Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New York TV Anchor Rob Morrison

Arrested for choking wife.

by Anonymousreply 18704/20/2015

Always had problems with alcohol. Not surprising.

Also well-known for fucking around on his wife with other women.

What a mugshot!

by Anonymousreply 102/18/2013

You can't choke your homosexuality out of your wife.

by Anonymousreply 202/18/2013

Oh my. Is that his own blood, or his wife's?

He always appeared a little... tightly-wound on the morning news.

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 302/18/2013

He is smoking hot - maybe a little manlove would make him feel better.

by Anonymousreply 402/18/2013

There goes that career. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 502/18/2013

r6/7, you're not far from Lonnie's place, why not dash up and provide him with the same service.

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013

He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 1002/18/2013

he always seemed a bit hostile towards her whenever they shared airtime. Never understood why a network would place a husband and wife together on a news show.

by Anonymousreply 1102/18/2013

Terrible. I always thought he was hot.

by Anonymousreply 1202/18/2013

Silly wife. How does she expect to get alimony now from her soon-to-be unemployed, soon-to-be ex-husband?

by Anonymousreply 1302/18/2013

Well, that's one way to go about it, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 1402/18/2013

Is he the one with the bad teeth? He was skinny and small when at WNBC, I don't see him being able to choke anyone.

by Anonymousreply 1502/18/2013

He's ugly. Did they report this story on his news channel?

by Anonymousreply 1702/18/2013

She's not pressing charges r13, they released a joint statement that the incident was greatly exaggerated. Her mother is the one who called the cops.

by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2013

SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 1902/18/2013

That's funny, R16

by Anonymousreply 2002/18/2013

Is she another Rhianna?

by Anonymousreply 2102/18/2013

That expression on his face in the mugshot... it's this goofy, embarrassed, "Hey, what are you gonna do, shit happens!" look.

by Anonymousreply 2202/18/2013

This is strange. Ever since Lisa Kearney, the new sportscaster, started working on the early morning show, it has been obvious that Rob is smitten with her. She's very busty and good looking. And of course, blonde. Lo and behold, Ashley started doing frequent spots on the telecast. Softball items about entertainment and finance. There did appear to be friction between them. He's such an easy going, affable guy on air. She comes off as an insecure and controlling harpy. Not surprised to hear that he cheats on her. I always find her bad nose job a distraction. The way he talks about his son it's obvious he is in love with his kid. The whole incident is so sad. And this will really damage him at CBS even though the show gets good ratings.

by Anonymousreply 2302/18/2013

Rob and his wife have something in common -- VERY BAD NOSE JOBS!

Their noses are too small for their faces.

by Anonymousreply 2402/18/2013

He looks like he is a complete asshole arrogant douchebag. Handsome straight alpha male with entitlement issues. She looks like a cloned Barbie doll. A cliched, stereotypical couple. There are millions who look just like them. And have the same abuse issues. The life of a heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 2502/18/2013

Will CBS fire him after this?

He was fired from NBC several years ago and he had a hard time finding a job. He has said that he found it really difficult being a househusband while unemployed.

Now that he finally found a good job and buying a fancy new house, he chokes his wife?

by Anonymousreply 2602/18/2013

@26 It happens.

by Anonymousreply 2702/19/2013

That house is 1.26 million?

by Anonymousreply 2802/19/2013

[quote]Always had problems with alcohol. Not surprising.

ABC Insider, how drunk would he get, and what would he do?

by Anonymousreply 2902/19/2013

"It's a cloudy day today."

by Anonymousreply 3002/19/2013

I fail to see what the fuss is about.

by Anonymousreply 3102/19/2013

The make-up sex is gonna be MIND-SHATTERING!

by Anonymousreply 3202/19/2013

How in the world is he considered even remotely "hot"? He looks like he could have been a reject on the Addams Family. Only on DL.

by Anonymousreply 3302/19/2013

[quote]VERY BAD NOSE JOBS! Their noses are too small for their faces.

Years ago (2001) when he was at channel 4, I him in person and thought he was so handsome. Since then he has had quite a bit of work done. I completely lost interest right about the time he got a chin implant.

by Anonymousreply 3402/19/2013

While choking his wife:

WHY ARE YOU GETTING OLDER AND LESS ATTRACTIVE,FORCING ME TO FUCK OTHER WOMEN AND MAKING ME

DO! *gag*

THIS! *sputter*

TO! *CHOKE,COUGH*

YOU!!! AHHHCCCKKKKK!

by Anonymousreply 3502/19/2013

i never found him attractive...anybody notice Steve Lacy on fox 5 in nyc? he is kinda hot. hotter than rob anyways..

by Anonymousreply 3602/19/2013

Rob is a former marine who served in the Gulf War. I wonder if on some level he has PTSD that was never properly treated and was the reason why he acts out the way he does.

by Anonymousreply 3802/19/2013

He looks like shit

by Anonymousreply 3902/19/2013

Repressed homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 4002/19/2013

I hope the family will recover from this. Very sad indeed. I'm glad her Mother was there to call 911 and be a witness for her lovely daughter. Why was he allegedly fired from NBC?

P.S. R35: You made me lol :)

by Anonymousreply 4102/19/2013

Choked her with his big dick no doubt!

by Anonymousreply 4202/19/2013

[quote]Repressed homosexual?

You gotta love DL, where everybody on the planet's gay!

by Anonymousreply 4302/19/2013

,..... Because I'm NOT ONE OF YOUR FANS

by Anonymousreply 4402/19/2013

He was choking her with his SLONG.

by Anonymousreply 4502/19/2013

r17, WCBS-2 did report the story. During the early and late evening newscasts.

by Anonymousreply 4602/19/2013

The New York Post goes into more detail with this story. The couple have been married for ten years. He left WNBC in 2008 because the wife suspected him of having an affair with an intern. If he left then it was probably true. He was a stay at home Dad for more than a year. He was hired by CBS in 2009 as a substitute anchor and joined their early morning newscast in 2010 after Maurice DuBois was promoted to evening anchor. In 2009, Rob was arrested for assaulting Ashley, but the charges were dropped. The NYPD has seven domestic dispute calls on record between 2003 and 2009, but these were for verbal arguments and no charges were filed. Several months ago, another domestic abuse report was filed charging that he physically assaulted her, but the charges were dropped and this never made the news. The mother-in-law said that he sustained the injuries to his face because her daughter fought back when he tried to strangle her. She said he was probably drunk. Asked why Ashley has never left her husband the mother-in-law said "She's in fear". I don't buy that. I think if anything, she's the one always ginning up the situation until it reaches critical mass. She clearly has no problem ruining their lives, let alone his employment opportunities, with her jealousy and insecurity. In a way, it allows her to have full control of the situation. She outs him as an adulterer, causing him to have to quit his job. Can you imagine the drama she created at the station over the intern? She becomes the sole bread winner. He's always at home with the kid. She can keep constant tabs on him and cuckold him for ruining them financially and professionally. Once he gets the job with CBS he has the upper hand again. So, she makes sure she gets some softball segments on his show so she can keep tabs on him. Once again, bringing tension and drama to the workplace. And the weirdness on air between them started to be noticable when Lisa Kearney joined the show. She's recreating the situation at NBC all over again. And she will be considered the victim, yet again. Why he stays is another matter. I'd say he stays because of his son.

by Anonymousreply 4702/19/2013

Oh please. There is no excuse for choking your spouse. And if it happened numerous times it can't be blamed on anyone out the choker.

by Anonymousreply 4802/19/2013

[quote] You gotta love DL, where everybody on the planet's gay!

I think some people here think DL stands for Down Low

by Anonymousreply 4902/19/2013

And yet she stays, r49. And moves to Darien, Conn. with the man she lives in FEAR of. She has options. She has a career of her own. She doesn't need to stay with him for finanical reasons. They have been having trouble in the marriage since they were first married. He cheats on her. And beats her. And yet, she decides to have a child with the man she lives in FEAR of. Something is not what it seems in this story. She can take half the blame for what ever happens in that marriage. If you watch the show then you know he loves his kid like crazy. That is probably why he stays. Why does SHE?

by Anonymousreply 5002/19/2013

For having a nose job and chin implant, Rob Morrison should look a lot better than he does.

by Anonymousreply 5102/19/2013

Clearly an overreaction to the death of Matthew Crawley.

by Anonymousreply 5202/19/2013

Rob was very cute when he was the AM anchor at NBCConnecticut. But it does look like the years and booze are catching up.

by Anonymousreply 5302/19/2013

He also needs dental work. Desperately.

by Anonymousreply 5402/19/2013

If he had choked his male trick or male partner, this thread would have an entirely different tone.

If the male in question were unattractive or overweight, this thread would have a different tone.

Why do R4 and their ilk always think assholery and abusive natures can be cured, their immature and violent deeds obviated by a good same-sex fuck session? Assuming, of course, the man in question is *hot*.

I'm not even the prissy hall monitor type, so please forgive me -- but some of the posters in this thread are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 5502/19/2013

Did you know that Rob isn't even a college grad?

He should be damn grateful for his career.

For that matter, so should college-dropout Brian Williams. And to think with all those millions ,he's angry at NBC about 30 ROCK. WTF is the matter with these anchors?

I say, "Anchors Away!" Get more educated, less nasal (Brian Williams) and more appreciate anchors.

by Anonymousreply 5602/19/2013

He is not hot. She needs to get out - she can do a lot better. Self-esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 5702/19/2013

ANy photos of Rob's frets?

Anyone ever see them?

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 5802/19/2013

R58 How do you know he even owns a guitar?

by Anonymousreply 5902/19/2013

She hurt me... sexually.

by Anonymousreply 6002/19/2013

You mean feets R58? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 6102/19/2013

Looks like Rob is getting fired from WCBS over the "incident" - actually, he apparently LIED when he called in sick this morning (did no one at WCBS see the front page of the NY POST or Daily News?)

That'll do it for his credibility in this market - he might show up on PIX11 (they'll take anybody's leftovers) sometime down the road, but otherwise he's toast.

(and for the poster who asked me what happens when he drinks too much - the other answers in this thread have already answered that question).

by Anonymousreply 6202/19/2013

He isn't "hot." He has a lantern jaw and chipmunk cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 6302/19/2013

Dominic Carter was immediately fired from NY1 when his wife accused him of assault. I'm guessing Rob faces a similar fate.

by Anonymousreply 6402/19/2013

R50, she thinks she deserves him. There's nearly always a history of mental and emotional abuse before the physical abuse begins. By the time the hitting and choking start, the victim believes she or he is worthless and deserves to live this way.

by Anonymousreply 6502/19/2013

[R. 61] Where did you see his frets?

by Anonymousreply 6602/19/2013

Should read, "Where did you see his feet?"

by Anonymousreply 6702/19/2013

Sorry, should be, "Has anyone seen his feet?"

by Anonymousreply 6802/19/2013

His cock is thick and juicy. I sucked him off in the bathroom at NYU when he was doing a guest lecture series on the influence of the media on local and national politics.

Rob is roughly 8.5 inches and he precums quite easily.

I didn't get his number but I tasted his seed.

by Anonymousreply 6902/19/2013

R69 Will there be film at 11?

by Anonymousreply 7002/19/2013

What R69 said, R67. Six or seven years ago.

by Anonymousreply 7102/19/2013

He isn't known outside of New York City. He'll just go to a smaller market.

by Anonymousreply 7202/19/2013

He's a total loser. Isn't NY a state where if there's evidence of both partners having been battered then they both get arrested for assault? I think that's quite fair.

by Anonymousreply 7302/19/2013

I remember very clearly how the reporters at WNBC used to tease Rob for being a bachelor who never seemed to ever have a date then "poof!",all of a sudden he was married to Ashley. So I'm not surprised that they've had marital troubles since the very beginning of their marriage.

Did they every specify the sex of the intern he was alleged to have bonked?

by Anonymousreply 7402/19/2013

It was a woman, R74. She later got a job as a reporter on NY1. Jennifer something - she's no longer in the NY market.

And R73, since the beating occurred at the Morrisons' home in Darien, CONNECTICUT, NYS law doesn't apply....

By the way, if you're wondering why we're not covering this story (I notice both WNBC and Morrison's own WCBS news are), Bill Ritter made a big speech about it being a "Family issue" and asked that we not cover it out of respect for Rob's son.

by Anonymousreply 7502/20/2013

Yes, R69. But is he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 7602/20/2013

WABC Insider, Bill Ritter wears a rug, right?

by Anonymousreply 7702/20/2013

Instead of a "Temporary Restraining Order" the court should have issued a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 7902/20/2013

Hey Rob, there's an anchor slot open at Bumfucke Iowa Community Cable.

by Anonymousreply 8002/20/2013

Anchor’s ‘killer’ ravings

By LAUREL BABCOCK in Stamford, Conn., and DAN MANGAN in New York

Last Updated: 4:02 AM, February 20, 2013

Posted: 3:01 AM, February 20, 2013

A shocking Connecticut police report reveals a dark, violent side of veteran local anchorman Rob Morrison that has long been masked by his television veneer.

The WCBS/Channel 2 newsman drunkenly told cops on the day of his domestic violence arrest that he would kill his wife if they let him go — and he has previously threatened to murder their young son if she ever leaves him, according to the report obtained by The Post.

“I can’t go home tonight man, I’m f--king killing her!” a vodka-fueled Morrison, 44, slurred to a cop booking him Sunday for allegedly throttling his wife, Ashley, at their Darien home.

He also taunted his arresting officers, dubbing one cop “Sergeant Douchebag” and daring them to make his handcuffs tighter, the report says.

Ashley, 40, an anchor for “CBS Money,” bashed Morrison in the face with a remote control to stop him from choking her with both hands on the couch, cops said.

That’s how he ended up with a bloody gash on his nose in his mug shot.

The petite, 115-pound blonde was so “distressed, visibly shaken, and clearly in fear of her husband” that she refused to write out a statement against him, cops wrote. She also would not allow them to photograph red marks on her neck.

Ashley’s brother, Dr. Gregory Risk, told police that Morrison once threatened the couple’s 7-year-old son, Jack.

“G. Risk stated that in the past R. Morrison commented to him that if A. Morrison leaves him he would shoot their son in front of her and then shoot her,” police wrote.

Cops notified Connecticut Child Protective Services about “suspected child abuse and neglect” at the home, which automatically triggered an investigation.

But sources told The Post that Ashley is also confrontational — and that she got him fired as morning news anchor at WNBC/Channel 4 in 2008.

WNBC refused to renew his lucrative contract when Ashley e-mailed about 100 people in the newsroom, accusing them of being complicit in his suspected affair with an intern.

“You know that if I go public, it is going to make everybody at Channel 4 look bad,” she wrote.

Sources close to Rob Morrison say he’s convinced the arrest will now cost him his job at WCBS.

The handsome, 180-pound ex-Marine was arraigned in Stamford Superior Court yesterday on charges of strangulation, threatening and disorderly conduct.

A judge ordered the “News This Morning” host Morrison to stay at least 100 yards away from Ashley outside the office, and barred him from contacting her or going to their million-dollar home.

“I did not choke my wife. I have never laid hands on my wife,” Morrison, who remains free on $100,000 bail, told reporters before his arraignment.

“I love my wife more than anything,” said Morrison, whose nose and lip were still scarred.

Ashley was not in court. Her mother, Martha Risk, told cops during the Sunday morning blow-up that Morrison called her to say, “Your daughter is crazy, we have to do something with her,” the police report said.

Risk said she had begged her daughter to leave Morrison, but the long-suffering wife feared he “would do something to her and their son,” the report said.

When cops got to the Morrison house around 1:30 a.m., an “extremely intoxicated” Rob greeted them at the door, blood dripping down his nose and lip, and tried to stop them from entering.

Morrison called the arresting officers “f--king a--hole cops.”

When asked if his cuffs were too tight, he “stated that he wanted them tighter,” according to the police report.

Judge Kenneth Povadator said the police report “not only reflects a serious incident, it reflects the likelihood of a serious history . . . If I’m going to make a mistake, I’m going to err on the side of safety.”

Morrison apologized to the cops in his statement to reporters, saying: “I regret deeply how I acted toward the Darien Police Department.”

His lawyer, Robert Skovgaard, did not comment on the contents of the police report

by Anonymousreply 8102/20/2013

Too much plastic surgery on his face affected his brain.

by Anonymousreply 8202/20/2013

I don't want to manifest anything but I have one name for his wife. O.J. Simpson. This guy has a history, SHE has a history. This could end in ultimate tragedy. Seems to go way beyond just an isolated incident.

And this guy's public image has been shattered. I wonder what anger will be unleashed if he IS terminated from his job?

by Anonymousreply 8302/20/2013

I think that based on the most recent reports, he WILL be fired...not if...

by Anonymousreply 8402/20/2013

“I love my wife more than anything,” said Morrison, whose nose and lip were still scarred.

Loving your wife doesn't mean you didn't beat the shit out of her or cheat on her or visa versa. Sometimes people justify their violence by the strength of their love.

by Anonymousreply 8502/20/2013

"You can't fire me cuz I quit!"

by Anonymousreply 8602/20/2013

[R69] here. Rob is cut and has a very large mushroom head. He is very vocal when getting head and enjoys having his testicles squeezed while his cock is being sucked. His thighs are quite muscular and his ass crack is moderately hairy. I played with his hole a little at one point, but I stopped once I realized that he was not adequately prepared.

by Anonymousreply 8702/20/2013

Has Lonnie Quinn issued a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 8802/20/2013

Yikes. He threatened to kill their son in front of her if she left him. Child Protective Services did an investigation. The last call to the house for a domestic dispute was on Jan. 19th. He resigned from the anchor job on WCBS2 today. I'd say she really has reason to fear him now. I bet she goes back to him. These two cray crays are in it for the long haul. At least until the son gets old enough to beat the shit out of him for abusing his Mother. And winds up an alcoholic abuser himself. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 8902/20/2013

She sounds certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 9002/20/2013

Jennifer Rainville?

by Anonymousreply 9102/20/2013

I feel sorry for ME. He's the only early morning news anchor I can stand. They can keep that orange hued Italian steroid user on WABC. I get cavaties from watching the Pollyannaish goofball on WNBC and honestly, who watches the local PIX and Channel 5 newscasts? Rob was easy on the eyes and rather pleasant. He had great rapport with John Eliot, the weatherman, and also the brunette female traffic reporter. He seemed to be smitten with Lisa Kearney, the sportscaster. What am I going to do now for my news fix in the morning? Damn Julia Roberts and her shitty film!

by Anonymousreply 9202/20/2013

I agree in Chicago we had a sports caster Mike Barz. He then went to ABC Network and became a weatherman, then he was accused of sexually harassing a woman. So he came back to Chicago only on FOX WFLD.

Then he sexually harassed another woman, got suspended, then he did it AGAIN, got fired. Now he works in Jacksonville, FL.

You can be a creep, you just keep going to smaller markets.

It's not like it's a hard job, you just have to know how to read, and have enough money to get your teeth capped.

by Anonymousreply 9302/20/2013

[R. 87] Did you get a chance to see his feet either bare or socked?

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 9402/20/2013

You may be right about the other woman being Jennifer Rainville, r91. She wrote her first book in 2011. It is about a woman who works behind the scenes in television news and the New York news anchor she has a torrid affair with. She said although the characters are "fictional" she used her own experiences in the news business as the basis for the book. It's called Trance of Insignificance and it's out in paperback. She said it was a "juicy, fun read for those in the business". Hmmm. Think I'll look this up on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 9502/20/2013

I could never watch Rob Morrison's show on WCBS because of that little red-headed queen they have as a weatherman, John Elliott. He absolutely gives me the creeps!

by Anonymousreply 9602/20/2013

Rob has resigned but maintains his innocence.

I particularly like the part about his addiction to internet porn. No mention is made if it's straight or gay porn....

by Anonymousreply 9702/20/2013

Yes, Jennifer Rainville - that was the intern's name who had the affair with Rob and then moved to NY1. There was a messy sexual harassment suit and it was the first time there was trouble with the wife...

No, R77, Ritter doesn't wear a rug. In fact, he just got a haircut on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 9802/20/2013

Rob really needs to shut his mouth and get some help.

by Anonymousreply 9902/20/2013

WABC Insider, is it true that Morrison is an alcoholic?

Any infamous drunken incidents?

by Anonymousreply 10002/20/2013

More importantly, how will this effect Beyonce'?

by Anonymousreply 10102/20/2013

Much more important: How will this affect Barbra's singing at the upcoming Oscar show?

by Anonymousreply 10202/20/2013

Are all these posters who've blow Rob Morrison men or women?

by Anonymousreply 10302/20/2013

R69: Are you saying Rob's hole wasn't clean? Did you finger and/or lick his hole? Also, how did he respond to his hole being played with?

by Anonymousreply 10402/21/2013

I read the story in the DM and he sounds crazy in some of his quotes. He said something about not pissing off your mother in law.

by Anonymousreply 10502/21/2013

Is Ashley currently on the news? Or is she taking a leave of absence?

by Anonymousreply 10602/21/2013

CBS should fire Ashley as well. What a scandalous family. Not good for the News.

by Anonymousreply 10702/21/2013

Are they going to order a replicant like Maurice Dubois to replace Morrison or are they going with a human?

by Anonymousreply 10802/21/2013

I can't stand couples who are always fighting. A cousin of mine always has this horrible drama going on in any of her relationships. She and her BFs are attracted to each other because they need to fight all the time. I couldn't stand it when she would show up at family reunions with whatever abusive and abused man she was dragging around with her.

by Anonymousreply 10902/21/2013

If she doesn't leave him after it went public that he threatened to kill his son then she will have no credibility and will lose whatever sympathy and support she is receiving from the public. Based on recent statements that he has made she is going to refuse to co-operate with law enforcement and the court and will whitewash what really happened and refuse to press charges in the hope of helping him getting his job back at WCBS. She is just as neurotic and damaged as he is. This will be the second time he's lost his job because of their family drama. It's as if she wanted him to lose his job again so she has control of where he goes and who he sees. And being the breadwinner gives her a lot of control. He needs to leave her. Deal with the alcoholism, anger issues and move on. He might be able to salvage a career in a smaller market where he is not known. He's a creep but she really doesn't come off smelling like a rose in the whole sordid mess. Back in 2008, when she suspected him of being unfaithful,, she e-mailed a hundred co-workers at WNBC and told them they would be seen as complicit in his affair with Jennifer Rainville, and WNBC would not look good if the affair went public. WNBC refused to renew his contract after she did that. What crazy bitch does that?

by Anonymousreply 11002/21/2013

WCBS should hire nice guy Jim Watkins to take Ron's place.

by Anonymousreply 11102/21/2013

He looks like an abusive, alcoholic. The more I read, she is just as looney tunes as he is. I amsurprised these people have jobs at all let alone delivering the news at top rated stations.

by Anonymousreply 11202/21/2013

Rob drowns in sorry in Connecticut bar. Wants to stay married for son, Jack.

by Anonymousreply 11302/21/2013

He's a sick mess and needs rehab bad but I agree with the former poster, the wife doesn't sound much better and should also be fired.

by Anonymousreply 11402/21/2013

The drunkn howl of DISGRACED Rob."Lose my job and my reputation? I'll drink it all away!"

My former 'client' still in the news.

by Anonymousreply 11502/21/2013

Rob's salary was $300,000.

by Anonymousreply 11602/21/2013

They both sound nuts. I'm surprised WNBC didn't can her too after that email stunt. It goes beyond unprofessional; she dragged the whole station into their messy marital problems.

Local TV news is a slimy business filled with sycophants, lunatics and ruthless corporate climbers. I would know, I worked in it for 15 years. On-air personalities (particularly anchors and the most popular and attractive rising stars) are afforded great prestige, deference and freedom within the organization, which most of them abuse because they have enormous egos. As long as they look sunny and upbeat on the air, keep bringing in ratings and their personal lives don't become news stories themselves, management would let them get away with murder.

by Anonymousreply 11702/21/2013

I thought no newscaster could implode as badly as Steve Bartelstein. Then came that hot doctor/sportscaster who was accused of banging teens , then Heidi Jones, then Greg Kelly ....

by Anonymousreply 11802/21/2013

He didn't get fired, he quit. So now he won't get unemployment. And now his mooching wife, will have to sell their million dollar home and move into a Motel 6.

by Anonymousreply 11902/21/2013

It is amazing to me that he could have gotten fired for this and then the government would have given him unemployment.

What a fucked up nation of moochers we have

by Anonymousreply 12002/21/2013

You can't get unemployment if you're fired for cause.

When you file for unemployment claiming a layoff, the agency checks with the company you've been fired from, and they can kibosh it.

by Anonymousreply 12102/21/2013

Man here, R103

by Anonymousreply 12202/21/2013

Whore from 79th Street,

Where at NYU did you have sex with Rob Morrison? Was he drunk?

Did he come on to you? I thought he was 100% straight.

by Anonymousreply 12302/21/2013

R98, what's the deal with Ritter and the tweezed eyebrows?

by Anonymousreply 12402/21/2013

Sure he'd have gotten unemployment. What he did took place on his own time. To show denial, CBS would have to prove that they would fire anyone who worked for them, for merely getting arrested.

In reality what really happened was he was asked to resign and given a generous severance package.

He was told if he resigned he'd get this, if not they would simply cut all his air time, give him crap jobs and make his life miserable.

That's what "really" happened.

by Anonymousreply 12502/21/2013

Not drunk. Perhaps a little high but he was given my number by a 'friend.' hooke dup several times.

by Anonymousreply 12602/21/2013

What did you do with him, 70th St.? Just oral? Did he talk about his sexuality at all?

by Anonymousreply 12702/21/2013

i.can't.believe.you.buy.this.sex.with. morrison.crap

by Anonymousreply 12802/21/2013

Cindy Adams said he was creepy.

by Anonymousreply 12902/21/2013

Oral and mutual.

by Anonymousreply 13002/21/2013

Was he a good cocksucker, 70th St.? How many times did you see him?

by Anonymousreply 13102/21/2013

Usually men behave like that when they have been drinking. I wonder if he has a problem? I watch him all the time early on CBS before Charlie Rose and Gail King come on. He is cute.

by Anonymousreply 13202/21/2013

He should be cute after that "too-small-for-his-face" nose job. He also had a chin implant. And perhaps cheek implant.

by Anonymousreply 13302/21/2013

R132- looks like there is a history of this kind of behavior. Awful. Such a nice looking mild mannered fellow on camera and obviously a brute when he drinks. Others on this thread seem to blame his wife. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 13402/21/2013

Guy needs to STOP TALKING

by Anonymousreply 13602/21/2013

R35, I know you are trying to be funny- but give me a reason why a man should ever beat up a woman or strangle her? Just what does any person do to deserve that, or better yet, what does it accomplish?

by Anonymousreply 13702/21/2013

Hmmm- sounds like a great opportunity for Steve Bartlestein to return to WCBS! Rob makes Steve look like an altar boy (a very horny gay one!) by comparison!

by Anonymousreply 13802/21/2013

"Oral and mutual."

I can't stop laughing!

by Anonymousreply 13902/21/2013

This story is getting really juicy. The New York Post and the New York Daily News have outed Jennifer Rainville as one of the other women he had affairs with while at WNBC, but the twist to the story is he was engaged to Rainville before he met and married Ashley, and he had an affair with Ashley while engaged to Rainville! He also had an affair with a younger woman, possibly the intern, after he married and when the wife complained to station management, he told them that the young woman was actually the aggressor in the relationship and he filed a sexual harassment suit against the woman! The media is not giving out her name because she still works in media in NYC. After he married Ashley, he resumed his relationship with Rainville. The novel, Trance in Insignificance, is a veiled account ot their relationship, even though Rainville claims the characters are fictitious. He sounds like a pathological liar as well as an alchoholic and cheater. This guy coasted on his nice guy image for a long time. And that appears to be all it was. An image. Can't say that the wife is scott free of blame. He cheated on a woman he was engaged to with her. And she does sound like she may swing first in some of those domestic disputes. One thing I'll say for this story, it has pushed fucking Beyonce' off the front page of both these newspapers.

by Anonymousreply 14002/22/2013

Bey Bey wasn't on the cover of those two anytime recently.

by Anonymousreply 14102/22/2013

[quote] Cindy Adams said he was creepy.

Pot... kettle....

by Anonymousreply 14202/22/2013

Please, r141. The News and the Post were running full page articles about her prior to the Superbowl and for the past three weeks, as well as teasers with photos, on their front pages. It was total media over kill. I'm sure the News will soon announce their contest to win tickets to one of her concerts here in New York, but for now, I'm grateful to open the paper and be Beyonce' free.

by Anonymousreply 14302/22/2013

I feel like hitting up the Stamford Buffalo Wild Wings to see if I can down some Bud Lights with Rob M!!

by Anonymousreply 14402/22/2013

If he's there, R144, you should offer him what the Whoreon70thStreet did, and you might be downing something more than beer....

by Anonymousreply 14502/22/2013

but r143, you're not accurate, the SuperBowl was weeks ago, so he didn't knock Beyonce off the covers! And they weren't running her articles on her for the past three weeks

by Anonymousreply 14602/22/2013

Good idea, r144. Better yet, TheWhoreFrom70thSt. should mosey on down to Stamford and offer Rob a consolation blow job. He might be happy to see a familiar head. Report back to us, Whore. And don't forget to take pitchures of his newsworthy privates.

by Anonymousreply 14702/22/2013

He started physically abusing her three months after they were married and they have been married eleven years?

Yeah. This sounds like a healthy relationship. He wants to stay married for his son's sake. Why not? Living with those two his whole life, the damage is already done. Poor kid.

He sounds deeply alcoholic (Problems stemming from booze? Go to a bar, you'll feel better. It's a great way to handle things.)

I can't imagine who would hire him now.

by Anonymousreply 14802/22/2013

It sounds like they both have a problem with alcohol. She comes off as very jealous and insecure and has an unhealthy obsession with his fidelity issues. If she knowingly had an affair with him while he was engaged to Jennifer Rainville then she shouldn't have been surprised when he fucked around on her. The twist to the story is how the ex-fiance had a revenge affair with him after he got married. And then wrote a thinly veiled novel about the whole sordid affair. Men like him like playing games and he appears to know what buttons to push to get the wife enraged. They probably have the same argument over and over again about his cheating that escalates into these drunken wrestling matches. He calls her family members to complain about her crazy, paranoid behavior and she calls the cops. When it looks like the cops are going to take the situation seriously and charge and arrest him, she recants her story. She probably does the same thing with her family which is why the dysfunctional relationship has lasted as long as it has. He comes out the winner in all of this. He either gets divorced, which is what he really wants, or the wife winds up looking like a jealous, crazy harpy who is obsessed with him, which is what he wants us to think. It doesn't sound like losing his job is tearing him up. It probably interfered with his drinking. And this boy likes his liquor.

by Anonymousreply 14902/22/2013

All these "revelations" were in my post at R1.

Just sayin'...

by Anonymousreply 15002/23/2013

Spot on, WABC insider ... Always enjoy reading your posts. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 15102/23/2013

To: WABC Insider Please tell me a few things about my two favorite men, Bill Ritter and Lee Goldberg. Bill is sexy as hell and is Lee really all that nice?

by Anonymousreply 15202/23/2013

R65,

I'd agree with you except somehow these women have no difficulty being abusive to men they perceive as weak ("nice guy" types).

It's more like women like this type of man and refuse to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 15302/23/2013

While Obama sympathizes with the gasoline situation, he stated he cannot do anymore than offer a weak sympathy to his constitute.

Meanwhile the cost of gasoline in the UK is over $8.00 per gallon, it now costs over $100 to fill up a British automobile.

Queen Elizabeth said, "This is why I ride a horse."

by Anonymousreply 15402/23/2013

More importantly, are there any shirtless photos of him?

by Anonymousreply 15502/23/2013

The New York Post is running an article that claims the wife had his car bugged and she caught him and the younger mistress, the intern, on tape talking about sex toys and going to a sex shop to buy them. Sounds like the wife has been using blackmail about their unsavory private lives to keep him in line. No wonder he drinks.

by Anonymousreply 15602/23/2013

The problem began when people started thinking pizza was mystical.

by Anonymousreply 15902/23/2013

is it because she doesn't have a dick?

by Anonymousreply 16002/23/2013

R 126: Did you post at 130, re: mutual oral w/ Rob? If so, I find it hard to believe he'd go that far (mutual oral), w/ a stranger in a professional setting (high or not.)

by Anonymousreply 16102/23/2013

It's hard to believe that anyone who's a woman chaser, who can get oral from any woman, would even let a guy touch him.

by Anonymousreply 16202/23/2013

Can't you guys figure out that this boy-on-boy sex with Rob is completely made up?

by Anonymousreply 16302/23/2013

With all that newsroom pussy at his beck and call when would he find the time, r163? Although, the fascination with dildos sounds suspect. What other sex toys do straight people use besides tingly lube and vibrators?

by Anonymousreply 16402/23/2013

r154

Is that American or British dollars?

by Anonymousreply 16502/23/2013

Forget about me already?

by Anonymousreply 16602/24/2013

Rumor has it that Dave Price, recently axed from Fox-5 may replace Rob.

by Anonymousreply 16802/27/2013

If that rumor is true then they can kiss off about half their viewers. He's a clown. Chris Wragge is doing just fine anchoring the early show and everyone on the show looks relieved to be working with him. I didn't see it, but the local NY Post ran a blurb that said the wife, Ashley Morrison, returned to the WCBS2 show on Monday. They need to give her the heave ho, too. Let her keep the MoneyWatch gig but find someone else to do the financial segments on the local broadcast. Otherwise, people will just tune in to see if she looks beat up. And the lead in banter with the anchors will be beyond awkward. BTW, I just received my copy of Rainville's novel from Amazon. I love trashy reads, and since I live in New York and watched Rob on the news, it will be fun to get some inside dish from the woman he jilted for Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 16902/27/2013

Take the poll on who should replace Morrison.

by Anonymousreply 17002/27/2013

I just voted for Other: Sue Simmons.

by Anonymousreply 17102/27/2013

They can't afford her for a morning slot. Plus, at her stage of life, no way she'd want to get up at 3 a.m.

Let's remember, our Sue values her evening cocktails!

by Anonymousreply 17202/27/2013

Just saw Sue Simmons on Law and Order: Special Victims playing, what else, a reporter. She looks old and shaky. That gig is not for her.

by Anonymousreply 17302/27/2013

Sue doesn't do mornings.

Looks like Chris Wragge will get the job.

by Anonymousreply 17403/01/2013

If I were gan, this thread would be up to around 400 by now!

I can't help it if I'm straight!

by Anonymousreply 17503/03/2013

This story is New York centric and so has a short shelf life. Barring him getting drunk and acting out in public or showing up at their house with a gun, I doubt we will be commenting on this story after the March 26th court date. Ashley has probably recanted her story. Of course, given their volatile marital history, the Prosecuter can go ahead with the case and force her to testify, if there is reason to believe that Morrison poses a danger to her or their son.

by Anonymousreply 17603/03/2013

Rob is gay, I know I fucked him a few times. A great bottom.

by Anonymousreply 17703/05/2013

I'm sure Morrison is many things but being a switch hitter isn't one of them. Stop talking shit, r177.

by Anonymousreply 17803/05/2013

Unless he accidentally slept with Cillian Murphy without knowing the hidden surprise.

by Anonymousreply 17903/05/2013

WCBS news replicant Maurice Dubois is anchoring the CBS big boy news!

by Anonymousreply 18001/02/2014

Any shirtless photos of Rob out there?

by Anonymousreply 18101/02/2014

I hear he is still unemployed as a journalist and now came OUT as gay (or bisexual) depending on what story you hear or see. CNN and TMZ were the first to air the story this week. Apparently, that was a BIG part of the problems he had in his marriage. His wife found out he was doing dudes on the side....and didn't want an "open" marriage or bisexual husband. He still is very hot...and the gays loved him when on TV at WNBC-4. I just do not get it, though ? Was is a bisexual man automatically a "throw-away husband" in this society, but a bisexual female arouses the husband...and society condones it as cool, exciting and interesting ? It is 2015, have we not learned that homosexuals and bisexuals are only guilty of being human ?

by Anonymousreply 18204/20/2015

Where is the story of him coming out???

by Anonymousreply 18304/20/2015

why are you linking to WhiteGenocide r182?

by Anonymousreply 18404/20/2015

I told you bitches that he was gay years ago. Gay! Gay! Gay!

by Anonymousreply 18504/20/2015

As gay as June Pointer

by Anonymousreply 18604/20/2015

Have not heard a single thing about Rob Morrison coming out or being gay.

His career in journalism especially as a highly paid news anchor is over for the foreseeable future. Maybe twenty or so years ago when scandal could be covered up things might be different. But in today's 24/7 instant media society any place that hired him would receive instant negative Facebook and Tweets forcing them to back down.

Some things are just unforgivable; look at what happened to Tex Antoine...

by Anonymousreply 18704/20/2015
Need more help? Click Here.