Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jesse Jackson, Jr. used political donor funds to buy a $43K gold Rolex, cashmere capes, and Michael Jackson memorabilia

He's a handsome guy, but a crook.

by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2013

here too

by Anonymousreply 102/16/2013

I hope the cashmere capes (three of them! With with fur trim) were for his wife or for a girlfriend and not for himself. They're very Diana Ross circa 1976--the sort of thing she wore in MAHOGANY.

by Anonymousreply 202/16/2013

The Clintons actually didn't do that, r3. If they so much as bought a salt shaker with campaign funds we never would have heard the end of it. Jackson Jr. was an idiot to use campaign funds on personal stuff.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013

He's going to prison for a long, long time. He even faked mental illness to stall this. His family is nothing but trash.

by Anonymousreply 502/16/2013

He could have done that as long as he declared it as income, nobody would have batted an eye.

by Anonymousreply 602/17/2013

Not just a crook, but a dumb crook.

by Anonymousreply 702/17/2013

Surely there's more subtle ways to embezzle money than to buy all the crazy stuff; it sounds like he probably bought the stuff in some manic phase, almost hoping someone would step in and stop him. It sounds like his wife was in on his craziness (or at least loved the good life) enough that she signed off on false tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 802/17/2013

Like father, like son.

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2013

It really is weird shit to buy. I say mania, too. I also think he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 1002/18/2013

I once read on line that Jesse Jackson Sr. hit on a male employee at a hotel and he wanted the guy to give him a BJ. So I guess daddy is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 1102/18/2013

Are you serious, R3?

Can you back up any of your allegations, because they seem extremely specious.

by Anonymousreply 1202/18/2013

This is R11, I need to make a correction. a gay who worked for Jesse Jackson Sr. made this and other allegations. BTW, this was back in 2011. The allegation was out a short time and then it disappeared. Most likely there was the usual out of court deal that was made, or some side deal that was made that was kept quiet.

by Anonymousreply 1302/18/2013

Here is another article about the harassment claim against Jesse Jackson Sr. made by a gay man. The Jackson famliy sound really corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 1402/18/2013

He is cute, never noticed before. I guess some people cannot handle seeing TONS of money flow into their lives.

by Anonymousreply 1502/18/2013

He really needs to be rocking one of those capes while doing the perp walk.

by Anonymousreply 1602/18/2013

It's really sad to see the race card pulled when you call a crook, a crook. He admitted guilt, is taking a plea. He'll, this is why the guy spent such a long time at the Mayo Clinic. Take that racist bullshit somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 1702/18/2013

He pulled the race card on Hillary. That was his father's trademark.

by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!