Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Make the Wind Stop

Why are we having so many windstorms this winter?

It's so fucking cold out there. The wind keeps getting worse.

It snows every two days where I am. I thought it was going to be a mild winter.

I just can't stand the sound of the wind, day and night.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 2502/21/2013

I am on the NE coast, too, and can hear the wind howling outide my window right now!

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 102/17/2013

me too, it's creepy.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 202/17/2013

I'd rather have a hurricane because at least the wind only lasts for a few hours. it's been howling here since last night.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 302/17/2013

"There were nights when the wind was so cold that my body froze in bed if I just listened to it ride outside the window..."

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 402/17/2013

Where are you guys?

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 502/18/2013

Are you guys up on Cape Cod or the Maine coast?

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 602/18/2013

Bitter wind tonight. Tiny snow crystals cutting your skin. The weatherman said it was supposed to hit 47* today. No way.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 702/19/2013

The wind scared me Saturday night but Sunday...everything looked great.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 802/19/2013

That's what I was thinking yesterday, riding in the car with my 89-year-old mother:

"Make the wind stop."

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 902/19/2013

It does feel like there's been more wind in the northeast this winter.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1002/19/2013

Goddammit, the wind has been howling here for the past 2 days. I'm fucking sick of it.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1102/21/2013

OP, you're a goddamned pussy. you live in the Northeast, it's winter? get a fucking life!

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1202/21/2013

R9 :

"Not tonight, Berta. Not tonight."

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1302/21/2013

No, this wind isn't anything like it was in the past. This is fucking brutal and it doesn't let up.

We would only get wind like this a few times a year during blizzards or heavy snow/ice storms. Now it's just fucking howling like a DL bitch for days on end.

It's cold as hell and cuts right through you.

I'm sick of it as well.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1402/21/2013

What a bunch of whiny babies.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1502/21/2013

No, it's seriously true. I live part time in NH and part time in PA, a week here and a week there. It's brutal up in NH - there has been a somewhat mild day here and there, but it's been COLD and snows all the time. That's fairly typical but the WIND is not. Our windows rattle and you can feel a draft blow through the house at times during the night.

In PA (West Chester outside Philadelphia) it has snowed almost daily. Melts fast but it's been nasty, lots of gray days and MUCH colder than last year. I'm up on the fourth floor here and the wind just rips and howls outside. It's madness!

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1602/21/2013

I sympathize with you, OP.

I live in the upper Midwest and we're having a huge snowstorm right now. The wind has been blowing harder than a toothless hooker all day long and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop anytime soon.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1702/21/2013

Winter is making a comeback here in the midwest with nearly a foot of snow. I used to think snow was so pretty, now I hate it. And I hate the cold, it depresses me. But with global warming's help, this should be winter's last gasp, and I can't wait.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1802/21/2013

Sorry, I've been eating more dairy than usual.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 1902/21/2013

I fucking hate snow, too. Going to St John next month and I can hardly wait. I sit at my desk all day just cruising Tripadvisor trying to get through another cold ass day.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 2002/21/2013

And I thought this thread might be about someone who was having a serious GI problem and needed some Phazyme, charcoal caplets, SuperGlue, and a big ole butt plug!

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 2102/21/2013

The wild weather the country world has been experiencing lately is almost assuredly gthe result of global warming. The rapid changes that the atmosphere is undergoing are going to bring us years of instablity, including worse and and more frequent storms.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 2202/21/2013

Sack up you wimp.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 2302/21/2013

r23 = toothless hooker who's been blowing the NE corridor.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 2402/21/2013

The return of old-school winter, though hardly nor-easters of historic note. Oh, how spoiled the young'uns are.

Be glad you get to drive a car through it instead of riding a horse or walking.

by Somewhere on the Northeast Coastreply 2502/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.