Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Acne isn't as hideous these days

Are the pimple kids benefitting from the new Rxs on the market? When I was in high school in the 80s, we pretty much had Clearisil and that was it.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013

I remember seeing my Junior High classmates after summer recess in the '60s and not recognizing them because their faces had exploded with acne over the summer. Some of them looked hideous.

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

isn't it funny how you would always develop a breakout around picture day or the day before a dance? and my pimples would always come in at my t-zone, especially on and around my nose. jezus age christ, i looked like the wicked witch of the west or something. it was like my acne actively conspired to make me look hideous precisely when i wanted to look my best. and yes, we only had clearisil and those absolute bs stridex pads. oh, the wonders of modern technology and the benefits of growing up.

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

Does medical insurance cover acne meds for kids, or is that considered cosmetic and therefore you pay out-of-pocket?

by Anonymousreply 302/16/2013

Stress is one cause for acne outbursts. An unhealthy diet is another one.

We have more products at our disposal which put us at ease regarding the threat of waking up with a pimpled face.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!