Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ryan Seacrest's "girlfriend" says he's "really, really fun"

"He’s really fun, you guys! I know he’s Mr. Perfect on TV and everything, but he’s really, really fun..."

And about his, uh, dancing: “It’s not good, but I mean, he does it..."

When asked about their marriage plans, she says she's not really a "big wedding kind of person." (which is probably a good thing.)

Though a big wedding may be about all he wants her for. But will he go that far?

by Anonymousreply 1602/19/2013

See. I TOLD you he is straight...to the pussy! You people NEVER listen. T.L.F.

by Anonymousreply 102/18/2013

Why do wealthy, attractive, very personable, likable, and of course famous stars choose the silliest girls as beards? Millions of girls would love the "role."

by Anonymousreply 202/18/2013

Please, R2. Ryan Seacrest would look ridiculous with a beard. He is too cute with his fresh face.

by Anonymousreply 302/18/2013

I wonder if her brother Derek is the one who really caught his eye?

by Anonymousreply 402/18/2013

"I wonder if her brother Derek is the one who really caught his eye?"

If there was a reality show of Ryan and Derek together, it'd be called American Eye Dull.

by Anonymousreply 602/18/2013

Julianne was on Watch What Happens last week and she played a game where she had to guess if a picture was a picture of Ryan or Josh Duhamel. She did horribly. She was bad at recognizing body parts of her supposed boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 702/18/2013

[quote]Why do wealthy, attractive, very personable, likable, and of course famous stars choose the silliest girls as beards?

And this applies to Ryan how? I'll give you wealthy but attractive, personable and likable do no apply to him.

by Anonymousreply 802/18/2013

[quote]Julianne was on Watch What Happens last week and she played a game where she had to guess if a picture was a picture of Ryan or Josh Duhamel. She did horribly. She was bad at recognizing body parts of her supposed boyfriend.

Wow, I didn't see that. That says A LOT right there...

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013

R8, Have not met Ryan personally but as a host on AI he always appears to be "personable and likable."

by Anonymousreply 1002/19/2013

I'm with r8. I could never figure out the appeal or how he got so far other than the Merv Griffin connection. He's slick and efficient at best but he seems cold and phony.

by Anonymousreply 1102/19/2013

How many years does this bearding contract run? Does she get a payout at the end ?

by Anonymousreply 1202/19/2013

[quote]And about his, uh, dancing: “It’s not good, but I mean, he does it.

Dancing is what they call "sex."

It really means:

And about his, uh, FUCKING: “It’s not good, but I mean, he does it.

by Anonymousreply 1302/19/2013

I'm guessing that she would ditched him a long time ago if her movie "career" had actually taken off, but since it didn't, I bet she figures she better stick around.

by Anonymousreply 1402/19/2013

Some years back I once watched that show that used to be on the TV Guide channel, Water Cooler. They host of that show use to be Brian Dunkleman who was a co-host with Ryan Seacrest for a couple of seasons. Brian Dunkleman said Ryan did a number to him to get him off of American Idol and he said that is all he would say. He sounded really bitter talking about Ryan.

BTW,at one time, Brian Dunkleman had Danny Bonaduce as a guest on his short lived show, Water Cooler. This was the time when everyone was talking about the incident when Tom Cruz made an outrageous fool of himself jumping up, and down on Oprah's couch when he was talking about marrying Katie Holmes.Brian Dunkleman and Danny Bonaduce were talking about Cruz on Oprah and they both made a revealing and hilarious crack at Tom Cruz when they both jumped up and down on their chairs screaming, I have a beard! I have a beard! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 1502/19/2013

Spoken like a woman who has never been near his penis which is saying something for a ballroom dancer.

by Anonymousreply 1602/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.