Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NYC SEXTING SCANDAL! Pregnant slut cuckolds husband; husband sends her lover's dick pics to the guy's entire company

And the cuckolder is Luke Janklow, the 6-foot-6 literary agent, called the "sexiest straight man in NYC publishing."

And the cuckolded husband is a cute photographer.

Who has the dick pics of either or both?

by Anonymousreply 17812/28/2013

Trash. Upper East Side ghetto trash. Anyone over the age of 20 sending dick picks to your squeeze is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 102/17/2013

This almost makes me want a husband and a vagina, so I can have a total stud like Luke Janklow cuckold him and flood me with his hot load.

(Sorry, but that whole cuckolding thing has always seemed really hot to me.)

by Anonymousreply 202/17/2013

He sounds like such a heavyweight in literary circles; I mean, what literary agent wouldn't clamour to sign Gwyneth Paltrow and Demi Moore? Daddy couldn't buy him better clients than that?

by Anonymousreply 302/17/2013

[quote](Sorry, but that whole cuckolding thing has always seemed really hot to me.)

Yeah, its hot to me too, but not when all three parties involved are aging publishing hipsters.

by Anonymousreply 402/17/2013

Where are the dick pics?!?

by Anonymousreply 502/17/2013

I suspect the husband was jealous that the wife was the one getting outside dick.

by Anonymousreply 602/17/2013

This thread is worthless, obviously.

It would be funny though if Ari Emmanuel were able to scoop up a wounded Janklow & Nesbit.

by Anonymousreply 702/17/2013

It's like a script for a soap and it even includes President Jimmy Carter.

by Anonymousreply 802/17/2013

Nice looking guys. She must be a real honey dripper.

by Anonymousreply 902/17/2013

One tipster in particular writes in to offer the real reason Luke's dick pics made the rounds. "Paul Costello discovered his wife Sara was fucking lit agent Luke Janklow during her pregnancy with their third child. They had a four year affair which was discovered more than once which is why Paul moved his family to New Orleans... to get away from Janklow." The tipster continues, "[Paul Costello] found text messages between the two where Sarah cautioned Luke 'Paul must never find out we were fucking during this pregnancy...he'll hate the kid.'

Luke was having a torrid affair with Sarah during her entire pregnancy!

by Anonymousreply 1102/17/2013

That's gross.

by Anonymousreply 1202/17/2013

Lifetime Movie Cast?

by Anonymousreply 1302/17/2013

I'm a shorter man, so 6 foot 6....that just makes me so hot I can't stand it. A halfway decent looking man who is 6'6" could look a little Adrien Brody in the face (as this dude does) and he'd still make my mussy moist.

The size contrast is hot to me. And also, he could pick me up and walk me around the room on his cock. (yes, I went there.)

by Anonymousreply 1402/17/2013

Can ladies even have sex while they pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 1502/17/2013

Yes R15, they can and they do.

by Anonymousreply 1602/17/2013

I don't think the hubby's hot, but Luke Janklow is SMOKIN'. I would move heaven and earth to get a piece of that, just like the wife did.

by Anonymousreply 1902/17/2013

Pics or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 2002/17/2013

No condoms? But he could give the babby HIV.

by Anonymousreply 2202/17/2013

How old is Luke? If he's in his 40s or older than I'm not interested in this story.

by Anonymousreply 2302/17/2013

So where are the reactions? How did Luke react? How did his father react? How did his co-workers react to seeing his cock? How did the pregnant wife react? Is the wife still living with her husband? Is she even talking to him after what he did? We want to know the aftermath. Are they all in hiding now?

by Anonymousreply 2402/17/2013

Wow, Luke is HOT! Someone online posted that Madonna hit on him in the 90s, and he wasn't interested. That makes me like him a little more. The pregnant slut seems sophisticated and intelligent...she isn't bad looking either. I can't believe that the husband knew about the affair for years, and stayed with her. She must be great in bed.

by Anonymousreply 2502/17/2013

He's apparently 45. Hello, daddy!

by Anonymousreply 2602/17/2013

[quote] I can't believe that the husband knew about the affair for years, and stayed with her. She must be great in bed.

Well, this is the POINT of the cuckold relationship. If he was down with it, it may be that they were into that scene.

In that scene, the husband is turned on by his wife taking the cock of another man. The guy fucking the wife is referred to as the "bull." The turnon is usually that the bull has a much bigger cock.

The "cuckold" (husband being cheater on) sometimes eats the other dude's load out of his wife after she gets fucked.

This also often turns into an interracial thing (big black or Latino guys fucking white women, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 2702/17/2013

Luke and his former wife at the opening of their restaurant in 2008.

Not a big photo, I know. But this man is beautiful. Look at his face/eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2902/17/2013

I wonder if this was an established threesome situation gone off the rails.

A little casual cuckold play, the woman decides she likes the big dick better and has more fun without hubby present...

by Anonymousreply 3002/17/2013

SOMEONE has to have the dick pics.

Book-publishing gays, show yourselves!

by Anonymousreply 3102/17/2013

[quote]Not a big photo, I know. But this man is beautiful. Look at his face/eyes.

And deep too!

"He also published essays on such topics as the merits of long hair on men."

by Anonymousreply 3202/17/2013

I wonder how many straight people do this, really. I bet it's a lot, women like huge dicks just as much as gay men do and I know the husbands arent always packing

by Anonymousreply 3302/17/2013

The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 3402/17/2013

Straight women could care less about dick size, dear. They run screaming from the room if a straight gentleman caller presents his billy club, big or not.

by Anonymousreply 3602/17/2013

His ex wife looks like the married chick.

by Anonymousreply 3702/17/2013

R35, your confusion is warranted. It's a fairly new term.

by Anonymousreply 3802/17/2013

[quote] What the fuck does cuckold mean?

If only there was someplace on the Internets where people could look up the meanings of words!

I pretty much explained it in my post at R27.

[quote] The husband is turned on by his wife taking the cock of another man.

by Anonymousreply 3902/17/2013

The husband really did not think this through. He thought he was getting revenge, and now he's a needledick cuckold in the minds of an entire industry.

by Anonymousreply 4002/17/2013

Meanwhile, is it me or does the wife/lucky cumslut look a little tranny in OP's photo?

by Anonymousreply 4102/17/2013

[quote]I wonder how many straight people do this, really. I bet it's a lot, women like huge dicks just as much as gay men do and I know the husbands arent always packing.

No doubt some do, but I can't see a ton of straight men accepting such a situation. It would just eat away at their image of themselves to have their wives fucking someone else, and even more so a guy with a substantially larger cock.

Not sure about the technical definition of "cuckold" (whether or not the husband has to be in agreement)- but I've seen it used a lot in reference to a husband who is NOT agreeing to the affair. The cuckold husband is presented as someone too weak, not manly enough to do anything about his wife fucking someone else, even though he doesn't want her to. So, he's bee "cuckolded" and is the victim. The ultimate humiliation is having to watch.

by Anonymousreply 4202/17/2013

[quote]The husband really did not think this through. He thought he was getting revenge, and now he's a needledick cuckold in the minds of an entire industry.

LOL. The phrasing made me laugh.

It might not even be case of needledick vs. giant cock. The other guy could simply be miles better at sex than the husband - maybe slightly bigger, but more willing, more adventurous, more attentive, can last longer, etc.

Yeah, unless the guy she's having the affair with has some incredibly tiny cock or gross abnormality, I'm not really getting the gist of the revenge via sending the pics out.

A real man would kill his wife and her lover, or at least beat them up.

by Anonymousreply 4302/17/2013

If the husband forwarded out the dick pic then it must have been no that impressive. What dumb ass would forward pics of a bid dick?

by Anonymousreply 4402/17/2013

R43 = Oscar Pistorious

by Anonymousreply 4502/17/2013

I'm a wannabe frau and I think Luke Janklow is hot, and a total skank. He dated Jemima Khan after she broke up with Hugh Grant.

Oh, and dick size absolutely matters for us, too.

Here's the girl skank, pregnant with the poor hated baby.

by Anonymousreply 4602/17/2013

R44, it's not about the size, it's about the humiliation. Even a girl with giant tits wouldn't want her naked pics circulated to her co-workers and boss.

by Anonymousreply 4702/17/2013

We need better pics of everyone involved. And yes, where are the dick pics? This thread was posted at 2:43 pm EST? You bitches are slippin'.

by Anonymousreply 4802/17/2013

They're all kind of ugly to me.

by Anonymousreply 4902/17/2013

R42, you're right - the classic definition of a cuckolded man is one that doesn't know his wife is cheating.

But there's a newer definition where people are looking for this. Check Craiglist for "cuckold" "hotwife" or "bull" and you're likely to find willing participants.

by Anonymousreply 5002/17/2013

[quote]And the cuckolder is Luke Janklow, the 6-foot-6 literary agent, called the "sexiest straight man in NYC publishing."

I must be looking at a different picture because in the picture I saw, there was nobody sexy at all.

by Anonymousreply 5102/17/2013

We need some cock shots.

by Anonymousreply 5202/17/2013

I don't think he was necessarily turned on by his wife cheating, he probably was just so in love with her that he couldn't imagine being without her. This happened to a friend of mine years ago. His girlfriend had a long term affair with a coworker. He saw the dirty texts between them. She said it was innocent flirting. He found a hotel receipt. She said that they didn't actually have sex. He believed her. I knew that she was also screwing her trainer, but didn't bother to tell because I knew that it wouldn't matter. He would never leave her. This woman's husband may leave because of the public shaming...but he probably would have stayed forever otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 5302/17/2013

Hell hath no fury like a scorned man.

by Anonymousreply 5402/17/2013

I dont like these bitches that get to enjoy the privileges of frau-dom, while at the same time getting hot dick on the side. Greedy hoes, just as bad as the cheating husbands. Like r53's scenario, this woman probably had other guys outside of the cuckolding situation.

by Anonymousreply 5502/17/2013

r40 rofl. true.

by Anonymousreply 5602/17/2013

[quote]If the husband forwarded out the dick pic then it must have been no that impressive. What dumb ass would forward pics of a bid dick?

All the more reason to assume he's a fantastic lover, unlike the husband (if the lover's dick is indeed not impressive).

by Anonymousreply 5702/17/2013

so after all that, they are still together?

by Anonymousreply 5802/17/2013

The husband is better looking than the lover. Only on DL would Luke get the overwrought reaction. Good looking guy, but hardly some super-hunk.

by Anonymousreply 5902/17/2013

Is she still pregnant now? Or did the preggo fucking happen ages ago?

by Anonymousreply 6002/17/2013

Neither of them are particularly good-looking, but I agree that the husband is probably the better-looking of the two.

by Anonymousreply 6102/17/2013

Straight women in NYC are desperate, R59.

by Anonymousreply 6202/17/2013

Is this now Medieval Datalounge with all this crap about "cuckolds," first with the Twilight douches (where we have to pretend that their relationships are real) and now this shit where yet another straight slut/whore proves once again that straight people should have their marital rights taken away.

by Anonymousreply 6302/17/2013

I'm just so thrilled to see the word "cuckold" in Gawker. Maybe there's hope for the English language after all!

by Anonymousreply 6402/17/2013

Janklow is not sexy,he's fugly.He looks like a scarecrow with a beard.He makes that gross thing Sandra Bernhardt look palatable in comparison.He has that same gargoyle look that Vincent Cassell has.

The wife looks a male crossdresser.As a matter of fact,my transgendered/tranny friends are cuter than her! She also a swarmy look like she knows something you don't and meanwhile she's a dunce.She looks like someone famous...is it Famke Jansen?Janklow's ex wife looks even more manish, methinks he might like the homosex.

Paul C is not bad looking but the poor thing pings. at least, if he had a gay relationship something fabulous would have transpired. Not this mess....

by Anonymousreply 6502/17/2013

I think Janklow has that Abraham Lincoln/Michael Phelps tall-fug disease.

by Anonymousreply 6602/18/2013

Where is the COCK?

by Anonymousreply 6802/18/2013

[quote]Janklow is not sexy, he's fugly.

I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 6902/18/2013

They're just a bunch of tiresome rich people, who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 7002/18/2013

Don't these people have any respect for the sanctity of marriage?

by Anonymousreply 7102/18/2013

I don't know what urban dictionary you people are referring to but cuckold just means a man whose wife is having an affair. It's a fairly passive position. And Janklow can't cuckold the husband - only his partner in marriage can do that. She's the active one. Cuckold has nothing to do with the husband's activities other than he is being cheated on by his wife. Any other consensual activity would likely defeat the definition, as I don't think there's such a thing as consensual adultery, in a logical sense.

by Anonymousreply 7202/18/2013

They said cuckold on The Simpsons tonight. They were selling cuckold horns at Shakespeare in the Park. One guy bought them and his wife immediately made out with another man.

Isn't it amazing how every time you see a word being used, you immediately see it being used everywhere else?

by Anonymousreply 7302/18/2013

I find Janklow extremely hot. I'd cheat if I had a chance with him.

by Anonymousreply 7402/18/2013

R72 Please do a Web search on "cuckold scene" or look at "cuckold place" (It's a web message board but I don't want to link to it).

Yes, cuckold generally means wife cheating without husband's knowledge. But this IS a thing, I am not making it up. Some husbands really like it.

I would love to have a bf that wanted to watch a really alpha-male, hung guy fuck me.

As for the cuckold husbands, here's the Tumblr of one (very clearly NSFW):

by Anonymousreply 7502/18/2013

r72, language evolves, sometimes before your very eyes!

by Anonymousreply 7602/18/2013

cock thump bump

by Anonymousreply 7702/18/2013

I hope a shot of Luke's hard fuckmeat surfaces soon.

I bet it makes a loud THWACK noise when he hauls it out of his pants.

by Anonymousreply 7802/18/2013

I don't understand why grown men send dick shots like that. Could someone explain, please?

by Anonymousreply 7902/18/2013

[quote]I don't understand why grown men send dick shots like that. Could someone explain, please?

We don't either.

by Anonymousreply 8002/18/2013

Women can't stand dick shots. It is ONLY men who like them and straight men assume (wrongly) that women will get turned on seeing genitalia the way that men (straight or gay) men do with female/male sex bits. It shows a lack of understanding in straight men of how women actually think and regarding what women actually want to see. Newsflash - women for the GREAT majority do not like seeing random disembodied dicks.

by Anonymousreply 8102/18/2013

It's true.

We really only like photos of 1) our friends' toddlers, 2) designer cupcakes, 3) Marc Jacobs bags, and 4) who looked fat and tacky at the Golden Globes.

by Anonymousreply 8202/18/2013

It's not just that women may not welcome a dick shot, but I thought this was something that was more popular among the under 25 set. Then I think of Anthony Weiner. Anyway, it just doesn't strike me as terribly mature behavior.

by Anonymousreply 8302/18/2013

I'm 51 and still get dick pics from a 55-year-old and a 49-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 8402/18/2013

[quote]I thought this was something that was more popular among the under 25 set. Then I think of Anthony Weiner. Anyway, it just doesn't strike me as terribly mature behavior.

Didn't football player Brett Favre also get caught sending a dick pic? Maybe he was just bored in a period between some of his retirement banquets.

by Anonymousreply 8502/18/2013

"Women can't stand dick shots."

Well, dicks are kinda ugly. They always look kinda dirty.

by Anonymousreply 8602/18/2013

[quote]She also a swarmy look

She's a Killer Queen Bee!

by Anonymousreply 8702/18/2013

the wme agent who wrote the book about his drug abuse has the pics and shows them to everyone on his cell phone

by Anonymousreply 8802/18/2013

R74 must be legally blind.

How is he "sexy"?? He's not handsome, he looks skanky, and he was having sex with a married, pregnant woman. That face is NOT attractive. So which of these qualities makes him sexy?

by Anonymousreply 8902/18/2013

Women are animals!!!

by Anonymousreply 9002/18/2013

[quote]How is he "sexy"??

He's not sexy, uless some people think greasy, dirty, smelly-looking men are sexy.

by Anonymousreply 9102/18/2013

[quote] the wme agent who wrote the book about his drug abuse has the pics and shows them to everyone on his cell phone

Bill Clegg! Post them, Bill!

by Anonymousreply 9202/18/2013

Well, not everyone wants a man tweezed and shaved within an inch of his life. I think Luke is fucking hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 9302/19/2013

R86 = Lesbian

by Anonymousreply 9402/19/2013

Gay or straight, thereis nothing more pathetic than two aging males trying to look like hipsters.

And if this is what passes for hot in NYC these days, it's no wonder the city is being eclipsed by London, Beijing and other places.

by Anonymousreply 9502/19/2013

R82, funny because it is an observable fact.

by Anonymousreply 9602/19/2013

R95 In the case of Jamklow he's actually trying to affect a bohemian,unkempt look to detract from his extrinsic fugliness!Can you imagine how fugly he would look if he dropped the Hasidic look and groomed himself like a real human being.

by Anonymousreply 9702/19/2013

Ugh. Repulsve Bill Clegg needs to slither back to the crack den from whence he came. He's disgusting. Just shut up about him.

by Anonymousreply 9802/19/2013

I really can't believe that the cock shits haven't yet surfaced.

by Anonymousreply 9902/19/2013

LOL! Cock SHOTS!

by Anonymousreply 10002/19/2013

Here's the funniest comment at the OP's link -

"Fingers crossed for the most erudite Maury ever!"

by Anonymousreply 10102/19/2013

Why would the husband hate the baby? Assuming it was his.

It might have slithered out of the birth canal covered in a nacreous layer of Janklow's permacum, but that can be washed off.

by Anonymousreply 10202/19/2013

It's a really big scandal. Luke's parents are very well known successful people, and are at the center of the NYC literary/arts scene. They are friends with all the other rich classy older Jewish people in publishing and art, and are very nice people themselves. Mrs. Janklow is the former Linda LeRoy, Mervyn LeRoy's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 10302/20/2013

lol r82

by Anonymousreply 10402/20/2013

I must be the only one on this thread who doesn't think Luke Janklow is hot.

by Anonymousreply 10502/20/2013

[quote]I must be the only one on this thread who doesn't think Luke Janklow is hot.

It's obvious that you are very, very special, R105.

by Anonymousreply 10602/20/2013

[quote]It's a really big scandal. Luke's parents are very well known successful people, and are at the center of the NYC literary/arts scene. They are friends with all the other rich classy older Jewish people in publishing and art, and are very nice people themselves. Mrs. Janklow is the former Linda LeRoy, Mervyn LeRoy's daughter.

So how are they reacting?

by Anonymousreply 10702/20/2013

No, R105, it's pretty evenly split.

I think he's incredibly hot, as do a few others, but there are a few that agree with you, too.

Still, I think even if I thought he was fug...I'd want to see the cock shots of a 6 foot 6 man! LOL

by Anonymousreply 10802/20/2013

No R105, I agree with you. Being tall myself his height has zero appeal. I don't find his face attractive - he looks kind of like the snarky brother of Howard Wolowitz on Big Bang Theory - and the hipster hair is a definite turnoff. I guess dick pix might help his cause but doubtful.

Costello on the other hand looks like he has potential as a silver fox. Young pics of him aren't too hot but he looks good in silver scruff.

Meh. Taste is a funny thing.

by Anonymousreply 10902/20/2013

R109 True, what we like is totally subjective.

I am just a shade over 5 feet tall, so 6 foot 6 to me....just, DAMN. But I see your point.

by Anonymousreply 11002/20/2013

R105 Have you read the entire thread? There are plenty of people you think he is fugly on here. He has gargoyle face and looks like he has something like lice infested in his hair. As for his "classy Jewish parents and their ilk", they gave birth to a very hideous looking man and one that exercises bad taste. A cock shot over the phone? To a gentile slut/hussy/whore? Talk about tacky.....

by Anonymousreply 11102/20/2013

Does being super tall usually guarantee a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 11202/20/2013

[quote] He has gargoyle face and looks like he has something like lice infested in his hair.

Long hair does not equal "lice infested." He's got a gorgeous face.

by Anonymousreply 11302/20/2013

He's positively fugly. BTW a huge elephantine cock doesn't make a superfug handsome.

Oh long unkempt and unwashed hair does make someone look like they have lice in their hair. That is what that manskank has.......

by Anonymousreply 11402/20/2013

There is nothing gorgeous about his face. He's definitely fug, no argument from me, r105.

by Anonymousreply 11502/20/2013

Fine. I think he's hot and I'll take him.

Y'all can stick to your hairless twinks....the equivalent of white bread with no flavor....

by Anonymousreply 11602/20/2013

Bi woman here who thinks he is sex on a stick. I don't really care if he is hung or not (my guess is not, otherwise the cuckolded husband would not have advertised his rival's wares). But he looks like a man who would go down on a woman for hours.

by Anonymousreply 11702/20/2013

A pregnant woman though, R117? Yick!

by Anonymousreply 11802/20/2013

Agree with upthread. This scandal, and its lame, establishment, 1% players, demonstrates why NYC just doesn't matter anymore.

by Anonymousreply 11902/20/2013

116 and 117= ugly whales with pock-marked faces and hairy backs.

He's UGLY. Period.

by Anonymousreply 12002/21/2013

to the posters who wondered why costello would stay with his wife though she had been having an affair for four years: she has the money in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 12102/21/2013

Still no dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 12202/21/2013

R120 - quivering wall of fat with two slits for eyes, laughing at his jokes as he taps away in Mama's basement.

by Anonymousreply 12302/21/2013

[quote] A cock shot over the phone?

You're surprised at this? It's very commonplace.

by Anonymousreply 12402/21/2013

Still no photos of Luke's trouser python?

by Anonymousreply 12502/23/2013

Damn, I was hoping to see his massive meatwhistle.

by Anonymousreply 12603/18/2013

Is that pregnant slutbag still on the downlow with Fugly Janklow? How dare she..she has a whole litter of kids and a husband and she's fucking some ugly,well hung man? Perish the thought.....

by Anonymousreply 12703/18/2013

Luke Janklow: Show us your massive fuckstick, please!

PHOTOS or it didn't happen....

by Anonymousreply 12803/19/2013

R29's link is from 2010 and the article actually takes seriously the opening of their "Beverly-Hills-in-NY style coffee shop" named Sweetiepie. It makes them sound like a couple of madcap kids who just stumbled upon the idea of opening a restaurant in between careers as rock musicians/literary agent/movie producers/essayist and buyers of a $4+ million dollar village home.

Here's an update

A week after Sweetiepie posted a note on its door informing passersby it had closed because of a fire, it looks like that wasn't exactly the case. A now former employee of the Greenwich Avenue restaurant told Grub Street that it actually closed because of significant debts owed to vendors and laid off its employees, who are still owed a week's pay. Some of those employees reportedly filed a complaint with the labor board on Monday.

Sweetiepie began life in 2008 as the vanity project of Luke and Julie Janklow, a disposably incomed couple who fretted that there were no child-friendly restaurants in their West Village neighborhood. And so they built a place where the mommy-and-me crowd could scarf down caviar omelets and $75 ice cream sundaes.

Alpha-matrons like Gwyneth Paltrow and Mary-Louise Parker frequented the place, which had a giant birdcage. In late June, Ryan Skeen was brought on board to consult on the menu, much as he had previously done at 5 & Diamond. And, just like at 5 & Diamond, it seems like things subsequently went south. There's a possibility that Sweetiepie may reopen, but for the time being it's choking down a very bitter pill.

by Anonymousreply 12903/19/2013

I don't think Janklow is attractive either. But if someone ever writes a prequel screenplay to "Oliver Twist" called "Young Fagin," Janklow has a lead role in his future.

by Anonymousreply 13003/19/2013

Gossip

Gossip Gossip!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13103/19/2013

Sorry, I meant to say that r29's link is from 2008 and that the update on Sweetiepie's is from 2010. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 13203/19/2013

Omg -- read the reviews of Janklow and ex-wife's Sweetiepie coffee shop. They hated having non-celebrity customers and consistently tried to overcharge customers. No big surprise they closed down leaving a lot of SOL creditors.

by Anonymousreply 13303/19/2013

... waiting for updates on Sara Ruffin Costello's Luke Janklow's pumped cloaca

by Anonymousreply 13403/19/2013

I wonder why this reminds me of douchey Seth McFarlane.

by Anonymousreply 13503/19/2013

Luke Anklow's kid August (pretentious? Moi?) is as ugly as daddy.

by Anonymousreply 13603/19/2013

Luke: Please show us your dick! Please!!!! Does anyone have any guesses how long it is? How do we know he's really hung?

by Anonymousreply 13703/19/2013

I agree Costello's wife looks transsexual. But, since she's pregnant, she's the real female deal.

by Anonymousreply 13803/19/2013

R28 If the guys hot, why do you care how old he is? You ageist queen. Guess what? You'll be there sooner than you and think and probably all alone. YOU disgust me 28 . Typical SHALLOW queen.

by Anonymousreply 13903/19/2013

Didn't know this was out there...

by Anonymousreply 14003/20/2013

Gawker's profile makes me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 14103/20/2013

This thread is useless without dick shots.

by Anonymousreply 14203/20/2013

Why do adult men think long hair makes them look like anything but douches? Why not go the whole way and get yourself a pony tail?

by Anonymousreply 14303/20/2013

The Daily Mail even covered this story.. But no dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 14403/20/2013

The long hair might be fug, I agree, but Luke's eyes are gorgeous. His face is beautiful.

If I was looking into those eyes while a huge cock was pounding away inside of me, I'd be cumming every ten seconds.

by Anonymousreply 14503/20/2013

Here's the townhouse the Janklows renovated and sold upon divorcing. They asked $25M but I beleve they got around $15M for it.

by Anonymousreply 14603/20/2013

An article in Elle magazine about Julie Daniels when she was Julie Daniels Janklow, wife of Luke Janklow:

"The article begins with this quote, which she tells her son while hugging him tightly: “I love you, you’re perfect, I want you to be gay and live with me forever and ever.”

I guess because gay men never live with anyone but their mumsies?

by Anonymousreply 14703/20/2013

This happened last month and STILL nobody has leaked the pics?

That must be a powerful family.

by Anonymousreply 14803/20/2013

Sweetiepie sounds like it was the shittiest restaurant ever. Apparently running a restaurant wasn't among Luke's many skills.

by Anonymousreply 14903/20/2013

I'm sure the wife thought that her restaurant would be great for her friends and for celeb moms to hang out in. She didn't realize that once the doors open, anyone could walk in or make a reservation. Or else she thought the little people would pay a ton of money for crap food and crap service while she let her pals eat for free.

by Anonymousreply 15003/20/2013

[quote] The long hair might be fug, I agree, but Luke's eyes are gorgeous. His face is beautiful.

Wow. Tastes really do differ. I think he looks kind of like a rat. He's got a huge honker and the look in his eyes seems to be one of lazy privilege.

by Anonymousreply 15103/20/2013

Luke's ex-wife must have gotten a good settlement. Her name virtually disappears from the Internet after her vanity restaurant closed and they got divorced.

by Anonymousreply 15203/22/2013

I wonder what it's like to be married to some very rich, very well-connected member of the glitterati. Living in a multimillion dollar townhouse, throwing awesome parties, attending awesome parties with top machers, vacation homes, private jets, the ability to hang with anyone you call up, your own vanity restaurant -- and then it's gone. You've been kicked to the curb. No more parties. No more stories in NY magazine, no more photo shoots with your obnoxious kid. Your ex is still in the newspapers banging English heiresses and movie producers. Then you hear he's been fucking his best friend's pregnant wife.

I guess the divorce settlement is some compensation, but what about when you run into some old friends who are still connected? Do they ignore your ass?

by Anonymousreply 15303/22/2013

Isn't Julie Daniels still rich though from the settlement and child support? Plus her mother was rich and is now dead so she's got that money too.

by Anonymousreply 15403/22/2013

I still want Luke Janklow dick pics...

by Anonymousreply 15508/29/2013

There was an NYT profile this summer.

But the bummer reveal: NYT says that no dick shots of Luke exist. The other tabloids reported photos, but it was, according to the NYT, just steamy emails.

And he's apparently a manslut.

(I want some!)

by Anonymousreply 15608/30/2013

From the Gawker profile: "At a book party he threw for Tom Sykes in 2006, Janklow made all the assembled guests put booties over their shoes so as to not dirty his marble staircase."

Well, that earns him some cred here on Datalounge. Tell us about how *everyone* does it in Japan, Luke.

by Anonymousreply 15708/30/2013

[quote] From the Gawker profile: "At a book party he threw for Tom Sykes in 2006, Janklow made all the assembled guests put booties over their shoes so as to not dirty his marble staircase."

Damn. That probably means after Luke cums, he leaps out of bed to take a shower. No snuggly time there.

by Anonymousreply 15808/30/2013

WANT

by Anonymousreply 15909/03/2013

R159- what dou want....dick pics? The town home? A nite w Luke?

by Anonymousreply 16009/03/2013

I'd far prefer the husband, physically.

by Anonymousreply 16109/03/2013

That Sweetiepie's restaurant sounded like a total nightmare...perhaps rivaling Amy's Baking Company in the level of dysfunction! Its decor was also hideous...

by Anonymousreply 16209/03/2013

R160 Luke naked.

by Anonymousreply 16309/06/2013

Those reviews r33 are hilarious. The fact that owner and her attitude was brought up in every review in someway. Little did patrons know her marriage was falling apart at the same time. Very funny. Very Blue Jasmine

by Anonymousreply 16409/07/2013

Any sign of Luke's massive pendulous dong?

by Anonymousreply 16512/27/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 16612/27/2013

Does anyone have the photos yet?

by Anonymousreply 16712/28/2013

Luke's former rock band, "Darlahood" does a song called "Big Fine Thing."

I never heard of them or the song. Not bad for that type of music.

by Anonymousreply 16812/28/2013

R65 = wipes from back to front.

by Anonymousreply 16912/28/2013

According to this NYT article from a few months later, there were no pics, just an email. Wonder if that's true?

by Anonymousreply 17012/28/2013

Gawd, the whole milieu just sounds revolting.

And I'm not even talking about the dick pics and fucking another man while pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 17112/28/2013

I took another look at that hetty hussy and she looks mannish! Not to mention Janklow's ex-wife.I looked at Janklow's picture and thought:" He looks like someone who hangs out with Gwyneth Paltrow." Lo and behold she's a client of Luke's. I wonder if he ever made her his spermcatcher for a night.....

by Anonymousreply 17212/28/2013

Luke is douchetastically hot, tho.

by Anonymousreply 17312/28/2013

R173 He is fugly darling. He might have a 12 inch cock but he has a face made for radio!

by Anonymousreply 17412/28/2013

I'm all about the dick. And the fact that he's 6 foot 6. I'm over a foot shorter than him...so that's a huge turn on for me!

by Anonymousreply 17512/28/2013

The visual of that fug topping someone who is 5 foot 5 is a ghastly one!;)You should look up Bryan Boy's anal douche before you left a elephantine cock goes inside you. Better yet stick big dildos just to see what it's like. Judging from what I've heard you won't be able to sit for a week after he fucks you. You might not be able to shit either!;)

by Anonymousreply 17612/28/2013

I disagree that he's fug....he's got beautiful eyes. I would stare into them as he walked me around the room, impaled on his cock.

by Anonymousreply 17712/28/2013

I meant : let a elephantine cock go inside you.

R173 He looks like a Hasidic Jew without a hat and Hasidim are not known for their beauty. Some secular Jews are cute he ain't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 17812/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.