Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays on Instagram

Check out the link.

Is this how narcissistic, self-impressed and vain we have become? That we post a cutesy photo of ourselves on Instagram only to Tweet and Facebook about it seconds later? Then we wait for the comments and compliments to follow.

Is this what the fucking world has become? Our self worth is based on how many followers we have and how desperately they kiss our asses? The world has gone from self-entitled to self-impressed.

Rant complete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176July 20, 2020 4:59 PM

Ugh, he even compares himself to Ricky Martin in one pic.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2013 10:19 AM

Yes he is obviously arrogant, but it is not just gays. I have women and straight guys on my facebook that posts millions of pics of themselves too, desperate for compliments.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2013 10:19 AM

Jesus, he's embarrassing. I hope my own obnoxious narcissism and barely suppressed self-loathing insecurity is not so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2013 11:07 AM

He has nice teeth and expressive brows...thats it

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2013 11:39 AM

Some people crave the attention and compliments of others. Big whoops.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2013 11:43 AM

I agree with you 100%, op. It's sickening.

When I look at what young gays today are all about (and I'm only looking at our younger gaylings because I really couldn't care less about their straight counterparts), it's so sad.

No conversation skills, no critical thinking skills, and vapidity, narcissism, and egotism to the 100th degree.

But this is more than a condemnation of gay youth. It's a condemnation of our entire society, and what corporate america has turned the 25 and younger generation into.

Ick.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2013 11:46 AM

OP, I know he brought trouble on himself for being so exhibitionist but you really are mean to publicize his page for anonymous people. He's probably a nice kid. Vain, but he'll grow out of it eventually. Who doesn't have their narcissistic stage? It's part of the growing up process.

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2013 11:51 AM

Maybe it gives him a little boost. Seems pretty harmless to me

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2013 12:00 PM

Might as well put it out there while you can. We all know that as soon as you hit a certain age, no one wants to look.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2013 1:15 PM

I just deleted by Instagram account a few days ago. It was disheartening to know how many narcissists I know.

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2013 1:35 PM

I just want to know what's going on with his eyebrows in 90% of the pictures.

Sure, he's an embarrassing narcissist, but I don't see how this is limited to gays.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2013 1:40 PM

So I'm guessing OP couldn't get any followers on Instagram? There's anime for people like you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2013 1:43 PM

Ugh...oh God what an embarrassment.

He's figured out an angle and an expression that he thinks makes him look good, and then he repeats it in 150 photos.

It's like a parody out of Zoolander.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2013 1:46 PM

Agreed, r15, his expression is almost exactly the same in all the pics . inside he is probably painfully insecure

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2013 1:51 PM

fishing for compliments...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2013 1:51 PM

He's cute!!

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2013 1:56 PM

He's VERY cute, but that's not the point.

His cuteness seems to be his be all and end all....

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2013 2:03 PM

Who can blame him? All these social media tools train everybody further and further in look at me! look at me!

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2013 2:06 PM

How do you know he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2013 2:07 PM

So only gays use Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2013 2:08 PM

Either the guy turned the OP down and he's pissed off or he's envious of his looks. I don't understand why you're giving this guy your energy if he's not giving you the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2013 2:25 PM

"Always Positive" LMAO

I dare someone to ask him how long he's been "Positive" for !

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2013 2:27 PM

Right.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2013 4:46 PM

Thought he was pretty cute .... but then I saw this .....pass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2013 4:53 PM

Sorry about that .... tried to link to the photo on his instagram of the big ass tattoo that practically covers his entire back.

I would never post like that ...there's a part of me that thinks it's pretty creepy that he as 4200 'followers' ....who are these people and why are they 'following' a random stranger. Kind of skeeves me out.

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2013 4:56 PM

What's the latest on Instagram and the site owning the rights to the pictures the users upload?

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2013 4:59 PM

People who post pictures from their travels are just as obnoxious. So you went to Paris...big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2013 5:03 PM

[quote]So only gays use Instagram?

This. OP why do you feel the need to say only gays do this when everyone else does too? Asshole.

And OP and the rest wouldn't be complaining if this guy was HOT to death. If he was, you all would be trying to find every pic he ever put online. He is cute, but not hot enough for OP so he decides to call him desperate and self-impressed.

Nobody forces you to look at Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2013 5:10 PM

[quote] who are these people and why are they 'following' a random stranger. Kind of skeeves me out.

It skeeves you out that people want to look at pictures of a good looking guy?

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2013 5:11 PM

I don't understand Instagram.

Why can't you just post pictures on your Facebook?

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2013 5:11 PM

I find flaunting your wealth, luck, or power to total strangers pretty tacky. In the early days of all those social network platforms (MySpace and Facebook) it made sense to share personal pictures of your vacations and parties only with (close) friends and family members who don't live nearby.

Though I don't complain when some jock or twink shares naked pics of his.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2013 5:11 PM

OP are you a friend of Archer's?

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2013 6:05 PM

Bet he's trying to get on [italic]1 Girl 5 Gays.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2013 6:10 PM

I utterly despise ALL social media ESPECIALLY Facebook. It's nothing but self aggrandizing propaganda. I have so many straight and gay friends who style photos with the express intent of putting them on Facebook. It's just absurd. I'm a private person and I don't want people knowing where I had dinner the night before or where I went over the weekend. All these social media foster nothing but the "look at me" mentality. "Look how popular, rich and hot I am!"

Absurd.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2013 6:22 PM

And don't you get weary of the device dominating EVERYTHING? I go out to dinner with people and I see more of the top of their heads than their faces. I have more than one friend who has to check in everywhere he goes. Who fucking cares?

If they'd reverse it and people had to ask you to check in because they wanted to know where you were... well, you know...

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2013 6:28 PM

In addition to being a narcissist, that guy is a rat-faced little fug. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2013 6:29 PM

In his photos, the guy looks constipated. I wish him the best of luck in passing that massive turd that's obviously causing him so much discomfort!!!

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2013 6:31 PM

I love Instagram too - it is fun to see what everyone is doing, all around the world, at the same time as you. You got foodies, travelers, selfiers, memers and everyone else under the sun.

Just like Twitter and Facebook, don't be looking at what you don't want to see - don't follow him. Or even better, start your own and get more followers than him. That'll really show 'em!

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2013 6:45 PM

I follow a guy on Instagram who posts at least 4 pics a day of himself posing. Usually the same poses too. Every day.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2013 6:48 PM

This is a thread for eldergays to feel threatened by technology.

What you stupid old cunts fail to realize is that the world is always changing. The way people communicate is changing. You're old enough that you should realize that things don't just stop in one place.

Every time I come to DL, I find ample proof that older does not necessarily mean wiser.

Oh, and PPSM accusing someone else of "pathetic desperation" -- that's just a joke on his part, right?

by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2013 6:54 PM

How do you know they're older, R42?

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2013 6:55 PM

OP is an asshole for positing that ALL gays are like this just because ONE gay guy seems to be narcissistic. This is like saying ALL DL OPs are asshole because of this OP's post.

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2013 6:58 PM

Oh please, R43.

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2013 6:58 PM

He's sexy! If I looked like that, I'd post pics of myself for the world to have the pleasure to see too!

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2013 7:04 PM

R42 I work in advertising. Among other things I create Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Instagram, Pinterest etc. pages for corporate clients.

By the way: I'm 60 years old.

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2013 7:06 PM

That explains a lot, R47. It's been proven that Social Media pages do very little for a company's bottom line.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2013 7:09 PM

Please what, R45?

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2013 7:10 PM

[R48] [R47]

You're kidding right - shows how much you know about business. The last company I worked for generated over $1 million in revenue directly from their social media channels.

How about you stick to talking about what you know. Good on you 60 y/o for being on trend and relevant. Age is a number, it's what you do with the life experience that counts.

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2013 7:14 PM

He ´s really handsome, oh jealousy!

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2013 7:14 PM

R48 Oh youngling, please post a link to an authoritative study that proves that "Social Media pages do very little for a company's bottom line."

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2013 7:24 PM

Is Social Media Bad for Business?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2013 7:28 PM

Let's Face It: Most Social Media Is a Waste of Time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2013 7:28 PM

While age isn't always a factor in knowledge of social media, it's pretty clear most of the negative post here are social-mediaphobes. It's funny, someone said today's youth don't know how to communicate, yet, that's all we do, constantly via social media and other platforms.

I think the greater issue here, regardless if Archer is vain or not, is the fact that someone felt the need to use an online platform to put down another individual that he or she probably does not even know. So, i'm guessing this individual sees self pics as bad, but cyber bullying as good?

If Archer does indeed have self conscious issues, as some of you have suggested in a nasty tone, wouldn't a topic like this only make that worse? Wouldn't having people say you're ugly only make him feel worse, if he indeed was self conscious?

Or lets say, as others have suggested, he's really really vain and thinks too highly of himself, don't you think this kind of thread is only feeding into his ego?

It's so easy to condemn someone for their behaviour, especially when you don't know who they are, but it's pretty hard to look at your own behaviour and questions whether it's really appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2013 7:29 PM

R53: uh... I asked: "please post a link to an authoritative study that proves that "Social Media pages do very little for a company's bottom line."

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2013 7:31 PM

incidentally, Social Media is really great for business, but most people put in charge of social media in large corporations have no clue how to use it. All they do is post over and over again about their product and do not engage customer... and that type of social media never works

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2013 7:31 PM

R55 If you are posting on a public site for all to see, then you are open to all sorts of comments. That's the deal. That's the way it works.

If you are sensitive to that, then use privacy filters.

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2013 7:35 PM

R58, just because we can comment doesn't mean we should. People condemn youth for not having manners, or the ability to communicate... yet it's okay to forget our morals and manners when we attack other people?

Maybe let's try to use the internet for good, instead of assholery.

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2013 7:38 PM

R59, we don't need you to be embarrassed for us, thanks anyways. Save your energy for your own needs, not ours.

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2013 7:53 PM

[R58] people like you are disgusting. You probably think a women wearing a short skirt and gets raped was asking for it.

I made a assumption here and called you names simply because of your comment, not knowing anything about you. That's what 55 is saying is not cool. I know the person this thread has been started about and it really is sad that so many people said a lot of nasty things about a person they know nothing about or with even an ounce of consideration of how it may make them feel.

What is truly sad here is that we live in a world where people need to put others down to make themselves feel better.

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2013 7:55 PM

Jason C, get over yourself. You are lame. "Maybe let's try to use the internet for good, instead of assholery." What don't you start a revolution?

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2013 7:56 PM

FYI, the most valuable (non-petroleum industry) company in the world does not use ANY social media as part of its marketing strategy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2013 7:57 PM

When did criticizing a person become solely a function of trying to make one's self feel better? I feel fine about myself and I am criticizing this guy. it isn't cuz I am lacking something. There are other reasons to criticize a person other than lack of self worth. That is a pretty stupid thing to suggest. Do you say that to teacher who criticize your work? You tell them that you are criticizing your work to make themselves feel better? You are silly.

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2013 7:59 PM

[quote]You probably think a women wearing a short skirt and gets raped was asking for it.

No, but I think a man is. Mind you, the gays and Halloween... it's no holds barred, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2013 8:01 PM

R64 AHAHAHA, you are clueless.

Just because a company may not use twitter or have an official facebook page does not mean they do not use social media as apart of their marketing strategy. Apple very much uses social media in every way they market their business.

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2013 8:02 PM

R63 i didn't realize i was ... under? myself..

it's a shame that you're missing the point, it speaks a lot of your character.

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2013 8:05 PM

R65 there is a difference between criticizing someone to improve them and their work, and criticizing someone for the sole purpose of criticizing them.

Nothing good is meant to come out of this thread bashing someone. Do you think this guy is going to change his ways because a bunch of internet trolls are trying to make him feel bad about himself? Probably not and he doesn't need to.

At least this guy puts his face out there instead of hiding behind anonymity.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2013 8:09 PM

The guy with the Instagram is desperately seeking compliments. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2013 8:10 PM

R60 R62

Girls.... I think you two are on the wrong site.

Take a look on the upper lefthand side of this page. It says:

"DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery"

Note the word "bitchery".

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2013 8:11 PM

R67 You are right.

What R64 is too stupid to understand is that you do not need to be on Facebook etc in order to conduct a massive social media effort.

A staff of people posting favorable comments throughout the web, planting news, sparking discussion, keeping a brand name in the forefront etc... is sometimes all you need.

by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2013 8:21 PM

It's just weird how virtually every photo shows the exact same expression...

Total narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 70February 16, 2013 8:38 PM

You know what? Who the fuck cares what someone posts on Instagram? People. Get a life and go bitch and moan to yourself :) His pretty face isn't hurting anyone, its actually quite refreshing :) at least he's good looking and not someone ugly taking a lot of pictures of themselves and posting them online. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 71February 16, 2013 9:00 PM

So many of you eldergays are so small minded. It's why no one likes you.

Social media is not going away. Facebook and Twitter and Instagram might go away, but they'll be replaced by something else.

Social media is huge in politics and media. Smart local businesses - restaurants, rock clubs, whatever - use social media to help keep the doors open.

Some of you think social media is just stupid gay guys posting 1,000 photos of themselves. It's not.

by Anonymousreply 72February 16, 2013 9:26 PM

Social media will stay around because people make money off of it. The moment companies and advertizing firms find a more effective and successful way to manipulate people into buying stuff they will move on and the social media concept we know will die off (because the general public has already moved on to something else to spend their precious time with).

by Anonymousreply 73February 16, 2013 9:45 PM

Im surprised that there are such strong opinions on this guy's picture.

by Anonymousreply 74February 16, 2013 9:46 PM

It's wrong to pick on a person in this way.

by Anonymousreply 75February 16, 2013 9:49 PM

MARY.

She seems way too into herself.

Hope between primping, she finds the time to develop her mind and personality.

by Anonymousreply 76February 16, 2013 9:51 PM

You are asking for trouble when you are fishing for compliments on an anonymous message board.

by Anonymousreply 77February 16, 2013 9:55 PM

He's an attention whore, darlin'

by Anonymousreply 78February 16, 2013 9:56 PM

[quote]Yes he is obviously arrogant, but it is not just gays. I have women and straight guys on my facebook that posts millions of pics of themselves too, desperate for compliments.

This is why I stay off social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc). Mostly just a bunch of sad people trying to get people to pay attention to them. The "Look at me! Give me a compliment to boost my self-esteem!" stuff is embarassing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 79February 16, 2013 9:58 PM

What the fuck do you guys even know about this guy? I happen to know that he is a great person, friendly, a successful business man, and very smart. Jealousy is an ugly thing, even more when its coming from a couple of fags who obviously are in need of a good fuck or at least a swift kick in the ass -- assuming that they are too ugly to only be able to get a shoe up their ass! Fuck off and get a life - I happen to like to look at the pics, good eye candy - get a life and fuck off, people bully only because they are so insecure in themselves, so stop calling the kettle black fags

by Anonymousreply 80February 16, 2013 10:11 PM

Attention whores are VERY insecure.

Right r83?

by Anonymousreply 81February 16, 2013 10:15 PM

If he has over 4000 connections, then over 4000 people want to see the pics - how is that looking for attention? He has a following, he is hot, and good looking - even so, making fun of someone you don't even know is not cool, even if you are a Mary who cant get fucked if he paid someone, so why don't you take a good look in the mirror before you through stones at anyone

by Anonymousreply 82February 16, 2013 10:20 PM

r85 just doesn't get it.

Look at ME! Look at ME! LOOK AT ME!!!!!

I have over 4,000 people looking at ME!

I'M SOMEBODY NOW!!! Jealous bitches?

These are the people who commit suicide when they hit the wall.

by Anonymousreply 83February 16, 2013 10:26 PM

I don't think it's just the gays. Younger people in general are much more narcissistic and live their lives oh the web.

That isn't said, I wish people would link more Instagrams that are self-indulgent and sexy!

by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2013 10:31 PM

JEALOUSLY IS AN UGLY THING - and by they way you talk, you must be ugly as a troll - oh and I think I speak for everyone here when I say, we hope you "hit the wall" real soon - please do everyone a favor and make it sooner than later

by Anonymousreply 85February 16, 2013 10:31 PM

"post a cutesy photo"?

Every pic I've seen on instagram is borderline porn, not "cutesy."

by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2013 10:33 PM

[quote]It's wrong to pick on a person in this way.

Hey, he published it, for as much of the world to see as possible.

It's not wrong. It's just not nice. The rules of the game. If you don't want to play...

by Anonymousreply 87February 16, 2013 10:47 PM

OK, time to get ready for my date tonight, it is Saturday night, but that wouldn't make a difference to the ugly fags here who have nothing better to do on a Saturday night that to gossip and put down someone they don't even know -- enjoy your night of gossip ladies -- when your too ugly to go out on a Saturday night, I guess its all you really have left -- sorry about the comments before -- now I just feel sorry for you guys - oh and I would hang that sign "too ugly to live" with the pearls, not the chain

by Anonymousreply 88February 16, 2013 10:48 PM

If I saw this on a Saturday night date, I would run away:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 16, 2013 10:57 PM

YIKES! r92.

by Anonymousreply 90February 16, 2013 10:59 PM

I smoked meth with him on Cam4. he has a black dildo he fucks himself with it while he smokes. Nasty guy.

by Anonymousreply 91February 16, 2013 11:16 PM

[quote]It's so easy to condemn someone for their behaviour, especially when you don't know who they are, but it's pretty hard to look at your own behaviour and questions whether it's really appropriate.

Yes, I feel quite confident in my belief (as I assume most thinking people do) that a person who posts hundreds of posed pictures of himself on Instagram is without any shred of doubt, a desperate attention whore and pathetic douche nozzle.

by Anonymousreply 92February 16, 2013 11:29 PM

[quote] Or even better, start your own and get more followers than him. That'll really show 'em!

Oh, that's the spirit. Let's have a competition to see who can be the douchiest. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 93February 16, 2013 11:30 PM

[quote]Oh, that's the spirit. Let's have a competition to see who can be the douchiest.

I thought that one had been underway for several years now.

by Anonymousreply 94February 16, 2013 11:36 PM

[quote]t's pretty clear most of the negative post here are social-mediaphobes.

R55, It's pretty clear you don't have a proper understanding of the word "phobia."

Phobia = fear

You don't have to "fear" social media to know a pathetic attention whoring douche when you see one. You must be new here. We love to point an laugh at people. It's what we do, and we enjoy it.

BTW, your tone suggests that you have a couple thousand douchey duck lip pics of your own on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 95February 16, 2013 11:43 PM

Uh oh, I think poor Mr. Jason McDermid is OP's little attention whore in the flesh.

by Anonymousreply 96February 16, 2013 11:46 PM

First of all you dick head, yes, I might not be as attractive as the man you are commenting on his pics about, but I am sure as hell better looking than any of you fags, and for you give my picture out on a website for "Gays who are looking to be Dads" - what fuckin side are you on you fuck head - gays should stick together, I hope some mother fuckin big guy beats the shit out of you where they cannot even recognize your face - other than that, peace out everyone, have a good Saturday night, those of us with dates that is, lol

by Anonymousreply 97February 17, 2013 12:00 AM

i can't wait to see him deliver a just punishment the first time Jr. crayons the white rug.

by Anonymousreply 98February 17, 2013 12:19 AM

[quote]but I am sure as hell better looking than any of you fags

and

[quote]I hope some mother fuckin big guy beats the shit out of you where they cannot even recognize your face

followed by

[quote]gays should stick together

Yeah. Right.

by Anonymousreply 99February 17, 2013 12:52 AM

IS that him?

by Anonymousreply 100February 17, 2013 7:47 AM

Yes, I agree with Joseph at R62! Don't you people realise - you're the audience! You're not supposed to talk back to the players! How dare you criticise this really nice guy who is constantly thinking of ever more clever ways to photograph himself undressed, in bed, for your enjoyment! You're ENJOYMENT! Do you hear me? Not for you to ridicule!

by Anonymousreply 101February 17, 2013 8:56 AM

On Cam4 he won't even show cock for less than 1000 tokens. That's $100. What a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 102February 17, 2013 9:47 AM

[quote]JEALOUSLY IS AN UGLY THING

Ah, the 'u jus jelis' argument- beloved of our greatest barristers and QCs the length and breadth of our glorious country! So very insightful.

Or not, of course. Since such a counter-attack is always the province of the intellectually deficient. Or to put it in your language- EPIC FAIL. Why? Because you have assumed a position of pure narcissism in lieu of logic, that goes like this:

1) I am pretty, which makes me a good person.

2) Bad people are ugly.

3) Because I am good, anyone who attacks me must be bad.

4) They attack me because they wish they were pretty like me.

Of course, since you're not the brightest bulb in the box, this will all go over your head. But thanks for the laughs, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 103February 17, 2013 9:52 AM

Who is this self-righteous Jason McDermid asshole who says bullying is wrong but goes on and on calling us ugly trolls who can't get dates and hoping we get beaten to a bloody pulp?

His self worth seems to be wrapped up in his ability to get dates and go out. That's kinda pathetic for a 37-year-old. What's going to happen to him the first Saturday he doesn't have a date? What's going to happen the first time he spends Saturday night alone at home? Will he kill himself?

by Anonymousreply 104February 17, 2013 9:54 AM

jason

by Anonymousreply 105February 17, 2013 12:06 PM

?

by Anonymousreply 106February 17, 2013 4:16 PM

The guy on Instagram is cringe-inducing. Makes the same face in every pic. Very desperate.

by Anonymousreply 107February 17, 2013 10:31 PM

It wouldn't be [italic]nearly[/italic] so creepy if he at least had different facial expressions. Mind you, a thousand face-pics posted like that is still creepy, no doubt about it, but having the EXACT SAME EXPRESSION in every single pic is super-duper-creepy.

by Anonymousreply 108February 17, 2013 10:34 PM

This thread is a trip

1. I have no idea who this is

2. Yeah, it is a little strange that he has the same facial expression/smile in every pic

3. He looks wonderful for 37, if thats his age, and I think some of you are jealous

4. I dont know why we are personally attacking this guy and each other over someone we dont know!

by Anonymousreply 109February 17, 2013 10:41 PM

Why the head tilt in every photo? I thought only dogs did that.

by Anonymousreply 110February 17, 2013 10:43 PM

It's that one brain cell he has. It's always pulling the head in the same direction.

by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2013 4:15 AM

500 photos all with the same pose and same vacuous expression.

If Alfred E. Neuman were to have an Instagram page, it would look exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2013 4:41 AM

Don't you find me hot?

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2013 5:08 AM

This is my favorite picture, don't I look good?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2013 5:13 AM

Wow, forget misguided vanity case on Instagram.

[quote]I hope some mother fuckin big guy beats the shit out of you where they cannot even recognize your face

Let's discuss Jason McDermid, who is (if possible) far uglier on the inside than out. See R91, R100.

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2013 5:28 AM

BTW, Jason might want to change the privacy settings on his Facebook page....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2013 5:37 AM

Jason's favorite movie is The Proposal?? My god.

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2013 6:09 AM

In case you missed it, here is Mr. Instagram's Twitter page.

He knows about the DL thread, BTW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2013 6:39 AM

How did he find out about the thread already? I guess the Google Alerts on yourself work.

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2013 6:53 AM

I'm guessing one of DL's very own must have tipped him off on the thread, R121. I don't see how he could've found the thread by a simple Google search of his name. I searched through the thread and I don't think anyone mentions his name in any of their posts.

The kid is cute but doesn't seem bright enough to find this thread all alone.

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2013 9:45 AM

R123, kid? He's 36!

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2013 9:47 AM

And if you think he looks young, look at his forehead.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2013 9:48 AM

Jesus, R124! Where did you get that tidbit from? Based on his facial expressions and tweets, I wouldn't have guessed that he was older than mid-twenties. He looks fucking excellent for nearing his 40s, if you aren't trolling.

BTW, here's the tweet he sent out linking to DL and calling us cyber-bullies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2013 9:56 AM

Ok Jason - you are out of your depth at this website. These bitches will make rags of you so just give it a rest cause you are sounding more and more like a dick and it's getting worse each time you post here.

[quote]I smoked meth with him on Cam4. he has a black dildo he fucks himself with it while he smokes. Nasty guy.

I want to know more about that R94...

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2013 10:43 AM

Is he the op?

He is fb friends with this Andrew guy...

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2013 10:51 AM

?

by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2013 2:38 PM

Check out his newest pic taken today (Monday).

Same douchey smile, same angle, same cheeseball caption, same people calling him "mega cute."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2013 7:03 PM

The Instagram guy isn't 37, R112. Jason, his defender, is 37 y/o. He was outed a few posts back (and again @ R119). Please pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2013 7:14 PM

[quote]you are out of your depth at this website.

I agree. The average DLer is three times his age.

by Anonymousreply 129February 18, 2013 7:38 PM

Doesn't Jason have places to go, a magic ring to protect?

by Anonymousreply 130February 18, 2013 9:11 PM

[quote]here's the tweet he sent out linking to DL and calling us cyber-bullies.

We are cyber bullies. Surely you're not offended?

by Anonymousreply 131February 18, 2013 11:11 PM

My feeling is if you're going to take a zillion pictures of yourself at least make them interesting. Try different poses, looks, angles, backgrounds, editing, effects, etc. Personalize it. Make a statement other than "look at how cute I am!" in a hundred variations of the same picture.

He's a cute enough guy but his pictures make me think that he's trying to be the human equivalent of a Labrador retriever.

by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2013 11:34 PM

Guys, lets stop bashing each other, putting each other down, lets just move onto another subject. I apologize for anything I said, I just do not like when a group of guys bullies up on another. I don't think its fair or right. But that doesn't make what I said right, so Im sorry - lets all move on and talk about a subject we can all agree on, ok?

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2013 11:49 PM

cute. full of himself, but cute.

by Anonymousreply 134February 18, 2013 11:51 PM

Sorry, Jason, you ceded any chance to play peacemaker.

Whatever this thread is, you're not a very nice person. Read what you wrote. Try to defend it. You can't reconcile your intent with the kind of things you posted.

by Anonymousreply 135February 18, 2013 11:52 PM

anyone know anything about puppies? I want to get a cocker spaniel, let me know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8upeeK6qKA

by Anonymousreply 136February 18, 2013 11:55 PM

Im sorry that's how you feel, really all I can say was that I said a lot of mean comments just like you did. Don't like when guys bully other guys. I apologized, you don't need to accept it, that is your choice. But take ownership with how much you have hurt this poor guy you are constantly making fun of, that hurts people a lot, and its not a joking matter.

by Anonymousreply 137February 18, 2013 11:59 PM

I don't disagree what's here is hurtful. But, he put it out there, so that's part of the risk.

What you wrote was puerile and juvenile and if all this set you off - seemingly out of nowhere - odds are you'll be going on a lot of first dates.

by Anonymousreply 138February 19, 2013 12:03 AM

How much HAVE we hurt this poor guy?

He seems unfazed.

by Anonymousreply 139February 19, 2013 12:08 AM

no, my younger sister, who is a lesbian, tried to kill herself two weeks ago by my moms grave who died at the age of 57, just because she could not take the teasing and bulling at work about her being a lesbian, so its somewhat personal here, the affects that bullies have on someone, you have no idea how he is feeling and you guys just continue, and continue, like one beating after another, words have consequences, so lets move on and pick another topic ok, I have apologized for what I said, that's all I can do

by Anonymousreply 140February 19, 2013 12:13 AM

Jason, dear, it's clear you're new here. If you want to discuss another topic, all you have to do is click on different thread that interests you. But you will not be able control what happens on this one.

Look on the left (top of page) for the DL mission statement

by Anonymousreply 141February 19, 2013 1:01 AM

I find it telling that the veteran DLers haven't ripped Jason a new one.

As for you, Jason: Yes, you apologized. However, it's meaningless. Reread what you wrote. None of the comments posted about your "friend" were anywhere near as vicious and aggressive as yours. You came across as being rather high strung and off center with no filter. On that note, you fit in quite well here.

by Anonymousreply 142February 19, 2013 1:01 AM

You cunts lecturing "Jason" here are cracking me up.

by Anonymousreply 143February 19, 2013 2:01 AM

Moi aussi

by Anonymousreply 144February 19, 2013 9:24 AM

Is Jason the new kirker?

by Anonymousreply 145February 19, 2013 9:40 AM

[quote]anyone know anything about puppies? I want to get a cocker spaniel, let me know

So Jason, you want a puppy now? The wanting a kid thing was just a phase?

by Anonymousreply 146February 19, 2013 11:41 AM

Jason, now that you've apologized, we hope you stick around. Visit the other threads and poke around. I'll even start a thread for you about gays wanting to be dads if you want. Or a cocker spaniel thread.

by Anonymousreply 147February 19, 2013 11:44 AM

Kirker could actually string a bunch of sentences together with some style....

by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2013 12:34 PM

Thanks [150] but I think im going to move onto another site, thanks again

by Anonymousreply 149February 19, 2013 9:38 PM

Bye Jason

by Anonymousreply 150February 19, 2013 11:50 PM

Jason, just a tip for when you move to your new site. Don't post your full name when you're arguing on a message board and calling people names. Why would you not want to be anonymous when doing that? Things stay on the internet forever and is searchable by future employers.

by Anonymousreply 151February 20, 2013 6:37 AM

maybe he should change the pictures up. He's cute but sounds really lame (marketer haha...makes sense). I'm going to my instagram to delete pictures of my face right now.

by Anonymousreply 152February 20, 2013 6:47 AM

This is nothing compared to that poor, struggling young actress you guys roasted last year (somewhat lovingly). And she took it much better than these two bed wetters.

by Anonymousreply 153February 20, 2013 7:16 PM

Jason, please. How do you think Anne Hathaway feels? She puts it out there and she takes it.

by Anonymousreply 154February 20, 2013 7:19 PM

Be a big girl.

by Anonymousreply 155February 20, 2013 7:22 PM

5 Types of Guys on Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 30, 2013 2:10 AM

Haters gonna hate! That guy is cute as hell! Go bother Log Cabinettes, religious nuts or some other homophobic assholes. Why do we always have to turn on one of our own? The worst enemies of gay men are often other gay men, and I say this with a long perspective as an elder gay.

by Anonymousreply 157May 30, 2013 3:15 AM

Over three months later and the dude is still posting essentially the same photo with the same cheesy, contrived smile. He's cute, though.

by Anonymousreply 158May 30, 2013 3:24 AM

this dude is so hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 30, 2013 2:57 PM

hawt

by Anonymousreply 160June 4, 2013 7:01 PM

Follow me @theboywhocrieddance

by Anonymousreply 161January 6, 2015 6:55 PM

Max Emerson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 6, 2015 7:38 PM

This guy is my current favorite. He's a former fattie, so that gives him some leeway.

And his brother wrote this to him

[quote] You're a designer stubble, selfie obsessed, Instagram tramp!

so he's not lacking in self awareness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 6, 2015 8:52 PM

For shameless narcissism, this one takes some beating:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 6, 2015 9:06 PM

l

by Anonymousreply 165January 13, 2015 10:22 PM

Post some masculine dudes

by Anonymousreply 166January 26, 2015 4:30 PM

Why must queens hate on technology

by Anonymousreply 167June 30, 2017 8:03 AM

Love him. Flame away, he has a feminine ass, I don't care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 5, 2017 4:51 PM

On Instagram, can someone delete you as one of his followers? I noticed today I hadn't seen anything from this guy I follow for a couple of days, so I looked, and could not find him in my "following" list. There had been no controversy. Now, instead of his page, I see this:

[quote]Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

So does this mean he's deleted me as a follower?

by Anonymousreply 169July 19, 2018 11:00 PM

He's a "Strip Mall" gay.

by Anonymousreply 170July 19, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]He's a "Strip Mall" gay.

A what?

by Anonymousreply 171July 19, 2018 11:20 PM

Strip Mall Gay: Common, uninteresting, dolled up usually by weird colors to draw attention to it and often containing useless and mundane items.

by Anonymousreply 172July 19, 2018 11:24 PM

Tiktok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 20, 2020 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!