Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Azealia Banks' Continued Use Of 'Faggot' Slur Causes Controversy

OMG, this bitch, there are no words! Get a load of this.

by Anonymousreply 1002/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

People who get flack for being bigoted assholes always bring up "free speech". Free Speech simply means you cannot be arrested for saying these things. It does not mean, in any way that individuals have to accept you, you fucking bigot.

by Anonymousreply 302/16/2013

Oh. I'm fucking bigot for making fun of a no-talent homophobic bitch?

Thank you, Gloria Alred.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013

Hilarious. The censorious webmaster, who refuses to allow one to post the eff- word, allows rampant use of the F-words (-aggot and -uck)...

...and has now deleted several threads about this no-talent person's attacks on on gays, and her dismissal of the hate speech.

Hilarious! Who is this neurotic webmaster who thinks s/he can control speech and opinion with censorship?

by Anonymousreply 502/20/2013

I'm sorry but I agree with R5. Eff-word is censored yet you can spew faggot, nigger, cunt, and all other offensive slurs all over this site. And people pay to post here? What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 602/20/2013

R5, r6 ,Go over to freepertown, play out your words and come back and report...

by Anonymousreply 702/20/2013

Why are there suddenly 5 dozen threads about this woman I've never heard of?

by Anonymousreply 802/20/2013

Looking for attention I think. Although she's a lesbian too, and in the past that was always acceptable for her to say that word.

by Anonymousreply 902/20/2013

So, basically, DL is up in arms over Azealia Banks' use of the word "faggot" despite its own heavy use of the word "cunt."

Could someone please explain why this is not considered a pot meet kettle situation on DL?

by Anonymousreply 1002/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.