Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bradley Cooper

Proof that he's gay.

Go.

by Anonymousreply 10707/06/2015

What is this? Do I hear crickets??? Yes, I do. Brad is straight.

by Anonymousreply 102/19/2013

Oh, and both Esposito and Zellwegger are well known as beards and/or beards-lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 302/19/2013

So basically there's no proof.

by Anonymousreply 402/19/2013

There is no smoking gun regarding Bradley Cooper's sexuality, but Nikki Finke implied that he is in the closet during her Golden Globes liveblog, and that is good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 502/19/2013

His face.

by Anonymousreply 602/19/2013

He was friends with Tony Randall = gay

by Anonymousreply 702/19/2013

Ummm....this is the DL, proof has no place here. If everybody has to start backing up their claims with silly ol' proof the whole site will be shut down. OP are you new here? If an actor is under 45, relatively hot and his career is on fire then he is a gay. End of story. Don't argue. Move it along, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 802/19/2013

[quote]There is no smoking gun regarding Bradley Cooper's sexuality, but Nikki Finke implied that he is in the closet during her Golden Globes liveblog, and that is good enough for me.

link.

by Anonymousreply 902/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 1002/19/2013

R11 = Mary Hart

by Anonymousreply 1202/19/2013

The twinkle in Victor Garber's eyes is all the proof I need.

But the Good Lord has also provided me with the twinkle in Bradley Cooper's toes.

by Anonymousreply 1302/19/2013

Sorry we can't help you, OP: this website promises only gay [bold]gossip,[/bold] news and pointless bitchery, as the lagline says.

Clearly you would be happier at our sister website, Irrefutableevidencelounge. Their tagline promises "sworn and notarized affidavits, DNA evidence and pointless bitchery."

by Anonymousreply 1402/19/2013

There's no real proof that he's straight either...

by Anonymousreply 1502/19/2013

He told Howard Stern that he likes doing love scenes with Jennifer Lawrence because he feels safe....Howard said she's a young beautiful woman why do you need to be safe from that (with a heavy "you are gay implication")?

(Bradley probably wanted to say the girly parts gross me out)

by Anonymousreply 1602/19/2013

R3 Jen Esposito is not gay. Bradley is gay and is a wife-beater as well.

by Anonymousreply 1802/19/2013

This isn't proof

by Anonymousreply 1902/19/2013

Bradley is as straight as straight can be. We can guarantee it.

by Anonymousreply 2002/19/2013

Neither is this...

by Anonymousreply 2102/19/2013

I take it as proof an A-lister is gay when Lainey insists SO HARD they are straight. She's the go-to gal for that, cash only please.

She had all this "insider" info about how TOTALLY INTO Renee Zellweger he was. Um nobody is that into Renee Zellweger.

by Anonymousreply 2202/19/2013

Men who are attractive, rich and successful don't have problems getting women, especially A list Hollywood actors, they just don't. When a guy who fits this description seems to have trouble securing a successful relationship with a woman, it isn't beyond reason to speculate that perhaps he's more interested in guys.

by Anonymousreply 2302/19/2013

[r23] yep Jake Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 2402/19/2013

My Kingdom and a horse for shirtless photo of Brad Cooper!

by Anonymousreply 2502/19/2013

Well, this photo always gets me hard.

by Anonymousreply 2602/19/2013

Shirtless Bradley

by Anonymousreply 2702/19/2013

Bradley loves to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. Perhaps he's just experimenting.

by Anonymousreply 2802/19/2013

A better one

by Anonymousreply 2902/20/2013

[quote]He married and had a quick anullment with Esposito, an anullment widely rumored to be based on Cooper's sexuality.

Actually, the widely rumored reason at the time for the quick annulment was because BC allegedly beat the shit out of her. I've never seen this rumor denied by her or any other party.

As for "proof" that he's gay, the rumors date back to the first season of "Alias," when he was allegedly indulging his daddy complex and fucking known homosexualist Victor Garber.

by Anonymousreply 3002/20/2013

Wow. R26 is the pink Ungaro spring frock (with a basket of mewling kittens AND a treeful of parrots) of shirtless photos.

They can hear that ping on Mars.

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2013

Love how google alerts work so fast, don't you [r11] ?

I should work in PR... I hear it pays well but the hours must suck because we post 24/7 here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 3202/20/2013

Sometimes I think the "X celebrity is gay" threads are often stretching to make it add up, but BC is probably one of the most likely ones to actually be gay. There is almost nothing about him that points to straight.

by Anonymousreply 3302/20/2013

That Howard Stern interview was painful so much ducking and dodging it was beyond obvious and I laughed when he tried to downplay his family wealth.

by Anonymousreply 3402/20/2013

I know for a fact that a younger Bradley let an older director and a not so old actor give him blow jobs, just as he was starting to be known in the profession. I don't know if he were reciprocal; I kind of doubt it with the director who was then a slimy 66 year old. The actor was in his late 40's and nice looking, though stout, so maybe... However the MO of both these guys was to blow younger men and neither would have withdrawn the offer if Bradley had made it clear he wouldn't be blowing back.

Around the time of Wedding Crashers I knew two actors who claimed they had had brief flings with Bradley. Have no idea if they were telling the truth, though one was hot, bi and pretty seductive, so it's possible.

Apparently the marriage was a disaster with mutual physical abuse and sexual problems. Don't know if that means something or not. I assume Bradley is bi, possibly leaning gay but I'm speculating. I do know though that he hasn't been rigidly averse to having gay sex at least occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 3502/20/2013

Bradley is aware that you're gossiping abot him.

by Anonymousreply 3602/20/2013

If Bradley is hanging out on DL, he's got a lot bigger problems ahead of him than a clandestine blow job or two.

Bradley? Get off the internet and start reading some better scripts, please.

by Anonymousreply 3702/20/2013

Wasn't he out in college?

by Anonymousreply 3802/20/2013

"I have a problem?"

by Anonymousreply 3902/20/2013

r35 Slimy and 66...Joel Schumacher?

Late 40's and stout...oh yeah, Victor Garber (20 years ago).

by Anonymousreply 4002/20/2013

R30, seriously, a wife beater? Bradley and who else? You know perfectly well he couldn't dominate anything over 4 feet tall and 50 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 4102/20/2013

I don't see it either. It's petty sad that his PR machine would rather the public think he's a wife beater than a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 4202/20/2013

[r42] so true, but there is nothing worse from a PR perspective than being gay for an A-list leading man. Anything else can be rehabbed, apologized for, dues paid, etc. But not being gay.

The business behind entertainment is a sick world.

by Anonymousreply 4302/20/2013

R14 is funny.

by Anonymousreply 4402/20/2013

Tiny, tiny thin penis. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 4502/20/2013

I think he has a gorgeous body but in the photo at R26 I don't even see a hint of bulge. Either the water was very cold or Bradley suffers from extreme tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 4602/20/2013

I recently saw a 1- or 2-year rebroadcast of Bradley Cooper on "Inside the Actors' Studio." I was shocked that he broke down crying about 4-5 times in the beginning of the episode. Shocked 'cause I haven't seen any other stars on that show break down. I cry myself a LOT - see nothing wrong with men crying - but in my 50+ years on the planet, I have seen straight male relatives, friends, and famous people (other than Boehner, heh-heh!) cry: VERY little. Myself and my gay friends on the other hand: boo-hoo-hoo, Mary!'s.

Again I do not see ANYTHING wrong with men crying, per se. THe only thing I could think of, cause this episode listed a "in memory of" Bradley's father (who along with B's mother was in the audience), was that perhaps his father was ill during the broadcast? But I have no knowleddge if this is true.

I think he's a great, underappreciate actor; I actually don't care if he is straight or gay but I would tend to lean about 80% toward Gay/Bi.

by Anonymousreply 4702/20/2013

[quote]There's no real proof that he's straight either...

"You can't prove there's no god either."

Sorry, honey. The burden of proof is on you.

by Anonymousreply 4802/20/2013

Big thick Italian cock.

by Anonymousreply 4902/20/2013

r47 I saw that episode; I chalked it up to merely another case of an actor being way in tune with his emotions. I remember those "AFI: 100 Years..." specials; a lot of the actors being interviewed broke down in tears while talking about a particular movie or actor. The ones I remember were Dustin Hoffman, discussing "Tootsie", Burt Reynolds, discussing "To Kill A Mockingbird", and Bridget Fonda, collapsing into sobs over a Jimmy Stewart performance.

by Anonymousreply 5002/20/2013

R48, the heterosexual fantasy that every man is straight until proven otherwise is just as irrational and ridiculous as the DLers who claim every attractive man in Hollywood is gay.

by Anonymousreply 5102/20/2013

I love these pics of the newly A-list Cooper going out of his way not to be photographed with Victor Garber. Notice how cool and professional Victor and Renee Zellweger are.

I like to think Victor acts extremely chummy towards Bradley in front of cameras just to fuck with him.

by Anonymousreply 5202/20/2013

I believe he is in love with Ed Helms.

by Anonymousreply 5302/20/2013

Well, this photo was taken of Victor, Bradley, and Victor's boyfriend about a month ago at the SAG Awards. Bradley seems fine posing with them.

by Anonymousreply 5402/20/2013

Male zombie/mummy is just too sexy for Bradley in a Jimmy Kimmel parody...

by Anonymousreply 5502/21/2013

What was that fauxmance with Zoe Saldana? Is she a dyke? She gives off very masculine vibes like Will Smith's wife.

by Anonymousreply 5602/21/2013

I don't think he's with anyone now. Maybe he got sick of the bearding.

by Anonymousreply 5702/21/2013

[quote]I think he has a gorgeous body but in the photo at [R26] I don't even see a hint of bulge. Either the water was very cold or Bradley suffers from extreme tinymeat.

I don't think he's hung either. He never has a substantial bulge on any of the talk shows he does when he's sitting with his legs apart, but that doesn't detract from the fact that I think he's the hottest thing in Hollywood right now.

by Anonymousreply 5802/21/2013

So there's one person on here with good gossip with details. The rest of you are contributing nothing. Any other actual evidence besides r35?

by Anonymousreply 5902/21/2013

he's with wentworth!

by Anonymousreply 6002/21/2013

Well he's never sucked my cock but...

Back in the "Alias" days, Cooper hit on a male crew member I know. He hit on him hard, there was nothing vague or ambiguous about it and no way it was misinterpreted.

by Anonymousreply 6102/21/2013

Did the crew member reciprocate?

by Anonymousreply 6202/21/2013

Well he speaks French just beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 6302/21/2013

He has a gay face. Proof enough.

by Anonymousreply 6402/21/2013

All male actors are, at the very least, Bi. That's one of the reason they become actors, they are more in touch with their emotional and creative side. Stands to reason that most creative people are experimental in all areas, including sex.

by Anonymousreply 6502/21/2013

Unfortunately he did not, R62. I'd have a more interesting story to tell if he had.

by Anonymousreply 6602/21/2013

He isn't a bad actor, and the body is nice...but he doesn't turn me on at all.

by Anonymousreply 6702/21/2013

r18 yes she is!

by Anonymousreply 6802/21/2013

This is a very stupid thread- Victor Garber has been partnered with the same guy for years. Sure, yeah he had an affair with Cooper because the two might be friends and five each other a hug when they greet (which is how I greet almost all my straight make friends).

Stupid-

by Anonymousreply 6902/21/2013

Bradley never denied the rumors that he was dating Victor. But he did say he thought it was fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 7002/22/2013

Why share evidence? Evidence can be refuted with lies. If you have the evidence, if you were there, you know the truth.

Never share evidence with a hostile party.

by Anonymousreply 7102/22/2013

R53, Who are you? Where are you? Why did you say that?

You are correct.

by Anonymousreply 7202/22/2013

I keep reading these rumors about him but I know someone who knows him. He's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 7302/22/2013

Statistically, it's more likely that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 7402/22/2013

[quote]I keep reading these rumors about him but I know someone who knows him. He's not gay.

Well I guess that proves it then.

by Anonymousreply 7502/22/2013

That's true, R74, and if it weren't for the fact that he's gay, he'd definitely be straight.

by Anonymousreply 7602/22/2013

You date Zellweger and Cameron Diaz....you are gay. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 7702/22/2013

So proof is required to show he's straight but it doesn't matter if there is no actual proof that he's gay? Huh...

by Anonymousreply 7802/22/2013

HE DATED ZELLWEGER!!!!!!GAY GAY GAY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7902/22/2013

Bradley's marriage to Jennifer Esposito lasted from December 2006 to May 2007, that's 5 months, one whole month longer than Renee Zellweger's marriage to Kenny Chesney.

He's 38, handsome, at the height of his success as an actor, worth an estimated $15 million and yet is still somehow single. He's taking his mom as his Oscars date.

When asked if he was dating Jennifer Lawrence he said "No, I could be her father!" Since when has a straight man ever felt he is too old for a woman? Especially when they're only 15 years apart.

He supposedly dated Renee Zellweger, Zoe Saldana, but has he ever actually moved in with these women? Do we have any more proof of a relationship than they were seen in public together? That question I do not have an answer to, if you can answer it, please do.

But yeah, he's probably straight, I mean there's nothing above that would suggest otherwise, right?

by Anonymousreply 8002/22/2013

He has gay face-proof enough

by Anonymousreply 8102/22/2013

I have no idea what would make you say that, R79.

by Anonymousreply 8202/22/2013

Oh man, another Kindom and a horse for a pair of his old shorts to sniff.

by Anonymousreply 8302/22/2013

Unfortunately I don't have Bradley's shorts,but here's his fine ass on the left.

by Anonymousreply 8402/23/2013

I like the ass on the right. Who does it belong to?

by Anonymousreply 8502/23/2013

You're late, R84. I already linked to that pic in another thread. The ass on the right belongs to David Gail AKA Stuart Carson, Brenda's short-term fiance on Beverly Hills 90210 (it's great seeing his naked ass, as that bubble butt REALLY filled out his jeans on 90210). The movie is called "Bending All The Rules".

by Anonymousreply 8602/23/2013

Size queens are so 1970s. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 8702/24/2013

R24 Jake G. is gay it wouldn't be surprising if Bradley Cooper is too.

by Anonymousreply 8804/07/2013

With his fiancée.

Who's the worst "straight"?

Jake Gyllenhaal, Henry Cavill or Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 8908/27/2013

listen to the Howard Stern interview. Howard pretty much outs him when he is discussing how Jennifer Lawrence made him feel "safe" during their love scenes.

by Anonymousreply 9008/27/2013

Bradley and Leonardo Di Caprio too..

Most "evidence" seems to be a combination of blinds (BlindGossip in particular), Bradley's fake-looking relationships (google him with Suki Waterhouse) and pinging.

by Anonymousreply 9108/27/2013

id Jennifer Esposito Call Ex-Husband Bradley Cooper "a Master Manipulator" in Jennifer's Way?

by Anonymousreply 9305/12/2014

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 9405/12/2014

He rebuffed my advances.

Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 9607/07/2014

Are we sure that he is gay? He could pass as straight. I'm not sure about his homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 9702/26/2015

BLIND GOSSIP 05/21 This handsome and eligible film star is dating someone new. That in itself is not surprising, as he has dated many women before, some of whom are famous. However, what is surprising is something we heard from one of his famous exes, a beautiful actress who has dated several well-known actors. She claims that in all the time they were dating (which was at least a year), "We never had sex. Not even once." When the jaws around her dropped and she was pressed for further details ("Why not?"), she seemed to immediately realize that she had said something wrong… and changed the subject! Actor: Bradley Cooper His Actress Ex: Zoe Saldana

by Anonymousreply 9805/22/2015

I find him disgusting and there is something slimy about his smile. As if he is hiding something... I skip all of his movies, I just can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 9905/22/2015

He looks like he sport fucks.

by Anonymousreply 10005/22/2015

r80....yet he went on to date/get engaged to Suki Waterhouse...whos younger than Jennifer Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 10105/22/2015

He's absolutely a classic closet case. He has relationships with women, but will do anything to not fuck them. He puts obstacles and excuses in the way. Excuses range from him being too distracted with work, reading scripts, rehearsing, memorizing lines, "learning about the character", learning a new skill for his character, preparing for work (I have to get up/go to bed really early), etc. He can get really busy with social obligations, networking, socializing with friends, always having company, people "dropping by", mother coming to visit, or taking mother out to events, etc. etc. The kinds of things that prevent quiet times and intimacies. Traveling a lot to promote movies, to take meetings, to audition, to work on location=obstacles. Scheduling. When he's with you he's affectionate, and he treats to wonderfully, and he loves to talk on the phone, (in fact he gets interrupted by a lot of important phone calls when you two are finally alone!) but sex is a rare thing. If you get it twice a month that's a lot. He comes across as slightly wired, manic. After about a year or two of that (if the girls are young it might take two years) you finally get the message: He cares more about his career and himself than he does for me. He's not interested in our relationship progressing to "the next level" he's fine like this. He likes women who have a career. He especially likes models because they have to travel a lot. So look, he's got a new girlfriend who's a model. I remember how desperate he was before he took up with Suki. So yeah, Bradley's gat, trying to make it work as a straight guy who sometimes "lets off steam" by going on a tear with the boys. But as he gets older it's not working as effectively as it used to. He's realizing he'd really rather be with men.

One thing: In Hollywood, people "date" for publicity more often than not. It is not necessarily about sexual orientation, as much as it might be to build an image, or generate publicity, raise someone's profile. Sometimes it's a sex bearding situation, but not always. So don't assume every couple is a sex beard.

by Anonymousreply 10205/22/2015

So he probably is not actually sleeping with this model he is dating now.

by Anonymousreply 10306/24/2015

Ugh, let the straights have him and his rat face.

by Anonymousreply 10406/24/2015

How do you "prove" John Travolta is gay?

by Anonymousreply 10506/24/2015

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/03 **#6** This model sounds like she had the most boring weekend ever with an A+ list mostly movie actor. She got to make a brief appearance at a party with our actor but the rest of the time he ignored her. She spent a lot of time in her hotel room and once managed to get him to go to a farmer’s market where he publicly ignored her. He does like the arm candy for public events though. Irina Irina Shayk/Bradley Cooper or Suki Waterhouse/Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 10607/06/2015

I yawn at Bradley Snoozer.

by Anonymousreply 10707/06/2015
Need more help? Click Here.