Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox News: Obama Handing Out Free Preschool, Other 'Goodies' For Votes (VIDEO)

Fox News hosts suggested that President Obama is giving out "goodies" like preschool education in exchange for future votes on Friday's "Fox and Friends."

Obama proposed dramatically expanding access to preschool during his State of the Union address on Tuesday, and made a push for the initiative later this week. Steve Doocy and Fox Business host Stuart Varney were skeptical of such a plan, and blasted its potential cost, on Friday.

"Look what the president is doing here," Varney stressed. "It’s a repeat performance of his campaign, which is you raise taxes on the rich and you offer all kinds of free stuff to people who will vote for you in the future. Free preschool education for 4-year-olds, it’s free, here it is. Hand out the goodies."

Obama is "buying votes with future taxpayers' money," Varney alleged. "Absolutely," Doocy agreed.

by Anonymousreply 402/15/2013

Warped logic of the Republicans;

letting rich people slide on paying taxes for decades isn't buying votes!

As if.

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

[quote] Obama is "buying votes with future taxpayers' money," Varney alleged. "Absolutely," Doocy agreed.

I have a lot of insane racist, republican customers. I heard more than 5 times in the last 2 days that they are terrified Obama is going to change the law to allow him to have a third term - with out having to have an election.

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

MSNBC had a good clip yesterday on preschool education in Oklahoma, of all places. A state congressman snuck in a section to a bill reforming the kindergarten regulations, enabling pre-K education statewide. Oklahoma has shown encouraging results from the effort. And the state congressman who did it admitted that there was no hope of getting it in usually, because pre-K mothers have no real political influence.

by Anonymousreply 302/15/2013

[quote]I heard more than 5 times in the last 2 days that they are terrified Obama is going to change the law to allow him to have a third term - with out having to have an election.

Anyone who actually believes shit like this has mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 402/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.