Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do the paparazzi deserve to be treated like human beings?

Watch the vid before responding. I sort of see why Heath Ledger is acting the way he did. I still don't think it's right, but I don't know what I would've done if I were in his shoes.

I read somewhere that he spat at a reporter once and saw a pic of him and Michelle flipping the bird at the paparazzi.

Anyhoo, do the paparazzi dserve respect, I mean they are sort of mean and it's kind of hard to.

by Anonymousreply 1602/16/2013

do you?

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

There are respectful ones that you can have a rapport and history with if you choose to, and there are also sociopath assholes who think that to provoke is to get a good shot, or they just bark orders and interrupt.

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

I live in WeHo, and I'm constantly having to deal with them, as I am always driving down Robertson, and they, and their cars, block the street, or they just leave their cars in the street, hop out, to get a shot, at Kitson, The Ivy, Bambini,etc. They act like hoodlums. I read once that many have been gang members, and the photo agencies recruit them, because of their aggresiveness - they will do ANYthing to get a shot. The saddest part is it's always some D-list wanna be, like a KardASSian,Snooky,or whore Hilton.Thanks Harvey Levin - you created this shit-storm of faux celebrities, with A-holes following them.

by Anonymousreply 302/15/2013

No.

But then again, the people who read the mags and visit the web sites featuring their work aren't human beings either.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013

Is E.L. Woody still around?

That man was a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 502/16/2013

Heath was a drug addict

by Anonymousreply 602/16/2013

Are there any paparazzo left? I don't think so, only staged photos with some d-list celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 702/16/2013

You are really fucking reaching now. You can't insert Heath into everything. Why would you not use the obvious example of Princess Di? I can tell you that everyone is going to say they love the pap just because of your ridiculous heath obsession and to get at you.

by Anonymousreply 802/16/2013

The tabloids don't have as much access to the cloistered A-listers as they would like so they make up these "faux-lebritys" like the Kardashians so they can have more fodder for their rags. Now every reality bimbo is a tabloid star for a few moments which means the streets of LA are clogged with paparazzi trying to get a shot of any ole' ho with a show on VH1.

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2013

OP, I don't see why not.

They're just trying to earn a living like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 1002/16/2013

Thank God Heath Ledger has finally come up here. We just don't get to discuss that man nearly enough here lately.

by Anonymousreply 1102/16/2013

The paparazzi deserve as much respect as the assholes they hound for pictures. Fact: Kim Kardashian, Cameron Diaz, and so many other celebrities would be absolutely NOTHING without tabloid media coverage. If most celebrities had to rely on talent alone, they'd be screwed. That's why people like Meryl Streep, Robert DeNiro, and Sally Field have never had to resort to flashing their pussies/dicks to the world to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 1202/16/2013

Celebs don't mind the ones that are "in on it". It's the thugs that go to any lengths to get a disparaging shot of a celeb looking angry, sloppy or drunk that bothers them. As long as they're in control of the situation, it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 1302/16/2013

OP, you really should get professional help with your Heath Ledger obsession.

by Anonymousreply 1402/16/2013

I believe if someone hits a paparazzo with a car in the state of California, whether accidentally or intentionally, that person should not be charged with a crime.

by Anonymousreply 1502/16/2013

In his role as "Joker", Heath Ledger was not good.

by Anonymousreply 1602/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.