Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Single Celebrities: 20 Stars who Always Seem to Be Single

It's on HuffPost: and if you don't like a link to them, tough shit.

The stars include:

Betty White

James Franco

Jake Gyllenhaal

Bryan Greenberg

Chace Crawford

Jeremy Renner

Taylor Kitsch

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1902/17/2013

They're all notorious pussyhounds and bug Republican supporters.

Except Betty White, who is a notorious dickhound.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 102/17/2013

That list is silly, a lot of the celebrities they mention have only been single a couple of years. If they had a list of people like JGL who have never been publicly linked to people it would be more interesting. Of course it is rare for PR to not use a celebrities "dating life" for press opportunities.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 202/17/2013

The press and other media always exaggerate and elevate a date or two into a love affair and a path toward marriage - when often the two people are just barely getting to know each other or have a date or two and then decide they are not interested in going further.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 302/17/2013

I think Bryan Greenberg's publicist came up with this list.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 402/17/2013

I suck penis.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 502/17/2013

Betty White sorta pings to me although I wouldn't bet a fortune on it. She was 60ish when Allen Ludden (who also pinged to high heaven) bit the dust and never was never seriously involved with anyone post widowhood even though she could have easily still been considered quite a catch for an older broad. I also believe that's her in those nudie cheesecake photos from the 1940s. She's also known as an animal activist which also sets off my gaydar detector and doesn't have any children.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 602/17/2013

Honey, a lot of women lose their sex drive after menopause.

Just sayin'.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 702/17/2013

Taylor Kitsch might be gay. There were some rumors back when he started out in Canada.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 802/17/2013

What about ME, bitches?!

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 902/17/2013

I think Betty has more integrity than to die closeted. If she were gay she'd come out, it's not like they'd cancel Hot In Cleveland because of it, I don't think it'd hurt her career much. She'd be no more controversial than Ellen.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1002/17/2013

OP, you do know that "being single" doesn't necessarily mean they are not getting laid every night, doncha?

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1102/17/2013

Betty White is gay, it's an open secret in Hollywood.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1202/17/2013

Betty White. I hate that woman.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1302/17/2013

R11, sometimes it also means they are single and not that interested in sex or being with someone every night

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1402/17/2013

Allen Ludden was gay--I think that's an open secret in Hollywood. Betty and Allen had a lavender marriage, but I've never been clear it's because Betty is herself or because she's asexual. For years people thought it was just because she loved him so much she was happy to be around him she was willing to go without sex (he was by all accounts just a wonderful man whom everyone adored), but her lack of dating since his death has made many people wonder if she's always been asexual.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1502/17/2013

I wonder what could it be that keeps these boys from settling down?

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1602/17/2013

Some of the people they listed were silly to be listed - some of them have been single less than 2 years. Katie Holmes hasn't even been single for a year.

I do wonder if they were trying to hint at something with the male celebs. I've always wondered about JGL...

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1702/17/2013

I don't know about asexual, but Betty White is definitely not gay. I have a relative who used to work for her.

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1802/17/2013

strange article....so I guess the HP believes in outing.....if only someone had told Arianna about Michael Huffington being gay.....oh wait she already knew and thought she could change him.....BTW does Arianna ever date? Men or women?

by I think they're trying to tell us somethingreply 1902/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.