Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If I attend a Master's program in London

Would that give me the eligibility to work a part time job while I'm there?

by Anonymousreply 302/17/2013


BTW, do you ever do your own research?

by Anonymousreply 102/16/2013


by Anonymousreply 202/17/2013

If you are in the UK on a student visa, you can work up to 20 hours per week while in school and 40 hours per week during holidays.

by Anonymousreply 302/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!