Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Remember the crazy drunk bitch who killed herself and all those kids?

I believe it was in NY state. Are there any updates to the story? Last I heard her widower was suing his in-laws, whose children his wife had killed.

by Anonymousreply 10507/27/2013

He should sue himself for having sex with and impregnating a mentally disturbed crazywoman. Asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 102/19/2013

Her name was Diane something or other.

by Anonymousreply 302/19/2013

Still dead.

by Anonymousreply 402/19/2013

Andrea was seriously whacked out but Diane was drunk and driving down the highway against traffic and speeding.

by Anonymousreply 502/19/2013

R4, are you referring to the accident on the Taconic?

by Anonymousreply 602/19/2013

Speaking of Andrea her husband should have been prosecuted too. A former co-worker used to go to church with him and his new wife and said he was arrogant, walked in front and she stayed quiet and followed him around. Patriarchal asshole. Another co-worker's husband worked on a project with him and also described him as arrogant and an "it's my way or the highway" type who was not a team player and was eventually taken off the project.

by Anonymousreply 702/19/2013

Not R4 but, yes, the Taconic Parkway incident.

by Anonymousreply 802/19/2013

Thatw as such a strange incident. People were making all kinds of excuses for her at the time despite the evidence that she called her family from the road, they told her stay put where she was and were frantically looking for her when the accident happened.

That did not sound like a woman operating with all her facilities but it began again with the annoying, "There was nothing wrong at all."

by Anonymousreply 902/19/2013

Only in New York...

by Anonymousreply 1002/19/2013

[quote] That did not sound like a woman operating with all her facilities

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 1102/19/2013

Her husband filed lawsuits against both the State of New York for having inadequate signage, and also against his brother-in-law (the father of the three nieces his wife killed) because it was his van that his wife was driving.

I can't seem to find any news about whether he succeeded, but he maintains that his wife was perfect, never drank, never did anything wrong, and something mysterious caused her to do that and it totally wasn't her fault and no amount of toxicology reports and autopsies and exhumations will convince him otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 1202/19/2013

That's because he's just looking to make a quick buck off of her corpse, r12.

Give him about a year before he writes some "tell-all" book to cash in.

by Anonymousreply 1302/19/2013

It was Diane Schuler. I don't know what's going on with the lawsuits.

The Hances had another baby girl last summer.

One of the first responders died of alcohol poisoning last month. Not sure he was an alcoholic, or became one as a result of what he saw, or just drank way too much one day. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 1402/19/2013

I have no way of really knowing but I think the husband and wife were playing a drinking game right up untill the time she started the car. Her friends called her a night time pot smoker, she never smoked during the day, not very many people knew. Keeping secrets about that kind of thing is a huge red flag warning for drug abuse. Many drug abusers deliberately put themselves in situations where they have to pretend to be sober. It's a game to them, after some time of doing this they push themselves further and further. I wonder if the couple had a challenge to see who could get the most fucked up without anyone knowing and she lost big time. That would explain his denial of the facts.

by Anonymousreply 1502/19/2013

"She mixed mary jane with straight vodka on an empty stomach"

Dragnet 1967

by Anonymousreply 1702/19/2013

You drink enough vodka it most certainly DOES reek; it comes out of your pores.

by Anonymousreply 1802/19/2013

I can smell vodka. It's not as strong as other liquors but it does still smell.

by Anonymousreply 1902/19/2013

Her name was Wrong Way Minivan Mom

by Anonymousreply 2002/19/2013

She was a big fat person

by Anonymousreply 2102/19/2013

r20 No kidding they all forgot quickly! There were a few threads about it and the best thing was that Danny Schuler himself deigned to come to the DL and answer all of our questions! Oh how I wish Danny would come back, he was fucking hilarious. I think Danny even posted from the riots in London. Please come back Danny!

by Anonymousreply 2202/19/2013

Aside from Danny's Dl posts I think he is a total prick. But, to be fair, I think the reason that he is suing the in-laws was some kind of insurance thing. It is in one of the other threads about this, I think it is like SOP to do that.

by Anonymousreply 2302/19/2013

There was a huge thread on here last year about this case. Lawnguyland Danny posted, yes, please come back. That shit was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 2402/19/2013

Vodka doesn't reek as much as other booze, I said.

by Anonymousreply 2502/19/2013

r23 the point is he shouldn't be suing anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2602/19/2013

Her name was Aunt Diane and I heard there's something wrong with her...

by Anonymousreply 2702/19/2013

Oh no, r26 I totally agree he shouldn't be suing anyone but it was explained why on one of the other threads. I think his insurance company automatically sued once they were sued.

by Anonymousreply 2802/19/2013

Watch the doc On HBO " There's Something Wrong With Aunt Diane" - will let you decide for yourelf, what happened. Creepy - I still don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2902/19/2013

""She mixed mary jane with straight vodka on an empty stomach"

Dragnet 1967"

Were they investigating a cold case from 1930?

by Anonymousreply 3002/19/2013

[quote] There were a few threads about it and the best thing was that Danny Schuler himself deigned to come to the DL and answer all of our questions! Oh how I wish Danny would come back, he was fucking hilarious

Thank you. But I ran out of gas with Danny. There's just so much you can do with such a person.

by Anonymousreply 3102/19/2013

No Danny, say it ain't so! You don't have to be so Danny-esque if it is hard to keep up, but at least make some statements about Jodi and Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 3202/19/2013

r33 Right, because that never happens for men. Fuck they are in the midst of bending over backward for that legless dick in South Africa who murdered his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 3402/19/2013

R20 How quickly YOU forget.

It was "Wrongway Vodkavan Momfrau".

Or "Momfrau" for short.

by Anonymousreply 3502/19/2013

I don't know about that, R33.

Women deal with male-controlled and dominated judiciary and psychiatric communities. Women often receive harsher sentences than men for the same crimes. For every Andrea Yates there are women doing life for a crime a man would get 5-10 years for, if that.

Even in the Yates case, she was guilty of the crime but her husband shared responsibility for it and that sick fuck walked away free.

by Anonymousreply 3602/19/2013

At any rate, I don't think anyone here would be mad if Danny turned up to make comments on the Jodi Arias trial or the Pistorius shit.

by Anonymousreply 3702/19/2013

Just in case anyone wants to see her autopsy photos:

by Anonymousreply 3802/20/2013

There are a few strange things about this case. A few people saw her seeming fine. She stopped at a gas station looking for an OTC pain killer that they didn't have. She had enough alcohol in her system to make a person unable to stand up.

I think she and hubby had some sort of incident (found out he was cheating) and she, a closet drinker, just went ballistic with the vodka while driving. She was seen being sick at a rest stop. Likely puking from drinking too much to fast. Probably smoked the pot to settle her stomach,

Her son survived the crash and all he can say about it is "Mommy had a headache and couldn't see"

by Anonymousreply 3902/20/2013

If she was a chronic drinker she probably had a much higher tolerance than the average person and on that day something put her over the top...possibly the weed on top of the vodka...

by Anonymousreply 4002/20/2013

R40, or her liver chose that day to start being affected by the abuse she gave it.

by Anonymousreply 4102/20/2013

Agree r40. And that's the part that the dick Danny can't admit. Clearly this bitch was a heavy drinker if she was able to pound all this vodka and still be standing. It's funny for us who aren't morons to watch him saying that he knew she never drank but actually he was never with her because they worked separate shifts and he was gone all night. You know that chick was probably getting lit every night and hiding the bottles from him.

by Anonymousreply 4202/20/2013

Could she have had a really bad migraine that along with drinking and smoking incapacitated her? Her son's comment is strange but I don't understand why she wouldn't just pull over if that was the case instead of continuing to drive. I guess that was the alcohol clouding her judgment.

I do think that she was a closet drinker and a friend of hers revealed a very aggressive personality when she was behind the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 4302/20/2013

I seem to remember an article in New York Magazine? that pretty much stated that both the wife and the husband had/have huge drinking problems according to the family that was initially denied over and over by the husband.

In any case, any woman who drinks that much vodka, while driving as well, during the day- has a drinking problem. NOT a problem holding her booze.

by Anonymousreply 4402/20/2013

Alcohol itself is odorless. Vodka smells less than beer immediately after you drink because vodka is almost pure alcohol.

But the metabolizing process of alcohol produces its own smell on the breath and if you drink enough in your sweat. Drinking vodka doesn't do much to avoid that smell.

Alcoholics tell themselves that they are getting over on people by drinking vodka more often than they actually avoid smelling of alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 4502/20/2013

He also told police that they took the same bottle of vodka back and forth to the campsite and that it could take a year for them to go through that bottle. I think Diane was just refilling that bottle and he may have had no clue.

by Anonymousreply 4602/20/2013

r44 The husband is a boozer too? Now it all makes sense why he denies her drinking if he denies his too. Interesting. And they thought no one knew? Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 4702/20/2013

Whooz bringin dis shit up again aftah awl these yeehz? I'll get my lawyiz on youse so fast ya heads'll spin fastah than my nieces when the cah spun around (no fawlt of Diane's!!!)

by Anonymousreply 4802/20/2013

r48 You're back! yay!

by Anonymousreply 4902/20/2013

Yesterday would have been little Katie Hance's 9th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 5002/20/2013

The Taconic is a scary freeway - I've been on it a few times since this story, and I almost always think of her and her kids, where they crashed, exactly.

It's not well-maintained, the signage is bad, lots of side feeder roads from when it was less of a freeway - almost as if New York road authorities seek to penalize people coming back from upstate who don't want to pay tolls on the other major interstates (like I-87).

by Anonymousreply 5102/20/2013

r45 You're right, I don't know why people think vodka doesn't smell because it does. I remember when I was in 9th grade our drama teacher was telling us a story about how she got drunk when she was a kid and how she drank vodka to not smell. Even though I was only 15 I knew she was full of shit and that vodka does smell.

by Anonymousreply 5202/20/2013

r51 Good to know, I have never been there and don't know anything about it. Danny sued them for the bad signage, is it really that bad? Like drive the wrong way on it bad?

by Anonymousreply 5302/20/2013

r51, the Taconic was never intended to be a freeway, and that's what people from outside the area don't understand. It was built over 100 years ago, when people would go on Sunday drives in the country. It's a parkway, with narrow, twisty lanes and grassy medians. It's been widened and expanded over the years, but was never meant to accomodate the volume of traffic it sees each day.

by Anonymousreply 5402/20/2013

R53, yes, if I had been on the jury deciding this (if it even went to trial yet), I'd have to agree with him - you can drive for quite a number of miles without seeing any signs.

Overgrown tree branches narrow and obstruct the driver's view, and when it's getting dark, the lack of street lamps for most of it is just INSANE scary, particularly if it's raining or icy, there are weeds galore growing on the side and in the median - additionally, prevailing traffic is 70mph - which is crazy considering how windy the road is (and as I mentioned, visibility and signage are both bad) - on nice weekend days, people are anxious to get home.

Having stated that, you can't easily be in the opposite lane driving the wrong way, clearly the alcohol impaired her judgment, but nonetheless, it is super irresponsible, in my personal opinion, of state road authorities to let that road be such a hazard even when driving NORMALLY.

by Anonymousreply 5502/20/2013

R54, that's because it's basically the only way to come back from the Hudson Valley or Woodstock or other upstate areas without paying most of the tolls on the tollways.

by Anonymousreply 5602/20/2013

R54, the same is true of the Southern State Parkway on LI. Constant fatalities from young people -- usually from Queens, Brooklyn and far western Nassau who don't realize that this road is not built for 55 mph, let alone 90 mph when you're drunk and stoned at 3 am.

by Anonymousreply 5702/20/2013

r55 Thanks, good to hear that from a sane and sober person. I think Danny did win that one, I know he tried to sue a lot of people but I thought I heard that he won the suit about the bad freeway.

by Anonymousreply 5802/20/2013

You guys that are talking about how shitty the Taconic is are freaking me out. I imagine those kids were terrified.

by Anonymousreply 5902/20/2013

Bad signage or not she was obviously impaired if she couldn't see cars coming towards her and people trying to get out of her way.

by Anonymousreply 6002/20/2013

And honking, R60.

by Anonymousreply 6102/20/2013

I call bullshit r55. I drive the Taconic twic a week. Sure, it's not an easy road to drive but the speed limit is 55 mph and most people don't go much faster than 63 or 64 mph tops or they get a speeding ticket. The state troopers are all over the Taconic. There are plenty of signs and each entrance has several signs on the ramp telling you you're going the wrong way (if in fact you take a wrong turn). Additionally, the day she murdered those kids and the other drivers, it was sunny and the traffic would have been light.

by Anonymousreply 6202/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 6302/20/2013

I guess if you're drunk out of your mind and/or in a suicidal rage, you don't notice the numerous large red WRONG WAY GO BACK signs when you drive onto an exit ramp to get onto the highway going the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 6402/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 6502/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 6602/22/2013

She was obviously a closet alcoholic. It wouldn't have been hard to conceal her drinking, not with that clod of a husband and the rest of her clueless family. it had been a stressful weekend, and she probably thought a few drinkie-poos were in order. She might have had a little tension headache and decided to take the edge off with a few shots and some pot thrown in for good measure.

Her idiot hubby and her nitwit sister-in-law went on a crusade to prove that if she did get drunk and kill a bunch of people IT WAS NOT HER FAULT! She had a stroke. Or a tooth absess. Or a migrane headache. Anyway, she was in excruciating pain (she stopped for over the counter pain relievers! Why, she must have been in agony!) and the pain made her lose all reason, which is why she guzzled vodka and smoked pot while driving a vehicle loaded with kids. That's their theory of what happened. So far they have had no luck at all proving she had any kind of medical emergency that would have made her lose her mind and start boozing and smoking.

From years of drinking she probably was able to hold her liquor without any obvious effects. She probably thought that she, Diane Schuler, the perfect wife/mother/employee, could handle anything. So she really starts tossing them back, thinking she can control it, she's done it before and can do it again. Only this time she REALLY overdid it and got totally blotto and ended up killing a bunch of innocent people.

Diane Schuler is one of the most revolting, umsympathetic characters I've ever heard of. And her husband Danny the Creep is just as bad. I wonder if he's dropped all those stupid lawsuits he brought against everybody including Warren Hanche, the father of three of the children killed by Diane Schuler. I feel sorry for that poor little boy of his.

by Anonymousreply 6702/22/2013

And don't forget the ride home should have been about 2 hours, but 5 hours after she left the campground she was nowhere near home. Aside from a stop for gas and McDonalds, she was driving the kids around on those roads for 5 hours.

by Anonymousreply 6802/22/2013

The shyster who represented the stupid husband has since been disbarred, is living in a cheap hotel room, and has been charged with stalking his ex-trophy wife.

by Anonymousreply 6902/22/2013

Those autopsy pics linked earlier were disturbing. She definitely looked dead and not like she was sleeping as some people say about the dead. Why was her mouth like that? It was Frankensteinian like someone had cut and sewed it up with black thread and jagged stitches. She looked way different than in the "just fell dead out of the car" pics. Truly gross, what a vile case.

by Anonymousreply 7002/22/2013

I don't know whose autopsy photo that is, but it isn't Diane Schuler. The person in the autopsy photo is younger and thinner than Shuler. And there wouldn't have been any reason for the coroner to give Diane a Chelsea smile.

by Anonymousreply 7102/22/2013

What's a Chelsea smile? I thought she looked a lot different too and aunt Diane was wearing black and white shirts and overshirts but the autopsy girl was wearing green. I thought that might not be her, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 7202/22/2013

Plus the facil injuries on Diane Schuler do not match the facial injuries of the purported autopsy photo. It's a different person (if you seriously couldn't tell by the lack of flabby facial fat. Look at those faces. One is a square shaped blob. The other one Is much thinner and sort of triangularly shaped.)

by Anonymousreply 7302/22/2013

A Chelsea smile is just a Glasgow smile with lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 7402/22/2013

[quote] For every Andrea Yates there are women doing life for a crime a man would get 5-10 years for, if that.

R36, really? Any examples at all?

IMO Yates was clearly mentally ill and I never should have been held legally responsible for her actions. Very sad case.

by Anonymousreply 7502/22/2013

r73 I did think she looked different but I remember in one of the other threads someone said something about how she was swollen due to her heart and things bursting and making her look like she was puffy and full of liquid. I thought by the time they did the autopsy they would "drain" her so to speak and she might looks less fat. I'm going to look up Glasgow smile.

by Anonymousreply 7602/22/2013

lol r17

by Anonymousreply 7702/22/2013

And there was a picture of Heath Ledger under Glasgow smile, what fun the troll could have with this. Who are other famous people who died and once had Glasgow smiles? What did Heath even think of Glasgow? If it's not Scottish, would Heath think it was crap?

by Anonymousreply 7802/22/2013

I have to read the NY mag story that says Diane was a heavy closeted drinker.

IIRC, the coroner determined that there wasn't any liver damage consistent with long term abuse. It was clear that she was a regular toker, though.

My theory is that she wasn't a regular drinker and thus not used to the effects of alcohol, especially when mixed with marijuana. She was probably set off by an incident involving Danny's general oafishness and smoked and drank to take the edge off. Except, she went overboard and wasn't accustomed to how you can feel just fine for half an hour or so then BAM, the alcohol really starts to hit and all bets are off as far as rational behavior or body control. Given her arrogant, control freak nature, she thought the amount she drank was just fine and never considered that she could be mistaken about her abilities.

by Anonymousreply 7902/22/2013

Diane Schuler was not "swelled up...puffy and filled with liquid" None of her internal organs "burst." She was fat.

And they don't drain anybody's body when they do an autopsy. Bodies are prepared at a funeral home if they're going to be embalmed.

by Anonymousreply 8002/22/2013

I used to drink a lot, too, R81, and had quite a tolerance (and I'm 5' 10" normal build), but there was a point in the evening that I was no longer OK. And it seemed to happen suddenly and unpredictably. Whatever illusion of control I had then was gone the next morning if, I could remember what happened. Maybe she thought she felt OK or fine and thought she could drink more? That happens to some people who don't have experience with drinking.

Yes, it is more than curious.

by Anonymousreply 8202/22/2013

[quote]It's a game to them, after some time of doing this they push themselves further and further. I wonder if the couple had a challenge to see who could get the most fucked up without anyone knowing and she lost big time. That would explain his denial of the facts.

Yeah, I doubt it. She was probably just a run-of- the-mill alcoholic trying to pretend she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 8302/22/2013

That's true r82. There are some drinks for some people that are just "creepers" and you are fine all night and then they creep up on you and you're suddenly hammered.I don't know why Danny keeps denying this and one of the other threads there were a few people who believed him and said she wasn't drunk, someone had tampered with her blood work. Of course those people were shot down right away considering she was not Princess Di but just a boozy mom. I want to slap Danny when I see him just keep denying it and I know he knows it's true.

by Anonymousreply 8402/22/2013

I had to stop smoking weed because it gave me anxiety problems, and the only way I could deal with those anxiety problems was to have a drink with the weed. I was a daily weed smoker, thus a daily drinker. Since cutting out weed I no longer feel the need to drink. I enjoy a drink now and then but I no longer feel a need for it, a need created by weed.

Weed is a lot stronger now than it was when I first started smoking it in my teens. I'm in my 40s and had stopped being a regular smoker for decades. It was only in the last five years or so that I picked it up as a daily thing.

I've seen a few daily smokers, once responsible people for all that time, suddenly confess to having problems when I mentioned mine.

by Anonymousreply 8502/22/2013

She committed suicide and took the kids with her. She had some kind of argument with her husband and brother and decided she would show them.

She had no relationship with her own mother. She "became" the mother to her father and brother after the mother ran off with some guy. She did all the cooking and cleaning. I'm sure she resented this subconsciously, if not consciously.

She only married that pig Danny so she could have kids and prove what a good mother she was. There were problems in that family. I think they had a huge fight sometime before she left the camp.

by Anonymousreply 8602/22/2013

Very cynical viewpoint, R86.

Apart from that, women don't tend to do that.

It's usually men who shoot up a place or kill their kids before they "off" themselves.

by Anonymousreply 8702/22/2013

r86 I am sure you're right but damn, what a horrible way to off yourself. So many things could go wrong and you could just end up a quadriplegic who just got drunk and killed the whole family. It must have been terrifying too..Not a way I would want to try.

by Anonymousreply 8802/22/2013

Speaking of murder, what's happening with nanny who killed the kids in New York? There was so much speculation as to why she did it.

by Anonymousreply 8902/22/2013

Yeah, what did happen to 'Stabbin' Nanny'?

by Anonymousreply 9002/22/2013

That's why she drove around drinking and toking for 5 hours. She was working up the courgage to do it.

by Anonymousreply 9102/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 9202/22/2013

"IMO Yates was clearly mentally ill and I never should have been held legally responsible for her actions. Very sad case."

She was mentally ill, all right. But she definitely should have been held responsible for her actions. She had enough presence of mind to call her idiot husband after murdering all those poor children and telling him "you need to come home." The fuckhead husband of hers should have been jailed too. He KNEW his wife was off her rocker, and yet he left her alone with five small children. When told something terrible happened at his house he asked "which one?" He KNEW those kids were in danger but figured, hey, it's a mother's responsibility to raise the kids while the husband is at the office. He blamed the doctors for what happened but the doctors WARNED him that if his wife had any more children (they intended to have as many children "as God will allow") it would bring on another breakdown. I wish both Rusty and Andrea Yates were rotting in jail until the day they die.

by Anonymousreply 9302/22/2013

Yes, Diane was fat, but the death scene photos show her body post-trauma. Two-thirds of the bodies fluids are contained in cells--when a person has endured a major physical trauma, the fluid from those cells shifts towards tissue. Hence, the bloat. It's called third-spacing.

by Anonymousreply 9402/22/2013

[quote]Watch the doc On HBO " There's Something Wrong With Aunt Diane" - will let you decide for yourelf, what happened. Creepy - I still don't get it.

It's on vimeo.

by Anonymousreply 9502/22/2013

The accident photos were taken immediately after the crash. There was no time for third spacing. And none of her organs "burst."

The facial injuries on these two women are completely different.

by Anonymousreply 9602/22/2013

I swear that Diane looks stoned, or drunk, in that death photo ( @ about 1:31).Not to disparage the dead, but wouldn't she have a different expression if she had been sober/unstoned ? Like a look of shock ? Eyes open ? I still cannot figure this one out - seen the HBO doc 2 times. It's that lazy-ass husband who is hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 9702/23/2013

r86 is right about the mothering part. She also had to mother her own husband because he was a lazy louse who didn't want the responsibilities of being a dad or an adult. He was night security guard, which meant he sat on his fat ass day and night. He didn't want to have the responsibility of being a father. Diane took care of everything and everyone. After the accident, Daniel practically allowed his sister-in-law to care for the surviving son. He didn't even think the son needed counseling.

As for the suicide, it's plausible, but who knows? She did stop at a convenience store before the crash asking for pills for her headache. If you were planning a suicide, would you care if you had a splitting headache?

by Anonymousreply 9802/23/2013

I think she started drinking maybe to ease an ordinary tension headache, or maybe to just take the edge off (I'm pretty sure she felt she was entitled to do that). She started guzzling vodka and smoking pot, all the while thinking she could handle it. But that time she really overdid it, and maybe that loosened her up to the point where she DID see suicide as a way out of her awful life.

There she was, with two kids and a fat lazy husband. She had to do everything when it came to the kids, in addition to being the breadwinner in the family. She probably wanted it that way due to her control freak nature, but it must have been hard to deal with day after day. She was an aggressive, impulsive, controlling closet alcoholic with a lot of unresolved rage who was probably very dissatisfied and depressed, and had been for a very long time. I think on that particular day all that alcohol and pot brought on her final meltdown. She probably thought the only way out of her rotten life was suicide that she'd take the kids with her, because who would take care of them when she was gone? She probably thought in her booze-addled brain that the nieces should go too, so that they and their cousins could all play together in heaven.

Diane Schuler drove straight into the oncoming traffic, hands on the steering wheel, staring straight ahead, the car not weaving but plowing forward in a straight line. It was her final act of control. She meant to do it.

by Anonymousreply 9902/23/2013

I watched the documentary, and that town in Long Island they lived in looked so fucking depressing.

by Anonymousreply 10002/23/2013

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the crash.

by Anonymousreply 10107/25/2013

OP is with the Connecticut tourism department, not realizing people have rightly concluded the Merritt Parkway is a deathtrap.

by Anonymousreply 10207/25/2013

Wrong highway, wrong state, r102.

But any road is a deathtrap when a driver is as fucked up as Aunt Diane was.

by Anonymousreply 10307/25/2013

Nevertheless, I stand by my assertion that the Merritt Parkway is a death trap.

by Anonymousreply 10407/27/2013

People killed by falling trees on the parkway

by Anonymousreply 10507/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!