body that he enjoys showing off. So c'mon. If you're not watching, turn on BRAVO now. I swear you're gonna have a thrilling ride. If you can't make the party tonight, the episode repeats Thursday at 9pm ET just before a brand new KATHY LIVE.

by Anonymousreply 8702/26/2013

How the fuck does Patti think she's going to create lasting relationships when she's matching up people from one coast with dates from the other??

by Anonymousreply 8802/26/2013

Fat stupid cunt

by Anonymousreply 8902/26/2013

R86, they are not "complex." They are simple and stupid. They are easily bored because they have no brains and imagination. INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO NOT GET BORED. That's a fact of life. They want appreciation and not expectations because they are narcissists. They prefer Patti to talk down to them because they have low self-esteem and they only respect a bully.

by Anonymousreply 9002/26/2013

R90, You are talking about a completely different type of man than the ones I know. Maybe your specimens inherited their wealth and are not self-made, borderline workaholics that absolutely love what they do, and spend plenty of time and money helping select charities. Such intelligent men do get bored with the money-hungry bimbos that pursue them, and soon want something more honest.

by Anonymousreply 9102/26/2013

[quote]you have to remember millionaires don't want complicated or deep.

That may be true, but let's remember these are not the people that are seeking Ms Stanger's expertise. These are paid actors looking to fill up a resume.

Any millionaire (which is not a big deal in LA, really) would watch one episode of this show and decide they would do better on Craig's List.

by Anonymousreply 9202/27/2013

Tonight's episode was even more obviously scripted than usual, with that fat chick getting all moist around the stripper and then her first choice not showing up for the date. I did like when Patti chewed out the nerdy millionaire. He was very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 9302/27/2013

R92, You are quite correct in the fact that I've recently met some very nice and kind millionaires off of Craigslist, and billionaires from personal ads. They'd never lower themselves to be abused on this fake show.

by Anonymousreply 9402/27/2013

[quote]. Plus, she is a close friend of the world's number 1 gay advocate Kathy Griffin.

We've turned a sharp corner on her too.

by Anonymousreply 9502/27/2013

Yea R93...somehow I sensed from the mixer that even though Hello Kitty chick didn't choose the fat dude, she'd somehow still end up with him. And what do ya know! I don't buy that guy #1 didn't show up and that guy #2 just so happened to be available and was able to get dressed and to location that quickly. But then again she didn't end up liking him in the end, so it was a weird plot twist.

by Anonymousreply 9602/27/2013

bitch cant even find a guy to date herself

by Anonymousreply 9702/28/2013

I thought she finally found a guy...on a dating website LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 9802/28/2013

Patti Stanger is poor. You can tell by the details. The flat screen TV in her office is RCA brand (complete trash) and her laptops are huge and o-l-d. One of them isn't even a Mac, and the one that is was discontinued YEARS ago. Bitch is poor!

by Anonymousreply 10003/13/2013

Poor?

Maybe, she doesn't want to show her money. Personally, I don't like to keep up with the latest in technology, if I got something that I am comfortable with and it's working quite fine.

by Anonymousreply 10103/14/2013

I thought I would see someone comment on the Top Chef (dessert) winner.

To me, he was just there to promote himself, and he would not stop talking.

However, I wished Patti would have let them pick out their own dates.

by Anonymousreply 10203/14/2013

[quote]Poor? Maybe, she doesn't want to show her money. Personally, I don't like to keep up with the latest in technology, if I got something that I am comfortable with and it's working quite fine.

Are you out of your fucking mind? This is the cunt that makes SURE you know that she has a driver (by verbalizing that supposed fact) every single time there's a shot of her sitting in the back seat of her rented Jaguar or Mercedes.

by Anonymousreply 10303/14/2013

Come on now, you know that the people she hooks up on the show aren't her real clients, right? In her REAL practice, people sign up for a minimum of 6 months, at $40,000 a month! And they are truly vetted, unlike on the show where the people are rarely as wealthy as they say they are. (I live in LA and have seen 3 people I know...one of whom was driving a broke down Ford Fusion and claiming to be worth $2-million). The show is more of a modern take on the Dating Game than an actual matchmaking service, and she does have a very good track record for igniting romance for her clients.

By the way, I'm not a shill either, but I have done some work for Bravo and Patti is considered to be QUITE lovely by the people there...she participates in a lot of upfront presentations, has been called on to wine and dine clients and is really a team player. I'm sure she's a miserable cunt in real life, but she has a pretty good reputation in the industry.

Oh, and you've ALL heard this clip of her chewing her assistant a new anus, right???

It's DELICIOUS!!!

by Anonymousreply 10403/14/2013

[quote]Are you out of your fucking mind? This is the cunt that makes SURE you know that she has a driver (by verbalizing that supposed fact) every single time there's a shot of her sitting in the back seat of her rented Jaguar or Mercedes.[/quote]

Well, she's from the east coast, so I assume she doesn't drive or feel comfortable behind the wheel. Still, your comment supports my post, in that she is not poor, especially if she has a driver. It still supports my statement that she merely puts her money on things she values, and a TV ain't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 10503/14/2013

What is the name of Patti's real life business, R104? I want to look up the website and reviews.

by Anonymousreply 10603/14/2013

[quote]Still, your comment supports my post, in that she is not poor, especially if she has a driver.

Dude, seriously? Kim Richards has a driver on Bravo too. Provided by...Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 10703/14/2013

Well, even better, she got Bravo shilling out dough to cart her around town.

Still, doesn't mean she's poor.

by Anonymousreply 10803/14/2013

What r104? That's almost a half a mil a year for her to hook them up with Craigslist chicks! Wow, if she does make that kind of money you would think she would have those fugly hipster doofs in her office dress a little more professionally. They don't exactly scream "success".

by Anonymousreply 11003/14/2013

[quote]you would think she would have those fugly hipster doofs in her office dress a little more professionally

I wish I could smack the smug off the dude's face.

by Anonymousreply 11103/14/2013

Those douchebags in her office look like they are part of some traveling freakshow. There is no way legitimate people pay her for hook ups.

by Anonymousreply 11203/14/2013

R105, NYC is not the entire east coast. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 11303/14/2013

Born and raised in New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 11403/14/2013

R104, I saw with my own eyes how condescending Ms. Stanger was to her assistant/hairdresser and to her "adoring" public, many of whom just wanted to greet her. She refused to say even a quick "hello", or to pose for pics, with anyone but the lone pre-approved media rep of the event that she was hosting.

However I'm sure that she can manipulate her naive bosses; there are so many real matchmakers that could do a far, far better job and are truly kind, caring human beings.

by Anonymousreply 11503/14/2013

The woman is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11603/14/2013

Çunt, please!

by Anonymousreply 11703/14/2013

Lol at r111. I remember you from last time we talked about Patti. You do not like Destin. I like him more than his gross wife.

by Anonymousreply 11803/14/2013

Anyone watch this show last night? Patti was EMBARRASSING me on her fake date!!! What a desperate floozie!

by Anonymousreply 11903/20/2013

I was shocked when I found out she was 50+. She looks like a woman in her 30s.

by Anonymousreply 12003/20/2013

You need an HDTV, R120. That woman looks every minute her age.

by Anonymousreply 12103/20/2013

My TV is pretty crappy so maybe you're right R121!

by Anonymousreply 12203/20/2013

Get your eyes checked, R120.

by Anonymousreply 12303/20/2013

Did anyone else spot crazy Michelle from Big Brother as one of the chicks that Patty tried to set up with a millionaire? Michelle is the freaky geek who went all Hollywood after her season of BB by dumping her old life, getting tons of plastic surgery, and basically doing anything to remain "famous."

Anyway, now she has long bleached blonde hair and trying to get a date with a millionaire on TV--a butch lesbian. The show didn't mention her reality tv past (shocker) and credited her as a "scientist." She said she's bisexual. Patti picked her to me the les but the les didn't pick her so poor Michelle's screen time was very limited. I wonder where Michelle will pop up next. She's not pretty enough for The Bachelor. Maybe one of those gross-out shows on basic cable like Fear Factor.

Anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12403/20/2013

Oh yea...the scientist with the tit job.

by Anonymousreply 12503/20/2013

Patti's on WWHL right now. Whatever you think of her, she looks absolutely stunning.

by Anonymousreply 12603/20/2013

Yea, under controlled lighting with professional hair and makeup, R126. Anyone would look stunning under those conditions.

by Anonymousreply 12703/21/2013

She's an ugly Punky Brewster-faced fat bitch. (Apologies to Soleil-Moon Frye.)

by Anonymousreply 12803/21/2013

PS. I'm watching WWHL now and Patti looks like a dried out, shriveled up California Raisin.

by Anonymousreply 12903/21/2013

Amazing? THe only thing amazing about that cunt bitch fucking JAP from hell is how much her mouth moves. I was really looking forward to Megan Hilty (and her) on Watch WHat Happens last night, and Patti totally monopolized the conversation. She isn't remotely good-looking; the younger BF (cute!) must be bought-and-paid for. Barf; I do NOT get her appeal.

by Anonymousreply 13003/21/2013

Patti's BF was on Andy Cohen's show. He has a nice body but he looks undead to me. Maybe he went through a windshield at some point in his past. He's obviously with her for the fame.

by Anonymousreply 13103/21/2013

She's beautiful

by Anonymousreply 13211/14/2013

She's an ugly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 13311/14/2013

Her new season is coming up. Everyone please watch this AMAZING woman!

by Anonymousreply 13412/01/2013

I like her and the show. Haters up in this

by Anonymousreply 13512/01/2013

Love her.

by Anonymousreply 13612/02/2013

Just watched new show. Why did she fire her old staff?

by Anonymousreply 13712/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.