Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever written to a famous prisoner?

The "write a prisoner" thread got me thinking...have you ever written to a famous criminal? I always thought about doing it, just for shits and giggles

by Anonymousreply 2302/16/2013

Actually? No. But who knows? Love is in the most unusual places.

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

Of course not! Ewww!

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

I've been wanting to write to OJ for years but never have and now I am pretty close to his prison and keep saying I am going to but still haven't.

by Anonymousreply 302/15/2013

"Actually? No. But who knows? Love is in the most unusual places."

I didn't necessarily mean writing to them in a ROMANTIC way

by Anonymousreply 402/15/2013

I corresponded with Ted Bundy way back in the day. I was young and thought he was very sexy. I asked him if he would consider breaking into my house and attacking me and taking my virginity before cutting my throat, and if he'd kiss me while doing it.

He was very sweet. He wrote back saying that he really wasn't into guys, but that my picture made him think that he could make an exception for me. And he said that, yes, he would kiss me as he slit my throat. He also said that as he came he would be Frenching me, and he'd bit my tongue off as he spasmed. It was so romantic.

I cried and cried when they killed him.

by Anonymousreply 502/15/2013

r5 No way! Seriously! Ted would usually strangle people if I'm not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 602/15/2013

Cinnamon Brown

by Anonymousreply 702/16/2013

I would never invite the deranged into my life. You gain nothing and will get nothing from the lowest common denominators. It's not like they're going to confess their crimes to you. All they want is to kill time and you're being used just for that.

by Anonymousreply 802/16/2013

r7, Did she write back? I felt sorry for her. Her Dad was a true psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2013

Cinnamon was really pretty, I envied her hair and tan. She wasn't in for very long, was she?

by Anonymousreply 1002/16/2013

I wrote a letter to mommy before the release.

by Anonymousreply 1102/16/2013

Charles Manson and Sirhan Sirhan--they both say *hi*!!

by Anonymousreply 1202/16/2013

I wrote Erik Menendez to tell him what a travesty of justice it was that he will never be paroled and how hot he is.

by Anonymousreply 1302/16/2013

Honestly, r9, I don't remember. I don't think so. I think I was only 13 or 14 years old. Her father was a horrible shit. I'm surprised anyone on here recognized her name.

by Anonymousreply 1402/16/2013

r10, this article says she served eight years.

by Anonymousreply 1502/16/2013

Is this her now? (Image on far right. How many Cinnamon Brown's could there be?) The Cinnamon in that picture looks gay.

by Anonymousreply 1602/16/2013

It's said that Charles Manson still gets more mail than any other federal or state prisoner. Mostly from chicks, though.

by Anonymousreply 1702/16/2013

r16 No way! That couldn't be. I must look and see if I can find anything else.

by Anonymousreply 1802/16/2013

I text my brother once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 1902/16/2013

The only reason that I don't write to prisoners, the ones on penpal sites as well as the infamous, is that I don't have a PO box in a big city, and even if I got a PO box in my small rural town, all they would have to do to get my street address is type my name and zip code into a site like whitepages, or maybe even google would show it. I might like to get it on with a prisoner at a motel the day he gets out of prison and has not had time to get weapons, and wants a little time out before he goes back in. But I don't want him coming to my house unexpectedly to rob and murder me.

by Anonymousreply 2002/16/2013

r20 You aren't into fugitive sex?

by Anonymousreply 2102/16/2013

A friend of mine has he's absolutely coco for coco puffs. Writing love letters is one thing but to a nut job murderer? He balances his love letters to Hinckley with some very tender and loving missives to Jodie Foster. He also thinks that certain stars are his friends. Yes he has a Manson T-shirt if you couldn't guess.....

by Anonymousreply 2202/16/2013

r10/18, I can't find any pictures, but people and articles as late as 2009 claim she is married with a child in OC still.

I don't think the picture I linked to is of her. (But then, who knows?)

by Anonymousreply 2302/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!