Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brangelina think China will soon be the most powerful country in the world.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have fuelled rumours that they are looking to adopt a new child after their brood are reported to be learning Mandarin.

The A-list couple have enrolled their six children in Mandarin classes, as well as Jolie's dad John Voight so he can help out with homework, according to The Sun newspaper.

A source is quoted saying: 'Brad and Angelina want their children to be international and reckon China will soon be the most powerful country in the world and it’s also the world’s largest culture and one of the oldest.'

The couple are already parents to adopted children Maddox, 11, from Cambodia, Pax, 9, from Vietnam, Zahara, 7, from Ethiopia as well as biological kids Shiloh, 6, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

The source added: 'Angie is broody and friends reckon the next child will be Chinese as they have become so obsessed with the country.'

Quoted for emphasis: [B] "and reckon China will soon be the most powerful country in the world and it’s also the world’s largest culture and one of the oldest.'

by Anonymousreply 2402/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

It's just more mindless and endless fake stories about them. No one seems to ever know anything about them in advance or even after for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 302/15/2013

I hope they move there permanently & get rid of their USA citizenship. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 402/15/2013

Me love you long time, USA.

by Anonymousreply 502/15/2013

The U.S. people have no one to blame but themselves.

by Anonymousreply 602/15/2013

I thought Brad Pitt was banned from China after that SEVEN YEARS IN TIBET film? If I recall the controversy, the director and co-star David Thewlis were also banned 'cause of the movie's portrayal of China's military as brutal and arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 702/15/2013

[quote]Angie is broody...

Broody??? How many kids does this famewhore need?

I agree with R4.

by Anonymousreply 802/15/2013

And I agree with R3. The media needs them way more than they need the media.

by Anonymousreply 902/15/2013

R7, I'm not so sure that was ever true. Jolie herself said in an interview that she was looking into it and was coming to find it may not have been a real ban.

The movie was banned and I can see the ever dilligent press ( I kid ) doing their usual lazy ass job and just assuming Pitt was banned as well. Don't you think that a giant car company would have checked into this with the proper authorities before they hired Brad for millions of dollars for minutes of his time to shill for Cadillac ads to bo be shown in China?

by Anonymousreply 1002/15/2013

Would Brad "fit in" in China? If so, how?

by Anonymousreply 1202/15/2013

Are the famewhores paying their 75% to the French gov't yet? They're always bleating on about "humanifauxmantarism" it would be FAIR for them to part with it, but somehow I doubt that they would part with anything.

by Anonymousreply 1302/15/2013

I at first mistook the title of this post to read "Brangelina think they will soon be the most powerful couple in the world". Not too far off the mark.

I love that the article notes that Jon Voight has been enlisted in the courses in able to better tutor to all the kids. Wonderful - Oscar winning actor reduced to part-time manny for his over-bearing daughter and her emasculated side piece.

by Anonymousreply 1402/15/2013

I thought Jon Voight was diagnosed with alzheimers.

by Anonymousreply 1502/16/2013

Why do people still care about these two over-the-hill self-important douchebags? Neither of them has had a hit in years.

by Anonymousreply 1602/16/2013

Hasn't there celebrity dimmed a bit over the years? To me, they are played out and boring as hell. The awards shows have been so much better this season without them. I'd be curious to see of they still sell magazines.

by Anonymousreply 1702/16/2013

They're actually only in the news when they're promoting a movie or promoting a charity program. I don't get the famewhore references. They seem to live more privately than one would expect, given the paparazzi bounty on their heads.

by Anonymousreply 1802/16/2013

"I love that the article notes that Jon Voight has been enlisted in the courses in able to better tutor to all the kids."

Tutor? Children learn languages much more easily than adults do, the human brain is rigged to aquire language quickly in childhood, especially during the pre-school and grade school years.

by Anonymousreply 1902/16/2013

They have so much take out that that fortune cookie repeats itself.

by Anonymousreply 2002/16/2013

I don't think Brad and Angelina are as popular as they used to be. I go to the grocery store and Walgreens every week, and they definitely don't make the covers of all the celebrity magazines at the check-out as frequently they once did.

I think it's just that their whole "thing" (brand?) has been going on for close to 10 years now and it's really played out - people just aren't as interested. They're also getting older. Brad is almost 50 for christ's sake, and Angie is closing in on 40. They're not exactly spring chickens anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2102/16/2013

I never thought I'd think this but I think Brangelina has become as noxious as Lady Paltrow. I say that with a heavy heart given that I loved Angelina so much when she was younger and not yet A-list.

by Anonymousreply 2202/16/2013

Kim and Kanye are on the covers of at least 70% of the tabloid rags these days. I honestly fail to see the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 2302/16/2013

The Chinese language doesn't have grammar. It's basically just memorizing logograms. There are tens of thousands of Chinese logograms. There are 26 letters in the English language which can be used to spell any word. English is the backbone of Chinese keyboards. It's not possible to have tens of thousands of keyboard keys. Instead, English is used as the input language and the Chinese logograms are spelled phonetically.

by Anonymousreply 2402/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!