Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Female Obesity

I can understand gaining weight around the waist, but how do they get such large asses?

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013

Because they sit on them all day.

by Anonymousreply 102/18/2013

Are you pretending for even one second this is not a phenomenon that extends to male obesity?

by Anonymousreply 202/18/2013

How do male obesses get that repulsive thousand pound stomach?

by Anonymousreply 302/18/2013

That's a better place to gain weight, both in terms of health and vanity. Even if she's a biggun', if the waist stays relatively smaller than the ass and tits, she has a cute hourglass figure, if not she starts looking mannish and straight up and down.

[quote]Women – don’t be concerned about a little (or more than a little) subcutaneous body fat, especially on your lower body. If you’ve been trying in vain to lose that stubborn jiggle on your thigh, consider that maybe, just maybe it’s there for a reason. Even if you’re not interested in having a child, it’s likely that the presence of lower body fat indicates good health. You don’t have to get pregnant, but the ability to do so is probably a marker of good health, and the research outlined above suggests that classically feminine patterns of fat deposition are healthier than classically male patterns.

by Anonymousreply 402/18/2013

Women usually gain weight in their ass.

Men, however, get a giant stomach that makes them look nine months pregnant. But I guess that's ok in OP's eyes as long as they are a straight white male.

by Anonymousreply 502/18/2013

Fat men usually look like humpty-dumpty, toothpick legs supporting an egg shaped body.

by Anonymousreply 602/18/2013

Abdominal fat is more likely to invade internal organs, usually starting with the liver. Women with more hip/butt fat are less at risk than men.

You are an idiot OP

by Anonymousreply 802/18/2013

A big ass on a female is desirable. A big gut (on anyone) is not. I've never had an ass and I've always gotten made fun of. I used to weigh 183 pounds, and still no ass. It sucks. I am female btw.

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!