Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alec Baldwin Accused Of Using Racial Slur At Post Photographer

Alec Baldwin was involved in another confrontation with the media ... after he allegedly threatened to choke a reporter to death and hurled a racial slur at a photographer.

Both Baldwin and the photographer for the New York Post, G.N. Miller, filed harassment claims against one another following the run-in.

According to the Post, the reporter Tara Palmeri, approached Baldwin while he was walking his dogs to ask him about a recent lawsuit against his wife Hilaria. The reporter says Baldwin responded by grabbing her by the arm and saying, "I want to choke you to death."

The Post says Palmeri played an audio recording of the threat to police.

Baldwin then turned the Post's photographer -- who they say is black and a retired detective with the NYPD's Organized Crime Control Bureau -- and allegedly called him "a coon," "crackhead" and "drug dealer."

The Post says Baldwin posted several tweets about the incident, one of which said, "Thank u 2 NYPD officers who came to my home 2day so that I could file a formal complaint against NY Post 'photographer' who assaulted me."

The tweets have been deleted.

Baldwin was involved in two confrontations with photographers last year just days apart -- on June 19 and June 29.

update_bar Alec Baldwin says the claim he hurled a racial slur "is one of the most outrageous things I've heard in my life." Baldwin says it never happened.

As for what caused the explosion of tempers ... sources very close to Baldwin tell TMZ ... it all emanated from a story in the Post a few days back, reporting that Alec's wife was being sued by a student in her yoga class, claiming he was instructed to perform a dangerous move in an overcrowded class and was injured as a result.

Alec's sources say the actor was infuriated because the Post story did not give her side, even though they claim they had multiple conversations with the reporter, saying the class was not overcrowded and the injured man got special attention because he was being careless and even admitted the accident was his fault.

Sources close to Alec say he's the one who called the cops and lodged a harassment complaint against the Post photog. One Baldwin source denies Alec threatened to choke the photog, claiming he said, "I hope you choke to death."

6:55 AM PT -- Baldwin just tweeted using the official Alec Baldwin Foundation's Twitter handle -- saying, "I find it ironic that my foundation's last grant was $50,000 to the Arthur Ashe Learning Center."

by Miareply 10902/21/2013

He is a brilliant actor. He is a Baldwin and not able to rise above that.

by Miareply 102/18/2013

The feckin' Irish are always trying to fight someone.

by Miareply 202/18/2013

Using the word "coon" is as bad as the nword. I hope someone somewhere gives him shit for this and that he gets no more work ever.

by Miareply 302/18/2013

If the photographer doesn't have any witness, Baldwin should be given the benefit of the doubt about the racial slur. It's not like it's unimaginable some paparazzi dickhead would make it up.

by Miareply 402/18/2013

The NY Post which is owned by Rupert Murdoch has harassed Alec for years. He's an easy target because he's volatile and a known liberal. Rupert Murdoch's media empire is known to be conservative leaning, so a story about Alec is red meat to readers.

R4 The vast majority of the time the racial slurs are made up to excuse what the person did. Think Omar Thorton.

by Miareply 502/18/2013

There were no witnesses. The photographer's a liar.

End of story!

by Miareply 602/18/2013

Do you seriously think Alec Baldwin would be stupid enough to do this? I'm sure he had some choice words for the guy and the pap decided to embellish a bit. Unfortunately the public is all too ready to believe stuff like this.

by Miareply 702/18/2013

I have a very hard time believing that he would call someone a "coon." He has a volatile temper, yes, but he's seems more along the lines of "selfish pig" not "selfish cunt," ya know what I mean?

by Miareply 802/18/2013

At this point, the the local New York rags are simply baiting him for the purpose of getting photos and making lawsuits.

LEAVE the guy the fuck alone already!

by Miareply 902/18/2013

how long will his marriage last?

by Miareply 1102/18/2013

The White Devil!

by Miareply 1202/18/2013

This story sounds a little fishy, but given his temper, I doubt he's going to get too much benefit of the doubt.

by Miareply 1302/18/2013

If there was no one else but him and photog to hear the exchange then I can't take it as Bible.

by Miareply 1402/18/2013

Is this surprising? This is the same man that called his own daughter a pig.

Like the saying goes, "Never forget what someone says when they're angry because that's when you see who they REALLY are".

by Miareply 1502/18/2013

I don't believe this. Alec is way too liberal for that.

by Miareply 1602/18/2013

Baldwin wasn't too liberal to call his daughter a pig. After that, I wouldn't put anything past him.

by Miareply 1702/18/2013

At least he didn't call her a cunt, R17.

by Miareply 1802/18/2013

Didn't he also tweet about some gay barista being a "queen" a year or two ago?

by Miareply 1902/18/2013

The doorman of his building was a witness and agreed to testify on Alec's behalf if needed

by Miareply 2002/18/2013

The doorman is in it for the tip.

by Miareply 2102/18/2013

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would even want to photograph this old slob. You'd swear it was still the 80's when he actually was good looking.

by Miareply 2202/18/2013

While he's no longer young and hawt, he's no longer a fattie. So DL will be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

by Miareply 2302/18/2013

[quote]Baldwin just tweeted using the official Alec Baldwin Foundation's Twitter handle -- saying, "I find it ironic that my foundation's last grant was $50,000 to the Arthur Ashe Learning Center."

aka "I have black friends", aka "but I am a liberal!" etc.

When are people going to realize that doing or saying nice for a minority in one instance does not give a pass to say and do racist shit in another?

A racist statement is still racist even when it's said by a liberal or another fucking minority. FFS.

Jay Smooth said it best.

You may not "be" a racist but you can still do and say racist shit. And when you do and say racist shit - and ALL people do at some point in their lives— fucking own it and apologize or STFU.

by Miareply 2402/18/2013

I love Alec but that is exactly the thought I had R24. Otherwise, I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

Also, Doorman of his building - not an independent witness. He essentially works for him.

I do agree he makes himself an easy target because he let's these twits get to him. He can't seem to rise above it and more often than not takes the bait.

by Miareply 2502/18/2013

How about the black extortionist accusing Baldwin, R24? Not a racist?

by Miareply 2602/18/2013

There are a lot of people jumping to conclusions here. I don't understand why people want to tar and feather this guy. It just seems highly unlikely that Alec Baldwin is calling black people coons.

by Miareply 2702/18/2013

R24 Exactly. Look at Charlie Sheen - he appears liberal, but obviously he likes to say racist shit in private like when he used to call Denise an n***er.

by Miareply 2802/18/2013

Oh Alec, I love you, but that isn't what "ironic" means.

by Miareply 2902/18/2013

Baldwin is a notorious hothead with anger issues.

I've been side eyeing him after he made cute of the Tracy Morgan joke and tweeted that one of the Starbucks employees was an uptight queen because they didn't bow to him.

by Miareply 3002/18/2013

Stop embarrassing yourself r26.

The fucking point . . . . . . . . . . . . . You

by Miareply 3102/18/2013

Typical mick. He was probably drunk.

by Miareply 3202/18/2013

[quote]I do agree he makes himself an easy target because he let's these twits get to him. He can't seem to rise above it and more often than not takes the bait.

The local news here in NYC had a reporter out this morning trying to ask Alec about the situation. Why doesn't Alec hire a dog walker and/or a personal assistant? Other celebrities create a buffer for this very reason.

by Miareply 3302/18/2013

Alec has said this kind of thing before. It's not a big deal for someone like him. He will survive. Always has always will.

by Miareply 3402/18/2013

Very recently - in the last month or two - I mentioned hearing the word "coon" used when I was a kid, and several posters here swore up and down that no one ever used that word ever anywhere.

by Miareply 3502/18/2013

DL fave Alec Baldwin & DL fave Patti LuPone

by Miareply 3602/18/2013

Baldwin is a mental case with a scary temper. Remember the names he called his daughter? Major asshole.

by Miareply 3702/18/2013

God, Patti's laying in on with a trowel in that link.

by Miareply 3802/18/2013

He didn't say it. The tape has been heard by he police and there are no racial epithets. That is the problem with social media...the wrong info gets out & truth is an afterthought.

by Miareply 3902/18/2013

One cannot trust The Post or any of Murdoch's "news" outlets.

They most likely baited Baldwin into a show of his famous temper. Baldwin is a smart man and a good actor but if he is stupid enough to fall for a reporter or a paparazzi goading him, if his temper is that short, then he needs some anger management help.

by Miareply 4002/18/2013

Yes he did. Tired of people trying to make the black man out to be a liar. It always happens when it's someone like Alec Baldwin. Everybody is so hot to suck that assholes dick. No wonder he acts the way he does. He's trash.

by Miareply 4102/18/2013

Umm, the tape has been heard by the police & he didn't say it. I am a black woman and find lying about racist slurs pretty heinous. AB should sue, this is disgusting.

by Miareply 4202/18/2013

[quote]Didn't he also tweet about some gay barista being a "queen" a year or two ago?

What's wrong with that? A lot of them are queens and we say it here all the time.

by Miareply 4302/18/2013

[quote] Very recently - in the last month or two - I mentioned hearing the word "coon" used when I was a kid, and several posters here swore up and down that no one ever used that word ever anywhere.

Coon hunting and coon dogs in reference to raccoons are still mentioned by many people I know, both white and black.

by Miareply 4402/18/2013

Alec has issued an apology:

"I'm sorry if I offended any fucking coons. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET THE FUCK OVER IT!"

by Miareply 4502/18/2013

[quote] I am a black woman

Sure ya are, toots.

And I'm the Queen of Romania.

by Miareply 4602/18/2013

His wife is pregnant.

by Miareply 4702/18/2013

I don't know whether AB would use racial slurs, but his behavior reminds me of people who abuse cocaine. I thought the same thing when he was told several times to stop playing games on his phone so the plane could take off.

by Miareply 4802/18/2013

Here are his tweets.

by Miareply 5002/18/2013

[quote]Yes he did. Tired of people trying to make the black man out to be a liar.

You were there? Will you be testifying?

by Miareply 5102/18/2013

He doesn't get a pass because he's a gay supporter and very liberal.

He is enough of a rage-a-holic to have said that word. Did you read how he harassed the black guy & belittled him "you're no ex-NYPD", this was even AFTER the black ex-police guy showed his NYPD badge.

That is when AB went ballistic too with that *coon* word.

AB is insane. He did it. The officer is black. There is no excuse. Period.

by Miareply 5202/18/2013

There's something completely off about Baldwin...

he's gonna go on a murderous rampage one day and the victims will all be female.

by Miareply 5402/18/2013

[italic]He doesn't get a pass because he's a gay supporter and very liberal.

He is enough of a rage-a-holic to have said that word. Did you read how he harassed the black guy & belittled him "you're no ex-NYPD", this was even AFTER the black ex-police guy showed his NYPD badge.

That is when AB went ballistic too with that *coon* word.

AB is insane. He did it. The officer is black. There is no excuse. Period.[/italic]

What does the guy's race have to do with anything?

by Miareply 5502/18/2013

Baldwin has been out of control for a long time. Agree with the poster above about not being surprised if he goes around the bend one of these days.

I remember the photos (all of them magically gone now) of him screaming at Kim Basinger on the street shortly before that marriage finally ended. He didn't touch her, but while he was shouting at her he used his body in a very menacing way, getting very close to her, spreading out his arms, sort of hulked up over her. That's when I decided he's scary as hell. She was obviously frightened of him.

That stupid cow he's with now is welcome to him (and his money, I'm sure). I can't imagine any woman in her right mind wanting to be with a man who called his own daughter a pig.

by Miareply 5602/19/2013

Alec Baldwin was scorching hot around the fourth/fifth seasons of 30 Rock. He lost a lot of his appeal with the fake hair color as of late, even with the weight loss.

I hope he's not a crazy racist.

by Miareply 5702/19/2013

So why is an ex-cop working as a photographer? And since when do photographers interview the people they're photographing? I work in journalism and that's not how it works at newspapers. The reporter asks the questions; the photographer shoots unobtrusively, unless they're shooting a portrait.

If he's an ex-cop, this photographer is out to cause trouble. ESPECIALLY flashing his badge around.

I hate to say it but if the photographer were NOT a retired cop, I would be inclined to believe him. However, I do not believe his version because he is a retired cop.

by Miareply 5802/19/2013

I can't believe the fixation about him calling his daughter a pig. My parents, on occasion, called me as bad or worse. People get mad at their kids and sometimes say mean things. The only difference with Alec is his comment was broadcast to the entire world. Yes it speaks to his character and maybe he is too much of a hot-head, but the pig comment still wasn't that unusual or unforgivable. To add to that, maybe the daughter was being a pig.

by Miareply 5902/19/2013

Maybe he called the papper a "goon."

by Miareply 6002/19/2013

How obtuse are you, R59? Someone who angrily calls his daughter a pig because she isn't doing what he wants her to do is also likely to call other people names.

I don't know what kind of horrible redneck background you came from, but normal people, those who are in control of their emotions, don't call other people names. It's considered to be abusive.

by Miareply 6102/19/2013

Baldwin was foaming at the mouth rabid when he left that message for his daughter.

by Miareply 6202/19/2013

No one stays in control of their emotions their entire lives. Everyone's parents called them names at some point, including yours. You're a phony, which also makes me think you're a freeper. You've got something against Alec and it isn't that he called his daughter a pig.

by Miareply 6302/19/2013

R63

You're a fucking fool. Something tells me you see freepers under your bed and in the shower!

by Miareply 6502/19/2013

R48, what about his behavior reminds you of cocaine use?

R59, just because your parents were abusive and you got used to it doesn't make it normal. No, most parents don't call their kids "filthy little pigs." Obviously, AB has no control over his mouth when he rages. I find this story totally believable in light of what we know of his uncontrollable temper. There way too many examples of it.....with Kim, with the daughter, with the "queeny" barista, etc.

R58, read the article. The photog wasn't interviewing him, the reporter was. Two people. He threatened them both and the reporter has it on tape. Oops.

by Miareply 6602/19/2013

r15 I remember those National Enquirer pix too of what he did to Kim Basinger. Actually, as I recall, he assaulted her in them in today's definition of the word assault.

First, the pix showed him screaming like a maniac at her. Then he shoved her up against a wall and Kim B was frightened, really scared of him.

I think he hit Kim B lots of times during their relationship and that is why she is still a mess today.

by Miareply 6702/19/2013

r14 the guy's race has everything to do with everything because Baldwin called him a "c-word" = to an "n-word" as far as racist epithets go.

by Miareply 6802/19/2013

R68, he didn't call him that.

by Miareply 6902/19/2013

Still awaiting r52 to explain his bringing up the guy's race.

by Miareply 7002/19/2013

r70 - it says in the original article that the photog is black and since Baldwin called him a COON try to figure it out how race plays in there.

by Miareply 7102/19/2013

First Clint Eastwood and now this asshole Baldwin. I used to like them both, but they can go fuck themselves.

by Miareply 7202/19/2013

His a hairy aped, dingle berry bearing, tool.

by Miareply 7302/19/2013

What kind of a nut case thinks calling your kid a filthy pig is normal? You must have been raised by troglodytes.

by Miareply 7402/19/2013

r75 he probably will say something like that. He's a fucked up racist sociopath.

by Miareply 7602/19/2013

Democrats can't be racist!

by Miareply 7702/19/2013

They pic on Alec, hound him, pursue him BECAUSE they know they get the best of him and he goes off, thereby giving them the "get." It's a vicious thing. And why the press, the paparazzi ARE pirahna. (Did I spell that right?) Baldwin may have a short fuse but they do their damndest to ignite it.

by Miareply 7802/19/2013

r78 true but he's really fucked up & needs to go to anger management classes.

by Miareply 7902/19/2013

OP YOU ARE A RUDE THOUGHTLESS LITTLE PIG!

by Miareply 8002/19/2013

No kidding, R78. If you, and everyone else can figure that out, why hasn't he? If he knows they're out to get him and he can't control his temper, then he needs to hire a dog walker--as someone up thread suggested. This is doubly true at a time when he knows he's on their radar for some recent gossip (the yoga wife's lawsuit). He probably WANTS to be confronted because then he has an outlet for his simmering, festering rage.

by Miareply 8102/19/2013

I couldn't even tell from the article at first which racial slur he had used--it's come to the point where magazines and newspapers don't even dare repeat them with the use of first initials followed by dashes. It's ridiculous.

by Miareply 8202/19/2013

Baldwin's not too bright. Is he?

But, then again, none of the Baldwin boys are!

by Miareply 8302/19/2013

Will Oprah or Katie get the first sit down/mea culpa interview?

by Miareply 8402/19/2013

One of the AA lawmakers in the state are saying that producers should not hire him because this is unacceptable & I agree.

by Miareply 8502/19/2013

30 Rock' co-star says Baldwin should 'apologize' if he used racial slur against Post photographer

By DAVID K. LI

Last Updated: 12:04 PM, February 19, 2013 Posted: 11:40 AM, February 19, 2013

Alec Baldwin returns home with pregnant wife Hilaria Baldwin amid reports that the NYPD Hate Crime Task Force has launched a probe into his alleged racist remarks earlier this week.

Alec Baldwin’s “30 Rock” co-star Tracy Morgan today demanded that the hot-headed actor apologize, if he lobbed a nasty — and outdated — racial slur against a Post photographer.

Morgan was careful to use the word “if” in chastising Baldwin, who allegedly called black photographer G.N. Miller a “coon,” and “drug dealer.”

“If he called somebody a coon, he should apologize,” a worked-up Morgan told WNKS-FM in Charlotte, NC.

Morgan also took note of Baldwin’s alleged choice of a weird, old-school slur.

“If anyone calls anybody a derogatory statement like coon, this is 2013. First of all coon is played out — use a new term,” Morgan said.

“If so, I think he [Baldwin] should [be] made to apologize. There’s no excuse. You’re in your 50s.”

The 54-year-old actor has denied using a racial slur at Miller — a decorated, retired NYPD detective. Baldwin said yesterday he couldn’t have used a racial slur, because he gave $50,000 to the Arthur Ashe Learning Center.

The confrontation happened Sunday when Miller was taking pictures of Baldwin outside his East Village apartment.

Baldwin also allegedly called Miller “crackhead” and demeaned him with the pet name “Ralston” on his Twitter page on Sunday, but quickly deleted it.

The Post reported today that the NYPD's Hate Crime Task Force is investigating the alleged racially fueled tirade.

by Miareply 8602/19/2013

Lies, all of them, malicious distortions.

by Miareply 8702/19/2013

Glad to see the nypd hard at work protecting the streets.

by Miareply 8802/19/2013

I agree with Tracy Morgan that coon is a weird word to use. Isn't that some southern backwater slang term--a vestige of slave times? Seriously, has anyone in the south even said that word in 50 years, let alone a native New Yorker?

I believe AB is an asshole of epic proportions and his rages are legendary, but I don't think he's a racist. Maybe he called the dude something else and the guy heard it wrong.

by Miareply 8902/19/2013

Goon.

by Miareply 9002/19/2013

At least he didn't call him "uppity."

by Miareply 9102/19/2013

Alex Baldwin WOULD use "coon" against a black photog, doesn't matter that it's out of style as a word. He is seriously always angry.

Mel Gibson used KIKE which most people don't use either.

They are the same type of people. Cray.

by Miareply 9202/19/2013

That would make sense, R90. Especially if he's a big guy and was acting as the reporter's body guard.

Then again, you would think Alec would have made that distinction VERY clear by now. He would have come right out immediately and admitted to calling the guy a "goon" rather than take the heat for being racist.

by Miareply 9302/19/2013

I'm Baldwin's age and grew up nearby his hometown on LI and never heard the word "coon" as a racial epithet until I saw Forrest Gump. It's just not in the vocabulary.

I think this is a "Giuliani time" incident. Made up shit. I've no doubt Baldwin cursed at the guy, but I don't see him using racial slurs at all.

And he never called his daughter a "filthy" pig. He called her a rude, thoughtless little pig for being demanding in the "give me money/expensive consumer goods" department. I called my own son an over privileged, demanding snotnose who needs to be taken down a peg or two in the self-confidence department. I said it because it was true. I was sickened by his obsession with expensive gadgets and his self-righteous demands that I was responsible for getting him anything he wanted. As someone who grew up without a lot, and as the child of Depression Era parents, I reserve the right to call my kid out on being a spoiled brat, and I give Baldwin the same space.

Baldwin and his daughter and often together, BTW. She was being a difficult teen and he called her out on it. It was wrong of the daughter and/or Basinger to make that voicemail public. Keep your family shit to yourself unless it involves broken bones, for Christ's sake.

by Miareply 9402/19/2013

There is an audio tape of the incident that the reporter gave to the police. Alec Baldwin is a nasty piece of shit. He is a lot like Mel Gibson. Crazy, mean assholes.

by Miareply 9502/20/2013

[quote]The only person that's a freeper is the person who thinks ok to call their daughter a pig while screaming at them on the phone in a message & calling a black guy a racist epitaph. There is no excuse for that. None.

FRAU ALERT!!! Get a life, Mary!

by Miareply 9602/20/2013

BALDWIN WAS CLEARED IN THIS. THE TAPE PROVES HE DIDN'T USE THOSE WORDS.

THREAD CLOSED.

by Miareply 9702/20/2013

The NY Post made up the story. They're now getting a massive lawsuit over it, and they're still reporting it as fact, with Tracy Morgan's dumb fat ass giving them a quote.

by Miareply 9802/20/2013

Tracy Morgan needs to shut his ugly face up. It pisses him off that someone used a racial slur but he can joke about gays? Fuck Tracy Motgan right in the ass.

by Miareply 9902/20/2013

[quote]One Baldwin source denies Alec threatened to choke the photog, claiming he said, "I hope you choke to death."

Oh, well, yes, that's much, much better.

by Miareply 10002/20/2013

R43

To be precise, it was an "uptight queen" named Jay.

and I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that considering the likelihood of finding an uptight quuen barista at a Starbucks.

by Miareply 10102/20/2013

[quote]Oh, well, yes, that's much, much better.

In America, yes, that's better than being called a racist. Do you think there's the likes of Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and co. protesting against those who threaten violence? Unless he said it to a woman, nobody cares.

by Miareply 10202/21/2013

BTW, with the way that celebs are treated today in our TMZ environment, the photographers are asking for it. This liar is lucky Baldwin didn't knock the shit out of him.

by Miareply 10302/21/2013

I'm not sure I believe TMZ's sources that he didn't say it. Let's wait & see.

Knowing how fucked up Baldwin is and his fucked up behavior towards many other people in his life makes me believe that he said it till we hear the actualy transcript.

by Miareply 10502/21/2013

More here.

Police probing Baldwin’s 'race' rant at Post fotog as hate crime By LEONARD GREENE Last Updated: 5:04 AM, February 19, 2013 Posted: 2:03 AM, February 19, 2013 The NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force yesterday launched an investigation into Alec Baldwin’s tirade at a Post photographer.

Detectives brought the lensman and a Post reporter to a downtown station house, where they were interviewed at length about their racially charged run-in with Baldwin outside the actor’s East Village apartment building Sunday.

Photographer G.N. Miller, a retired NYPD detective, told cops that Baldwin called him a “coon,” a “crackhead” and a “drug dealer.”

Baldwin made other offensive comments, including telling reporter Tara Palmeri, “I want you to choke to death.” He also told Miller to “suck my d--k.”

HEY, WHAT'S THE HURRY? Alec Baldwin makes a quick getaway yesterday, dodging repoters' questions as he charges back to his East Village home after a grocery-store run. Both comments were caught on Palmeri’s audiotape recorder.

The tape was sent to the NYPD’s forensic unit, police officials said.

The tape was also rolling when a rattled Miller returned to the reporter after being called racist slurs and recounted his shock over the incident.

“He said some foul s--t about my mom,” Miller said. “He kept calling me a name, coon.”

Miller told investigators he showed Baldwin his retired cop ID because he thought that the actor was being “too aggressive.”

Miller said Baldwin rejected the identification as fake, a dismissal Baldwin repeated to his Twitter followers with racially loaded language.

“Moments after I tweet about the Post, Ralston, the ex-crackhead ‘photographer’ shows up at my door w 1 of Murdoch’s nieces in tow.”

He also tweeted, “Ralston claims he’s ex NYPD!! That can’t be!!! Ex NYPD don’t become crackhead, ex jailhouse paparazzi!”

He removed the posts from his Twitter feed soon after.

It is unclear why Baldwin called the photographer “Ralston.”

Baldwin, 54, filed a complaint with police, alleging that Miller “pushed into him” during the incident.

Miller filed a counter-complaint, claiming harassment.

A source said that investigators are taking the allegations “very seriously” and that Baldwin could be charged with a hate crime if detectives find enough evidence of bias. The actor also was questioned by hate crimes detectives yesterday about the altercation.

Baldwin refused to comment to a swarm of reporters gathered outside his building.

Instead, the hot-tempered actor again used his favorite medium, Twitter, to proclaim his innocence — suggesting he couldn’t be a racist because his charity once made a donation to a children’s group named after the famed black tennis player Arthur Ashe.

“I find it ironic that my foundation’s last grant was $50,000 to the Arthur Ashe Learning Center,” Baldwin tweeted.

But critics said Baldwin has gone too far.

State Sen. Malcolm Smith (D-Queens) called on Hollywood to blacklist the tightly wound actor.

“If these allegations are true, then no television network or film studio should hire the veteran actor until he seeks help,” Smith said.

“In today’s modern age, it’s a disgrace that people still use remarks that provide hatred to others based on race, religion or origin.”

Noel Leader, co-founder of 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement Who Care, said Baldwin can’t simply use his donation to the Ashe foundation as a defense.

“One has nothing to do with the other,” he said.

“I can’t see why anyone would patronize or support his craft. As a black male, I’m offended by the word ‘coon,’ but the other things are just as offensive, these stereotypical descriptions of the photographer as a crackhead and drug dealer. It’s highly offensive.”

Noting Miller’s decorated career with the NYPD, Leader said: “That’s the irony of it all. Here’s a man who put his life on the line to make the city safe from the drug element and he’s being categorized as one, simply because he’s black.”

A spokesman for Baldwin, Matthew Hiltzik, said the actor had no comment on the hate-crimes investigation other than

by Miareply 10602/21/2013

Baldwin is a nasty piece of shit.

by Miareply 10702/21/2013

Anyone find it a bit unusual and possibly biased that the NY Post is reporting on one of their own and slanting it to such an extreme.

by Miareply 10802/21/2013

Hey, Baldwin, look at a family picture the next time you feel the need to call someone a crackhead.

by Miareply 10902/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.