Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

When Oscar Pistorius has sex

Does he keep his blades on when he's in bed? I would assume he'd take them off; but how does he get any purchase on fucking his girlfriends without using legs?

by Anonymousreply 2812/28/2013

I think there is enough there he can pound away like a jack rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 102/15/2013

He probably has all different legs like Her majesty Aviva Drescher. She has high heel legs, flat legs, swimming legs and dancing legs. Oscar probably has any manner of sexy bedroom legs. Reverse cowgirl, missionary, bdsm (with holes in them for cuffs) and rootin-tootin-shootin for those unexpected night callers.

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

He will be easier to gang fuck in prison without his blades.

by Anonymousreply 302/15/2013

He uses the blades for plowing

by Anonymousreply 402/15/2013

South Africa's luckiest maximum security inmates are about to find out!

by Anonymousreply 502/15/2013

They probably ride him like a Harley on a bad piece of road. God knows I would.

by Anonymousreply 602/16/2013

OP, wondering how he had sex was one of the first things I thought of when this news broke. I was stumped.

by Anonymousreply 702/16/2013

Good question - I would love to find out for myself and report back to the group. I would have the decency to take pictures/videos for you.

by Anonymousreply 802/16/2013

She could easily be on top.

He probably has some stupid insecurity or resentment about this and his legs in general. That would explain the aggressiveness about his girlfriends and male competition for them.

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2013

[quote]He will be easier to gang fuck in prison without his blades.

I wonder how they'll handle the legs in prison. Those blades would be a pretty handy weapon or escape tool. Make him live in a wheelchair?

by Anonymousreply 1002/16/2013

I just hope he wouldn't carelessly leave his legs on the floor for me to trip over them while on the way to the bathroom causing me to bash my head on the bathroom counter.

by Anonymousreply 1102/16/2013

Blade Cummer!

by Anonymousreply 1202/16/2013

LOL R12

by Anonymousreply 1302/16/2013

Wait, he doesn't stalk around on those fucking blades like some sort of scary robot 24/7, does he??

I thought those were just for running and he wore normal, Paul McCartney's ex style fake legs the rest of the time.

by Anonymousreply 1402/16/2013

You're all so stupid but I'm sure you know that already. Didn't someone on another thread vilify Schwarzenegger for making fun of a paraplegic? Probably posted here too.

Must be a lot of fun making fun of disabled people. What character you people must have. One minority picking on another. How predictable.

by Anonymousreply 1502/16/2013

R15 - he MURDERED someone. For fuck's sake. There should be a little leeway on the humour here.

by Anonymousreply 1602/16/2013

Woman on top usually, I'd bet. He's probably got great upper body strength as well. I don't think imagine it's that difficult.

by Anonymousreply 1702/16/2013

I feel bad about this, but I would love to eat his ass. His butt is huge, and very inviting...

by Anonymousreply 1802/16/2013

"His butt is huge"

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 1902/16/2013

South Africa seems like a such a weird place.

Did you guys ever see that show Chimp Eden on Animal Planet, with the "hot" handsome South African chimpanzee conservationist guy Eugene Cussons?

He's like this rich white young South African guy, who lives on a huge compound and rescues and rehabilitates chimps.

It was unintentionally one of the most racist shows I've ever seen. Like, Eugene was so nonchalantly unintentionally racist - it was almost shocking. Like, all the vets, staff, his social circle, etc were white - so all the people he ever talked to as if they were fellow humans with something to say were white. And literally the only black people you'd ever see were like opening and closing cages for him or maybe driving as he barked orders.

I am surprised the show lasted as long as it did.

From a review: "I was finally struck with full force during an episode of Escape From Chimp Eden, when another white sanctuary owner was explaining to our white sanctuary owner protagonist that "the natives" killed chimps and thus she had to keep them within her walls. It is not that "the natives" are bad people per se, you see, just that they are ignorant and superstitious. Our protagonist makes a point to attend a market looking for bush meat, presented as barbarically as possible, to further illustrate how far 'these people' have to go. The fact that native Africans may be eating monkeys because they are hungry, and why they might indeed be hungry (or, for that matter, why people keep clearing forest land for their farms), is never discussed. Nor is the idea that white people coming in and walling off parts of African land to protect African animals from Africans is perhaps a tad paternalistic."

by Anonymousreply 2002/16/2013

I wonder if they call him stubby.

by Anonymousreply 2102/16/2013

r15 Considering that you knew he was an amputee what did you think the jokes would about? It must be nice to be so fucking moral and righteous. These jokes aren't about someone who just won the Special Olympics and saved a puppy from a burning building. The guy is a fucking millionaire who murdered his model girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2202/16/2013

He's not completely legless, his stumps are below the knee.

That probably gives him plenty of leverage, as long as the girl is reasonably flexible [and thin].

Maybe he has a sling or other device hanging over his bed?

by Anonymousreply 2302/16/2013

This is getting weird.

by Anonymousreply 2402/20/2013

Well all I can say...is that he's very good looking. ....he's definitely mug material!!! He's got th look!!! Therefore he looks to have a bubble butt....no bottom Legs...but there's got to be a big phat firm bubble Butt ...extremely strong upper body!!!! But ya'll I'd Fuck him

by Anonymousreply 2512/28/2013

Foot fetishists need not apply.

by Anonymousreply 2612/28/2013

I'd butt fuck him..and I would love to smell his Ass....I'd penetrate him really good...he probably Has some very good booty...in that prison, those Black African men probably gone hang their long Cocks up in that bubble butt and just fuck him good!!! Poor thing...he's got it coming right up in that asshole In that prison

by Anonymousreply 2712/28/2013

Serious answer!

Aussie comic Adam Hills did a chat show (The Last Leg) all through last year's paralympics. He's an amputee. Show had a section #isitok where the audience tweeted disability questions they were embarrassed to ask. Obviously the sex-with-or-without-prosthetics question came up.

Hill's answer: usually without but spontaneous sex with.

So there you go.

The show was completely brilliant, btw. Here's a clip.

by Anonymousreply 2812/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.