Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Female Obesity

I can understand gaining weight around the waist, but how do they get such large asses?

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013

Because they sit on them all day.

by Anonymousreply 102/18/2013

Are you pretending for even one second this is not a phenomenon that extends to male obesity?

by Anonymousreply 202/18/2013

How do male obesses get that repulsive thousand pound stomach?

by Anonymousreply 302/18/2013

That's a better place to gain weight, both in terms of health and vanity. Even if she's a biggun', if the waist stays relatively smaller than the ass and tits, she has a cute hourglass figure, if not she starts looking mannish and straight up and down.

[quote]Women – don’t be concerned about a little (or more than a little) subcutaneous body fat, especially on your lower body. If you’ve been trying in vain to lose that stubborn jiggle on your thigh, consider that maybe, just maybe it’s there for a reason. Even if you’re not interested in having a child, it’s likely that the presence of lower body fat indicates good health. You don’t have to get pregnant, but the ability to do so is probably a marker of good health, and the research outlined above suggests that classically feminine patterns of fat deposition are healthier than classically male patterns.

by Anonymousreply 402/18/2013

Women usually gain weight in their ass.

Men, however, get a giant stomach that makes them look nine months pregnant. But I guess that's ok in OP's eyes as long as they are a straight white male.

by Anonymousreply 502/18/2013

Fat men usually look like humpty-dumpty, toothpick legs supporting an egg shaped body.

by Anonymousreply 602/18/2013

Abdominal fat is more likely to invade internal organs, usually starting with the liver. Women with more hip/butt fat are less at risk than men.

You are an idiot OP

by Anonymousreply 802/18/2013

A big ass on a female is desirable. A big gut (on anyone) is not. I've never had an ass and I've always gotten made fun of. I used to weigh 183 pounds, and still no ass. It sucks. I am female btw.

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.