Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What does it mean when someone likes torturing little animals?

I bought my little cousin a cat a few months back. In the beginning, she seem to take to it and would feed it, and pet it but as time progressed, I noticed the cat act strangely.

It would flinch before she laid her hands on him and one day I heard the sound of hissing coming from inside her room and sound of something being slapped.

She's only 7, what does this mean for her when she grows up?

by Anonymousreply 2102/17/2013

You in danger gurl...

by Anonymousreply 102/16/2013

Please take that cat away from her and tell her parents what you observed. This behaviour needs to be confronted immediately because she will grow up and torture the cat worse and it will lead to being violent toward people as well. Something is not right with her and the behavior towards the cat is representative of that.

by Anonymousreply 202/16/2013

First sign of a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 302/16/2013

Lots of serial killers started out killing animals.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013

R3 pretty much. OP You should also find out what is going on with her parents. Maybe they are abusing her and she is taking it out on the cat.

by Anonymousreply 502/16/2013

Cats can be notoriously bitchy. Why didn't you rather get her a dog? If you haven't actually seen her abusing the animal then I suggest you just ask her whether she likes the cat. Get more evidence before you jump to conclusions.

If she is in fact beating the poor thing, then I would suggest she gets help. She could be being abused herself and is acting it out on the cat. Or she could just be a crazy bitch who is going to go postal oneday and murder innocent people for no rhyme or reason.

by Anonymousreply 602/16/2013

Let her slap you. What the fuck did you give a seven year old who is not your kid a kitten for? Are you uncle Clueless? I'm sure her parents love you. Maybe next Christmas you can get her a drum kit. There's a reason that reputable animal rescues have a 21 year old age minimum age for adoption and often don't adopt to families with kids.

by Anonymousreply 702/16/2013

I think the OP is a troll. EVERYONE knows what this kind of psychopathic behavior means.

On the off-chance that this story is real, TAKE THE CAT AWAY FROM HER NOW! And don't ever get her any other type of animal, or allow anyone else to do so.

Also, she should be in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 802/16/2013

Are her parents neglectful/abusive, OP?

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2013

For the love of god, OP, get the cat out of there immediately. That's step one. After that, you need to speak to her parents calmly about what you've observed.

Whatever is going on with that little girl, she shouldn't have unsupervised access to any animals. She's obviously acting out for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 1002/16/2013

Honestly, it means they have psychopathic tendencies. I'm not a huge fan of animals myself, but I certainly wouldn't torture one. It's been proven through empirical data that a lot of serial killers have developed a fascination with killing through torturing and killing animals. FACT.

by Anonymousreply 1102/16/2013

Also, OP, be prepared to face the fact that her parents might be physically or sexually abusing her.

by Anonymousreply 1202/16/2013

The little missy is going to be really upset when the cat starts fighting back.

by Anonymousreply 1302/16/2013

If a child is harming their pet, there are only two possible causes:

1) the child is a psychopath, and future murderer; or

2) the child is being abused by a parent/caretaker, and is striking out the only way they can.

Either way, the cat needs to be removed from the situation, and the family requires professional help to begin immediately.

by Anonymousreply 1402/16/2013

Tell her parents. If they say "fuck you" you say "FUCK YOU!" right back and you take the cat and leave. You can flick the little shit in the head really hard and ask her how she likes it before you leave, but it's your call.

by Anonymousreply 1502/16/2013

The cat queens have arrived!

by Anonymousreply 1602/16/2013

A pet is a bad gift. It's not a stuffed animal.

If she had showed a big interest in cats, and her mother approved- maybe. But then she'd want to pick one out herself.

She doesn't want it; the cat knows it.

Talk to the mom and fix this now.

by Anonymousreply 1802/16/2013

It's a house of abuse. She learned how to be mean to kitty from someone. Call CPS

by Anonymousreply 1902/16/2013

Does she also wet the bed and start fires?

by Anonymousreply 2002/17/2013

Uh-oh, I can spot an Evil Sociopathic Tot from a mile away!

by Anonymousreply 2102/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.