Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are learning mandarin Chinese

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have fuelled rumours that they are looking to adopt a new child after their brood are reported to be learning Mandarin.

The A-list couple have enrolled their six children in Mandarin classes, as well as Jolie's dad John Voight so he can help out with homework, according to The Sun newspaper.

A source is quoted saying: 'Brad and Angelina want their children to be international and reckon China will soon be the most powerful country in the world and it’s also the world’s largest culture and one of the oldest.'

The couple are already parents to adopted children Maddox, 11, from Cambodia, Pax, 9, from Vietnam, Zahara, 7, from Ethiopia as well as biological kids Shiloh, 6, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

The source added: 'Angie is broody and friends reckon the next child will be Chinese as they have become so obsessed with the country.'

Quoted for emphasis: [B] "and reckon China will soon be the most powerful country in the world and it’s also the world’s largest culture and one of the oldest.'

by Anonymousreply 1402/20/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

Now THAT'S dedication to famewhoring, polishing their act for emergeging markets!

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

I can barely speak English

by Anonymousreply 302/15/2013

The devil's tongue.

by Anonymousreply 402/15/2013

I posted this in the other thread, but wasn't Pitt banned from China for that SEVEN YEARS IN TIBET movie?

by Anonymousreply 502/15/2013

I did that decades ago. Found out that most of the class were other Chinese who only speak Cantonese and would not include me n any of their secret communications, mostly about missles and stealing our technology.

by Anonymousreply 602/15/2013

R5, he supposedly was, but a few weeks ago, he joined the Chinese version of Twitter. His cryptic first message was, "It's the truth. Yup, I'm coming."

by Anonymousreply 702/15/2013

How man yellow members of the family are there now? Which ones are they?

by Anonymousreply 802/15/2013

I don't know if I see China becoming the sole superpower as that article implies. Maybe a co-power with USA, like America used to be with the Soviet Union.

I was just a wee child in the '80s and don't remember the political/economic atmosphere, but I've heard people here tell that in that time Japan was predicted to surpass the US, but it never happened.

I think the days of one superpower are over. Two or three will probably be the norm.

by Anonymousreply 902/15/2013

[quote]His cryptic first message was, "It's the truth. Yup, I'm coming."

What is that even supposed to mean? He's visiting soon? Moving there? Ejaculating? What?

by Anonymousreply 1002/15/2013

The Chinese are dying of pollution as we speak, walking around in face masks and spitting up blood. They are becoming as obese as we are.

It is India, that land that wipes back to front, that we will have to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 1102/15/2013

Weren't they learning French before? What made them give up?

by Anonymousreply 1202/20/2013

They're teaching Chinese in public schools in California. I don't see why B&A instructing their children in another language is such a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 1302/20/2013

Another BS adoption story. I don't think Pitt was really banned just his movie. That twitter wasn't really him.

by Anonymousreply 1402/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.