Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

When I receive my Oscar next week the crowd must stand in an ovation or else it will be racist.

Follow my train of thought carefully please....In the last 15 years (I watched the videos on youtube it probably goes back even further but I am pressed for time)the academy has never stood up for the Best Supporting Actress winner....not even when it was Judi fucking Dench YET last year they stood for Octavia Spencer in how shall we say a less than stellar performance.....

If the crowd stands this year we can attribute this to the standing ovation becoming more common and people standing all the time at Broadway shows and when guests enter on talk shows BUT if they don't stand for me (or even Sally god forbid) we can conclusively attribute the standing ovation for Octavia to white guilt and it will therefore make her win and reception..... null and void.

STAND UP for AnnE, bitches........we don't want helter skelter now do we?

by AnnEreply 2002/25/2013

Give it a rest already.

by AnnEreply 102/17/2013

one more week r1.....

by AnnEreply 202/17/2013

I agree with r1. Isn't it bad enough that the real Anne is all over the place begging for and Oscar? Do we really have to have some queen on DL pretending to be Anne as well?

DL used to be do much cleverer than this.

by AnnEreply 302/17/2013

Why did they stand for Spencer, really?

by AnnEreply 402/17/2013

OP, I thought it was a hilarious post... well constructed.

Sour cunts tonight. I suppose the nice ones are watching Downton. What's left are no Maggie Smith.

by AnnEreply 502/17/2013

the point of the post really has nothing to do with AnnE....it is about Octavia, the maid movie, the depiction of black women in film and the academy's hypocrisy....AnnE even said to substitute the name Sally, and the point would be the same....

and btw only old or sad people constantly lament about how much better things used to be r3.....you probably still feel sorrow that Gunsmoke went off the air....don't you.

by AnnEreply 602/17/2013

Too young to have watched Gunsmoke, r6, but olde enough to have been at DL five years ago.

The OP - I mean you - is a fucking idiot no matter which way his post was intended.

Jesus, start a blog, fuckhead.

by AnnEreply 702/17/2013

"start a blog"---what an original comeback to someone saying something on the internet that you don't like!!!!

Did you and your high intellect that is so capable of determining what is and isn't idiocracy think that up all by yourself r7? Good for you!!!! Stay positive!!!!

by AnnEreply 802/17/2013

See link.

by AnnEreply 902/18/2013

Okay, now I want her to win, just to piss off you anti-AnnE bitches.

I hope she stands on the podium with the Oscar in her hand, and yells 'FUCK THE HATERS!!!'!

by AnnEreply 1002/18/2013

ugh...no one follows the point.....this is not about AnnE...it is about the silly reaction to Octavia last year.

by AnnEreply 1102/18/2013

So who's still hung up on it, R11?

by AnnEreply 1202/18/2013

Agree with R10. I want to see the hysteria on DL when she wins. Hope she gets a standing ovation for at least 10-20 minutes.

by AnnEreply 1302/18/2013

you are are all idiots....except for r5

by AnnEreply 1402/18/2013

Octavia was on The View today talking about how she lost 20 pounds......the phrase spitting in the ocean comes to mind.

#standforAnnE

by AnnEreply 1502/22/2013

How much longer will the OP dredge on with this tired shtick?

OP, it stopped being funny months ago. I wish you and this actress you're so sickly obsessed by would vaporize.

by AnnEreply 1602/22/2013

it is not intended to be funny...it is intended to provoke people like you r16....and AnnE is many...not one.

and it ends Sunday as does AnnE's career.

by AnnEreply 1702/22/2013

Is Octavia working full time as an actress or is she still cleaning houses?

by AnnEreply 1802/22/2013

I guess you gotta be black to get a standing ovation.

by AnnEreply 1902/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.