Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The two Mark Wahlbergs

Which one would you fuck?

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2013

Mark Wahlberg from "Ted" - but only in his "Marky Mark" days.

by Anonymousreply 102/16/2013

I would fuck PBS Mark Wahlberg by default because Marky Mark is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 202/16/2013

Neither, for reasons I won't go into...

by Anonymousreply 302/16/2013

There's only one Mark Wahlberg. The other is WALBERG.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013

I don't fuck bullies who physically harm people, so the first it is.

by Anonymousreply 502/16/2013

I'll go with Jason Wallenberg, Playgirl model.

by Anonymousreply 602/16/2013

No "h" in the Antiques Roadshow" guy's name.

He has lost some weight and was really filling out his pants nicely on one recent show. As he was walking towards the camera with some other guy, it was hard not to notice that he was Phil Keoghaning it. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 702/16/2013

The one who didn't beat my eye out of my head.

by Anonymousreply 802/16/2013

"[Mark] Wahlberg [, later to be famous as "Marky Mark,"] had been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department in his youth. By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances. At fifteen, he harassed a group of black school children on a field trip by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets. At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him "Vietnam fucking shit"). He also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye.

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in state prison at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days. In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack. Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so, but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt."

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!