Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Student who sued for a better grade is SHUT DOWN by courts

*cue Debbie Downer music*

by Anonymousreply 1002/16/2013

People are psychotic. We hire college grads every year. Every single year, one of the new hire's parents come in for their first performance review.

by Anonymousreply 102/16/2013

What a perfect example of an entitled cunt. Probably never heard "no" before.

Earn your grades bitch.

by Anonymousreply 202/16/2013

Good, she's an example of students today and their sense of entitlement. There was a time you would be ashamed of a bad grade. She threw everything and the kitchen sink in (homophobia, sexism).

I have a family member who is a professor, and it seems this is a regular occurance. Apparently students think if they cry (males no less too) and threaten they'll get out of their own mistakes. And the backup is always to call in their reinforcements (mommy and daddy).

by Anonymousreply 302/16/2013

It's a shame she doesn't have the ability to accept her grade and suck it up and apply herself to improve it. Sounds like she received feedback during the class (before she received the grade) and even then spent more time arguing about the criticism than trying to implement changes to improve her performance.

She was getting a free ride at a great school because Daddy worked there. I wonder if she would have even been accepted if it weren't for that nepotism. Perhaps she wasn't qualified for that program to begin with and only got a pass to attend the school because of her father.

Anyway --- yes....she seems spoiled and desperate (how many of those other three kids she says caused trouble support LGBT rights also ended up in her situation ?? None ??).

She cut off her nose to spite her face by not retaking the class, finishing up the program and getting her professional certification to practice the profession she wanted. How has that worked out for you, Megan ??

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013

I graduated from Lehigh some years ago and just went to a LGBTQA event for area students and faculty, and more than one (gay) student told me that they knew this young woman and that she was an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 502/16/2013

[quote]People are psychotic. We hire college grads every year. Every single year, one of the new hire's parents come in for their first performance review.

Tell them that unless they are under 18, it's "No Mommy's Allowed" or they're fired.

I wouldn't put up with that shit for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 602/16/2013

I'm pretty good at guessing the offenders now. There walking papers are sitting on my desk.

by Anonymousreply 702/16/2013

r1 - Huh? Are they allowed to stay?

by Anonymousreply 802/16/2013

This self-entitled bitch got her attitude beginning in the first grade when she came in last in every test and received a Gold Star, so her self-image wouldn't be tarnished.

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2013

R8. They can stay long enough to watch me fire their kid.

by Anonymousreply 1002/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!