Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Azealia Banks attacks gay rights organisations

Come on, Azealia fangurls here, explain this one away. She hates your 'faggot ass'.

by Anonymousreply 17402/21/2013

“Fuck being a faggot, fuck being a nigger. Fuck being whatever,” she raged. “There are such bigger problems… and then you've got organisations like GLAAD [Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation], which are fucking complete bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 102/18/2013

“I mean let's look at it, it's gay and lesbian alliance against defamation, or whatever…. that's what it stands for, right? I mean would you agree that homosexuals, and the homosexual community, have bigger problems than the word faggot, you know what I mean?"

by Anonymousreply 202/18/2013

"You know what I mean... you know what I mean..."

by Anonymousreply 302/18/2013

Deleting her shit from iTunes as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 402/18/2013

The best thing to do is to just ignore this never-was and quit giving her the attention that she craves. She has no talent, so she has to resort to shock tactics for attention.

Any gay person that actually likes this asshole is just a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 502/18/2013

Okay, her career is over. Dead. Buried. In fact, it's been cremated. It's not coming back. A person like her cannot attempt to have the type of career she wants to have without the backing of magazine editors, fashion designers, stylists, choreographers, photographers (90% happen to be gay).

by Anonymousreply 602/18/2013

[quote]Deleting her shit from iTunes as we speak.

You mean you actually bought shit from that asshole??? SMMFH

by Anonymousreply 702/18/2013

This is the same woman who gave us THIS song?

by Anonymousreply 802/18/2013

R7 Yes, I did.

212 was a great song. But no more.

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013

R9 Not even going to listen to bother listening. She doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 1002/18/2013

[quote]it's hard for me to care that you got your widdle feelings hurt by some bi chick calling someone a faggot.

The thing is nobody really believes this "bi" chick is really bi. She's about as "bi" as all the other female celebs who claim they are in order to look "edgy".

by Anonymousreply 1302/18/2013

her real name is Ima Cunt.

“I have sex with men and women, do I have to take a picture of my licking a f**king pussy? What the f**k! It doesn't make any sense. It's so stupid. It's so stupid and it's so evil. And it's just like this stupid f**king media sh*t, you know what I mean? It's the media sh*t. And this is why I go about myself the way the way I go about myself, and I do whatever the f**k I want. If the media is going to build me up to tear me down, you motherf**kers are not going to tear me down.

by Anonymousreply 1502/18/2013

She says this as a gay person herself-.... no?

Because I just love it when heteros tell us what we should be angry about.

by Anonymousreply 1602/18/2013

[quote]As I the word cunt, frau, bull dyke (and various racial slurs/ racist/bigoted statements) spewed by gay men on this board every single day it's hard for me to care that you got your widdle feelings hurt by some bi chick calling someone a faggot.

Was waiting for your sorry ass to come along.

You must back up the Westboro freaks too.

Get going, Freeperina!

by Anonymousreply 1702/18/2013

She says that faggot is a weak person, along with a whole bunch of other bullshit. She's not male. She can never use the word faggot, even if she's a dyke, which she's not.

by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2013

"you motherf**kers are not going to tear me down."

We have, and we will, you no-talent scuzz.

by Anonymousreply 1902/18/2013

That's far from fact, gay men love black women.

by Anonymousreply 2202/18/2013

Ok, I don't know who she is and I'm too lazy to watch the OP's link. However, reading the r1 and r2's posts, it seems she more against the organizations that fight against speech, specifically using the words "nigger" and "faggot".

Possible? Or is she just a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 2302/18/2013

I don't hate black women. Not too fond of white lesbians though. Never have been.

by Anonymousreply 2402/18/2013

It fascinates me that people lurk on this gay board, assuming every post is written by gay men. Do they have no clue that it is often times infested with foul-mouthed hetero scum, as illustrated here?

by Anonymousreply 2702/18/2013

Stupid cunt. Hope she gets hit by a truck asap.

by Anonymousreply 2902/18/2013

How humane, r26, you're a real prize.

by Anonymousreply 3002/18/2013

As this thread illustrates, this board is full on heterosexual people, so why is assumed that all the prejudiced posts are by gay men? I'd be willing to get the same people yelling faggot are the same ones yelling nigger, ect.

by Anonymousreply 3102/18/2013

Trolldar R20/21/24/25and go to that 'Sociopaths' thread. You'll see very quickly that it's a freeper troll here to stir shit.

by Anonymousreply 3202/18/2013

R28, there are multiple gay communities so please don't generalize. I'm AA and I would never say those things. I love women (not in a sexual way) and I never use slurs for women or for anyone really. I'm not that kind of person.

by Anonymousreply 3302/18/2013

Typical ghetto trash.

by Anonymousreply 3502/18/2013

R34 is a chicken wing.

by Anonymousreply 3602/18/2013

R27 Why the insults? Because a gay man dare not have a white lesbians views? You are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3702/18/2013

The same freeper troll is also on the 'Bush lied about Iraq' thread.

by Anonymousreply 3802/18/2013

Well you seem to want it both ways R39. If this were anyone else you would be shiting a brick. I know how hypocritical white lesbians are. The blatant hypocrisy is what blows the mind. Then to have the nerve to try and call others out? Save it cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4302/18/2013

Publicly stated derogatory is much different than an anonymous forum. Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 4402/18/2013

Don't do anything in private that you would be ashamed of in public

by Anonymousreply 4502/18/2013

Yeah, sure R43, I made my point. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 4602/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 4702/18/2013

"Faggot" is worse than "cunt." Don't even try to equate the two.

by Anonymousreply 4802/18/2013

The only point I gleaned from this thread is that Azealia Banks brings out the ugly in people.

by Anonymousreply 5102/18/2013

R11 sits on her skid marks in Gramma's house all week just waiting for the chance to post that homophobic shit here, and then fucks up her hate speech with her illiteracy.

Cunt.

And at least I don't pretend to be a moral paragon just itching to shit on gay people on a gay site, you miserable cunt's cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5302/18/2013

All this over some nobody.

by Anonymousreply 5502/18/2013

I feel like I need to point out that R53 speaks for R53 and not all of the gay men on this site!

by Anonymousreply 5602/18/2013

He speaks for me cunt

by Anonymousreply 5702/18/2013

Yes, I'm well aware that he speaks for ignorant, ill-mannered, bigoted hypocrites. You didn't need to point that out for me, but thanks, that was very kind. I won't be wallowing in the mud tonight, though. But have fun.

by Anonymousreply 5802/18/2013

Someone please kick R11 in her herpetic gash.

by Anonymousreply 6002/18/2013

[quote][R48], yet many of you try to equate faggot with the N-word.

And the problem with that would be?

by Anonymousreply 6202/18/2013

Obviously her fans are as stupid, bigooed, and low-class as she is.

A perfect fit!

by Anonymousreply 6302/19/2013

Banks would look prettier disembowled.

by Anonymousreply 6402/19/2013

R62, I don't want to start another fight but faggot and the N%$^& don't exactly share the same brutal, dehumanizing history. They don't conjure up the same horrific memories when black people weren't even thought of as fully human and were treated by vets as opposed to actual doctors. Black slaves weren't called faggot as they were beaten senseless. Two words don't have to equate in order for them both to be horrid and offensive. Faggot, nigger, cunt are all offensive slurs.

by Anonymousreply 6502/19/2013

The word "faggot" seems precisely equivalent to the word "nigger" in that they are both hateful, repugnant slurs that carry the weight of centuries of oppression, violence and discrimination.

Anyone who uses either except to examine in a historical/cultural context, as I am doing, is dangerous, vile and must quickly be given at least a rudimentary education about the words they are babbling; much like a small child needs to learn that there some words that are so cruel anyone who uses them will be considered a socially unacceptable bigot.

Unfortunately, Azealia Banks (a woman whom I had never heard of before this disgusting incident) is unwilling or-more likely-unable to hide her lack of maturity, judgment and basic knowledge of the words she is childishly spewing.

We can hope that as her "career" free falls into obscurity that she will catch up on the educational experience she surely must have passed up in favor of a career in rap "music" or whatever it is she does.

by Anonymousreply 6602/19/2013

R65, you do know what the word "faggot" means, right?

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6702/19/2013

I'm surprised this pathetic thread hasn't been deleted yet.

by Anonymousreply 6802/19/2013

[quote]Tell me, when did people begin to form an identity based on their sexuality?

When straight people decided they wanted to make a big deal of our sexuality and focus on that instead of anything else.

by Anonymousreply 7002/19/2013

65/69 (and prior idiotic posts):

When was the last time a person of color was forbidden from getting married by a state constitution?

When was the last time hundreds of people protested against the rights of people of color in the U.S?

Please quote any current U.S. politician who publicly stated that being black is a sin, or morally wrong?

Please name any heads of religious organizations who have called people of color "intrinsically evil", in the U.S. (or with branches in the U.S., based Vatican City; that's a hint, you imbecile).

Please compare the number of crime statistics in just the past year, in the U.S., where people were violently attacked for being black versus being gay.

This is of course an impossible task for a shithead like you, who seems to get news and "facts" from Twitter feeds of cuntfaced no-talent celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 7102/19/2013

I'm not trying to be a bitch but that doesn't make much sense. There is a clear cut answer to my question. And please don't play the "I'm a biracial, black, midget Japanese yoga instructor/ Oprah's secret ugly ginger baby that Stedman doesn't know about,part Eskimo part Martian son of Jesus, Mary's black African fuckbuddy anything but white" games with me. This board is something like 90 percent white.

Based on my experiences and what I've observed and what I know, the gay community isn't exactly a community. The gay community is racially segregated. And many posters here have made it clear that they don't like black people ( or Mexicans, women...). So why is there this desire to co-opt a movement that was established by people you don't like? Why must Faggot be equivalent to Nigger? In my last post I acknowledged that each of those slurs were terrible and offensive, but because I suggested that they have different histories, I was called an idiot. Why do you want to be associated with people you don't like?

by Anonymousreply 7202/19/2013

R71, you have the audacity to call me an idiot? LOL. Have you heard of this thing called The Civil Rights Movement? Have you any idea why such a movement was needed? Christ! And yeah, people kind of protested against it. Have you heard of this thing called the Bible.

Yes the Bible was used to justify slavery because it was believed that black people were descendants of Ham and thus cursed. Are you aware that this was a widely held belief until very recently ( Mormon Church). Please, I will allow you to post the hate crime statistics so that you can make a fool of yourself. You don't even know basic American history and you're calling me an idiot. I'll be waiting.

by Anonymousreply 7302/19/2013

R71, I still can't believe that you wrote that and you were dead serious. Seriously, read a book. And you proved my point without even knowing it. You essentially said that gay means white. Even if slavery and Black Codes/Jim Crow never existed, 'people of color' would have experienced everything you mentioned since people of color can also be gay. Thank you for proving my point, I guess you're good for something. lol

by Anonymousreply 7402/19/2013

She's doing this for the publicity. Stop giving the mediawhore food and it will go away.

by Anonymousreply 7502/19/2013

Dear deranged resident AzaliaCunt defender.

"Have you heard of this thing called the Bible."

Um, stupid cunt, please do shut the fuck up. Your blathering nonsense proves nothing but the probability that you're either an alcoholic or a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 7702/19/2013

"You essentially said that gay means white."

Uh, no. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7902/19/2013

78, whose every post includes a derogatory swear word or insult.

You can kill yourself now, bitch. It gets worse.

by Anonymousreply 8002/19/2013

"My whole point again is that you can't have it both ways"

On a gay male message board we can.

As usual, the lesbians are sitting in their wheelchairs, waving their canes, and USING something (the internet) developed by and large by a gay man...

Go back to your fibromyalgia, gluten intolerances, and constant FUCKING whining about sexual politics, and how hard done by you are...

by Anonymousreply 8102/19/2013

R78 should be gang-raped.

by Anonymousreply 8202/19/2013

"I'm not trying to be a bitch"

Butcha are, Blanche! Ya ARE a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 8302/19/2013

Agree with R81. Shut the fuck up, you judgmental, squatting dykes on this thread. How typical for humorless lesbians to use gay male space (developed for and paid by gay men's $$) to then whine and complain about said space. Lesbos love to complain about gay male racism/misogyny/etc. when they are some of the worst offenders of discriminating against others and being non-inclusive. If all you're going to do is complain and this place is too much for you to hang, then go back to L Chat! You won't be missed here.

by Anonymousreply 8402/19/2013

R72 speaks the truth, at least about the DL. Don't hate the messenger.

Azealia Banks seems to be having a meltdown, and is kind of ruining her career before it's started. Pathetic that an asshole like Perez Hilton brought her to this. It's always good to find out where someone really stands before you waste time and energy on them though.

by Anonymousreply 8502/19/2013

R79, you are probably the most idiotic and deranged poster on the forum. You know that you made a fool of yourself with your post at R71 and you have the nerve to accuse me of being a drug addict when you don't know basic American history. You're an idiot and everyone here knows it and you know it and you're embarrassed. If my post is nothing but blathering, prove it. And dummy, if you ask questions like this "

"When was the last time a person of color was forbidden from getting married by a state constitution?"

Not only do you prove that you don't know anything about American history and that you desperately need to read a book, but also you believe that gay means white. You must be Dan Savage.

by Anonymousreply 8602/19/2013

Hey, psychotic cunt. You still can't answer my questions, because you don't have a fucking clue!

"When was the last time a person of color was forbidden from getting married by a state constitution?"

Answer it, cunt!

You can't, because you're too busy defending the no-talent bitch subject of this thread.

You think Jim Crow laws are still in effect? You think slavery is still in effect? Dumb shit.

Keep pulling that "my oppression's worse than yours" act. It's so charming!

The point is, it's not NOW illegal for people of color to marry, or inter-racial couples to marry. But NOW (Get it, cuntlette; now!) it IS illegal in many states for gays to have this right.

And your no-talent "faggot"-blurting "singer" is proof that she has no respect for gays or their comparative oppression, and neither do you.

Now please do tell us again how smart you are, you low-life troll.

by Anonymousreply 8702/19/2013

"Man on the land! Man on the land!!"

And little Camp Auswitch for the potential rapists?

by Anonymousreply 8802/19/2013

Off to buy all her music. See ya later, Marys!

by Anonymousreply 8902/19/2013

You're just proving to be more and more deranged. You ask all these questions with "when was the last time" and when I tell you, you say they aren't still in effect. Then accuse me playing the "my oppression is worse than yours game" when it's clear that this is what you were attempting ( but failed miserably) to do with your post at R71. Boy, that meth and Oxycontin has done a number on you. You just accuse the other person of doing exactly what you're doing. That's very Republican of you.

Let's see, slaves weren't legally allowed to marry and people of color weren't allowed to marry someone white until the 1960s. Most of all, I love how you keep insisting that no person of color is impacted by anti-gay legislation, only white people are. Gays not being allowed to marry only negatively impacts white gays and not those of color. Gay means white. This is a very pervasive belief within your community. And that's why I say there is no gay community, there are gay communities. You can't save face, you've already proven that you are incredibly uneducated. Your posts can't be deleted. You can't explain them away. And I couldn't care less about your babble about this singer. I haven't said one thing about her.

by Anonymousreply 9002/19/2013

"Most of all, I love how you keep insisting that no person of color is impacted by anti-gay legislation, only white people are"

Think I missed that bit...

"And that's why I say there is no gay community, there are gay communities"

"Gay means white"

And that's why I now think you have the intellect of a boll weevil.

by Anonymousreply 9102/19/2013

"Gay means white."

WTF? You're really projecting your reverse-racism on an entire population of homosexuals?

You're really going to stick with that, while projecting your own stupidity on others?

Your inability to compare and make a basic statement that isn't full of projection and sociopathic imitation of my insults proves that there is nothing in your head.

Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 9202/19/2013

[quote]the gay community isn't exactly a community.

Yeah. It's a population comprised of INDIVIDUALS, some good, some bad, some connected to each other, some not, and in all sorts of complicated permutations and ways in between.

Learn it, know it, live it. You sound like generalizing, hateful trash, r90. Take it somewhere else where people are buying. Like Free Republic.

The whole plan of the right to create a split between black and gay voting blocks didn't work: it only ended up irking a few people on message boards. It was a waste of their money. And the whole "gays against gay marriage" psy ops thing is a fail, too. If you're a paid troll, please do let your bosses know.

by Anonymousreply 9302/19/2013

I see you're one of those cookie deleters.

Implies that only whites are impacted by anti-gay legislation. You'd have to be an idiot with the reading comprehension of a first grader not to see that. I can't believe I have to explain this over and over again. If gays aren't just white, then people of color are currently forbidden from getting married by a state constitution.

by Anonymousreply 9402/19/2013

[quote]Implies that only whites are impacted by anti-gay legislation.

Only if you're stretching to read it that way. Obviously the implication is that no black person is deprived of marriage rights anymore BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE. Gay people are denied marriage rights because they are gay and because of the gender of their chosen partner. Everyone knows that marriage discrimination affects gay people of every race. Who the fuck doesn't know that?

Pretending that this is the argument that the poster was trying to assert--that marriage discrimination only affects gay whites--just reeks of desperation and shows you have no genuine argument.

Move past it, dear, and make a real point.

It is now illegal to discriminate against people on the basis of race. However, it is perfectly legal--and indeed in many places it is mandated--to discriminate against people on the basis of sexual orientation. There. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 9502/19/2013

R92, you don't know basic American history or the meaning of your own words so I don't much care what you think of my intellect.

by Anonymousreply 9602/19/2013

[quote]I see you're one of those cookie deleters.

Believe what you like--I don't care--but the truth is that your shrieking, over the top, hateful posts have actually irked a new person.

by Anonymousreply 9702/19/2013

Still deleting cookies I see. I posted why I felt the words Nigger and faggot don't exactly equate. They have very different histories. You then at R71 decided to make it about whose history of oppression is worse, which backfired on you. Black people may not be denied marriage rights because of the race but the are denied marriage rights because of their sexuality, and that can not be denied not matter how desperately you try. If any argument is weak, it's your argument at R71. When two communities are mutually exclusive a post like R71's isn't very smart because it will backfire.

by Anonymousreply 9802/19/2013

R97. I've been here for quite awhile so I know that when I black person points something out that you don't like, you guys tend to gang up on them. Of course there is nothing in this thread said by a white person that would irk you. It's typical.

by Anonymousreply 9902/19/2013

She's the Sistah Souljah of the 21st Century!

by Anonymousreply 10002/19/2013

[quote]Nigger and faggot don't exactly equate.

Believe what you like. It sounds like you're coasting on some updraft of hatred. Can you not identify BOTH as bad? Why does it have to be an Olympics of suffering competition?

Some will always feel that f-word is worse and that gays have suffered more, others will feel that n-word is worse and that blacks have had it worse. You're going to have to learn to live with it and try to keep your sanity intact. There are those who disagree with you. Deal.

And yes, everyone knows there are people who are both gay and black. You're hardly pointing out some sort of new information.

by Anonymousreply 10102/19/2013

"Nigger and faggot don't exactly equate."

No, they don't. That's ONE thing you got right.

But you're defending Banks and her ilk for dissing gay oppression because, in her estimation, and yours, it isn't as bad as Black oppression.

Yup, True. Want a medal?

And that gives her the excuse to call anyone she dislikes a faggot.

"Of course there is nothing in this thread said by a white person that would irk you. It's typical."

And in your paranoid world only one person disagrees with you, and you can detect a person's race by what they type on a web page.

AMAZING!

by Anonymousreply 10202/19/2013

"I see you're one of those cookie deleters. "

No, I'm one of those people who has a computer at home, and at this thing (with which you might be unfamiliar) called a JOB.

by Anonymousreply 10302/19/2013

What the hell did I do in my post at R65? Did I not say that both were bad (while also including the word cunt as being bad, a word that you all love the throw around)? That's exactly what I said and then you're the one who started in with the Oppression Olympics at R71 (which backfired on you). I explained why the two words don't exactly equate, they have very different histories.

I took issue with your post at R71 because the two communities aren't mutually exclusive (the way that you attempted to frame them as being); therefore, people of color are negatively impacted by all of the anti-gay legislation you mentioned. Not just gay whites. Gay is black, gay is brown, gay is Asian. Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 10402/19/2013

R102, I'm very aware that the gay community is very racially segregated. We have segregated everything. Ask a black gay where the gay mecca is, they will say Atlanta, ask a white one they will say San Francisco. So it's not too difficult to know who is posting what. As far as your assertion that I'm defending Banks, back that up with evidence. Of course a black person wouldn't have a job, right, R103. Don't you have to hurry back to one of those other threads to talk about how much you don't like African Americans or sticking black ape babies lips to walls?

by Anonymousreply 10502/19/2013

No. YOU made the comparison.

YOU made the assumption that all white people don't know anything about black oppression.

YOU make an ass of yourself with every post.

YOU are equating one insult as less hurtful than another BECAUSE of race.

So, YOU are the racist.

by Anonymousreply 10602/19/2013

[quote] because the two communities aren't mutually exclusive

True. And then you have to realize you can't have it both ways. If you forbid someone from talking about "gay oppression" because that includes blacks then you also can't talk about "black oppression" because that also includes gays.

by Anonymousreply 10802/19/2013

When is the looney cunt going to work herself into a stroke?

Sooner rather than later, one hopes.

by Anonymousreply 11002/19/2013

No, R106, I said that you don't, which is obvious. There are some brillant gay white men and women who post on this forum, you're just not one of them.

R108, yes it does, gay blacks. And I don't forbid anyone from talking about anything. I said R71's post was weak and did nothing to prove that the words Nigger and Faggot equate.

by Anonymousreply 11102/19/2013

"Of course a black person wouldn't have a job, right,"

No. but YOU don't have a job because you spend all day holding court on a stupid gossip website.

Buh-bye!

by Anonymousreply 11202/19/2013

While you're right here with me, R112. My post summed you up quite well.

by Anonymousreply 11302/19/2013

[quote]prove that the words Nigger and Faggot equate.

You can't "prove" something like that. You can only have an opinion on the sort of damage such words can do. It is my opinion that the words are equally hateful, equally destructive, equally awful. Sorry if you don't agree. What a shame.

But you really don't have to have a conniption about it. Can you not recognize that someone might think differently from you, pick up the pieces of your shattered self, and move on? What exactly is your problem?

by Anonymousreply 11402/19/2013

Circle, circles, I'm so dizzy.

by Anonymousreply 11502/19/2013

[quote]The public spat between Azealia Banks and Perez Hiton must be understood within a larger context, beyond the binary logic of right and wrong. It is profoundly problematic that much of the cultural criticism framing this fiasco is couched in the “two wrongs don’t make a right” argument. This  narrative rests on the flawed assumption that wrongful conduct on both sides of a conflict functions on an equal playing field. The lens through which we view wrongful conduct on either side (Azealia Banks vs Perez Hilton) must take into account the overarching power imbalances that frame interpersonal experiences of epistemic violence. We cannot dislocate public figures from their sociopolitical locations. The Azealia Banks/Perez Hilton debacle has absolutely nothing to do with right and everything to do with white gay cis male privilege.

[quote]White gay cis men have cultural access to the bodies of black women and black femmes, cultural access that black women and black femmes do not have in relation to white gay cis male bodies. This cultural access allows white gay cis men to caricature black femininities, through mannerisms and voice intonations, as rambunctiously depraved and outlandish. It is a form of ontological mockery that reinforces dehumanizing narratives and racist tropes about black femininities. Perez Hilton, who personifies a homonormative politic, has systematically tapped into the cultural access to which I refer at various points in his career. Indeed, the sassy lexicon he, and so many other upper middle class non-disabled white gay cis men like him, employs rests on the commodification and appropriation of black femme identities. Hilton interjecting himself in a social media dispute between two black women, Azealia Banks and Angel Haze, precipitated the Hilton/Banks altercation, which is emblematic of his (problematic) cultural access.

more at link

by Anonymousreply 11602/19/2013

No that's fine, R114. But why can't you see that I have the right to my opinion as well (as stated at R65). So it's OK that I am attacked for my opinion ( I was called an idiot, cunt etc...) but I can't dish it back? The two words have different histories and they don't equate. It's only recently that people have even formed an identity based on their sexual preference. It's seems that only certain people are allowed to have an opinion here. Guess who?

by Anonymousreply 11702/19/2013

Wow. What a load of malarkey, r116. The internet allows anyone with a keyboard and an opinion to "publish."

by Anonymousreply 11802/19/2013

[quote]The two words have different histories and they don't equate

No two words in the universe share the same history.

But these two particular words do have far more in common than they differ, and their points of similarity are more salient than their differences. They're both terms used to denigrate people based on an arbitrary characteristic. They're equally bad. They're equal in every meaningful sense imho.

by Anonymousreply 12002/19/2013

" but I can't dish it back?"

You can, dear. You just do it ineptly.

by Anonymousreply 12102/19/2013

[quote]they especially hate women.

Which is why the world's battered women's shelters and rape wards are full of the victims of gay men.

Gay men should be singled out for their especial, terrible hatred of women. The rest of the world has joined hands in a spirit of love and understanding. Why can't gay whites join them!?!? Why do they alone remain so prejudiced and so violent?

by Anonymousreply 12202/19/2013

R107- We were never a family, dear. Gay white men are the most privileged members of the LGBTQ community. However, they act as if they are the most oppressed. They hate the rest of us and exclude us when ever possible. We just give them political numbers. Once they have gay marriage they will become full-fledged Republicans. Their hatred from women/lesbians and minorities is only matched by the KKK.

by Anonymousreply 12302/19/2013

R121, then why all the fuss? I guess my opinion was a little to close to fact for some of you.

by Anonymousreply 12402/19/2013

Keep projecting your own hatred, R123. By the way, shouldn't you be out on the ledge somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 12502/19/2013

Or maybe I should say one of you.

by Anonymousreply 12602/19/2013

Here's a question for you, r123. Something I've long wanted to ask those who are constantly shrieking about how all white gays are racists. Here goes:

I don't agree with you, but let's assume--for the sake of argument--that your assertion is true. All white gays are terrible racists.

Now here's my question: What difference does it make to you?

Out gay people are, generously, about 10% of the population, Which makes gay men about 5% of the population, which would make white gay men about 3% of the population. Why does it drive you to distraction that a disfavored, despised, relatively disempowered minority--one whom you clearly also seem to loathe--is racist? What possible difference could it make to you? And, more importantly and the center of my inquiry, what exactly do you hope to accomplish by shrieking about it? If white gays are such intractable racists what will shrieking about it to them accomplish?

by Anonymousreply 12902/19/2013

R123, white lesbians are far worse racists against men of color (straight or gay), and extremely hateful towards the Trans community (both MTF and FTMs). That's why I always laugh when (mostly white) dykes try to pull the race/exclusion card. I can tell you horror stories for days about their hypocrisy. If anything, at the worst, some gay men are indifferent and dismissive towards women vs. the full-on hatred (some) white lesbians have for men.

by Anonymousreply 13002/19/2013

Oh dear, R125, it looks like you accidentally forgot to end your retort by calling me a cunt, bitch, whore or maybe cuntbitch or cuntwhore. Shit happens. I bet a lot of KKK members are gay men. J. Edgar Hoover was gay. And we all know his views. I hope the truth doesn't hurt too much.

by Anonymousreply 13102/19/2013

Oh man, I can't believe that she was brutally raped, dismembered and murdered today.

What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 13202/19/2013

She's basically saying everybody should stop being victims. Where's the fire in that?

by Anonymousreply 13302/19/2013

If anything, R123/R131, you should consider Rageaholics Anonymous. It will make your life easier. Other women may even start finding you attractive (assuming you're really a woman and not a freeper troll, which is quite possible.)

by Anonymousreply 13502/19/2013

R127/128 is why any good gay bar/organization enacts a cover charge (to keep the cheap thug-lesbian riffraff out) and why I sometimes think DL should be for men-only.

by Anonymousreply 13602/19/2013

R134 = potbelly 300 lb. buzzcut dieseldyke, living in a trailer, working minimum wage, still wishing she could grow a penis.

by Anonymousreply 13802/19/2013

Your blanket indictment of all gay men is wrong, R119. Presumably you know that and you're just stirring the pot.

Still, the "Opressed Peoples' Pissing Contest" is real. I sometimes think it's just freeper shitstains playing divide and conquer with liberals. It's almost always worked in the past. I wish we were smarter and didn't buy into it. Recognizing that other groups have also been fucked over doesn't diminish the severity of any single group being fucked over.

I also think it's simply human nature to root for the home team, so to speak. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you remember there are other teams in the league and no actual championship.

by Anonymousreply 13902/19/2013

R127/R128 is a freeper troll who posted anti-Obama things on another thread, called people 'socialists', etc. Basically, here to stir shit.

by Anonymousreply 14002/19/2013

If Azealia could see the carnage she's sparked off here today she'd be cackling in glee. Judging by the civil war in this thread, she's touched a nerve. There's nothing wrong with QUESTIONING and PROVOKING people to think. It's like when Sharon Stone said "If you have a vagina and a point of view, that's very threatening."

by Anonymousreply 14202/19/2013

We as gays are supposed to be the ones making outlandish statements. We are NOT supposed to be the victims or the optimists. We are supposed to be the game changers. The shakers and movers. The fighters.

by Anonymousreply 14502/19/2013

R141, ewww a "bi" chick. So you're just a walking petri dish/cum-dumpster? I feel sorry for any guy who sticks his dick into your slutty, gaping fish-stinking cooze. That's why both straight women and lesbians think "bi chicks" are gross sluts, and straight dudes will only pump-and-dump but never marry you or take you home. Bisexual girls are the jokes of the 21st century. Go die in a grease fire, whore.

by Anonymousreply 14602/19/2013

That doesn't answer my question at all, r143. You simply further described your stupid opinion that all white gays are racist.

My question is--assuming your opinion to be true- Why do you care? And: What do you hope to accomplish with your shrieking?

You still haven't answered.

by Anonymousreply 14702/19/2013

Uh oh, looks like someone here fell into the trap set up by the Old Black Lesbian Troll

Link to the DL post provided. We suggest you take a look. We knew this would happen when we shut down her other threads.

"No, it is a specific Black Lesbian troll who infiltrates many of the gossip blogs with her racial preoccupations. She's renowned with gossip lovers. Asian guys and gals aren't venting these issues, especially on DL. Younger people of color aren't focusing on these issues today. It's an elder. Chris Rock went off about this during one of his tours. It annoys her that Asians, even immigrants have an easier time assimilating into mainstream White culture.

She hasn't done it in awhile but she used to affect this immigrant Asian woman persona who screamed in caps using old stereotyped vernacular. It was some of her best work.

Her other preoccupations include Germans and Jews, Trayvon Martin and White Americans. She poses as protagonist and antagonist to get people riled up. Her trolldom is legendary on Dlisted,LChat, ROL and X17 just to name a few."

She's the one posting all of the racism threads and keeping tabs on the white racist forums. Can we all just ignore her? You won't find her on interesting threads like Everest or contributing a sense of humor. She really has it in for Whites and Asians. She's here because it is anonymous and to argue with gay men who don't like women. She sees slights everywhere and is a shut in when she isn't at her low paying job three days a week. Weekends she's home alone living online working out her race/class issues with innocent gossip lovers. Yes, she's the one posing as a Brit/Canadian and bashing Americans. A systemic troll who terrorizes all of the gossip sites and forums. On Dlisted she has a name and about thirty different alter egos.

by Anonymousreply 14802/19/2013

I should have added troll. If something is said that gay white men don't agree with or hits a little too close to home, the person is a troll and all of their points are ignored. And you wonder why the problems in the LGTQ community persist. I'm done. Maybe cunttroll can be your new insult.

by Anonymousreply 15002/19/2013

No, that doesn't answer the question at all, r149. You're just further elaborating your opinion, not explaining why white gay racism matters so much to you.

I'm going to keep asking until you answer.

Assuming that gays are outrageously privileged, woman-hating racists, what difference does it make to you personally? Why do you care? What does it matter? What difference could it possibly make to you?

by Anonymousreply 15102/19/2013

So, your bluster and pedantic victim status allows you to make sweeping (if not schizoid) generalizations like this:

"Gay white men hate gay people."

Your obvious virulent hatred of white men is excused because you too are pulling the "more oppressed than thou" schtick.

A Black woman calling white gay men "faggot" is okay, because white gay men are, according to you, a gang of fascist oppressors.

Could you be any more of a cliché?

by Anonymousreply 15202/19/2013

[quote]Nigger and faggot don't exactly equate.

This is one of the most ill-judged comments I think I have ever seen on Datalounge.

They are BOTH hate words. NEITHER of them are acceptable.

N E I T H E R

O F

T H E M.

You don't get to make little gradient scales based on inane questions like "Which hate words have the most history and therefore hurt the most?" Hate speech is hate speech.

This Azealia asshole deserves to be boycotted.

by Anonymousreply 15302/19/2013

Who the fuck is Azealia Banks? Another talent-free 'entertainer'?

The big problem with today's media is the fact that they give every two bit piece of human excrement a platform to air their hatred.

by Anonymousreply 15402/19/2013

[quote]As I the word cunt, frau, bull dyke (and various racial slurs/ racist/bigoted statements) spewed by gay men on this board every single day it's hard for me to care that you got your widdle feelings hurt by some bi chick calling someone a faggot.

Yeah, that does go on, but please do not assume all gay men think or talk like that. 'Some bi chick' isn't particularly respectful as descriptions go. By your own logic, is it OK to be racist/ misognystic towards someone who is homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 15502/19/2013

Anyone who defend Banks' remarks, then goes off on a rant about other insult words, is the hypocrite.

I'm pointing my privileged gay white finger at you, R150 (and nearly every other post on this thread).

by Anonymousreply 15602/19/2013

The fact is, this Azealia is spewing hateful language towards homosexuals, PUBLICLY.

FACT.

Nothing else matters on this anonymous board, the smoke of distraction is blatantly obvious here.

The woman is dreadfully improper and will suffer for her bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 15702/19/2013

Cunts are just plain crazy

by Anonymousreply 15802/19/2013

Great comments about her on towleroad:

[quote]What a crazy liquored up whore

[quote]Jesus Christ girl, you're like a black, girl version of Cartman. "I don't care! I do what I want!"

by Anonymousreply 15902/19/2013

[quote]There's nothing wrong with QUESTIONING and PROVOKING people to think.

So if you get called a racial epithet, there's also nothing wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 16002/19/2013

Might be fun to see her get abducted and have her organs harvested. She has less than no use in the world so it would be cute for her to be of some good to someone.

by Anonymousreply 16102/19/2013

Why bother with talent when you can be a scum sucking cooze

by Anonymousreply 16202/19/2013

The jargon-ridden blather at r116 is insane. Does the person who wrote that really think that's going to convince anyone of anything?

by Anonymousreply 16302/19/2013

So lousy, so nasty, so bitter...

by Anonymousreply 16402/19/2013

I don't like to use the terms 'cunt" or "itch" or even "whore" because they can be read as sexist.

I have no trouble with "skank" or "asshole," however, because they are not gender-specific.

Azealia Banks is one nasty, stupid asshole skank.

by Anonymousreply 16502/19/2013

Who is this nobody, and, more to the point, why are we talking about her?

by Anonymousreply 16602/19/2013

Maybe she can collaborate with Lil Wayne and ride the controversy train instead of actually producing music.

by Anonymousreply 16902/19/2013

Controversy is all they have when talent eludes them.

by Anonymousreply 17002/20/2013

Isn't she a lesbian? She should know better.

by Anonymousreply 17202/20/2013

No she's a typical straight cunt pretending to be bi for attention. You can't trust bi sluts.

by Anonymousreply 17302/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.