Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kate Upton does the Cat Daddy

Can you even imagine how much primo dick you could get if you looked and moved like this?

Does it make me Bi if I want to waterboard those titties, or is she just a universally desired human being?

by Anonymousreply 3104/05/2014

I'm as gay a pink tablecloth and I'd fuck her. She's hot.

by Anonymousreply 102/14/2013

I think you mean you want to motorboat rather than "waterboard" her titties (unless you mean you want to piss on her titties, which, you may very well want to do).

by Anonymousreply 202/14/2013

Enough with the Kate Upton threads.

by Anonymousreply 302/14/2013

I don't see a damn thing wrong with her body, but according to some of the know-it-alls here, she's an obese shapeless sow.

by Anonymousreply 402/14/2013

I'm gay and I wouldn't touch her at all. That's why I'm gay.

by Anonymousreply 502/14/2013

Same r5. Girleena at r1 wanted to butch though!

by Anonymousreply 602/14/2013

Mediocre stripper style. I don't envy her, because someone in her position does a lot of fucking of unattractive and/or slimy men.

by Anonymousreply 702/15/2013

R7 i.e., Terry Richardson.

by Anonymousreply 802/15/2013

she is starting to show up in high fashion stuff, which is pretty much unheard of for commercial models like her. there was a big uproar (MARY!!) over her UK Vogue cover.

i think she is *hot* and i'm a big dick lovin' fag.

by Anonymousreply 902/15/2013

Add me to the list of gay men who would politely shake her hand, and then go on to suck some guy's cock. I'm a homosexual, with all that entails...

by Anonymousreply 1002/15/2013

[quote]Does it make me Bi if I want to waterboard those titties,

You want to torture them by submerging them in water until they confess?

No, that doesn't make you bi to want to do that; what it does make you is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1102/15/2013

Too fat

by Anonymousreply 1202/15/2013

I'm completely jealous of her.

by Anonymousreply 1302/15/2013

Nope. I know lots of gay men who would do her!

by Anonymousreply 1402/15/2013

If they would, they aren!t gay, dumbass. ay ken don't "do" women, freeper.

by Anonymousreply 1502/15/2013

Was a time white girls couldn't dance....

You go girl.

by Anonymousreply 1602/15/2013

Is she related to Upton Sinclair?

by Anonymousreply 1702/15/2013

Yep, I'm jealous.

by Anonymousreply 1802/15/2013

I find her trashy, pretty, but not exceptional, but her body is just odd. Does nothing for me. Much rather see Matt Terry do a cat dance and then ........

by Anonymousreply 1902/15/2013

I actually like this outfit.

by Anonymousreply 2007/12/2013

She is gorgeous, but her middle is odd. She has no waist. I am a lesbian, and of course I would do her in a second, but she doesn't look like a model. Naomi Campbell is a model. Tall and lean.

by Anonymousreply 2107/12/2013

She's looking prettier.

by Anonymousreply 2207/12/2013

Kate, out with cameron Diaz and Leslie Bibb, has a near wardrobe malfunction.

by Anonymousreply 2307/20/2013

She's so hot. She makes me want to make love to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2407/20/2013

I first saw that vid last year when they played it on something like Access Hollywood. I was walking through the room, just glanced over at the screen, and was pretty much captivated. I totally had the "I'm gay but actually think I would with her" reaction - which I have never experienced before. It's interesting to read a few other guys in this thread felt the same.

I can't imagine what she must do for the straight guys and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 2507/20/2013

I'm a lesbian, and she definitively turns me on. I could see her transitioning into an actress.

by Anonymousreply 2607/20/2013

What was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 2707/31/2013

Kate Upton should be used to stealing the spotlight with her body-revealing magazine covers.

The 21-year-old model put her curvaceous figure on display once again as she hit up the Hakkasan Nightclub party in Las Vegas on Thursday.

To say that Kate was wearing a form-flattering dress would be putting it mildly as she was close to overflowing that artsy, zebra striped mini.

by Anonymousreply 2809/28/2013

She's been flitting across Europe to promote her latest flick, The Other Woman.

So it was only fair for Kate Upton to take a little downtime and indulge in retail therapy once she hit the boutique-lined streets of Paris on Saturday, along with her talented co-star Leslie Mann.

The 21-year-old actress and model cared not for the cold, showing off her decolletage with a very tight and low-cut top for her French outing.

by Anonymousreply 2904/05/2014

This is not a heterosexual site, so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 3004/05/2014

Lemme tell you boyz something: I have almost the identical body and I have always been incredibly critical of my lack of a discernable waist, small hips and big natural boobs. I'm not saying that I feel unattractive, but I have spent more hours than I care to count attempting to whittle out something which resembles a waist.

My point is this: from my own experience straight men don't even seem to care or notice. I've been sweating my flaw for all these years, mostly because I wanted to look more like a fashion mannequin, then along came Kate and made it seem okay. So I like her!

by Anonymousreply 3104/05/2014
Need more help? Click Here.