Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which male celebrities have tailoring issues with clothes and why?

Inspired, as if by God, by the "Consignment sports coat" thread.

by Anonymousreply 2007/20/2013

What's with the posts on tailoring today?

by Anonymousreply 102/17/2013

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

by Anonymousreply 202/17/2013

Andre Leon Talley has tailoring issues because regular muumuus don't allow enough room for his fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 302/17/2013

This is the video where Sidney Crosby, hockey player, talks about having to have his pants custom made. The relevant portion starts at about one minute into the interview.

by Anonymousreply 402/17/2013

The big ass trolls are getting so very creative with these thread titles!

by Anonymousreply 502/17/2013

Men should dress their body type and not worry about what is in style. That low rise pant shit looks stupid on both men and women. I see men on talk shows wearing suits with tight leg pants, very trim coats that are not long enough to cover their ass. They look like they out grew their Sunday suit a couple years ago.

by Anonymousreply 602/17/2013

[quote]I see men on talk shows wearing suits with tight leg pants, very trim coats that are not long enough to cover their ass. They look like they out grew their Sunday suit a couple years ago.

The other day I saw a photo of Kellan Lutz where the suit jacket wasn't long enough in front to reach his low-rise trousers. There was a horizontal gap that featured his shirt between the suit jacket and pants. Don't those people have mirrors? I guess things were better when the studios dressed their contract actors so they looked good when out in public.

by Anonymousreply 702/17/2013

R7, do you have a link to that Kellan Lutz photo?

by Anonymousreply 802/17/2013

Many have awful trouser breaks (where the cloth of the pants bunch up around the shoe). Robert Downey Jr. is flawless except for this...well this and a few other things.

by Anonymousreply 902/17/2013

A lot of celebs that are C and D list like Kellan Lutz might not have a stylist readily available at all times. They end up grabbing clothes off a rack that may or may not be fitted correctly.

by Anonymousreply 1002/17/2013

[quote]do you have a link to that Kellan Lutz photo?

Sorry, I don't have a link. Had he been shirtless, I would have added it to the shirtless Lutz thread. In this photo, he was with a date and the suit is somewhat like a preppy 1920's suit where the color is outlined in a white band. It's like something you would see in a film where Peter Lawford is dancing the Varsity Drag.

by Anonymousreply 1102/17/2013

Oops! The collar was outlined, not color.

by Anonymousreply 1202/17/2013

Phillip Seymour Hoffman always stuff that's a size too small. Someone needs to tell him that he's fat, and needs new clothes.

by Anonymousreply 1302/17/2013

It's the lifts, R9. Tom Cruise has the same issue with his trousers.

by Anonymousreply 1402/17/2013

[quote]Phillip Seymour Hoffman always stuff that's a size too small. Someone needs to tell him that he's fat, and needs new clothes.

maybe the clothes fit at the fitting and then he had some sandwiches on the way to the show.

by Anonymousreply 1502/17/2013

Thanks, R11.

by Anonymousreply 1702/18/2013

[quote] I wonder if Jon Hamm has to have his trousers taken out to accommodate his sizeable cock.

No, he usually just goes commando.

by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2013

I wonder whether McBongo has difficulties with his T Rex arms.

by Anonymousreply 1902/27/2013

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 2007/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.