Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Vacation rentals

I'm planning a trip to Paris this summer with my nieces. Can you guys help me out by recommending a site that lists owners with apartments to rent?

I know that Google is my friend, but I'd like to hear from your personal experiences.

by Anonymousreply 902/19/2013

I used air bnb to rent an apartment in Berlin and had a very good experience.

People use the site to rent out entire flats, not just bed and breakfast style rentals. Do a search based on your desired neighborhood and price range and read some renter reviews. Have a great trip!

by Anonymousreply 102/18/2013

I used this service several years back and it worked well.

by Anonymousreply 202/18/2013

Very popular

by Anonymousreply 302/18/2013

Here's a link to the site R1 mentioned. My friends have had a lot of success with it.

by Anonymousreply 402/18/2013

This is the site I use when I go to Europe for the summer.

by Anonymousreply 502/18/2013

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I'll check these out.

by Anonymousreply 602/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 702/19/2013 is the best site. I used them in Paris and got an amazing apartment for a great price. The owner was very accommodating and I had the best time ever. Will never use a hotel again with so many awesome apartments available

by Anonymousreply 802/19/2013

I got an e-mail from my agent which said the city is trying to outlaw apartment rentals.

Apparently vacation rentals are raising apartment prices so Parisiens are being priced out of the local real estate market, although I suspect there is some kind of hotel lobby behind it.

So go now when you can get an apartment. Also Paris seems to book a year in advance, unlike other cities.

by Anonymousreply 902/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!