Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa here.

I'm the outgoing mayor of Los Angeles, but I'm sure all of you knew that, no matter where you're from, right?

I was wondering if you could please post my accomplishments as mayor. Don't be shy, and List Queens are welcome, since there are so many things to choose from!

Oh, gotta go, I see a camera over there that I have to get in front of.

by AVreply 1802/18/2013

This is hardly the response I expected. I am going to be POTUS some day, bitches!

by AVreply 102/16/2013

Mayor, what do you think about Lens Dunham? Do you feel justified in turning Chris Dorner into a charcoal briquet? Does no really mean no?

by AVreply 202/16/2013

After the press forgot to note that your sudden and inexplicable "resurrection" occurred just after you bitch-slapped the Palestinians in a press conference set up by local right wing synagogues, and then awarded several city contracts to Israeli companies, did you feel all proudly rat-like and cunning?

by AVreply 302/16/2013

Hey Mayor, you're going to be called The "ex-mayor of Los Angeles" for the rest of your life.

No other high elective office for you.

I suggest you never leave Los Angeles because the rest of the nation doesn't know who the fuck you are.

by AVreply 402/16/2013

Hey Mayor, once you're out of politics and no longer need the Latino vote, are you going to go back to calling yourself Tony Villar? "The Tony Villar Show" would make a good name for a talkshow.

by AVreply 502/16/2013

With the exploding Latino vote in CA, the Governors office is mine for the taking.

by AVreply 602/16/2013

Thread over, just like this guy's political career.

by AVreply 702/16/2013

What do you think of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Spanish-speaking skills?

by AVreply 802/16/2013

I'm sorry, I just cannot place the name? Who were you?

by AVreply 902/16/2013

there are shades of weho conf. coming from this thread.

I suppose no one will ever see the authors of that site again, if they are ever exposed

by AVreply 1002/16/2013

speaking of flamed out CA politicians (and since no one has anything to say about this guy), what's Gavin Newsom up to these days?

by AVreply 1102/16/2013

Well Gavin is the CA Lt Governor at the moment, just write a book and is trying like the dickens to keep in his name in the limelight so he can run for Governor and eventually President.

by AVreply 1202/16/2013

I remember when your name was Tony Villar back in the day...

Do you remember you were a Bisexual hippy back then?

by AVreply 1302/16/2013

[quote]what's Gavin Newsom up to these days?

He will be on the next Bill Maher show.

by AVreply 1402/16/2013

[quote]With the exploding Latino vote in CA, the Governors office is mine for the taking.

We're in luck then! California will have a shot at wise and competent governance, just like in Mexico!

by AVreply 1502/16/2013

Senor Mayor Villaragu, congratulaciones por tu bueno servicio por los peoplos de Los Angeles. Tu accomplishamentos son almost as grande as mios. Choppinga los trees so el Shuttle de Espacio could moveo a el Museumo de Espacio es en bueno idea.

by AVreply 1602/16/2013

If someone made the unfortunate mistake of coming between you and a camera, would you at least eulogize them at their funeral?

by AVreply 1702/16/2013

Do your puppet strings cut off circulation to your brain? Or was that the point?

by AVreply 1802/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!